Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (83760 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by zinaunreal(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Not all fathers are good, just like not everyone is good. He choose to celebrate. I see absolutely nothing wrong

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Donjazzy12(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:
Lets not judge.. we all know some fathers can be very useless... who knows maybe his father raped him or made him perform sexual acts on him when he was a kid...... or worst, maybe he pimped him out to predators.

Or he pregnanted all his sisters.

My point is, the father must really be useless for his son to post this...
You are more useless for supporting this! If you are tired of being male why don't you join bobrisky? How can you be publicly supporting a guy who publicly denigrates his father no matter what! That idiot is eternally cursed and his kids if he ever have any will say worse about him.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Donjazzy12(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
BOLD!
For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth.
Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultish or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha...
I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death..
I have friends whose fathers were men of extremely unspeakable deeds..
Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
6o
Can you ever hear a lady say this kind of evil words about her mother, no matter what? No, never but men , I mean cursed, idiotic, foolish men like you and the OP supports such.....and you still wonder why women are gaining ground while men are getting wasted...

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Fierce11: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Can you ever hear a lady say this kind of evil words about her mother, no matter what? No, never but men , I mean cursed, idiotic, foolish men like you and the OP supports such.....and you still wonder why women are gaining ground while men are getting wasted...
I don't know why you used insultive words on me sha.. But, i just wish that your father trained you well enough to be smart

6 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Akpacha:
I wish he got this reply from all the friends, he would learn to keeping family fight out of social media.
So dat he wld die silently nd you pple wld hv a cause 2 celebrate in your kingdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by myself13: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
If their mummies and daddies were really useless and devil incarnates, they wouldn't be alive to tell the story....
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 9teen: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
He gave u lyf. Stupid boy!
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
PrecisionFx:

buhari is a dullardic fossil.
[/s]
u are not a Christian I'd have given u a verse to read.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Tetragramaton(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Don't judge him,, hear his own side of the story first..
Do you know if his late dad was truly a devil, satanist,, wizard or even a rapist before he died?
Sometimes in life,, some people need to die before we can be successful.. Life is not a child's play..

Still waiting for my grandma's death. She and the devil are twins. In fact she go dey visit hell occasionally for board meeting on earthly matters. Tuuuueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by cimag: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
For a child to rejoice over the death of his own dad who celebrated when he(the child)was born shows stupidity on the part of the child much more a so-called graduate.What exactly did this his father do that warranted his family celebrating his death?Btw o,this kind of post could land this young man into a serious trouble.He could be accused of having a hand in his father's death.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by chccho(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

How do you know the "multi millionaire" has N700k to spare?

My spend, spend, spend wife at home thinks I have over $100k in my account yet the total balance is less than $5k. She thinks I am mean and heartless.

Kai, people.

I said a multimillionaire not a mere millionaire or a 5k dollar millionaire like u. I am disappointed that a married man like u cannot read and comprehend properly its a big shame!!! u didn't digest what I wrote properly b4 u responded. So if your child was struggling for his life on a hospital bed and u had 5k dollars in your account u will be hesitant and grumble to do everything/anything possible to rescue him or her? Can u all see the kinda of fathers the OP was referring to? If u didn't have anything responsible/sensible to contribute to my comments u should have STFU and not mention me. FYI the the above story isn't something I read in a paper or someone told I experienced it 1st hand. So sharap u mugu huzzy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Your Father Remains Your Father No Matter How Evil He Was.So Quit Bi+tchin
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by karllemah44(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
iSpread:

Tell me, how you take arrive Nairaland, what do you know sef?
what's dis supposed to mean?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by NdiaraIGBO: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
chccho:

I said a multimillionaire not a mere millionaire or a 5k dollar millionaire like u. I am disappointed that a married man like u cannot read and comprehend properly its a big shame!!! u didn't digest what I wrote properly b4 u responded. So if your child was struggling for his life on a hospital bed and u had 5k dollars in your account u will be hesitant and grumble to do everything/anything possible to rescue him or her? Can u all see the kinda of fathers the OP was referring to? If u didn't have anything responsible/sensible to contribute to my comments u should have STFU and not mention me. FYI the the above story isn't something I read in a paper or someone told I experienced it 1st hand. So sharap u mugu huzzy

You have serious issues. I will not abuse you, no. You are not worth it.

