Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (18986 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by KingPapaya: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Poor Nigerian boy spotted!

Lol grin
I ain't poor B
Why you so sour?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by PlsSaveMyManhood: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
c'moonnn don't let me spank you. Silly boii cheesy I only have one dad angry
Come. You people should take this nonsense to whatsapp. This is a public forum not space for you and your crush to start disturbing our peace with unnecessary talks.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Spank? Sounds like it’s gonna be fun. I could do with some spanking. I honestly don’t mind cheesy cheesy

I’m the ‘daddy yo’ grin
You’re just a perverttt angry
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
Come. You people should take this nonsense to whatsapp. This is a public forum not space for you and your crush to start disturbing our peace with unnecessary talks.
will you shattap deer. Ediaatt.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by PlsSaveMyManhood: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
will you shattap deer. Ediaatt.
mumu. . . dey there dey find boyfriend for social media. . . you go old very soon.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by divinelove(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

Which assistance? This double faced man seeking submission from women yet still want their financial assistance.

It can't be both ways, TBH. If you make submission a criteria for marriage then you must provide 100% because the Bible you use in justifying submission didn't ask your wife to assist you financially.

In Saff words; you can't have your cake and eat it.

Stop being an idiot for once, the Bible calls women helper and men provider so don't mention me if you remain an idiot.

It's every man's choice to make feminists wife vs submissive wives

2 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
You’re just a perverttt angry
How sis? I’m just another man who likes what he likes
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
mumu. . . dey there dey find boyfriend for social media. . . you go old very soon.
What’s working you Mr?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
How sis? I’m just another man who likes what he likes
lol it’s kidding though. Have a good evening smiley
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
lol it’s kidding though. Have a good evening smiley
where you running to? That boy don bully you abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Dollabiz: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
There u go ...the lazy ladies ...the thread is open for more replies and bashing!! Truth hurt “ I’m in the same boat looking for a self made damsel!
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
where you running to? That boy don bully you abi? cheesy cheesy
He’s hurt my feelings embarassed grin grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
He’s hurt my feelings embarassed grin grin
Lol. Shurup dia cheesy cheesy

Come let’s go out together tongue
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Lol. Shurup dia cheesy cheesy

Come let’s go out together tongue
Where you wanna go? cheesy
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
Where you wanna go? cheesy
Somewhere in Camden T.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Somewhere in Camden T.
You will come and pick me up. From G town to Camden, you think it’s easy huh? grin grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
You will come and pick me up. From G town to Camden, you think it’s easy huh? grin grin
That’s long sis. Day go break sef before we hit CT

What you doing tomorrow?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by zinizta: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by zinizta: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it's because of girls like this that men feel it's our duty to contribute to the growth of the family not forgetting that we're women and they are meant to look after us our needs and everything thing sad

if the above is your philosophy then i can accurately predict that you still have a lot of growing up to do.... you are not looking for a man as husband, you are looking for either Jeaus Christ in reality or Kent Clarkein ficfion...
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2018
divinelove:

[s]Stop being an idiot for once, the Bible calls women helper and men provider so don't mention me if you remain an idiot.

It's every man's choice to make feminists wife vs submissive wives[/s]

The fact that you started your comment with an insult shows how childish you are.

Kid looking for women to assist him financially and at the same time submit. Such a slowpoke.
God didn't make them helpers to assist you financially.

As the immature cunt you are, quote me with insults.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by divinelove(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

The fact that you started your comment with an insult shows how childish you are.

Kid looking for women to assist him financially and at the same time submit. Such a slowpoke.
God didn't make them helpers to assist you financially.

As the immature cunt you are, quote me with insults.

Let me just ignore a fool like you for people might not know the difference

1 Like

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by olowobaba10: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2018
RUBBISH!
Babyforever:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it's because of girls like this that men feel it's our duty to contribute to the growth of the family not forgetting that we're women and they are meant to look after us our needs and everything thing sad
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2018
divinelove:

Let me just ignore a fool like you for people might not know the difference

How old are you?

Kids have spoilt romance section like never before.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by divinelove(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

How old are you?

Only my moniker is older than your real life age, son u are the obvious toddler here. I am old enough to be your uncle. Go get a life son and quit trolling on nairaland
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by divinelove(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

How old are you?

Only my moniker is older than your real life age, son u are the obvious toddler here. I am old enough to be your uncle. Go and read your books son, school has reopened and quit trolling on nairaland
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2018
divinelove:

Only my moniker is older than your real life age, son u are the obvious toddler here. I am old enough to be your uncle. Go get a life son and quit trolling on nairaland

I'm sure you don't know the meaning of "trolling"
Lol, your moniker? You see how childish you are?

I joined nairaland in 2011 ,this is my fourth account.
The fact that you joined nairaland in 2008 doesn't make you sensible,for you still reason like a chicken .

Common sense isn't common. Adults don't throw insults around anyhow.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Follygunners: 6:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Babyforever:

You need both mental and Psychiatric evaluation asap! angry You're NOT normal at all!
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by DeHill(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Babyforever:
na entitlement mentality dey worry u.
Babyforever:
Babyforever:
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Craig24: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Babyforever:

Comments like this makes me wonder exactly how foolish the average Nigerian gurl/woman has become.

It goes to show the kind of parenting she's got from home..
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Bennysam: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Babyforever:
Idiot like you , but you want your marriage to be equally
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Leave them broke girls for yahooo and zaddy men
My dad did not marry my mum jobless till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back / Tell Him I Love Him / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.