Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73205 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by vizkiz: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2018
chiommy123:
he wants to cheat but he knows he can't bring the other lady home so he wants to use the excuse that she's not working to drive her away. op better go and collect list oh cos you can't run away from this one

You sound like a liability.

Saying "because she isn't working" is a very dumb thing.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Lovelypet28: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Such LADIES you did mention can’t reside in the US or CANADA or AUSTRALIA.
There are too many bills to be paid.
Insurance policies are stronger in the US.
Such places are not for them, because u have to contribute. Even grown up children contribute to the running of homes else their parents charge them to leave the apartment.
The number of CRÈCHES in the US is more than the number of churches in Nigeria, because women have no time gossiping. Some invite NANNIES to live with them.

It’s in AFRICA your story trends.
Where LADIES are encouraged to remain as BABY FACTORIES without mental development.
My brother have been to one of those countries you just mentioned and trust me they have STAY HOME mums,they cook clean and take good care of the children while the man works,FULL TIME HOUSE WIVES,the only difference is that the family gets huge benefits from the government so the running of the home is not much of a burden for the man of the house so please dont have the impression THEY are all working women,some are still very traditional,look most nigerian men are just lazy,if you cant keep a home,Bleep it dont get married,please dont get married and be expecting assistance from your wife,dont expect it,if you married a sensible wife she knows the role she is meant to play,but dont bank on it, RENT,FEEDING YOUR CHILDREN,SCHOOL FEES should not even be in dispute,you shouldnt expect your wife to even attempt paying for those.
Let me tell you a secret my old uncles and even my dad were discussing and said these new generation of men are chickens,no balls,they are not MEN.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Daeylar(f): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2018
sassysure:

A man that loves a wife like this lady is battling with very low self esteem. If she starts work or hustling, she will be richer than me, men will admire her more, I won't be able to monitor her movement etc. So many disguise on taking care of the children anthem to hide such insecurity.

Yeah I agree with you on that, some or maybe few men have the kind of mindset you outlined above, I really don't think that's why all men who live that way do so, some may just not mind taking care of their woman and have no self esteem issues.

And I must agree with you, most of the ladies want such life.
As long as the man is going out there and bringing in the mo money, they are good. Top it with a car, what else do they need?
Lol, I don't know about them, grin
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Oyindidi(f): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2018
weyreypey:
If only oyindidi can pack come like this
grin
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by itsCornie(f): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2018
teekay213:
This is not fair o.

After you Don see the girl finish

bleeped her morning, afternoon, nights na now you come need space

Where do you want her to go after she has left her sis place to your place.

To get job in this country is hard,is she not cleaning up your place,cooking for you washing your clothes and the rest

Fear God o.

Good one,I was about asking same...smh mad ppl everywhere
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by SURElee(f): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2018
i
Jasen1:

I've been talking to her ma

She's not showing sign

Like she's not making any effort to get a job

eh! Simply give her money to go back to her parents house. why will a lady even leave her family to go co habit with a man sef? Na Africa we dey and we are Africans.

Dont give her money to rent a house o! If you do that, and the rent expires, she will come back to you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by generationz(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Acidosis:

The primary responsibility of a married woman is to take care of her home and the kids. It is her daily paid job she's making up for, of which she'll retire someday. So the daily paid job should never be seen as the primary responsibility.

The primary responsibility of the man is to act as the sole provider of the home. I actually would be very scared of a woman that doesn't need my money or is not interested in me being and acting in my full capacity.

Bad and failing economic conditions and the rascality of those in government should not distort ethical and ideal family principles. My family would not be manned and controlled by a nanny/househelp.

Being a working (married) woman is an added advantage. Seeing her pursue her dreams is equally an added advantage, but no dreams should be greater than the family to the extent we begin to see the family as a secondary responsibility.

so in other words you are comfortable with a full time house wife?
you will never allow nannies and house helps in your home?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by romenna: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
chiommy123:
you can help her get a job and start preparing for your marriage cos I don't know who you want to leave her for
the lady is not a wife material, why wait for anoda person to make u get serious in life?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by anaton(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

Nne your nose no be here o!
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by donblade85555(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

only u 1464 likes

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Girls and backyard marriage!

A friend was in a similar situation, this girl have been in his house since November. In July, I had to go to his house to tell the babe that she is excess to requirements to my guy and he wasn't find it funny anymore. She cried but she had to leave!

My man, you have to be assertive in your decision except you are comfortable with her presence...

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Loversminds: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Space is important in a relationship. It normal for you to feel that way, because it also happens between legitimate couple. When a wife does not work and her husband is trying hard to satisfy her, he easily get bored.

All you need to do is to sit her down and talk to her, let her know how you feel.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2018
generationz:

so in other words you are comfortable with a full time house wife?
you will never allow nannies and house helps in your home?

There is no such thing as a full time house wife. Do we have part-time office wife? Work or no work, a married woman is a "fulltime house wife."

We need to stop confusing ourselves with slangs/terms that do nothing but destroy the family structure and lead people to depression and unfulfilled life. Some of these terms include;

Fulltime housewife
Housewife
Career woman
Modern woman
Modern wife
Working class woman
Working woman
I have even heard "sweet 16 working class wife and mother of 2"
Etc.

