Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

"It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" (4450 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
ask nicely and i'll tell you

SWOOOOOOSH! Fly you. Unless you are God that created the second man after Adam.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
dont be stupid. men and women are designed differently biologically. that must tell you life treats them differently:
WOMAN
comes with a hymen to ensure she hasnt been used yet, gets 1 egg a month, gets pregnant for almost a year, after childbirth has to nurse her baby for atleast another year. her womb stops working mid-way down her lifetime and she becomes infertile.
MAN
doesnt come with a hymen, makes millions of sperm a day , doesnt get pregnant, is fertile till the day he dies meaning a 100 year old man can make a 17 yr old girl pregnant.

now who did nature design to sleep around??
I didnt dispute their biological difference...

check again...my argument was base on the person i quoted....that is about cheating...

meaning if u dont want someone to cheat on u then dont cheat...ok
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
I didnt dispute their biological difference...

check again...my argument was base on the person i quoted....that is about cheating...

meaning if u dont want someone to cheat on u then dont cheat...ok
still stupid.
when i cheat i dont bring anything back that will cost my woman
when my woman cheats she'll bring back another man's pregnancy. thats why i never forgive a girl that cheats on me. she can be sorry and never do it again but chances are she will also be pregnant from that act.

there is a reason a King could cheat and have a bastard son who never inherited the throne, but a Queen who cheated was executed for treason because there was a danger she could put a non-royal blood on the throne. you should know these things boss.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by myself13: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2018
-_-
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

SWOOOOOOSH! Fly you. Unless you are God that created the second man after Adam.
then answer yourself
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
still stupid.
when my woman cheats she'll bring back another man's pregnancy. thats why i never forgive a girl that cheats on me. she can be sorry and never do it again but chances are she will also be pregnant from that act.

there is a reason a King could cheat and have a bastard son who never inherited the throne, but a Queen who cheated was executed for treason because there was a danger she could put a non-royal blood on the throne. you should know these things boss.

Lets wait until you are a king na. Thank God you still mentioned that a child born by a king from a woman who isnt his queen is a bastard and would Never inherit his throne. So how does that support yoir theory of man is designed to spread his seed married or not? That men dominate women doesnt mean God designed it that way. God did not put any rule when he created the garden and he did not say Adam I have 4 women for you to enjoy until you die neither did he say Adam of all the women that I have created just Bleep as many as you want. Even Jesus said it. That when God created men it was one Adam for one Eve but that the greed and strong hearts of men have turned Gods purpose upside down.. Besides all these laws are man made. So man can as well change it if he wants to. There was a time a woman would never rule Britain but one day it changed. Every aduktere shall ne judged. On the last day God will not pardon your sexual sins because he did not give you hymen nor cause your sperm to dry up after a certain age. There was a reason Jesus called the leaders of the jews Hypocrites who serve their master the devil while decieving people that they worship God. He said clearly you are of your father the devil. You make laws which are heavy to bear by the masses yet will not lift up a finger to help. He said they will not enter heaven yet they make laws and rules that block others from entering heaven as well. Be careful how you live. Gods jusgement is fierce and sex is not enough reason to make you trade life for a second death.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
then answer yourself

I have the answer. I am just interested in knowing the second man you and your god created after Adam that Eve cheated with thats all. Maybe I will buy a copy of that your bible and read it.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
still stupid.

I quite agree from the angle u are seeing it...well many a woman wont want to agree
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
I quite agree from the angle u are seeing it...well many a woman wont want to agree
its about me not women
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

I have the answer. I am just interested in knowing the second man you and your god created after Adam that Eve cheated with thats all. Maybe I will buy a copy of that your bible and read it.
then why must i bother with you from here on?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
its about me not women
e be like say women don't do u something....
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
All i know is that Adam had a job, a beautiful Garden, the whole world, and was the only man in that world - but still Eve cheated.
woman is God's only mistake that i know of.
And dumb Adam also ate out of the fruit.He's as guilty as Eve.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
nice try. Adam listened to a HUMAN, Eve listened to a SNAKE. now who is a freak?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:

Leave am. He at least agrees that God did not create many eves and adams. So his story of saying men are designed to Bleep around is Zero. Unless he means to say God did not plan it well in the begining. God did not factor adams many sperms and Zero hymen into the creation process. Polygamy is man made and does no good. The competion involved is pure demonic and evil. Where in the bible did polygamy do any of thise men good. Even solomon was led astray in his last days after gathering variety of wives.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
e be like say women don't do u something....

you see my sense yet you now tell me women did me something. dont be a vagina worshipper if you are a man. for once accept truth no questioned asked.

