Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (83754 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by tmamuda(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Katier00:
I see a troubled child. No matter what, don't post things like this on social Media, it will surely come back to hunt you. He even posted his pictures

You are wise
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
No matter what the father did to him, he's still his father. He actually needs to thank the man for bringing him to this world. His father might not be as worse as other fathers.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by foreverfavoured(f): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why wash ur dirty linens outside..cos saying this doesn't actually change anything.
Only resolve to be a better father.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by DCLXV1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol. That settles it between he and his God.
ACE1010:

So what happened if the old man asked God for forgiveness before giving up the ghost? Na question ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by janefrancisca(f): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lolz...If your father is useless, then you my friend is a son of a useless father.
Show me just one person who has a perfect mom or dad.
Mtschewww
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

If only mods would not ban me I'd have made u deactivate within seconds.

Because I'd exposed ur sh!ts to the world.

Stop being a classy idiot, U opened this account in August 2018 so why areu scared of losing it?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop being a classy idiot, U opened this account in August 2018 so why areu scared of losing it?

the time I opend does not matter.

I don't want a ban.

Thanks.

N/B: Sai Baba till 2023
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

the time I opend does not matter.
I don't want a ban.
Thanks.

N/B: Sai Baba till 2023

Stop making noise. Bipolar patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop making noise. Bipolar patient.
thanks.

Meanwhile

Sai Baba forever
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

thanks.

Meanwhile

Sai Baba forever
ur not buying fuel @ N40 naira per litre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by lielbree: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
sammirano:

If you are this stupid to insult people without provocation, it shows your upbringing.

I have my reservations for that statement and sensible people will understand.
Stupìdly is bring in a person who has nothing to do with the post.
It clearly shows that during ur upbringing u don't have a mother.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by sammirano: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
lielbree:

It is obvious from your mediocre reasoning that you have a very limited knowledge base. You could have asked for enlightenment instead of throwing tantrum like a child. Well, you''re probably a child so I understand. Now run along.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Useless fathers will not like this......

Some fathers are useless sha!!!! completely useless

Musa don born make me sef born too.

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 09, 2018
grosy:
no responsible son can say such words to his/her father did u all remember d man I in the bible that was drunk n his son mourn him what happen to him.his father never desire such words. what go around comes around.his own son will still called him useless father too.generational problem continue part 2 watch out

You must be a useless father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by poseidon12: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Don't judge him,, hear his own side of the story first..
Do you know if his late dad was truly a devil, satanist,, wizard or even a rapist before he died?
Sometimes in life,, some people need to die before we can be successful.. Life is not a child's play..

Hear his own side of the story first? Are you kidding? How about the father's side of the story. The guy is messed up. He would probably be regretting this in future.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by poseidon12: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Dis is how his mother will be looking at him.

On the contrary, I suspect that his mother is behind his public show of shame. Probably a polygamous family.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by poseidon12: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2018
atakamus:
Looking at his head, you will know that his mother must have brain washed him against his dad. Sorry for him.

Exactly.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by poseidon12: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2018
hollah123:
God bless you real good my brother,some fools believe because they have good parents others too have good parents.God bless u real good bro

I guess you will also celebrate your father's death like the stupid boy, because you have 'bad' parents? Have you been a good child to your parents?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by jnrbayano(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Highly irresponsible post.

I don't know what your post will change. Was it supposed to change what made your father a devil according to you?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked this one na serious hatred shocked
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 1:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Adakintroy:

Yes it did.

But honoring your father is a far, far greater commandment. Plus it comes with a promise. What do you gain to loose a promise.
Lol, you pple hv com with turning bible upside down. D God dat wrote dat nd d one dat wrote d one I quoted re diffrnt . Ryt? 2Tim 2 :15.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
icogb:
Lol, you pple hv com with turning bible upside down. D God dat wrote dat nd d one dat wrote d one I quoted re diffrnt . Ryt? 2Tim 2 :15.

What do you mean by am quoting the scripture upside down. A child cannot be greater than the father. Honor thy father first. That will bless his heart and lead him to true humility. He will then have the right knowledge to understand that he is capable of that mistake his father made. Some people are binding generational curse as we speak. But they on their part may have gone to spiritualist masquerading as churches. Their children will come and judge them too. Many of them are blind to the truth. Just as the father's were blind to this truth.

In love we judge knowing we are capable of the same mistake.

Aside no elder will allow you to insult your father that way. They will rebuke first. after you are quite will they proceed.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Adakintroy:

What do you mean by am quoting the scripture upside down. A child cannot be greater than the father. Honor thy father first. That will bless his heart and lead him to true humility. He will then have the right knowledge to understand that he is capable of that mistake his father made. Some people are binding generational curse as we speak. But they on their part may have gone to spiritualist masquerading as churches. Their children will come and judge them too. Many of them are blind to the truth. Just as the father's were blind to this truth.