Foolish man, how long will it take you to master how to remain calm?

Maybe that's why your old man dumped you!

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are more useless for supporting this! If you are tired of being male why don't you join bobrisky? How can you be publicly supporting a guy who publicly denigrates his father no matter what! That idiot is eternally cursed and his kids if he ever have any will say worse about him.
Haba @ Mr Anele;your Father Is Still Ur Father No Matter What.Even If Person Father Na Murderer,he Can Still Place A Curse On His Child,that Is A God Given Privilege.Airing Out Family Issues Of This Sort On Social Media Where Nothing Can Be Deleted Entirely Is Foolishness On Steroids.It Might Haunt Him 1 Day,trust Me I Have Seen Where Some1's Social Media Activities Affected Their Jobs.Think Before U Act.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by EngrB1: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am coming. Whatsoever a man sow He will surely rip[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
yoged:
People say family is everything, but to some, family is everything they need to stay far away from. Even your own parent can be a real pain in the ass. Well, I thank God I have a good parent. Lost my father when I was 11, he left 2 houses and a good business which my mom took over, that really made the difference in our life . If our father didn't work hard or was marrying wives. Opposite might be the case. . If you are opportune to have a good parent, you just don't know what God has done for you.
Thank you so much 4 dis. I wsh I can lyk yr post more.

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Ikpongiton: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
no matter how bad your dad was.he has immunity against your curses .so anything you throw at him is coming back to you.so just hav in mind that ur are cursed
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by chccho(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You have serious issues. I will not abuse you, no. You are not worth it.

Foolish man, how long will it take you to master how to remain calm?

Maybe that's why your old man dumped you!

I would have finished your destiny with my response now n given u a heart attack but I will spare u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
alezzy13:

Really? Not going to school would make father beat his wife to the extent she has be hospitalized? DAY AFTER DAY? What of those that sexually assult thier daughters? Pls Stop making excuses. Some fathers are pure devils, that the fact.

It's easy to do pontificate when you've not been there.

Of course I don't support what the nysc guy has openly shamed his dad, but I can appreciate his state of mind. Some children went through literal HELL in the hands of thier fathers. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. sad
Lol... No mind am. You knw say 'I dnt care' Na only wen e Neva reach you.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Proffdada: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
PurplePatch:
This is stupidity! Some have worse fathers but can never say this kinda gibberish. If not for anything this young man's reputation is at stake. His potential employers will take him down memory lane one day. The earlier he took this down the better for his already maligned career if any is left.
at least he said he should REST IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by slivertongue: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Atleast he called him father
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Tisham20(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
na pikin be this?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Ikpongiton: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
thorpido:
He must have had a bad experience with the father but for him to post that on social media is the height of it.
I hope the bitterness in his heart does not affect his relationships.
Some fathers though.
No matter what,he has defiled the temple.What the useless boy need is spiritual cleansing
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by marttol: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:

Lmao.. you no be that zombie guy joor! besides, italy don cut my straight win
lol
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Ikpongiton: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
DCLXV1:
Well you weren't in his situation. You don't know exactly what transpired. The father might actually deserve to burn in the hottest part of hell, but i only fault him for his foolishness of having this on the social media!
His son must surely do the same to him.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
DaddyNimo:
this is why we all need to marry right. as a man don't give ur kids a mother they will regret having, also as a lady don't give ur kids a father they will regret having. in this part of the world so many kids are going thru hell at home but they can't talk cos we've been built to see it as a taboo to speak out against our parents... when in reality most parents are bastards.
Bastard is fair dear. Beast. I mean BEAST

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by mechanics(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
He has unforgiving spirit, no matter what his dad did to him, he should have forgive and forget, even God won't forgive him if he does not forgive his dad.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Ikpongiton: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
12345baba:
But some fathers are actually useless
Just say so,if your father is one of the useless types
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
[s][/s]

u are not a Christian I'd have given u a verse to read.
my religion doesn't exempt Buhari from being a dullardic mumu sipping mohammedic fossil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.