Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

"It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" (4458 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
sure
especially good ones

Yeah. All men that get married on earth or in naija are super rich. And the poor ones have all have very bad wives. Sidon there. You go help your mate do bestman for his grand children while you still searching.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so now there is a part that "many people want to keep hidden?" is that being "woke"? Conspiracy Theories?? smh
How about the 'use your brain' part?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

What question is difficult? That why would you bother with me if I knew the answer? I already answered you that I knowvzhe answer and you ask why you shoukd then bother. To you is that a difficult question. Okay. Let me answer your almighty JAMB even though this sould be the second time. I said I wanted you to show me the passage so that I can read it or if you have a special bible so that I can buy it.
this is the question:

MISEDUCATIONS:
nice try. Adam listened to a HUMAN, Eve listened to a SNAKE. now who is a freak?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
How about the 'use your brain' part?
use my brain for what? to see your Conspiracy? there is no conpiracy here. Eve talked to a snake. she is a freak
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Yeah. All men that get married on earth or in naija are super rich. And the poor ones have all have very bad wives. Sidon there. You go help your mate do bestman for his grand children while you still searching.
gone past your last line
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Leave am. He at least agrees that God did not create many eves and adams. So his story of saying men are designed to Bleep around is Zero. Unless he means to say God did not plan it well in the begining. God did not factor adams many sperms and Zero hymen into the creation process. Polygamy is man made and does no good. The competion involved is pure demonic and evil. Where in the bible did polygamy do any of thise men good. Even solomon was led astray in his last days after gathering variety of wives.
there is no use agreeing with another woman. are you gona marry each other??

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Lets wait until you are a king na. Thank God you still mentioned that a child born by a king from a woman who isnt his queen is a bastard and would Never inherit his throne. So how does that support yoir theory of man is designed to spread his seed married or not? That men dominate women doesnt mean God designed it that way. God did not put any rule when he created the garden and he did not say Adam I have 4 women for you to enjoy until you die neither did he say Adam of all the women that I have created just Bleep as many as you want. Even Jesus said it. That when God created men it was one Adam for one Eve but that the greed and strong hearts of men have turned Gods purpose upside down.. Besides all these laws are man made. So man can as well change it if he wants to. There was a time a woman would never rule Britain but one day it changed. Every aduktere shall ne judged. On the last day God will not pardon your sexual sins because he did not give you hymen nor cause your sperm to dry up after a certain age. There was a reason Jesus called the leaders of the jews Hypocrites who serve their master the devil while decieving people that they worship God. He said clearly you are of your father the devil. You make laws which are heavy to bear by the masses yet will not lift up a finger to help. He said they will not enter heaven yet they make laws and rules that block others from entering heaven as well. Be careful how you live. Gods jusgement is fierce and sex is not enough reason to make you trade life for a second death.
just coz cheating has very real negative consequencies for you women its no reason to hate.
i can have 200 wives and my dick will never lose shape. have 5 BFs and see your pvssy become a borehole. it is what it is. get over it.

im a king FYI

3 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just coz cheating has very real negative consequencies for you women its no reason to hate.
i can have 200 wives and my dick will never lose shape. have 5 BFs and see your pvssy become a borehole. it is what it is. get over it.

im a king FYI
true words
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
this is the question:

[/b]

Lol. That wasnt directed to me in the first place so why Jump bail and claim I avoided it? That snake or serpent that coukd talk, you believe it was natural? Plus can you swear 100% that it did not say more than you will become like God to Eve?

Eve listened because she was told by Adam what God said. She wasnt told directly. And if Adam was such a saint he would have rebuked her and reported the matter ro God. Atleast Eve had a more traumatic experience (Comming face ro face with another talking being for the first time in her life) what will youbsay Adams reason for not rebuking Eve was? If we want to judge by men are wise and women are evil talk. When God judged them did he say poor Adam, I fashioned you to love your wife and not question her decisions therefore you are pardoned? The punishment to both of them proves that Adam was as guilty as Eve. He also should have known better. So why do you take it to mean Eve was the guilty one when God says both of you should have known better? Or are you saying God did not judge the case well?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

im a king FYI

Tell God that when you get to judgement. Did you know that Abraham and Moses had only one wife at a time? Have you ever seen those men from the bible with many wives being mentioned to have been spotted with Christ or in heaven? I am talking about those with multiple wives o.The prophets appart? Does that speak volumes to you?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
use my brain for what? to see your Conspiracy? there is no conpiracy here. Eve talked to a snake. she is a freak
And Adam is a dumbass.
I thought this was about cheating anyway.Enough of the Bible analysis.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
And Adam is a dumbass.
I thought this was about cheating anyway.Enough of the Bible analysis.
Adam did it for love. what did Eve do it for?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Tell God that when you get to judgement.
in other words, you tap out.
OK. lets wait till Judgement Day
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Lol. That wasnt directed to me in the first place so why Jump bail and claim I avoided it? That snake or serpent that coukd talk, you believe it was natural? Plus can you swear 100% that it did not say more than you will become like God to Eve?