In love we judge knowing we are capable of the same mistake.

Aside no elder will allow you to insult your father that way. They will rebuke first. after you are quite will they proceed.
All I see from your write up is philosophy. Until you counter me wif bible, I'ld Tek it dat you knw d 2rut bt dnt want to accept it.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2018
lielbree:

Neva mind dat guy. Irresponsible pple esp fathers like to defend their colleagues nd one of the ways to know dem is blaming a mother for her child's "misconduct"
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
icogb:
All I see from your write up is philosophy. Until you counter me wif bible, I'ld Tek it dat you knw d 2rut bt dnt want to accept it.

I can counter you with all the bible verse and you still won't agree. Bible verse is just one Google click away this days. It doesn't prove anything friend. People can be Christian with intellect and not so in spirit. Mores their are people who just argue to win. Am sensing you fall in that category. so sorry.

If you can't see the truth in what I wrote at least then I take it with you its all about winning.

You win!
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Adakintroy:

I can counter you with all the bible verse and you still won't agree. Bible verse is just one Google click away this days. It doesn't prove anything friend. People can be Christian with intellect and not so in spirit. Mores their are people who just argue to win. Am sensing you fall in that category. so sorry.

If you can't see the truth in what I wrote at least then I take it with you its all about winning.

You win!

Yea... I WIN! There is no truth without a bible back up abi re you nt a bible student again? When you tell a child not to disobey its parents, tell d parent to not also provoke d child to wrath! (I like how you re intentionally avoiding dis part) Stop quoting d bible passages to favour you! 2Tim 2:15. Rightly divide d word of truth!
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2018
icogb:
Yea... I WIN! There is no truth without a bible back up abi re you nt a bible student again? When you tell a child not to disobey its parents, tell d parent to not also provoke d child to wrath! (I like how you re intentionally avoiding dis part) Stop quoting d bible passages to favour you! 2Tim 2:15. Rightly divide d word of truth!

We know the part were we do not provoke the children unto wrath. Just as we were thought the part to honor the father. I do not retain bible verses in my head. I retain the words themselve in spirit. However as regard this topic, I am a child myself and probaby the same age as the guy talking or as you.

By logic I should be taking side with the law that support my age grades. That is parent should not provoke the child to anger. But then again I too will become an adult someday and I will make mistakes. Maybe then my children will curse me not knowing what gave rise to my state of mind.

Who knows the fist rations his father went through himself. All the pains he tries to suppress and make sense of life. If you have ever heard of confession of drunks or prostitutes or gamblers. You will pity them not hate them.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Adakintroy post=71150914]

We know the part were we do not provoke the children unto wrath. Just as we were thought the part to honor the father. I do not retain bible verses in my head. I retain the words themselve in spirit. However as regard this topic, I am a child myself and probaby the same age as the guy talking or as you.

By logic I should be taking side with the law that support my age grades. That is parent should not provoke the child to anger. But then again I too will become an adult someday and I will make mistakes. Maybe then my children will curse me not knowing what gave rise to my state of mind.

Who knows the fist rations his father went through himself. All the pains he tries to suppress and make sense of life. If you have ever heard of confession of drunks or prostitutes or gamblers. You will pity them not hate them.

[/qu Oga bye. You hv derailed.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=icogb post=71155447][/quote]

Who has not derailed.

You speak as though you know, yet you have not said anything that implies your spirit is of truth or forgiveness. Let's argue scriptures. What spirits permits you to argue scriptures first. Humility, love, forgiveNess or compassion. Do you even poses the right spirit.

Chris started with his accusers "he who is without sin let him cast the first stone" that will be you and the son.

Moreover you are concluding base on one side truth. The dead man is not here to testify for himself.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Adakintroy post=71156013]

Who has not derailed.

You speak as though you know, yet you have not said anything that implies your spirit is of truth or forgiveness. Let's argue scriptures. What spirits permits you to argue scriptures first. Humility, love, forgiveNess or compassion. Do you even poses the right spirit.

Chris started with his accusers "he who is without sin let him cast the first stone" that will be you and the son.

Moreover you are concluding base on one side truth. The dead man is not here to testify for himself.

[/quote Bye bt b4 dat jst knw you re accusing me of wot you re guilty of nd b4 you start quoting bible to suit you dat their re people who reads their bible.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Neddyogu(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2018
DaddyNimo:

who does bill gate work for? who does Dangote work for?? no words for u bruh
They work for their consumers. Without their consumers, they'd be outta biz. No words for u either.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
OKEMKPI:
Some of us may have a "worster" or "worsted" father than him,but today, God has turned things around for us.A virile mind has no space for such custic remark against the late Dad.Respecting & honoring ur parents is the only commandments in the Bible that is attached with a promise of longetivity
What does dat your bible say about parents not provoking their children to wrath?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.