Have you ever seen a nonworking married woman?

Have you wondered why men don't bear any of these slangs? Have you ever heard the term working class man? Career man? Modern husband? Working man?

Truth is many of these terms were borne out of hatred and oppressive behaviour of women towards other women. You guys don't need to define yourselves by these terms to make a point. Women have been working since time immemorial.

Btw, being a "fulltime housewife" at some point in time is no big deal especially when sitting in your house makes economic sense.

That being said, I have nothing against househelp/nanny but many of these services have reduced some wives to sex machines. A wife should offer more than sex in the house, she needs to give more to her family (husband & kids). Same applies to the man.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by teekay213(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Haywhaie:
Gynocentric bias makes you look foolish.
will you marry a Lady that lived a couples live on campus?

Yes or No?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

Am to renew my rent new year February and it's 130k annually, like am hustling trying hard to get the money before then, here is someone iny house everyday just eating, and doing nothing

Well y'all can accused me of getting tired after having sex with her, but the truth we both are having the sex together I've not for one day force her she even ask for it, if she starts working today I will be happy

I've sent her this link already maybe she will read

Guy you no try! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2018
sylvez:

Keep fucking her.... One day somehow you both will go your separate ways....

I was once in something like diz....you don't know the value of what you have until you loose it... There's no feeling greater than that feeling that you can Bleep any time you want....

Abso.fuçkin.lutley grin
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by JONSYN7154: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2018
Welcome to Abuja marriage. You have gotten yourself a wife. That's what's happening here in Abuja. congratulations bro. Invite me for child dedication

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by emeijeh(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2018
donblade85555:

only u 1464 likes

..... and counting

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by jired: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2018
Open up to her and get her into doing something

LEARN TO CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS AS PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICALS! – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Henrypraise: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

Lolzz @piece of trash,
How do u want him to get rid of her? Like a bag of beans?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by generationz(f): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Acidosis:

There is no such thing as a full time house wife. Do we have part-time office wife? Work or no work, a married woman is a "fulltime house wife."

We need to stop confusing ourselves with slangs/terms that do nothing but destroy the family structure and lead people to depression and unfulfilled life. Some of these terms include;

Fulltime housewife
Housewife
Career woman
Modern woman
Modern wife
Working class woman
Working woman
I have even heard "sweet 16 working class wife and mother of 2"
Etc.

Have you ever seen a nonworking married woman?

Have you wondered why men don't bear any of these slangs? Have you ever heard the term working class man? Career man? Modern husband? Working man?

Truth is many of these terms were borne out of hatred and oppressive behaviour of women towards other women. You guys don't need to define yourselves by these terms to make a point. Women have been working since time immemorial.

Btw, being a "fulltime housewife" at some point in time is no big deal especially when sitting in your house makes economic sense.

That being said, I have nothing against househelp/nanny but many of these services have reduced some wives to sex machines. A wife should offer more than sex in the house, she needs to give more to her family (husband & kids). Same applies to the man.

so you have never heard of house husband
sit at home husband
baby daddy etc

it wasn't until the start of the 1900's and mid 1900's that most women had to take on predominantly male roles because most of their husbands , sons and fathers were out in the first and second world wars. not to forget the american civil war of the 1800's

it would surprise you to know that jobs like secretary, hairhostess, etc were filled by mostly men. it wasn't until the second world war that vacancies were put out for women to fill up these rolls end mass.
let's not forget that women had to fight to become doctors, senators, heads of states, lawyers, bankers, judges, pilots etc and even for the right to vote . all these roles were predominantly occupied by men

all that didn't happen in the 13th century. all these things took place just about a hundred years ago in the western world

Even Africa and Nigeria as a whole is still getting used to these things and still battling gender bias against women.

The world let alone Africa still has a long way to go getting used to the 'working woman' these werent terms created out of jealousy by other women but out of a agenda to support 'girl power' and squash gender biases in every industry

there is nothing wrong if a man chooses to marry a full time house wife. yes A woman in this modern age who chooses to sit at home to to take care of her home and family without any business or job at hand is a full-time house wife. Even those full time house wives won't argue with you when you call them one

Don't be like those hypocritical men who tell their wives that sitting at home full time taking care of the kids is the best for their marriage.

after the woman has spent a chunk of her life with only marriage being her achievement , you begin to chase working class chick or compare the wife to those high achieving ladies breaking glass ceilings .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by victorian(f): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2018
Lovelypet28:

My brother have been to one of those countries you just mentioned and trust me they have STAY HOME mums,they cook clean and take good care of the children while the man works,FULL TIME HOUSE WIVES,the only difference is that the family gets huge benefits from the government so the running of the home is not much of a burden for the man of the house so please dont have the impression THEY are all working women,some are still very traditional,look most nigerian men are just lazy,if you cant keep a home,Bleep it dont get married,please dont get married and be expecting assistance from your wife,dont expect it,if you married a sensible wife she knows the role she is meant to play,but dont bank on it, RENT,FEEDING YOUR CHILDREN,SCHOOL FEES should not even be in dispute,you shouldnt expect your wife to even attempt paying for those.
Let me tell you a secret my old uncles and even my dad were discussing and said these new generation of men are chickens,no balls,they are not MEN.