Eve listened because she was told by Adam what God said. She wasnt told directly. And if Adam was such a saint he would have rebuked her and reported the matter ro God. Atleast Eve had a more traumatic experience (Comming face ro face with another talking being for the first time in her life) what will youbsay Adams reason for not rebuking Eve was? If we want to judge by men are wise and women are evil talk. When God judged them did he say poor Adam, I fashioned you to love your wife and not question her decisions therefore you are pardoned? The punishment proves that Adam was as guilty as Eve. He also should have known better. So why do you take it to mean Eve was the guilty one when God says both of you should have known better? Or are you saying God did not judge the case
it wasnt directed to you. but you did cheer it on. so you bought it.its yours too.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Adam did it for love. what did Eve do it for?
Why don't you go look for her and ask her?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
it wasnt directed to you. but you did cheer it on. so you bought it.its yours too.
LoL. So now you agree that you did not ask me. Next time just say..... Can you answer that question I asked so so. So that I can know what you talkibg about.

Anyhoe, I have to run now. Make I go rest.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

LoL. So now you agree that you did not ask me. Next time just say..... Can you answer that question. I asked so so. So that I can know what you talkibg about.
you cheered it on. you share the view. now answer it.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you cheered it on. you share the view. now answer it.

I don answer am tey tey na. Inshort I don tire.
Problem is I answered it up there o.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Why don't you go look for her and ask her?
i thought you were defending the woman. smh. you have run out of points

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

I don answer am tey tey na. Inshort I don tire.
okay that piggin part was hard for me to get. get in touxh with me on whatsapp and tell me why Ubunja makes you lose your mind and go crazy. my number is on my profile
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
okay that piggin part was hard for me to get. get in touxh with me on whatsapp and tell me why Ubunja makes you lose your mind and go crazy. my number is on my profile

Hahaha. Nor vex. I just like a good debate das all. I aint going crazy its just interesting to view things from every angle. Das all.

You made it fun. Some would have cursed and insulted. You the MVP or GOAT which ever you prefer.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Hahaha. Nor vex. I just lije a good debate das all. I aint going crazy its just interesting to view things from every angle. Das all.

You made it fun. Some would have cursed and insulted. You the MVP or GOAT which ever you prefer.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i thought you were defending the woman. smh. you have run out of points
Again, I thought this was about cheating and not Eve's freakishness.I'm not defending her for going against God's instructions.But what I find absurd is the way you lay all the blame on Eve when in fact Adam was an eager participant.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Again, I thought this was about cheating and not Eve's freakishness.I'm not defending her for going against God's instructions.But what I find absurd is the way you lay all the blame on Eve when in fact Adam was an eager participant.
for Love nothing can be too dumb. what was Eve's motivation?

Eve is a cheat who cheated with a snake in direct contradiction to God instruction. she was a hoe on that one.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Freeko4: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2018
am glad, i came across dis post, so educative and the comment are mind blowing

in my conclusion, no gender should cheat regardless of what so ever

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
for Love nothing can be too dumb. what was Eve's motivation?

Eve is a cheat who cheated with a snake in direct contradiction to God instruction. she was a hoe on that one.
From this verse,
Genesis 3:5 (KJV) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
We can conclude that Eve's motivation wasn't anything sexual.

Face it, hun.You have problems with women.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
From this verse,
Genesis 3:5 (KJV) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
We can conclude that Eve's motivation wasn't anything sexual.

Face it, hun.You have problems with women.
for power...
yet im the one with problems...when you support someone who wanted to be God?? hillarious.

its better to sacrifice for sex because God had said, "Be fruitful and multiply".
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Freeko4:
am glad, i came across dis post, so educative and the comment are mind blowing

in my conclusion, no gender should cheat regardless of what so ever
is it still cheating of its a 3sum? coz i always involve my GFs in those.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
for power...
yet im the one with problems...when you support someone who wanted to be God?? hillarious.

its better to sacrifice for sex because God had said, "Be fruitful and multiply".

She took it out of curiosity for the power it holds.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
She took it out of curiosity for the power it holds.
as i said, "For Power"
what a freak
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Avraham: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Tell God that when you get to judgement. Did you know that Abraham and Moses had only one wife at a time? Have you ever seen those men from the bible with many wives being mentioned to have been spotted with Christ or in heaven? I am talking about those with multiple wives o.The prophets appart? Does that speak volumes to you?
please where was it mentioned that Abraham and Moses were spotted with christ ?

A bible verse.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Avraham:
please where was it mentioned that Abraham and Moses were spotted with christ ?

A bible verse.

Ok let me break it down. When I say seen with Jesus I meant in heaven with Christ for Abraham read the story of Lazarus.(It is my belief that if you go to heaven you have gone to be with Christ)
Moses own read mathew 17: 1-4 Moses and Elijah appeard to Jesus on the mount and his deciples wanted to build 3 structures to remember it but Jesus said they should not tell anyone.
Tell me which other multiple wives men have been spoted I am open to learning too.
You are welcome dont mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Marriage Needs Help: I Am Tired Of Pretending-please Help Me! / See What My Flat Mate Told Me Because I Refused Smoking W**d / Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.