Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (19016 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
rock003:

QueenSekxy has nothing to offer other than sex. She collects money for sex, just like a prostitute would do.
any mention from you again will be reported.
I won't warn you again.
thank you.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
devilsgrave:
so now what can you offer
I can offer you to the gods of your village.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by divinelove(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cocao:

What men don't realize is that the submision of an independent woman is true submission. She has seen it all and still bends for you, thats the real deal. Anyways, what do I know?

You are right what a man desires most in marriage is a helper that will be submissive. A typical woman will easily submit if you take care of her needs infact DT is what a woman calls love. A typical man doesn't want a woman to take care of him, he just wants some assistance n submission from his woman.

That's why men oppose feminists who detests men doing anything for then and wants equality with their men. A typical feminists will want all bills and work in the home shared yet men hate them because they won't give you respect and submission.

2 Likes

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by DaddyNimo(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Karmatyra:
lol I gotta admit,I laughed hard at your comment. Are you single?
nop, not married either.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
shaaattaappp

What were you doing last night?
Getting pissed as usual grin grin grin

Now I’m struggling with HO
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Getting pissed as usual grin grin grin

Now I’m struggling with HO
HO? What is you talm bout bro ?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by rock003: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:

any mention from you again will be reported.
I won't warn you again.
thank you.

For your information, girl, this is a public forum and you have no right to stop anybody from replying you. If you don't want to be replied, then don't comment here or go and form a private room where you can limit those who comment on your posts.

Aside from that, you can't stop me from Mentioning you....or maybe you are planning to bribe the mod.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
HO? What is you talm bout bro ?
HO; hangover cheesy
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
rock003:

For your information, girl, this is a public forum and you have no right to stop anybody from replying you. If you don't want to be replied, then don't comment here or go and form a private room where you can limit those who comment on your posts.

Aside from that, you can't stop me from Mentioning you....or maybe you are planning to bribe the mod.
you are spamming my mentions seriously.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
HO; hangover cheesy
Did you go out? Or...
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
Did you go out? Or...
Yea, I did. Lol. First time in a long time

It was fun until... cheesy cheesy

Or what?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Yea, I did. Lol. First time in a long time

It was fun until... cheesy cheesy

Or what?
lool

Until what

Are you in landan ? grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
lool

Until what

Are you in landan ? grin
Until I lost it lol

Yes, I am tongue
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Until I lost it lol

Yes, I am tongue
Hmm I’m curious to know how you lost it. Will you tell me??
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
Hmm I’m curious to know how you lost it. Will you tell me??
Nothing serious. Just got drunk
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Nothing serious. Just got drunk
hoookaayyyyy cheesy
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by philcz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Poor Nigerian boy spotted!
oshe spotter, weldon

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by devilsgrave: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:

I can offer you to the gods of your village.

what are you saying... is that even a thing fuckin re.tard
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Glink2018(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
By the time you clock 35 you'll understand. They no dey tell blind person say salt no dey this food.

Is it a crime to be 35year old lady?

I prefer to 40years single living a peaceful life than marrying earlier and living a miserable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
hoookaayyyyy cheesy
Cheeky grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
divinelove:

[s]You are right what a man desires most in marriage is a helper that will be submissive. A typical woman will easily submit if you take care of her needs infact DT is what a woman calls love. A typical man doesn't want a woman to take care of him, he just wants some assistance n submission from his woman.

That's why men oppose feminists who detests men doing anything for then and wants equality with their men. A typical feminists will want all bills and work in the home shared yet men hate them because they won't give you respect and submission.[/s]

Which assistance? This double faced man seeking submission from women yet still want their financial assistance.

It can't be both ways, TBH. If you make submission a criteria for marriage then you must provide 100% because the Bible you use in justifying submission didn't ask your wife to assist you financially.

In Saff words; you can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by rock003: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:

you are spamming my mentions seriously.

Girl, this is a public forum. At least, you should have enough intelligence to realise that, I assume.

If you don't want to be mentioned, go form your own forum. How come something as simple as that is difficult for you to understand. Is your level of comprehension that poor?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Cheeky grin
are you going out taanight too sirr?
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
are you going out taanight too sirr?
Not sure. Depends how better I get before then. You going out?

Sis, don’t be calling me ‘sir’? grin tongue
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Not sure. Depends how better I get before then. You going out?

Sis, don’t be calling me ‘sir’? grin tongue
Are that Ill? How much did you drink??

Why can’t I be calling you sir? What is your problemmm,
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
Are that Ill? How much did you drink??

Why can’t I be calling you sir? What is your problemmm,
Not too bad. I just don’t wanna take any alcohol today and going out will mean I can’t avoid it. Lol. Just wanna rest

Because I’m no sir. Bro is bad enough. Don’t be going the ‘sir’ way grin
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Not too bad. I just don’t wanna take any alcohol today and going out will mean I can’t avoid it. Lol. Just wanna rest

Because I’m no sir. Bro is bad enough. Don’t be going the ‘sir’ way grin
Okay that’s good. Rest well
I’ll just call you the usual then...jacky. cheesy
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
Okay that’s good. Rest well
I’ll just call you the usual then...jacky. cheesy
Jacky? Lol. Cheeky! You’re not about to be messing with my head. Are you? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
Jacky? Lol. Cheeky! You’re not about to be messing with my head. Are you? grin cheesy cheesy
So i cant call my bro jacky no moree?

Ayam not understanding smiley
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
So i cant call my bro jacky no moree?

Ayam not understanding smiley
hahaha you’re so weird lol cheesy cheesy

Okay sis, call me zaddy Jacky. It’s only reserved for you tongue
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by Saff(f): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
N0favors:
hahaha you’re so weird lol cheesy cheesy

Okay sis, call me zaddy Jacky. It’s only reserved for you tongue
c'moonnn don't let me spank you. Silly boii cheesy I only have one dad angry
Re: "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady by N0favors: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
c'moonnn don't let me spank you. Silly boii cheesy I only have one dad angry
Spank? Sounds like it’s gonna be fun. I could do with some spanking. I honestly don’t mind cheesy cheesy

I’m the ‘daddy yo’ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / Ladies Scatters Internet With Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Tell Him I Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.