Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (28777 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:

Stop disturbing yourself with that aboki illiterate that's an Igbo hater.
Let's grab some ice cream tomorrow evening if you are around.
I will be around, are you paying lol tongue?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:

Stop disturbing yourself with that aboki illiterate that's an Igbo hater.
Let's grab some ice cream tomorrow evening if you are around.
I hate Igbo people. Goddamn it.. Cause I don't get pigs.. Damn it!
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Preshy561(f): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Colourich:
I will be around, are you paying lol tongue?
See you.
Lol.cheesy
No problem, take what i can pay for.grin
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Preshy561:
See you. Lol.cheesy No problem, take what i can pay for.grin
Lol, no problem.

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Preshy561(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Colourich:
Lol, no problem.
Alright.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

Ok dear I've heard u.
But let me ask u this..

Are u aware that some parts of Cameron speak Igbo language?

Would you say that those Cameronians are Igbos?

If the Igbos should gain their independence as Biafra, will those parts of Igbo speaking Cameronians become Biafrans?
they ain’t but they r Igbo,, Igbo isn’t about the location but the idialet , as far u call the language u speak Igbo , u r Igbo,, if u speak Yoruba, u r Yoruba no matter the location, so yes if the Cameroonians call that particular language Igbo, they r Igbo. Igbo is not a location. Funny enough Tonto identifies herself as an Igbo woman but she isn’t from the east

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
@ 93miles n viscerion, dont argue wit ariesbull n his like bcuz its obvious dey here to show how foolish n immature n jobless dey are, and not to learn anything new bcuz its only what they believe that is correct, someone wil be telling u the truth u will insult the person cuz you dont want him/her to spoil your plan of mislead people. gi bu nkita ara

for those that have sense to reason and learn, i live in port harcourt, anybody that tells you ikwerre see themselves as igbo is LYING. Most of them always lay emphasis that their tribe different from igbo, same thing with the ukwuani n ika in delta state. if you want proof visit port harcourt, those who live in port harcourt know in their heart that am saying the truth
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
viscerion:

sorry o we are all here to learn, i believe you wont be as foolish as dat ariesbull, me ive lived in port harcourt, ive mingled with the educated, rich, poor n hustling of the ikwerre people, and anytime this argument comes up, they will tell you that ikwerre is not igbo, and i know tonto dikeh is ikwerre, that sud mean tonto dikeh is not igbo.

or can you explain why tonto dikeh is igbo, why ikwerre is igbo, and how 98% of rivers people are wrong about their own tribe
lol just the way some deltans say they ain’t Igbo but anioma , but they r whether they like it or not. Most people deny it based on sentiments,, but technically they r!! As far the language they speak is Igbo ...

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
they ain’t but they r Igbo,, Igbo isn’t about the location but the idialet , as far u call the language u speak Igbo , u r Igbo,, if u speak Yoruba, u r Yoruba no matter the location, so yes if the Cameroonians call that particular language Igbo, they r Igbo. Igbo is not a location. Funny enough Tonto identifies herself as an Igbo woman but she isn’t from the east

dats where we get it wrong, a tribe is defined solely by a language. The fact that village A and village B speak the same language does not automatically make them the same ethnic group, those who live in the north understand
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by milemimi93(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
Then it means I am from UAE because I speak Arabic..

I will never be called a Nigerian again.. Nlders take note..

Thanks..

PS.. Since someone who speaks Igbo is an Igbo, can that person be allowed to contest for any Igbo position regardless the person's state of origin or nationality.?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:
Then it means I am from UAE because I speak Arabic..

I will never be called a Nigerian again.. Nlders take note..

Thanks..

