Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (108202 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Benpedro,

Please I want you to explain this better to me.

I imports used Auto parts and used cars too....

Do you know if mexico is a good place to buy used cars and used automatically and send to Nigeria like those guys that live in US.

What type of cars do they drive?

Can one buy used cars cheaper over there?

Do you have idea of shipping to Nigeria?

Do you have Nigerian owned Cargo companies that can help with shipping?

Can I find others that deals on Auto parts out there too I.e Nigerians?

Apologize for all the questions...

E be like say the questions much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Pesb(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
@benpedro

Thanks for answering my questions.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by legendary4luv(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=benpedro post=71239272]
1.a. As a family man, your best bet is to look for a job online or if you have the resources you can visit Mexico on a tourist visa for a month or two to look for jobs. However, when you get the job you'll still need to leave Mexico and wait for the company to process and send to you the papers you will need to take to any Mexican embassy outside of Mexico. You can't change a tourist visa to a work visa. B. You'll get a Mexican citizenship after you must have lived here for like 5 years legally

Benpedro thanks for this eye opener, so what you are saying in essence is that I can't work with Mexico tourist visa even though I marry a Mexican girl before my visa expire?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=legendary4luv post=71250876][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by legendary4luv(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
benpedro:
The advice is for the guy who is already married and is probably trying to move with his wife. If you have someone you love and who agrees to marry you, you can change a tourist visa to a temporary residency visa of two years but without work permit. Work permit can only be processed when you're given a job by a Mexican employer.

OK gotcha but as a fresh graduate. How long do you think it will take me to get job and which states offer high level of job for non Mexican graduates. Thanks, I fit push January before buhari wins second tenure abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
uchman:
Benpedro,

Please I want you to explain this better to me.

I imports used Auto parts and used cars too....

Do you know if mexico is a good place to buy used cars and used automatically and send to Nigeria like those guys that live in US.

What type of cars do they drive?

Can one buy used cars cheaper over there?

Do you have idea of shipping to Nigeria?

Do you have Nigerian owned Cargo companies that can help with shipping?

Can I find others that deals on Auto parts out there too I.e Nigerians?

Apologize for all the questions...

E be like say the questions much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by legendary4luv(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Benpedro, please another question. Please clear me on this first Surname and second Surname, again which category of appointment should I choose from?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
legendary4luv:

OK gotcha but as a fresh graduate. How long do you think it will take me to get job and which states offer high level of job for non Mexican graduates. Thanks, I fit push January before buhari wins second tenure abeg
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by legendary4luv(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
benpedro:
I don't know the skills you have bro. Here they look for skills and not just at your certificate. Getting a teaching experience and skills is the only way I can guarantee you a job here.

And I'm supposed to get this teaching experience in Mexico or Nigeria here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
legendary4luv:

And I'm supposed to get this teaching experience in Mexico or Nigeria here?
Anywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
legendary4luv:
Benpedro, please another question. Please clear me on this first Surname and second Surname, again which category of appointment should I choose from?
Mexicans have both their father and mother's last names attached to their names. You can just omit the second last name
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by legendary4luv(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
benpedro:
Mexicans have both their father and mother's last names attached to their names. You can just omit the second last name

Thanks alot, how about the question regarding the appointment, which one should I select? Mexitel or procedures in national territory?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by legendary4luv(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
benpedro:
Anywhere

I will do it over there, I don tire for naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by queengift(f): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
thanks for this thread dear, please are there medical jobs in Mexico, am an optometrist (eye doctor), is it easy for we Nigerians to get employment over there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
legendary4luv:

Thanks alot, how about the question regarding the appointment, which one should I select? Mexitel or procedures in national territory?
mexitel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
queengift:
thanks for this thread dear, please are there medical jobs in Mexico, am an optometrist (eye doctor), is it easy for we Nigerians to get employment over there
If you don't speak Spanish your chances are so low.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by legendary4luv(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
benpedro:
mexitel

Thanks once again
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by mannycrown: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2018
benpedro:
I'm sorry my sister but please try not to give your opinions simply based on how you feel or what you've heard others say. First, Mexico can never be compared to the United States but when compared to Nigeria, it is heaven. All of us won't go to the USA. And hey, I live in the borderland and have a 2years US B1/B2 visa stamped on my passport yet I've never spent a night in the USA.
Also, at the bold, why do Nigerians bomb themselves in churches and mosques? Why do Nigerians use people for rituals and mine their skulls? Why do Nigerians do internet fraud? Or better why do Africans still go around their villages butt naked?..... You get my drift? All of this permutations are borne out of ignorance. Don't generalize. Don't say Mexicans smuggle themselves to the USA when it's just a minority of them that do so. Also know that most people trying to cross into the US border illegally are originally not Mexicans but from other Latin American countries
Compare the boldened above and the boldened below: Where you said you were in the US. Are you making a mistake or omission?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by mannycrown: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2018
benpedro:
Mexico is a very beautiful country with happy people. People smile at you everyday unlike Nigeria where everyone is fuming smiley . I have been here for more than 3 years now, yet I've never come across any form of racism, instead I'm being treated like a king(one of the reasons I always want to run back to Mexico whenever I'm in the US where white people give you that dirty look) . The feeling where your pupils want to give you coins so as to touch your hair, where adults want to take pictures with you and their family and the guys in the bar want to relate with you and invite you to their table to drink for free. In my second year as a teacher in a big private school here in a very rich neighborhood, I was promoted as the coordinator of all the foreign language teachers in the school (over 20 of them and most of them Mexicans) after I helped their secondary school students won their first ever state English debate challenge trophy. In Nigeria, the job would've been given to the principal's concubine smiley or a family member
OP the boldened here is what I want you to clarify with the boldened above. Pls no ill inteneded. I'm just an interested reader. Thanks a bunch.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
mannycrown:

OP the boldened here is what I want you to clarify with the boldened above. Pls no ill inteneded. I'm just an interested reader. Thanks a bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by ashatoda: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
what is the prospect for a married man who has enough teaching experience either in English or mathematics and is also a printer by training

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by legendary4luv(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
benpedro:
mexitel

Boss I have create profile but no appointment dates available

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by peterspp(m): 2:07am On Sep 18, 2018
This is the best trend so far for me this year. I have thought English language using Nigerian curriculum for more than two years but basically senior secondary school. I want to ask?
1. Do they have their own curriculum?
2. What can some be doing before the job arrives?
3. What is easiest kind to applied for?
4. Can you help someone on those financial tasking supporting document or can any bank do it?
5.can you help me for the step by step procedures to getting it.
6. Can you link me to any Mexican watapp group Fb group or sites I can apply here in Nigeria for jobs.
Plz I need this number 6 so badly.
7/ Am still single for now , am a teacher here but I can't afford those tasking supporting documents?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=peterspp post=71293590]This is the best trend so far for me this year. I have thought English language using Nigerian curriculum for more than two years but basically senior secondary school. I want to ask?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Damzy007: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Hello Benpedro , Thanks for sharing this wonderful info. To be sincere with you I've been having this negative view about that country until you shared this post maybe its because of the way the country is been portrayed on the news media but I'll like to know if skilled trade like welding and fabrication has profit over there, I mean to live comfortably over there and be able to send stuffs back home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.