Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (18992 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Cocao(f): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
I swear if I were a guy, I won't date a girl that has not attained a particular level in life. Lowest I can settle for is someone with a strong drive. I did not come to this life to suffer. Men need love too cry cry

10 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by King44(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it's because of girls like this that men feel it's our duty to contribute to the growth of the family not forgetting that we're women and they are meant to look after us our needs and everything thing sad
really, don't work o dont contribute ur own quota person like me will just be looking at u cos my one naira won't touch ur palm since you have made up ur mind to be a liability rather than a helper, we will just be practicing me and my children alone system of family shikena
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by 93Miles: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
watch as Nig ladies will put wool inside their ears on this preaching.
None wants to listen to this bitter truth.

Preach on baby girl...
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by King44(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kwesiblaze22:
My dear heed to her advice she is right in every way, girls like you like rich guys but you ain't rich in any way so what do you think you can offer him?.
Hi sir, I have the answer to ur question, the answer is PUNA

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by lexzyy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin
MRSoftapples:
I have never known you to be bright intellectually,, so I'm not surprise by this your embarrassing statement...

No wonder you fall on your back, for every penny you make..
grin
MRSoftapples:
I have never known you to be bright intellectually,, so I'm not surprise by this your embarrassing statement...

Lol.. no mind the useless gal, why her papa send her go school na
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
This topic is so boring now, I’m beginning to get frustrated.
kilode?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by JacksonOyibo: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
sammyananaba:
Happy u said forked,many young men don't earn up to 50k yet they have a girl friend,all fingers r not equal.but u self if u r so rich y do u have a fake tattoo?,why not help her find her feet?

Then when she gets her feet she moves on to the guy she actually likes... wink
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by tosint13(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
GBAM
yes ooo
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by King44(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cupie22:

It does not work that way,only few men are lucky to get ready made ladies. Since men cherish to be respected they dont go for ready made ladies, the lady will also have her own ego and in that wise she might be dictative at times.
May God help us all
sure but it all depends on the man, if he has a strong personality, caring, loving, supporting, generous, a bit patient, understanding and does not take shits believe me the woman would respect and only God can stop such Family from reaching any height of success in life unfortunately, only few guys could groom their self into men of such qualities
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by sweetilicious(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
By the time you clock 35 you'll understand. They no dey tell blind person say salt no dey this food.
Are you talking to broke and dependent girls? Its better to clock 35 and earn than clock 35 and become a shameless beggar.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by CanadianNaija: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it's because of girls like this that men feel it's our duty to contribute to the growth of the family not forgetting that we're women and they are meant to look after us our needs and everything thing sad

After this man does all these, you better not have an opinion when he make decisions at home.

You can't expect a man to treat you like a child, and then you wake up one day anD say you want freedom
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by divine2288: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:

don't mind that one.
thorough research on her will show that she's dependent on men for survival.

they always come online to rant what they are not.
laziness has been part of u.... the truth is always bitter....
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
kilode?
nothing. Lol.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
nothing. Lol.
lol. You just dey vex upandan
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Karmatyra(f): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
DaddyNimo:
any man that dates broke jobless girls deserve whatever he gets, enuff advice had been given km the matter. if a man is still blinded by beauty and agrees to date a jobless, poor, demanding girl, den its non of my business, he should date away. as for me if u ain't earning 50k and above u don't even deserve to be forked.
lol I gotta admit,I laughed hard at your comment. Are you single?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
This topic is so boring now, I’m beginning to get frustrated.

The truth hurts you know. grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cupie22:

[s]It does not work that way,only few men are lucky to get ready made ladies. Since men cherish to be respected they dont go for ready made ladies, the lady will also have her own ego and in that wise she might be dictative at times.
May God help us all[/s]
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by AljaanIVQ007(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
abeg we don hear,all relationship na still for mutual benefits,nice self-advert anyway,may God help you get your self made man...
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by dtrend(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
lol. You just dey vex upandan
just being the usual old saff grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

The truth hurts you know. grin
I agree with the poster so I dunno what you’re talking about grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
just being the usual old saff grin
grin grin easy sis
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
grin grin easy sis
shaaattaappp

What were you doing last night?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by divinelove(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin

Gold digging liability girls will not like her statement
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by popefuse(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
By the time you clock 35 you'll understand. They no dey tell blind person say salt no dey this food.
I no understand oo xplamation pls
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by divinelove(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cocao:
I swear if I were a guy, I won't date a girl that has not attained a particular level in life. Lowest I can settle for is someone with a strong drive. I did not come to this life to suffer. Men need love too cry cry

The problem with men is that they cherish respect and submission of a woman more than their love and it is difficult to get that with an independent woman though possible
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by rock003: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:

He is supposed to look after you, but you still want to claim equality with him?

For your information, the world isn't created for you alone
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by rock003: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:

don't mind that one.

If you depend on a man for livelihood, then you don't deserve any equality with him. He is greater than you because he is feeding you. So, you must be ready to be relegated to the background since you can't even fend for yourself
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by rock003: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
Girl speak on girl true words are never spoken kiss

Has anyone ever told you that you are empty upstairs?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by rock003: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kwesiblaze22:
My dear heed to her advice she is right in every way, girls like you like rich guys but you ain't rich in any way so what do you think you can offer him?.

QueenSekxy has nothing to offer other than sex. She collects money for sex, just like a prostitute would do.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Cocao(f): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
divinelove:

The problem with men is that they cherish respect and submission of a woman more than their love and it is difficult to get that with an independent woman though possible

What men don't realize is that the submision of an independent woman is true submission. She has seen it all and still bends for you, thats the real deal. Anyways, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by devilsgrave: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:

don't mind that one.

so now what can you offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? / Tell Him I Love Him / Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.