Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (61284 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
sammirano:

EFCC Bawo.

Ema bami bi awon omo Igbo yi ooo.

They have always wanted her out of the finance ministry and they now want her prosecuted.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by PHILipu1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
shreder:
Does not change anytin,hw did she get to dat position witout NYSC certificate wen dose dat hv are not evn respected,Buhari do and go home,ur Circus show is over
The polls next year will decide that OK.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

I believe she is feed up with Buhari, that is why she resigned.
she was headed to jail for forgery
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by TEYA: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
IBBG:
lol. i think it has to do with the court case instigated against her. Someone is afraid of going to jail for perjury. There is no way the presidency would have bailed her out of this. This is why i love the rule of law. Strong institutions always defeats strong individuals. Smart move on her part though. If i were her i'll just leave the country after resignation to kill the case. Nigerians this is what happens when you insist and stand your ground for the rule of law. The political class knows this that is why they are happy with our docility. The day Nigerians will revolt, and stand firm for the rule of law, there will be no hidding place for them all.
You think the president cannot protect her? How funny. You people will have something to say no matter what BABA does.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
send her to jail to meet her fellow fraudsters
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by PMBtill2023: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:
Very good , Buhari should resign as well
...So that your dad should replace him abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Taylorwoodchen: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
It’s a good one I hope others will follow her footsteps
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by franchasng: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
IBBG:
lol. i think it has to do with the court case instigated against her. Someone is afraid of going to jail for perjury. There is no way the presidency would have bailed her out of this. This is why i love the rule of law. Strong institutions always defeats strong individuals. Smart move on her part though. If i were her i'll just leave the country after resignation to kill the case. Nigerians this is what happens when you insist and stand your ground for the rule of law. The political class knows this that is why they are happy with our docility. The day Nigerians will revolt, and stand firm for the rule of law, there will be no hidding place for them all.
tribalism and religious division won't allow Nigerians to revolt against failed leaders like Buhari and co.

If Igbos start it, Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas will sabotage the movement and make it an Igbo-lone battle, so u see why there is no hope for Nigeria until Nigeria peacefully divides

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by otokx(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Act 1 Scene 1
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by goaldynboy: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

God bless you. She let criticisms from the igbos make her resign.

Me resign over NYSC that Davido is not even observing? God forbid bad thing!

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun must be disappointed in her cowardice.

Idiat! What is the concern of Igbos that she patronized Oluwole, when her mates were serving?!

Oya go and commit a crime like robbery and blame Igbos when you are caught!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Chivasex: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
All because of NYSC bruhaha.... I see no reason in her resigning when those that does not even have certificates have not done so...

Whichever, it is a good foundation we expect others in same clime to follow.

Kudos to Aunty Kemi.

Sometimes you guys just post comments without reasoning, she presented a forged certificate which in normal society she should be going to jail for, this is totally different from a man who never presented any at all.
Always ready to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by tonio2wo: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

For what? Over stupid NYSC certificate that is rotting away in so many Nigerian homes?

Go and prosecute her na!

You must be igbo?!

Why d hate? undecided

Kemi committed an offence by that forgery. It would have been better if she did not tender it at all. After all its not all ministers today that served or finished from a higher institution.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by GOFRONT(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chaii.....This woman is my CRUSH ooo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
[s]How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, they are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?[/s]
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
I pray God touches the heart of the Lifeless One to this honorable thing also
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Odmic2839(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:
Very good ,
Buhari should resign as well
must you comment with ur pig brain
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by eromosele1986: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why wait still now 2019
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

They have always wanted her out of the finance ministry and they now want her prosecuted.
Madam Kemi should now go and join Batch-B NYSC members in the Orientation Camp

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by afroniger: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
kunleweb:
Here goes the Tinubu's hard shopped Okonwjo-Iweala wanna-be

She wasn't Tinubu's candidate but Amosun and OBJ's. You people just always have to rope Tinubu into everything.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?

For you igbos, this is about removing a bright yoruba woman from her position which you wrongly assume to be that of Ngozi Okonjo iweala.

We know how these things go. But I want to assure you that the position will not be given to an Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by eagleeye2: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
NotAZombie:
She must be prosecuted.
Chai!!! Make una just pity ham
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by eagleeye2: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
NotAZombie:
She must be prosecuted.
Chai!!! Make una just pity ham
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by effido666: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Hmmmmmmmmmm I guess kemi adeosun want to contest for senatorial seat in ogun state. all the best for her.
hmmm contest without NYSC cert.? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. An accountant has no business running a macro economy. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?
Only Dullards support Kemi and her forged qualifications.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by kunleweb: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
afroniger:

She wasn't Tinubu's candidate but Amosun and OBJ's. You people just always have to rope Tinubu into everything.

What do you know? I repeat Tinubu's Okonjo-Iweala's wanna-be. Since when did Amosun call the shots in APC's beginning days and engineering? Even OBJ
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by sammirano: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

No mind them jo, even if she will be prosecuted shey na efcc go cum prosecute am?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by precious1967(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good news. Baba is now to contest under umbrella for lack of certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by kcmichael: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fake news,fake news,fake news,
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by bluefilm: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
NotAZombie:

She must be prosecuted.

Yes.

She must be prosecuted.

Together with all those senators who cleared her for the ministerial post.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by greggng: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=iyke649 post=71191938]

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-finance-minister-resigns.html[/quit

Source close to her told daily trust....I pity this country ....rumour is always news.....ask daily trust they will say sources close to her. That source no get name....why can't we wait for her to give press statement on that? God help this country
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Printerscanner: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?

Oloriburuku Omo Ale jatjati ni eleyi.Yoruba people kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by eagleeye2: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Throwback:

You mean you don't remember Stella Oduah claimed to have a Master's degree that didn't exist. After which she had to edit her academic details on the ministry's website when her lies were busted?
She didn't present a FORGED certificate. Hers was claiming to have what she didn't have.
But aunty Kemi, went as far as Forging.
Lying and Forgery are not the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. / President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.