Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (28785 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by technicallyrich(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
first of all...unn was built by zik when he was eastern premeire...not by fg

2nd..i thought u said we have nothing...while u minorities have everything

Ok post ur own federal teaching hospital.

I dey reply u because am bored at work...cos ur logic is really childish
that boy is a yoruba boy,you should know that,stop causing problems for biafrans when we are now uniting to fight our enemy.
Tell him to compare ekitti state with enugu or he should fk off

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by DaddyNimo(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2018
technicallyrich:

punk asses that are the leading tribe in ss that feed nigeria,most african and some european nation.
You are an ingratte.
you feed us? like we buy food from your tribe? oga u don't have sense.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by technicallyrich(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:

you feed us? like we buy food from your tribe? oga u don't have sense.
what do they use to fund budjet
ans oil
salaries
ans oil
roads almost everything in nigeria is funded by oil.
Who owns the oil
biafrans ss/se lead majorly by the ijaws why the igbos have the highest population
i repeat you are an ingraate
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by wizrose(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
their head is good

wat special about their heads ...

dont tell me they have visible extra head hidden somewhere grin grin
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by DaddyNimo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
technicallyrich:

what do they use to fund budjet
ans oil
salaries
ans oil
roads almost everything in nigeria is funded by oil.
Who owns the oil
biafrans ss/se lead majorly by the ijaws why the igbos have the highest population
i repeat you are an ingraate
if you own the oil, use bucket go fetch am na, ote as na your ancestors pees the oil enter ground...so many illiterates in this country... idiot say he feeds us mumu talk
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by opalk(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:

if you own the oil, use bucket go fetch am na, ote as na your ancestors pees the oil enter ground...so many illiterates in this country... idiot say he feeds us mumu talk
Wallahi, i was about to say the same thing
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
DaddyNimo:

my guy, naija u see now, is d work of oil money o, n sef oil was and is mostly produced in rivers, delta, bayelsa n akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
to me, south south marry south south(boring), south east marry south east(boring), south east marry south south(dope!)

bede, 93, datijawboy n odas, why we dey do like dis ehn? if any two regions sud quarrel, it sud not be South East and South South, both regions are by far d best of what nigeria can offer n oda regions are envious(ive noticed dis 4rm living in Lagos n Ib), and anything that both regions join hand to do in peace is always amazing
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by gotogreat: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
My simple question is, is it a guy that marries a lady, or the lady marries a guy?
A guy wooes a lady, the lady agrees to marry the guy.
So who marries who? In conclusion, is it the Yoruba guy that marries an Igbo girl,or it is the Igbo girl marries Yoruba guys?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
NL sef, are yoruba and igbo the only tribes in this world

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:

Rivers State is not SE.

Our discussion here was about SE and SS girls.

You listed Yoruba men who got married to SE girls.

You mentioned Churchill. I asked you who Churchill got married to and you said Tonto.

I let you know that Tonto isn't from SE..

My brother I've listed the states under SE for you.
Rivers State isn't among.
So cancel Churchill from your list.

Is Amaechi a Latin name ?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
ariesbull:

amaechi is an Igbo name, an ikwerre name, an ukwani name, and many other tribes answer amaechi
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
ariesbull:

Who is this attention hungry hoe?

Nigerians who bear "Solomon, David, John, etc' are they Hebrews?
Nigerians who bear "Mohammed, Musa, Khalid etc" are they Arabians.?

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

amaechi is an Igbo name, an ikwerre name, an ukwani name, and many other tribes answer amaechi

Don't mind the clown
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
ariesbull:

before fight will start, i want to know that i get your point, when states where created tribes were not taken into consideration so no doubt there are igbos in delta and rivers state. BUT the ukwuani and ikwerre are not the same as these igbos because even before the creation of states these people have always been known as a seperate ethnic group
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

before fight will start, i want to know that i get your point, when states where created tribes were not taken into consideration so no doubt there are igbos in delta and rivers state. BUT the ukwuani and ikwerre are not the same as these igbos because even before the creation of states these people have always been known as a seperate ethnic group

Please I want to know.. Is Rivers state an Igbo state?

The op claimed Tonto Dike is an Igbo girl..

Cc Oyindidi
Cc Bede2u
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Oyindidi(f): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:

Cc Oyindidi
Cc Bede2u
No, Rivers is not Igbo state

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Cc technicallyrich
Cc Bede2u
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:

Bede2u was claiming Tonto Dike to his Idiotic Pigs tribe..

@bede2u does your state own a private jet?

Puppets seem to be winning the majority ooo.

