Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (83752 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by KrystosCJ(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Son, never despise your father, when he is old and his youth has fled from him or when he has died. Do not mock the dead but pray for their salvation that they may be admitted into heaven.

When they get to heaven, they can pray for you.

7 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Dianalizzy231: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am sure his mother change his thought toward his dad and the guy still felt concern and painful because i can read RIP from his post,meanwhile RIP mean "rest in peace". If he's truly great devil he will not wish him PECAE

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Richdad50(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
DCLXV1:
An Idiot booking space
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by mightyhazell: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
this is serious,...

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
May we not give birth to a foolish son

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by QueenDeborah(f): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dis is how his mother will be looking at him.

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by seacoast(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
His father will be updating his Facebook status in heaven or hell as I FINALLY LEFT THE STUPID BOY OF A SON

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by mightyhazell: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.....Is what is crested on that Ribbon you hanged on your neck........Still you refused to be Kind to ya fada..

Endtime corper
observant guy

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by anonymuz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
BOLD!
For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth.
Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultish or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha...
I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death..
I have friends whose fathers were men of extremely unspeakable deeds..
Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
6o
gnam!!!! Tuale for You!!!

7 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Stallion93(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
This Young man must be hurt so bad.....,Surely the father failed

5 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Collins0609(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
u should not speak I'll of the dead. the father might be exactly as d guy described him;but this act, might hurt him in future. we should not allow our emotions control us.Internet never forget

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Triangles1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
See him head � like p'nix cap
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by NobodyKnows(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kharol1234:
na so him pikin go call am useless 2 wen him die....slay king showin is 2tupidity
Gbam
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by rock003: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kharol1234:
na so him pikin go call am useless 2 wen him die....slay king showin is 2tupidity

Oga, only an idiot will judge an issue he knows nothing about

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Mankosi: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
I bet u that guy have succeeded in ruining his own life. For him to say such online?

6 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by DCLXV1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Your father!
Richdad50:

An Idiot booking space

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by tiwasiaife(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
As it stands now, every Nigerian is owing China 15,000 naira --- Says Expert
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by atakamus: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Looking at his head, you will know that his mother must have brain washed him against his dad. Sorry for him.

3 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Emycord: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lizzysamuel:

Seriously some people can be this cold.. Imagine what a vibrant young guy has to say about his father's death.. Let's not be baised here no matter what..

The dead still deserves some respect talk more of his Dad.. Of a truth some fathers misbehave.. Who knows what he must have committed...

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rip-to-my-useless-father-corps-member-declares-as-he-celebrates-his-dads-death/

he looks like the son of the devil
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by iSpread(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
karllemah44:
angry this is stupidity on the boy's part, no matter what his father did wrong.
So has taking this to social media changed anything about the past??
He is obviously a childish and educated illiterate who just want to get social media attention using his late Dad's flaws
Tell me, how you take arrive Nairaland, what do you know sef?

3 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by DIMIZZY1: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
I don't support him one bit
I'm not happy with my dad too but i can't do thisI don't support him one bit
I'm not happy with my dad too but i can't do this
I don't support him one bit
I'm not happy with my dad too but i can't do this
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Zinny25(f): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
I pity you! No matter what your father did you ought to have given him that respect. I pray you don't regret this in future
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Deltatoto: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lizzysamuel:

Seriously some people can be this cold.. Imagine what a vibrant young guy has to say about his father's death.. Let's not be baised here no matter what..

The dead still deserves some respect talk more of his Dad.. Of a truth some fathers misbehave.. Who knows what he must have committed...

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rip-to-my-useless-father-corps-member-declares-as-he-celebrates-his-dads-death/

life go hard am
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by hollah123: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
BOLD!
For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth.
Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultish or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha...
I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death..
I have friends whose fathers were men of extremely unspeakable deeds..
Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
6o
God bless you real good my brother,some fools believe because they have good parents others too have good parents.God bless u real good bro

9 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by zinizta: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.....Is what is crested on that Ribbon you hanged on your neck........Still you refused to be Kind to ya fada..

Endtime corper

good spotting out....

what an irony. .. love your enemies and forgive one another

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by akinszz: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
He looks like a cultist

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Greenback: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Well,@ least he said"R.I.P"
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by ehmmy11(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
shocked you say what.... Great Dev......

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by wristbangle: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saying this might actually be a stumbling block to his success.

Imagine going for an interview and the interviewer recognises his face....

His father might have deeply hurt and destroy him but making his death news with so much bile on social media is not the best for him.

He should forget his father's wrong deeds and move on, no matter how difficult it is.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by veeberry(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
God created you with senses, use it. Even if you escaped been used for ritual by him also remember that you came through him. If asked who your father was you will of course say it was him. Imagine your son reading this your useless post many years to come. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Mizwisdom(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Zinny25:
I pity you! No matter what your father did you ought to have given him that respect. I pray you don't regret this in future

You're lucky, you don't understand how hurt he is

7 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by NdiaraIGBO: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mankosi:
I bet u that guy have succeeded in ruining his own life. For him to say such online?

100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.