PS.. Since someone who speaks Igbo is an Igbo, can that person be allowed to contest for any Igbo position regardless the person's state of origin or nationality.?

google no far, u can only contest in ur state or the area u r from

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
lol just the way some deltans say they ain’t Igbo but anioma , but they r whether they like it or not. Most people deny it based on sentiments,, but technically they r!! As far the language they speak is Igbo ...

dats why its complicated, the ones that deny it based on sentiment are those from aniocha, those ones dont really deny it like that only about 60%. But the case of ukwuani n ikwerre is different as those ones have for a long time, long b4 biafra also stated that were a unique ethnic group, the ukwuani were even part of old warri province, and while in 1991 whe the aniochas wanted anioma state, the ukwuanis joined the itsekiri, ijaw, urhobo and isoko to struggle for delta state
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:
@ 93miles n viscerion, dont argue wit ariesbull n his like bcuz its obvious dey here to show how foolish n immature n jobless dey are, and not to learn anything new bcuz its only what they believe that is correct, someone wil be telling u the truth u will insult the person cuz you dont want him/her to spoil your plan of mislead people. gi bu nkita ara

for those that have sense to reason and learn, i live in port harcourt, anybody that tells you ikwerre see themselves as igbo is LYING. Most of them always lay emphasis that their tribe different from igbo, same thing with the ukwuani n ika in delta state. if you want proof visit port harcourt, those who live in port harcourt know in their heart that am saying the truth
Preshy561, ariesbull, colourich and their likes are trolls.

Don't take them serious. They don't mean a bit of the trashes they vomit here.
They are attention hungry trolls.

I replied them because I hav their time today. U know this is weekend.

The op got the truth and backed out. And that was all I wanted on this thread. For op to know the truth.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:

dats why its complicated, the ones that deny it based on sentiment are those from aniocha, those ones dont really deny it like that only about 60%. But the case of ukwuani n ikwerre is different as those ones have for a long time, long b4 biafra also stated that were a unique ethnic group, the ukwuani were even part of old warri province, and while in 1991 whe the aniochas wanted anioma state, the ukwuanis joined the itsekiri, ijaw, urhobo and isoko to struggle for delta state
Aniocha ?? Meaning what area? There r ukanis that will tell u they r igbos ,, I dated one before, n there r people from Asaba which is ishimil that will say they ain’t Igbo ,, it varies
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
google no far, u can only contest in ur state or the area u r from
I tot u said someone from any Igbo speakin part is an Igbo regardless d location. Therefore, that person should be allowed to contest for any Igbo position regardless the person's location. Atfer all, the person is Igbo.. So location doesnt matters
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:
I tot u said someone from any Igbo speakin part is an Igbo regardless d location. Therefore, that person should be allowed to contest for any Igbo position regardless the person's location. Atfer all, the person is Igbo.. So location doesnt matters
I rather discuss with fero, thank you,, there is nothing like Igbo position!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee lets say the FG wants to send 10 Igbo men to abraod for training and asked the Igbos to apply that ten successful Igbos shall be selected. I think a Cameroonian from the Igbo speaking part of Cameroon is qualified to apply since he is from Igbo speaking part..
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
I rather discuss with fero, thank you,, there is nothing like Igbo position!!!!!!!!!!!
It was just an example. Ok.. What abt the FG own.. Should the Cameroonian be allowed to apply?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:
Shugavee lets say the FG wants to send 10 Igbo men to abraod for training and asked the Igbos to apply that ten successful Igbos shall be selected. I think a Cameroonian from the Igbo speaking part of Cameroon is qualified to apply since he is from Igbo speaking part..
fedral government of Nigeria!!! Not Cameroon , n yes if the government want to u give employment to Igbos or whatever u said, it implys a every Igbo speaking community!! But if they say igbos from the east, then that’s different but if they say just Igbo , then they r referring to all Igbos which isn’t subjected to the east
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
fedral government of Nigeria!!! Not Cameroon , n yes if the government want to u give employment to Igbos or whatever u said, it implys a every Igbo speaking community!! But if they say igbos from the east, then that’s different but if they say just Igbo , then they r referring to all Igbos which isn’t subjected to the east

This is what I wanted to know. That means I'm Arabian. Wow! This is fvcken awesome.
I always wanted to be an Arabian.

Masha'Allah..

I can now go and duf that Arabian sailor that told me the only want Arabian sailors on their vessels..

Shuga thanks for lettin me know where I'm from..

Thanks bae..
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

This is what I wanted to know. That means I'm Arabian. Wow! This is fvcken awesome.

Masha'Allah..

I can now go and duf that Arabian sailor that told me the only want Arabian sailors on their vessels..

