Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73354 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by GTFO(f): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Godhead4:

Over 2000 likes bro

Will that amount to 2000 dollars?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by JykeMitch(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
So when a guy beep a woman it simply mean that he have taken his advantage pls is sex meant for only guys. Are both of dem not naked while doing it or is it because its we guys that mostly stay at the top while sexercising n sweating our ass up. He said he want the gal to leave doesn't mean he doesn't want the relationship to continue. At ur early 20 u need to focus n achieve something tangible before accepting an impromptu liability. This is just common understanding.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by RealityShot: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
dingbang:
Jasen1, I was in your shoes before.

This is what you should do. Don't provide light and water for one week... Be hostile to her always, and tell her you are broke, dont give her any money for stuff.

Thank me later. I feel your pains bro.
me too!

i declared no allowee!
BROKE always sends them running faster than words!

just say "i never see salary"
maintain it for 1month... Na she go inform you say she dey travel.

stop fuc3ing her raw!
na pregnancy she go dey plan now.

and if she no gree do with CD.. Claim STD!
claim tests..then confirm STD

Jasen1..please repent and stop having sex before marriage.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
RealityShot:
me too!

i declared no allowee!

stop fuc3ing her raw!

Yes sir
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by cooooooks(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
It is a very simple something. Change the keys. Take her to dinner and tell her that "Your Mumu Don Do". Don't listen to her pleas and her sex bribe. That will be the end.

Or, if you can get her a CHEAP self-contain for 6 months or 1 year, do that. Only do this if the money isn't up to half of your monthly earnings. Think about it this way, every time she sleeps and eats in your house, money has left your pocket.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

Tell yourself the truth, isn't she a piece of trash? She Worths nothing but a wasteful mouth to feed, no drives no vision, no dreams, no education. No desire to earn. How else do you define a piece of trash?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jasen1:

Nah
I just stumbled on your thread from someone's signature. Are you guys married now?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Viking07:
I just stumbled on your thread from someone's signature. Are you guys married now?

No sir

We will soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jasen1:

No sir

We will soon
All the best. Are you still in Abuja?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Viking07:
All the best. Are you still in Abuja?

Yeah for now
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by emrino(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem
I trust by now you have your first issue maybe even expecting the 2nd�
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
emrino:

I trust by now you have your first issue maybe even expecting the 2nd�

Maybe
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by id4sho(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Jasen1:

Maybe
Did she finally leave or ure still together?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by haryomikun(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jasen1:

No sir

We will soon
Really?!! Damn! That's crazy
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by faruqola(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2019
I don't like some people comment on this post... if you can't give a piece of advice then, shut up! As for the post, my brother pls you need to sit her down and both find how to work things out. speak some reasonable word to her hearing and ensure she agree and after that show some commitment by telling her you want get married so she can know you are not her to joke... she needs to work, that's the fact!
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Skepticus: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
RealityShot:
me too!

i declared no allowee!

stop fuc3ing her raw!

Pesiin wey don nack d girl belle already! Lol
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dave4rella(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin

Invite your troublesome sisters to come and stay with you until she leaves
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Rhaspody(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Never date a lazy girl that don't have a hustling spirit or work ethic. Unless you are just looking for a housewife
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by babtoundey(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
As if you sought any advice before taking her in. After accommodating her on pretense of good gesture just to pump her day and night you here you are, disturbing our peace. My brother, accept your fate. God has given you a wife free of charge.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by MetaPhysical: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Na yankee you think say u dey, where you tell girl to pack out and fiaam, shes gone?

Ill be honest with you, you done swallow apple wey big pass your size. She fit suddenly get belle, so first thing is stop fucking her.

Second, you must arrange a friend to begin harass you immediately about her sister wey just get belle for you. They are waiting for you to come pay dowry.

Make you do like you dey hide something she no suppose to hear. Women are natural amebos she go begin eavesdropping. If you see her looking other side while filing or polishing nail...na lie o, she dey inside that phone dey hear everything. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

*singing in Korede Bello's voice* You don get wife na God win
As you plan to send her out na God win
Everything them do na God wiiiiiinn o na God win o.

O boy! After chopping, you wan send her away? Hmm...
What if shes your wife, won't you feed her?
What's my own sef.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin grin grin
chiommy123:
you can help her get a job and start preparing for your marriage cos I don't know who you want to leave her for
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Fuadtaju(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Hello freaky freaky!! ���
You want to get all latest gist and entertained with Memes�,Twitter Savages�, funny pictures and videos�,hoes ��,giveaways�, MCM and WCW challenges� ,advertisement , hookups , Confession night and advises ��, HACKED BETTING APPS� and MOD APPS� and many more .
At " Tweetee Savages�" We gat you covered, ooin, we are doing well.
You won't want to loose this opportunity, quickly join Tweetee Savages by clicking on the link below.
https:///2348121843023?text=Hello!%20I'm%20interested%20in%20joining%20the%20Happy%20TV%F0%9F%93%BA%20family%F0%9F%98%85%F0%9F%98%87%2C%20my%20name%20is%20_____
Tweetee Savages �!!"Twitter will make u laugh
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Bigdeal4(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jasen1:

She's actually a hairdresser but she refused to go work
Bro u don buy job fr yaself.....keep d gud work going...don't stop.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bro... enjoy the offers whilst it lasts grin

she has come to stay
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
GET YOUR AIRPOD AND BLUETOOTH NECKBAND AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE TODAY!!!

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jasen1:

Well, I don't have issues she staying with me, but her not doing anything is just my problem sir

She's a lady bro, I know many things I've overlooked OK its not everything I will put down here, since she don't want anything, that the problem
bro u are seeking advise from the wrong place go and do introduction and tell us ur wedding date jhor....since 3 month u should be the one advising us on relationship maters since u can endure ..keep enduring or get the bitch a job
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Dfynboi: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
baba tell us d truth...u re tired of eating ogbolo soup every day so u want to upgrade to egusi soup...hehehe badt guy
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by latexxbro(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jasen1:

She's actually a hairdresser but she refused to go work
Are you finally married to her now? Last year, you said ,soon. So?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Femeto: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
When you dey climb her you no call us o. Face your burden yourself.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by olalat(m): 4:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Jasen1:

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome
Have you heard about Abuja marriage before? You just have one............
That girl made up all the stories seeing that you are a bit comfortable. You fall for it. You need to man up in order to get out of the mess you put yourself in oo.
If you press that girl too much, she will get pregnant for you. Apply wisdom biko.......
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by MrFly(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
From 2012 to 2020 and u guys are still in ur early 20's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.