Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (48202 Views)

Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Millenniumlady(f): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2018
bitcoinvin:

olosho spooted..always out to defend their follow sluts....Reply me at ur own risk
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Daeylar(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Willexmania:

calm down miss. i'm not angry. i'm only saying a lady should not use a guy as an ATM machine.
it is only a shameless and poor girl that would decide to use a man as her source of income..
And I agree with that, no one should be used, that's despicable behaviour.
If you anger is only for women who use men for money then no probs.

As long as you don't go about getting angry with women because they have a man who willingly spends on them even if they are poor or rich,( like you tried to do with this lady, ) even if they don't have a source of income or they earn 7figures. Or saying they don't love these men and only see these men as magas just because the men willingly spend money on them.

It's all good.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by franchasng: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Daeylar:

And how do you know this? Are you in her mind to know how she feels?

How is it your business how she gets the money she spends? The person giving her money did not come out to complain, but you're here crying unnecessarily, why? Who told you that she doesn't make money also?

Why are you guys always so bitter about women who have men who give them money?

This guys better come out truly and say that they are devils who hate women and are just looking for ways to treat them badly instead of hiding under what this girl did.

Someone one who wasn't in the situation will open their stinking mouth and say they want to carry out revenge on innocent girls.
Such a stupid excuse for the evil they were planning to do anyway.
Because women are so wicked the ones that have money don't give us broke niggas some money so we can shutup and enjoy too shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Better in what aspect ?

She wrote she used to date 4 guys and now she's left them for one, I was hoping to hear a joint effort on both their parts and the result so I can appreciate the transition. wink my statement is not that serious o.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2018
pzphoto:
cheesy

She is a slay queen...See more of her sexy photos>> HERE

More
i am sure you are in the houseboy category
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by majekoam(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Daeylar:

And I am asking you, why are you angry? Why are you angry that a woman has a man who spends money on her? And how do you know she doesn't love him

I don't understand, It's not what you or I feel is right. It's what she and her man are ok with, and If they are ok with it, what's my business inside?
Once again. Why is it bothering you? Why this anger?
I'm not going to comment on the Lady..there is no need.
Since the situation doesn't offend you then I pray that it is your portion to be the Wife of such a Maga that just gives her money...
Say a resounding Amen...
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Millenniumlady(f): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2018
pcguru1:

She wrote she used to date 4 guys and now she's left them for one, I was hoping to hear a joint effort on bother their parts and the result so I can appreciate the transition. wink my statement is not that serious o.
This is social media don't expect to hear everything here
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2018
donbachi:
4 men only you....every single woman need just 2men in her life....pocket filler and a pussy mechanic.
Only the learner dumb guys get to be victim of the first option. Women still dey learn beside men, when she try to make him pocket filler maga bt nigga knows the end from the beginning. Let's see who will lose in the end.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by franchasng: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up
you this girl again, keep slapping your elders u hear, I will be here the day they will post your pictures like cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Millenniumlady(f): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2018
franchasng:
you this girl again, keep slapping your elders u hear, I will be here the day they will post your pictures like cheesy
I don't see that happening smiley
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by delzbaba(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2018
go and sit down somewhere..
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by selfmade22: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Small girls with LARGE gate!
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by JacksonOyibo: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
smiley
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by selfmade22: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Small girls with LARGE gate! is never a new thing~
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by sweetkev(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chukwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room guy, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.
Thank you guy. You nailed it cool
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by gaby(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Willexmania:
How Do You Know She's On The Thread?

You wan make dem begin to insult me this old Thursday morning..

I no dey abeg oo.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by HENRY940: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chukwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room guy, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

O Lawd

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by mudiana(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Queen of the coast
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Horlamidei(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2018
What's so pretty in this one..?!
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by selfmade22: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Constantiney:

Too much pain, Who hurt you?
And i don't understand why you people would just make a general unverifiable claim like "relationships were only meant for two" According to who? "Meant" by who?
Don't bother to reply, Go deal with your pain.
Smh.
OLOSHO! *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nightmareo07: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:

The names u dished out got me rolling on d floor grin
U are madness him self. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by xtervaganza(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2018
This one is just a wh0re

Why make her famous

Relationship expert kill you away
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ah so her body count go don reach like 29-30

God save us
what is the meaning of body count?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by FEROH: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Relationship expert and story teller says she once had four men in her life serving different purpose.

She shares her adorable photos and list out the purpose of these four men.

Wow babe you try, clap for yourself; you've done what no one has ever done in this world
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by DrTonitee(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Its your life...none here will die with or for you...so learn to keep it private.There is no moral to learn here that an utterly selfish lady who finally stayed with one guy...cos he had all four of it...money,sex,househelp and professor!!

U triple school fees and he pays...
No shame,and u do love him??

Abeg hide ur face....don't go giving people toxic advise in the name you are a relationship expert!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
pzphoto:
Relationship expert and story teller says she once had four men in her life serving different purpose.

She shares her adorable photos and list out the purpose of these four men. See below

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/4-men-different-pupose-life-nkiruka-blessing/

The 4 Men Na Her A T M & Meal Ticket.Most Naija Chicks Hardly Date 1 Man At Any Given Time
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Martin0(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
come make una go apply oo she don announce say pesin wey go fit do nude go pay her 500k and I don already apply oogrin
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Josh44s(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Divay22:
Lemme start gathering my own tongue

I want you to cook that food in your profile pic and invite me over. I am very serious
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Willexmania(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2018
raptex:
what is the meaning of body count?
The number of men a lady has slept with.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nathan2016: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:

HOE 101

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Kendrick80(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:

Bros u 4get ur joy for house....damn
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Divay22(f): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:

I want you to cook that food in your profile pic and invite me over. I am very serious
Lol grin grin
No probs.. Until Christmas Eve tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.