Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (108183 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by GbadeTehmy(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2018
thanks boss....
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2018
benpedro:
Campeche is a very beautiful city according to my friend who has been there.
What about Nigerian food?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What about Nigerian food?
I've never been there sir
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MetroBaba1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please Benpedro, Can You Assist Me With Websites To Apply For Teaching Jobs?

I'm Afraid Of Scammers Please.
Preferably, You Can Send As a Private Message.
Help a Brother Please
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by CDCEO001: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
MetroBaba1:

How Authentic Can It Be If Found Through Google?
I Dey Fear Scammers oo
You'll know if they ask you to send them money for the job.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Please Benpedro, Can You Assist Me With Websites To Apply For Teaching Jobs?

I'm Afraid Of Scammers Please.
Preferably, You Can Send As a Private Message.
Help a Brother Please
I didn't get my job online brother. However, you can google indeed.com, LinkedIn, zonajobs etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MetroBaba1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
benpedro:
I didn't get my job online brother. However, you can google indeed.com, LinkedIn, zonajobs etc

Thank You Brotherly .

I Need More Info On These Cities And The Best To Reside;
1. Aguasca Lientes
2. Saltillo
3. San Luis Potosi
4. Tijuana.

Kindly Your State Your Reason(s) For Your Preferred City Or Choice.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 5:02am On Sep 21, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Thank You Brotherly .

I Need More Info On These Cities And The Best To Reside;
1. Aguasca Lientes
2. Saltillo
3. San Luis Potosi
4. Tijuana.

Kindly Your State Your Reason(s) For Your Preferred City Or Choice.
Among the cities you mentioned, I've only been to Tijuana. So I can't tell you which city is the best among them. However, Tijuana has a border with the United States and has lots of jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MetroBaba1(m): 6:03am On Sep 21, 2018
benpedro:
Among the cities you mentioned, I've only been to Tijuana. So I can't tell you which city is the best among them. However, Tijuana has a border with the United States and has lots of jobs.

Thank You Bro
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2018
benpedro:
I've never been there sir
I mean do u eat Nigerian or Mexican food there?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by rindetemi: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
please, what if visit mexico with tourist visa and decide to visit US too, can i get visa from Mexico to enter US? if yes,
how long do i have to live in mexico to qualify and under which visa categories?
what is the validity period for mexico tourist visa?
just want to visit and enjoy the life and return home.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Jchi9876: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Are
Hispanic
Women
Really
Really
Sexy?

I hear their bumbum bigger than than Bombay
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by NONNYG: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
rindetemi:
please, what if visit mexico with tourist visa and decide to visit US too, can i get visa from Mexico to enter US? if yes,
how long do i have to live in mexico to qualify and under which visa categories?
what is the validity period for mexico tourist visa?
just want to visit and enjoy the life and return home.
in this buhari era? grin grin we know the story

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I mean do u eat Nigerian or Mexican food there?
I

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by rindetemi: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
NONNYG:
in this buhari era? grin grin we know the story

my dear, it not everyone that really want to run from a bad leader. some look for way to relief such leader. everyone must not leave the country. beside you don't know what i do.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
US every weekend.guy it's well o.God go do my own
benpedro:
I go to the African restaurant in the US every weekend. There are African restaurants and stores in places like Mexico City and Guadalajara.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by rindetemi: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
benpedro:
I go to the African restaurant in the US every weekend. There are African restaurants and stores in places like Mexico City and Guadalajara.

is Mexico City and Guadalajara not far from Tijuana your end?
how many hour will it take to travel from Jalisco to Tijuana by road and air?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lol
legendary4luv:

I will do it over there, I don tire for naija
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
rindetemi:

is Mexico City and Guadalajara not far from Tijuana your end?
how many hour will it take to travel from Jalisco to Tijuana by road and air?
I
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kissup:
US every weekend.guy it's well o.God go do my own
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by MetroBaba1(m): 5:27am On Sep 22, 2018
benpedro:

Please Bro, I'll Want You To Personally Analyse Some Documents For Verification and Provide More Details and More Importantly, Some Advice.

P.S Personal Content Please, Not For Public Consumption....Email Preferably.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Jchi9876: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2018
benpedro:
lol that cracked me up. Actually, it's not a luxury. Like I said, I live in a border City. So I can cross to the US, eat at the African restaurant and return back home in less than 3 hours.

Which border city? You dey lie. Joor. I checked no African restaurant within a 3 hour drive is close to the border

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by ChristoBam: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
benpedro:
I don't live in Tijuana. And have never been to Guadalajara
Bro I want to study in Mexico and by what you've said so far I understand I need to go to a language school. Is there any language university that you know I can easily apply to. I've searched for days without any favorable result.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Jerrymandela: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bro how far nwanne can you help me on to get Mexican tourist visa to come there please thanks
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Guy show me way na.help me get a school I studied English and literature in university of Benin.i have been checking online but nothing as worked.make me too come enjoy small
benpedro:
lol that cracked me up. Actually, it's not a luxury. Like I said, I live in a border City. So I can cross to the US, eat at the African restaurant and return back home in less than 3 hours.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Maxymilliano(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
BenPedro can you spice your thread with couple of pictures ?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jerrymandela:
Bro how far nwanne can you help me on to get Mexican tourist visa to come there please thanks
Be specific. What do you need help with? I promise to assist you here.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by benpedro(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Please Bro, I'll Want You To Personally Analyse Some Documents For Verification and Provide More Details and More Importantly, Some Advice.

P.S Personal Content Please, Not For Public Consumption....Email Preferably.
Which documents? Tell me about the documents first and only then can I ascertain if it's something we can discuss here or not.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oga ben you don't want to reply me.you had someone in Mexico that assisted you.assist me to get a school.
benpedro:
Which documents? Tell me about the documents first and only then can I ascertain if it's something we can discuss here or not.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by iwanvisityankee: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
@Pedro, could you pls share some pics to spice up the thread. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.