Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (48145 Views)

Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by famosh: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
I no blame am! Na the idi0t current boyfriend wey gree date this expired ugly & "curve-less" olosho I blame! Na their type dey make noise yesterday say them no fit marry retired prostitute! Is this one not worse than a retired prostitite?
Some guys can mumu sha!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by millionboi2: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Gr8lex:
Why do I just have this feeling that the fvckboy was the guy that didn't lose anything?
bcoz u are a bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Last last na the Bleep boi dey njoi ..The other three men no get penis or you were friend zoning them..Life of a fuvk boy(Lucrative job indeed)

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by genkins(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2018
So this ugly thing is the one that had 4boyfriends.i doubt.
Face-2/10
Legs-1.5/10
Curves/hip-1.7/10
Face-2/10
Cleavage-fallen-1.9/10

Like I said.i doubt

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Didcot: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Omo ale olobo 10kobo!
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2018
corporate hoe, take off the fancy dress, phones house and fake accent, you see that they all dasame.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My prince, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

Chill na Baba. They don dupe you b4 ni? Smiling
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by franchasng: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Don't be deceived guys, virtually all girls/ladies/women have different men in their life for different needs like:

1.) Financial need; the guys that foot their exorbitant bills and help them sort their financial problems, these class of men get rewarded with sex, hugs, mild kisses, sucking, and sometimes a deceptive peck

2.) Emotional need: these are the guys that are always there for the lady when her boo breaks her heart or when she loses a loved one or when she loses her job...guess what They get no reward, their only reward is endless waiting to be the main boyfriend cry

3.) Sexual need: these guys are sometimes handsome, rough, rugged, no-nonsense guys, and maybe masculine with 12 packs and big biceps shocked, they are the ones who make their heart pound because they spread their legs without mercy and pound like piston in an ancient locomotive engine train cheesy

4.) Marital need: these are the guys they keep in hope of marriage; they usually act cool headed and good with these class of guys...they pretend to be wife material...they hardly get angry around them....and they don't ever discuss sex with these class of guys as they always make them believe they are Italian nuns lipsrsealed

5.) Career or business need: this is the guys that help them grow in their career or business...sometimes they reward them with one time sex or frequent sex if the guy is good in the oza room (Buhari has corrupted me, blame the dullard, this is one of the reason we must vote him out asap before he corrupts more Nigerians angry) undecided

6.) Spiritual need: ah, alfa, pastor, prophets, evangelists, brothers, choir masters, deacons and of course babalawos and dibias all fall into this category and they reward them in various means ranging from money, sex, gifts, etc....it all depends on the spiritual leader's desire shocked

7.) Domestic need: these are their errand boys who help them go fill their finished cooking gas, fix their car tyres, take their car to the mechanic, fix electric bulbs, install new fans and TVs, and they get their reward in heaven cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Daeylar(f): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Willexmania:

Learn What Exactly?
Currently , The "BoBo" She Is Datimg right now is her "MAGA". She Does Not Love Him.. She's Just Spending The Guy's Money. What Happened To True Love?
And how do you know this? Are you in her mind to know how she feels?

What Happened To Making Your Own Money?
How is it your business how she gets the money she spends? The person giving her money did not come out to complain, but you're here crying unnecessarily, why? Who told you that she doesn't make money also?

Why are you guys always so bitter about women who have men who give them money?

Is She Just Teaching Girls To Use Guys As Their Personal ATM? After When Guys Read This Shi.t she just posted and decide to carry out revenge on other girls , these girls will start shouting all men scum.

This guys better come out truly and say that they are devils who hate women and are just looking for ways to treat them badly instead of hiding under what this girl did.

Someone one who wasn't in the situation will open their stinking mouth and say they want to carry out revenge on innocent girls.
Such a stupid excuse for the evil they were planning to do anyway.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Constantiney: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My prince, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.
Too much pain, Who hurt you?
And i don't understand why you people would just make a general unverifiable claim like "relationships were only meant for two" According to who? "Meant" by who?
Don't bother to reply, Go deal with your pain.
Smh.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Daeylar(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2018
fakuta:
some Nairalanders and judgement are 5&6. most of the posters above me may not even count the number of girls they has s--x with. she is only advising others to learn from her bad expirience. but see how you are guys are raining insult on her.

We know grin

They are all fools, any excuse to insult women.
Check well now and these guys using her as an excuse to attack Nigerian women may have or have had multiple girlfriends for reasons like this lady gave, but here they are now using this Lady as an excuse to show their misogyny and attack Nigerian women.