I know two puppets who owned private jets. My state inclusive..
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Without the puppets, the majorities won't survive..

What does Enugu has?
How much does Enugu contributes to the Federal purse?
What is Enugu's monthly allocation?
Why is the puppet's allocation higher than the majority?

PS.. Nigeria can live without the majority (SE) but Nigeria can't survive with the puppets (SS)

Cc Bede2u
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:

Cc Oyindidi
Cc Bede2u

Rivers is NOT an Igbo state o, rivers is a multiethnic state, and igbo is just one of the many tribes in rivers. ijaw, ikwerre, ogba, ogoni and many odas are also tribes in rivers, for those that think port harcourt is igbo land, you are wrong

and tonto dikeh is an ikwerre woman not an igbo woman, i can explain the difference if you want to know
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:
Without the puppets, the majorities won't survive..

What does Enugu has?
How much does Enugu puts in the Federal purse?
What is Enugu's monthly allocation?
Why is the puppet's allocation higher than the majority?

PS.. Nigeria can live without the majority (SE) but Nigeria can't survive with the puppets (SS)

Cc Bede2u

Abeg SS are not puppets o, SS and SE are the power of this country so i dont see how SS are puppets, power is not by population o
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

Rivers is NOT an Igbo state o, rivers is a multiethnic state, and igbo is just one of the many tribes in rivers. ijaw, ikwerre, ogba, ogoni and many odas are also tribes in rivers, for those that think port harcourt is igbo land, you are wrong

and tonto dikeh is an ikwerre woman not an igbo woman, i can explain the difference if you want to know

Bede2u was saying since part of Rivers State speak Igbo,, therefore, Rivers State is Igbo state.

I then asked him.. Is he aware that there are igbo speaking people in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea?
Should we say that Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea are Igbo countries because there are parts of the countries who speak Igbo?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

Abeg SS are not puppets o, SS and SE are the power of this country so i dont see how SS are puppets, power is not by population o

According to the op, HAUSA, YORUBA and IGBO are the majorities and the only tribes that matter in Nigeria. The rest are puppets and irrelevant.

I then asked him.. Bayelsa isn't HAUSA, Yoruba or Igbo. Therefore, Bayelsa falls under the puppets.

My question to @bede2u was, why did the majorities allowed the puppet (Bayelsa) to govern over them for 6yrs?

Was there no one in the majorities to govern?

Isn't it a ashamed for the puppets to govern the majorities?

He is yet to answer that question..
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:

Bede2u was saying since part of Rivers State speak Igbo,, therefore, Rivers State is Igbo state.

I then asked him.. Is he aware that there are igbo speaking people in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea?
Should we say that Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea are Igbo countries because there are parts of the countries who speak Igbo?
fools. We have closed this thread teh teh...move on already
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bede2u:

which padlock did you use to close it
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bede2u:
I'm not moving on yet.. I can't let you wallow in ignorance and I moved on.. My conscience won't let me rest.. I need to educate you on some things. Two of those things are :

1. Rivers State is not Igbo state.

2. Nigeria needs the puppets even more than she needs the majorities..
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:
Who is this attention hungry hoe?

Nigerians who bear "Solomon, David, John, etc' are they Hebrews?

Nigerians who bear "Mohammed, Musa, Khalid etc" are they Arabians.?

They aren't we bear the names because we are christians and that is it!

The Musa bear the names because they are Muslims

So Amaechi bear the name because he is igbo

Or are you telling me that Igbo colonised them

Your ignorance and stupidity is amazing

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:

I'm not moving on yet.. I can't let you wallow in ignorance and I moved on.. My conscience won't let me rest.. I need to educate you on some things. Two of those things are :

1. Rivers State is not Igbo state.

2. Nigeria needs the puppets even more than she needs the majorities..

Rivers State is not Igbo State THAT is a fact !

Igbo are majority of the state that is a fact

The governor from Omehia , Amaechi , Odili, Wike are all Igbo names ...that is a fact

But also Rivers can't be Igbo State because we have ogoni , ijaw in Rivers though minority
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
fero007:

You are contradicting yourself...explain how different pls
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
ariesbull:

You are contradicting yourself...explain how different pls

you think im contradicting myself because you think the ukwuani, ika, ogba n ikwerre are igbo, well they are not.

in delta, Igbos can be found in aniocha n oshimili areas, but when get down to ndokwa, obiaruku and kwale, you start to see the ukwani people, mind you this ukwani people are NOT a dialect or sub group of igbo( like aniocha pepo), they a different ethnic group all together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship / My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER / How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.