2 Likes

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
nice try. Adam listened to a HUMAN, Eve listened to a SNAKE. now who is a freak?

You aint woke. LOL. That does it for me. grin grin
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you see my sense yet you now tell me women did me something. dont be a vagina worshipper if you are a man. for once accept truth no questioned asked.
MISEDUCATIONS:

its about me no women.

is this not enough to ask that question?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
The snake was an angel.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
The snake was an angel.
which verse tells you that?
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Leave am. He at least agrees that God did not create many eves and adams. So his story of saying men are designed to Bleep around is Zero. Unless he means to say God did not plan it well in the begining. God did not factor adams many sperms and Zero hymen into the creation process. Polygamy is man made and does no good. The competion involved is pure demonic and evil. Where in the bible did polygamy do any of thise men good. Even solomon was led astray in his last days after gathering variety of wives.
He has a problem with women.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
MISEDUCATIONS:

its about me no women.

is this not enough to ask that question?
just as its about YOU not the opposite sex. do whats best for YOU. do you. dont live to please anyone.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just as its about YOU not the opposite sex. do whats best for YOU. do you. dont live to please anyone.
I see but can be selfish u know
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

You aint woke. LOL. That does it for me. grin grin
i asked you a simple question and you cant answer so you're now bullshitting me with our talk on "woke". i laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
I see but can be selfish u know
when women tell you they need only a man who has a job, a house and a car, are they also not being selfish?

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
which verse tells you that?
The part where many people want to keep hidden.Use your brain for once, why was it that it was only the snake that could talk??There was no evil in Eden, right?How did the serpent know that the fruit could give knowledge of good and evil?For all we know, the snake may have been Lucifer.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i asked you a simple question and you cant answer so you're now bullshitting me with our talk on "woke". i laughbat you.

Go rest small. You no reach the level wey I go rub minds with. I thought you were more learned. You more like Mutylaff abi na wetin be that one name wey say Jesus enabled Gay couple to carry on being gay in the bible. Oya show the bible page he say make I sign oat and see him in camrera. You sef post your bible passage where Eve cheat on Adam with another man. You dey turn areound like Abija abi calaba masquerade.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
The part where many people want to keep hidden.Use your brain for once, why was it that it was only the snake that could talk??There was no evil in Eden, right?How did the serpent know that the fruit could give knowledge of good and evil?For all we know, the snake may have been Lucifer.
so now there is a part that "many people want to keep hidden?" is that being "woke"? Conspiracy Theories?? smh

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
when women tell you they need only a man who has a job, a house and a car, are they also not being selfish?
hehehehehe

the world has become a jungle
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Go rest small. You no reach the level wey I go rub minds with. I thought you were more learned. You more like Mutylaff abi na wetin be that one name wey say Jesus enabled Gay couple to carry on being gay in the bible. Oya show the bible page he say make I sign oat and see him in camrera. You sef post your bible passage where Eve cheat on Adam with another man. You dey turn areound like Abija.
lol dont make me laugh. we were rubbing brains all along. now that i asked a difficult question i dont qualify to debate with you? ha ha ha. typical diversion tactics

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
hehehehehe needed....

the world has become a jungle
not needed. even now if you're broke yoi dont get a woman.

1 Like

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol dont make me laugh. we were rubbing brains all along. now that i asked a difficult question i dont qualify to debate with you? ha ha ha. typical diversion tactics

What question is difficult? That why would you bother with me if I knew the answer? I already answered you that I knowvzhe answer and you ask why you shoukd then bother. To you is that a difficult question. Okay. Let me answer your almighty JAMB even though this sould be the second time. I said I wanted you to show me the passage so that I can read it or if you have a special bible so that I can buy it.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Fourwinds: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
not needed. even now if you're broke yoi dont get a woman.
sure
especially good ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women / How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. / Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.