Don't take them serious. They lack sense.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by gaby(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2018
She's even on the thread...I dey go house abeg..
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Boobriggs9: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2018
ok
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Glink2018(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2018
And nah one man go still carry this empty container

I fear for you woMESS
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Hotzone(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:

Emeka SARS

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Willexmania(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Daeylar:

How is it your business how she got the money she spends? The person giving her money did not come out to complain, but you're here crying unnecessarily, why? Who told you that she doesn't make money also?

This guys better come out truly and say that they are devils who hate women and are just looking for ways to treat them badly instead of hiding under what this girl did.

Someone one who wasn't in the situation will open their stinking mouth and say they want to carry out revenge on innocent girls.
Can't You Read? She Clearly Stated She Gets All Her Money From The maga she's dating.. she also said he is 4 In 1 . Which Means He Plays The Role Of The Previous 4 Guys She Dated Before.. Including The "HOUSE BOY ROLE" . now tell me if it is right for a MAN to perform house chores as a houseboy for a lady?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by franzis(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2018
And this

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Isobug: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Onye Inyere
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Millenniumlady(f): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
pcguru1:
She barely spoke on what she does for him. Anyway every mallam to him kettle.
What where you expecting to hear ?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by AndLeo(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2018
All her problem is men. Pathetic.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Daeylar(f): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Willexmania:

Can't You Read? She Clearly Stated She Gets All Her Money From The maga she's dating..

And I am asking you, why are you angry? Why are you angry that a woman has a man who spends money on her? And how do you know she doesn't love him

she also said he is 4 In 1 . Which Means He Plays The Role Of The Previous 4 Guys She Dated Before.. Including The "HOUSE BOY ROLE" . now tell me if it is right for a MAN to perform house chores as a houseboy for a lady?

I don't understand, It's not what you or I feel is right. It's what she and her man are ok with, and If they are ok with it, what's my business inside?
Once again. Why is it bothering you? Why this anger?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by OhiOfIhima: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Nbote:
Most Nigerian gals have a couple of guys for different purposes in their life... There is d official boyfriend, d recharge card boyfriend, d just a friend boyfriend(Most tyms he's d fallback guy

That is why what ever category I belong I will never dull myself.... I dont do after marriage tin... No not at all.. even keep a single girl is a sin against Men in the hood... They are whores until you are ready to keep them for house, don't trust any bitch unless sorry is your name..

I have done it before but it didn't paid so I am not gonna fall Victim again, never..

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Willexmania(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Constantiney:

Too much pain, Who hurt you?
And i don't understand why you people would just make a general unverifiable claim like "relationships were only meant for two" According to who? "Meant" by who?
Don't bother to reply, Go deal with your pain.
Smh.
Why Do you sound pained miss. you sound like delugajackson was referring to you.. are you one of the ladies that date several men? and regarding your last sentence , oh my !! so to you relationships are not for two people , so a lady should go ahead and date several men? i just had an idea of the type of woman you are . but i'll advise you to drop that lifestyle..

p.s ; when you are replying me , do so like an adult. don't call me names.. i can get feisty as well..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by bitcoinvin(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chukwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

hahahahahahahahahha::u made my day bro;how ever its not 95%....Rather its 99% of ladies are Whores....
Some are normal Prostitutes who makes living out of it while some are Runs girls.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Fawklicant: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ah so her body count go don reach like 29-30. 290-300

God save us
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
What where you expecting to hear ?

How they have become better people.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Willexmania(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Daeylar:

And I am asking you, why are you angry? Why are you angry that a woman has a man who spends money on her? And how do you know she doesn't love him

I don't understand, It's not what you or I feel is right. It's what she and her man are ok with, and If they are ok with it, what's my business inside?
Once again. Why is it bothering you? Why this anger?
calm down miss. i'm not angry. i'm only saying a lady should not use a guy as an ATM machine. it is only a shameless and poor girl that would decide to use a man as her source of income..
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Willexmania(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
She's even on the thread...I dey go house abeg..
How Do You Know She's On The Thread?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by bitcoinvin(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Daeylar:

How is it your business how she gets the money she spends? The person giving her money did not come out to complain, but you're here crying unnecessarily, why? Who told you that she doesn't make money also?

Why are you guys always so bitter about women who have men who give them money?

olosho spooted..always out to defend their follow sluts....Reply me at ur own risk

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Millenniumlady(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
pcguru1:

Better in what aspect ?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Millenniumlady(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
pcguru1:

Better in what aspect ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / How Can I Punish Her? / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.