Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (48146 Views)

Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by israelmao(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
We understand how "run girls" run things.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Alexis11: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Chronicles of an average Nigerian lady. cool

5 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by pinknipple: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2018
shocked

Has she gone for medical test since then, is she aware of the possible occupants that might have invaded her interiors.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by guywitzerogal(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Ihatelove(f): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2018
I hope her boyfriend sees this!!! Some things are just meant to be locked in a box

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by michlins(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Is it possible to unread a a post?

Here is a stupid article I wish to unread

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Divay22(f): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My prince, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.
Jesu shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is damn hilarious

6 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by pocohantas(f): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2018
LMAO

See anger!!!

Anyway, she just wants to trend. I can see she is into fashion. She told a story that will get the needed publicity and it worked.

Her story is true though.
That is division of labour grin
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Daeylar(f): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2018
Ihatelove:
I hope her boyfriend sees this!!! Some things are just meant to be locked in a box

And if her man sees it what will happen? Doesn't he have a past? If he doesn't and he can't handle hers he will leave, she won't die.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by tintingz(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2018
This shows that even the so called "olosho" can still get their right man. Someone like Kim K. Is also an example.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2018
pzphoto:
Relationship expert and story teller says she once had four men in her life serving different purpose.

She shares her adorable photos and list out the purpose of these four men. See below

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/4-men-different-pupose-life-nkiruka-blessing/

na achievement i know but if we call u ashewo u go vex...I forget u be hardworking independent woman..Posterity always judge madam but in d end it's ur life and choice..Defend it and lead it!
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Oreofepeters: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2018
relationship expert and story teller. hmm men don suffer and besides she's lying, the four men all had sex with her and I can assure you she has a dilapidated pvssy already.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Jeso klisti

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My prince, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

Lolzzz...

guy easy oooocheesy cheesy cheesycheesy...

what you just said is very true....

for those of us that have sisters,very obvious; D grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by iLegendd(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2018
When we teach nice guys how all these things happen, they abuse us and shout, "Make money," and refuse to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2018
I thought relationship experts were there to help u find mr/Miss right and not runs gals

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by courna(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2018
donbachi:
4 men only you....every single woman need just 2men in her life....pocket filler and a pussy mechanic.

Choi....
oga nawa for you oo

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Oreofepeters: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by fakuta(f): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2018
some Nairalanders and judgement are 5&6. most of the posters above me may not even count the number of girls they has s--x with. she is only advising others to learn from her bad expirience. but see how you are guys are raining insult on her.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2018
That's why I wonder why some guyz suck pvssy....Do u know how many preeks have been in there...Yuck

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2018
She barely spoke on what she does for him. Anyway every mallam to him kettle.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by moderatedguy: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:

my guy u dey provoke oo
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by courna(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Alexis11:
Chronicles of an average Nigerian lady. cool
true

true

true
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by galoz: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
you are the loser, your story is Pathetic
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Tomoyayi(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
And all of them were digging your puna steady

Before nko

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by millhouse: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ah so her body count go don reach like 29-30

God save us
4 men pouring inside her on a steady levels ..nna

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by thegoodone1234(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
she use style expose ladies

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by asawanathegreat(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Grade one (1) ashi

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by missimelda01(f): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2018
lol.. I'm not sure her boyfriend is on instagram
Meanwhile Lagos people are enjoying ooo A Customer got this amazing bowl of Atama soup delivered to his home. call 07018086002 Now to get yours. P. S the soups are freshly made.. can you spot the snail?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by higgs: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Prostitute
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Willexmania(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2018
fakuta:
some Nairalanders and judgement are 5&6. most of the posters above me may not even count the number of girls they has s--x with. she is only advising others to learn from her bad expirience. but see how you are guys are raining insult on her.
Learn What Exactly?

Currently , The "BoBo" She Is Datimg right now is her "MAGA". She Does Not Love Him.. She's Just Spending The Guy's Money. What Happened To True Love? What Happened To Making Your Own Money? Is She Just Teaching Girls To Use Guys As Their Personal ATM? After When Guys Read This Shi.t she just posted and decide to carry out revenge on other girls , these girls will start shouting all men scum.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / How Can I Punish Her? / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.