Thanks bae..
i know nothing about Arabs , I don’t argue what I don’t know ,, is like the ijaws in port Harcourt in delta or Edo State .. n they one person will come out n say they ain’t ijaws ? How? But they speak ijaw!!!
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
i know nothing about Arabs , I don’t argue what I don’t know ,, is like the ijaws in port Harcourt in delta or Edo State .. n they one person will come out n say they ain’t ijaws ? How? But they speak ijaw!!!
I got linked to an Arabian sailor by my sailor frinds and the guy told me the want Arabian on their vessel for reason best known to them.

I told him 'but i can speak Arabic'.. He said nah nah.. That I must be Arabian to work on their vessel.

Now u just let me understnd dat as far as u are Igbo speakin person u are Igbo regardless ur location.

Meaning I'm Arabian regardless my location.

Thank u dear.. I swear I'm really grateful..

Op thanks for this thread.

Moma will be smiling in her grave that her son is making it back to the sea. This time with a foreign vessel..

I need someone on this thread to help me brag about God for a minute.. God Has been really good to me since Sep this year..
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:

u know urhobo n isoko of delta speak same language, but r known as different tribes
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:

But I have been to Ukwuani ..in short I have started there for sometime and I can't remains them acting up ....but wait a minute! Who really honest a damn about the backward Ikwere folks
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:

u know urhobo n isoko of delta speak same language, but r known as different tribes

But here in Lagos they see themselves as one...they have the same meeting and they have a collective name known as Sobo

Just like Ikwere and Owerre people are know as Igbo

The Egun , the Ọkụn , the Egba and Ijebu are known as Yoruba though, I have met some Ijebu folks that hate the term Yoruba ...the Ọkụn of Kogi and some parts of Kwara don't even like seeing themselves as Yoruba ...ask Dino Melaye

That's is how petty we are here
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

Masha'Allah..

Thanks bae..

You are a yoruba Muslim because of that and toy look forward and take your inspiration from emir of Sokoto...they even see for you
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:
Preshy561, ariesbull, colourich and their likes are trolls.

Don't take them serious. They don't mean a bit of the trashes they vomit here.
They are attention hungry trolls.

I replied them because I hav their time today. U know this is weekend.

The op got the truth and backed out. And that was all I wanted on this thread. For op to know the truth.

And your are broll....
fero007:

But here in Lagos they see themselves as one...they have the same meeting and they have a collective name known as Sobo

The Egun , the Ọkụn , the Egba and Ijebu are known as Yoruba though, I have met some Ijebu folks that hate the term Yoruba ...the Ọkụn of Kogi and some parts of Kwara don't even like seeing themselves as Yoruba ...ask Dino Melaye

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:

fero007:

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

in Kano, urhobo, ijaw, ogoni, itsekiri see demselves as one....dat doesnt make dem same tribe
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by milemimi93(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:

in Kano, urhobo, ijaw, ogoni, itsekiri see demselves as one....dat doesnt make dem same tribe

I paid my uncle a visit in US (Texas) some time ago and guess what? The Igbos, Yorubas, Efik there see themselves as one Nigeria.

The have a union and always have group meetings.. During their meetings, they wear their Nigerian traditional wears..

Does this make them the same tribe?

Cc ariesbull
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:
I got linked to an Arabian sailor by my sailor frinds and the guy told me the want Arabian on their vessel for reason best known to them.

I told him 'but i can speak Arabic'.. He said nah nah.. That I must be Arabian to work on their vessel.

Now u just let me understnd dat as far as u are Igbo speakin person u are Igbo regardless ur location.

Meaning I'm Arabian regardless my location.

Thank u dear.. I swear I'm really grateful..

Op thanks for this thread.

Moma will be smiling in her grave that her son is making it back to the sea. This time with a foreign vessel..

I need someone on this thread to help me brag about God for a minute.. God Has been really good to me since Sep this year..

had to do research cause of you and I realized Hausas were colonized by Arabs befor the British came , so the language,, we r talking abt Nigerian indigenous languages ,, so maybe the ikwerris or the delta ibos were colonized by the Anambras right?? They r Igbo Oga!! Google can help you!!

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I paid my uncle a visit in US (Texas) some time ago and guess what? The Igbos, Yorubas, Efik there see themselves as one Nigeria.

The have a union and always have group meetings.. During their meetings, they wear their Nigerian traditional wears..

Does this make them the same tribe?

Cc ariesbull
they r identifying themselves as Nigerians !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.