Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (83758 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
BOLD!
For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth.
Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultish or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha...
I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death..
I have friends whose fathers were men of extremely unspeakable deeds..
Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
6o

Let's condemn him. Honor your father's is a spiritual commandment. It's such an important commandment that it's among the "ten". Note they are many other commandments.

No matter how bad your father's were. You have to honor them. Many of them did not go to school, they operated within the limited if their understandinh. They were tempted just like you. They did not attribute much to government or foundational curse.

Honor them!

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by EmekaBlue(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Odi egwu

My hand no dey

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by emmasege: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
I hope you already have 'good uncles' who will stand in for you when you desperately need a father figure?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by NdiaraIGBO: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
atakamus:
Looking at his head, you will know that his mother must have brain washed him against his dad. Sorry for him.

The mother is fully responsible.

Some women are evil.....the idiot boy will learn, his wife will do the same to him.

Omo Ale jati jati.

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
The guy is the real devil.

No matter how devilish your parents are, you shouldn't do this. To even think you are a graduate got me sick..

Senseless boy.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Most people have problems later in life and they can't understand where it came from or why it doesn't go away despite all their efforts. Two wrongs don't make a right, and there's no curse without a cause, says the Bible.

Some people have said or did things that in adulthood made them childless or poor or unsuccessful or even to die sudden death. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and he that keeps his tongue is wise. The law of nature is supreme over all. We all have pains and biases but we need to manage them well so we don't incur the wrath of nature with a curse.

3 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Prettysoul70: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
exactly , some father can be soooo useless. My father is one of them. Am not hiding anything
For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth.
Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultish or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha...
I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death..
Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
6o[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by chronique(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
No matter what, this sort of thing is totally unacceptable. I would never allow my sister date a person like this, let alone talk of marrying. The heart of that young man is cold.

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Take heart baby devil. The son of a useless father.

3 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by tunary(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
sloopyy:
na pikin be dis? shocked
E reach to ask o
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by lagdmark(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
The family is caused his children will also mock him ,maybe the father did that to his grandpa
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Jabarzee(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by rasakkenny(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
That one small...
I have even seen a situation where a son was called out at the family meeting after his father's death and he was like...'To God be the glory and for the benefit of mankind"...
Juliusmalema:
Imagine

I have even read in one burial poster where the family of the man who died wrote “ may your jealous and wicked soul, find peace by his grace”

Families can be cold but the death deserve some respect.

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Adakintroy:

Let's condemn him. Honor your father's is a spiritual commandment. It's such an important commandment that it's among the "ten". Note they are many other commandments.

No matter how bad your father's were. You have to honor them. Many of them did not go to school, they operated within the limited if their understandinh. They were tempted just like you. They did not attribute much to government or foundational curse.

Honor them!

Eph 6:2

"Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise--

This is the only commandment in the Bible that comes with a promise.

It pains me that the boy is a graduate.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Akpacha(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Seriously when I saw d post I expected to see a lady and felt maybe her dad rapped her. For a guy, can't really figure what's d old man crime. Can't say much just praying d young guy would have the heart some days to forgiving himself. The old man might have made his way with God b4 he died.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by delpee(f): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
We are in no position to judge since we dont know the full story. Still, this shouldn't be a social media issue.

Yorubas say "Omo to ni baba oun ko la, enu e lo wa yen".

Hope he'll live a better life.

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by thegoodone1234(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
I blame his mother. He must be a basted child.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Akpacha(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
Take heart baby devil. The son of a useless father.
I wish he got this reply from all the friends, he would learn to keeping family fight out of social media.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
TRAMADOL underdose
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Almunjid(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sharpshooota:
The dad must be an APC member

Are we talking about politics here?

I command u to receive sense!

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by alcuin(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
The brideprice paid on the head of his mother is a waste obviously. This boy have zero sense
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Fierce11: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Adakintroy:

Honor them!
Honour your father and mother so that your days may be long.. ok.
But even God that gave us commandments gave us wisdom, choice and common sense too!
Shey you know that its not every modern sin that we find in the religious books.. Some are identified by using common sense
to

7 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Paretomaster1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Flattinoes........ Not surprised, they wake their father with sliding tackle....

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Akpacha(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Prettysoul70:
exactly , some father can be soooo useless. My father is one of them. Am not hiding anything
6o
So can u tell us more abt ur useless father?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by lielbree: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
sammirano:
In this case, I blame the mother
Abeg shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say.

Is it the mother that made the man useless?

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by CSTR1005: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Parents, provoke not your children to wrath, but raise them in the fear and admonition of the Lord.

-Apostle Paul

9 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by NdiaraIGBO: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
lielbree:

Abeg shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say.

Is it the mother that made the man useless?

Probability is over 90%
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by kennymotors(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bad of you to celebrate your dad's death no matter how
Lizzysamuel:

Seriously some people can be this cold.. Imagine what a vibrant young guy has to say about his father's death.. Let's not be baised here no matter what..

The dead still deserves some respect talk more of his Dad.. Of a truth some fathers misbehave.. Who knows what he must have committed...

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rip-to-my-useless-father-corps-member-declares-as-he-celebrates-his-dads-death/

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Elliot2(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kharol1234:
na so him pikin go call am useless 2 wen him die....slay king showin is 2tupidity
guy,abeg use ur head. e dey dia for a reason,no b for fancy.

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
hollah123:
God bless you real good my brother,some fools believe because they have good parents others too have good parents.God bless u real good bro
So having good and decent parents and projecting such experience makes one a fool? This only shows that YOU are also a psychological wreck of a human being,just like the nitwit in the OP.. you need to see a shrink..
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by kenx1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some fathers just biological gaurdians...... I formal landlord used to pray that none of he's children should be better than him...... How can a father pray dat prayer for he's kids

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.