God bless you! kiss

Men of these days are no different from the women, they are labelling as lazy.

Women sef are now hustling more than men.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by jattopeter(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2018
sassysure:
Very very lazy gal.
Gal if u are reading this, u are a liability. I wonder what will happen when u become a wife.
U are very manipulative. Get ur ass off free loading and find something doing. Ur boyfriend shouldn't be the one to go job hunting for u.
I'm very sure u are panning to tie him down with pregnancy. U have already perfected ur plan with ur family else how can they not be ashamed u are living in a man's house?
Lazy Nigerian youth.

Mr lover boy, next time don't reason with ur John Thomas. All that glitters are not gold. U make plans for the future with ur head and not ur heart. U willingly wanted to play the role of family, husband and boyfriend at the same time. Well, good luck to u. If ur soft heart will be broken, go to the registry and do the needful. It's very cheap.You believe that part that talked about her parent in this story?

The union is actually symbiotic. Good luck to u two.

You believe that part that talked about her parent in this story?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
generationz:

so you have never heard of house husband
sit at home husband
baby daddy etc

it wasn't until the start of the 1900's and mid 1900's that most women had to take on predominantly male roles because most of their husbands , sons and fathers were out in the first and second world wars. not to forget the american civil war of the 1800's

it would surprise you to know that jobs like secretary, hairhostess, etc were filled by mostly men. it wasn't until the second world war that vacancies were put out for women to fill up these rolls end mass.
let's not forget that women had to fight to become doctors, senators, heads of states, lawyers, bankers, judges, pilots etc and even for the right to vote . all these roles were predominantly occupied by men

all that didn't happen in the 13th century. all these things took place just about a hundred years ago in the western world

Even Africa and Nigeria as a whole is still getting used to these things and still battling gender bias against women.

The world let alone Africa still has a long way to go getting used to the 'working woman' these werent terms created out of jealousy by other women but out of a agenda to support 'girl power' and squash gender biases in every industry

there is nothing wrong if a man chooses to marry a full time house wife. yes A woman in this modern age who chooses to sit at home to to take care of her home and family without any business or job at hand is a full-time house wife. Even those full time house wives won't argue with you when you call them one

Don't be like those hypocritical men who tell their wives that sitting at home full time taking care of the kids is the best for their marriage.

after the woman has spent a chunk of her life with only marriage being her achievement , you begin to chase working class chick or compare the wife to those high achieving ladies breaking glass ceilings .

Sorry the agenda of the so called "working class modern classy chic" we have today on the social media is far from promoting the girl child or girl power.

I have a very independent mind I would not support or encourage caging everyone into this "working class box" and belittling women who decide to stay home to take care of their children with derogatory clichés. Who doesn't know the term "full housewife" is meant to belittle this category of women, some of whom are products of circumstances such as unemployment and underemployment?

I have seen way too many pregnant women pursuing buses and okada in the name of working class. I have seen very distasteful incidences that ordinarily should be criminalized in a working nation.

In a saner clime like Germany, there no such things as private daycare. Government regulate the limited ones so more women have no choice but to stay home and nurture their wards. Marriage is not by force. If you can't do it, leave it, that's why movements like feminism are easier pursued in such countries because these women know very well that they can't eat their cake and have it.

Here in Nigeria, we've allowed previous bitter experiences to shape our thought process. Some of you want your potential MIL dead because of "previous experiences". You want to build houses without their husband's knowledge following "previous experiences". The reason some are working isn't even because they love the job but to enable them save enough because when Papa Nnamdi died, his extended family punished Mama Nnamdi and sent her packing. These illustrations are just a few of those things shaping these drives, no trust, no real or positive explanation whatsoever, yet we always claim we love each other.

About the hypocritical thing, trust me, I don't even compare myself with anybody. I have my dreams and aspirations and I expect others including my wife to have theirs. If her dreams correlate with an ideal family structure, I will strongly and ultimately encourage her. Contributions don't always have to be monetary by the way.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Partnerbiz(f): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lovelypet28:

Your old uncles are mistaken.
They were born when things were easier with good economy too and even less expectations from men.

You should read "Squeezed" and understand that it's even a global issue and not just a Nigerian issue.

My lectures used to talk about how easy it was to secure jobs upon graduation in their time.

If your uncles were born now.

They probably would be ants ants even.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by generationz(f): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Acidosis:

Sorry the agenda of the so called "working class modern classy chic" we have today on the social media is far from promoting the girl child or girl power.

I have a very independent mind I would not support or encourage caging everyone into this "working class box" and belittling women who decide to stay home to take care of their children with derogatory clichés. Who doesn't know the term "full housewife" is meant to belittle this category of women, some of whom are products of circumstances such as unemployment and underemployment?

I have seen way too many pregnant women pursuing buses and okada in the name of working class. I have seen very distasteful incidences that ordinarily should be criminalized in a working nation.

In a saner clime like Germany, there no such things as private daycare. Government regulate the limited ones so more women have no choice but to stay home and nurture their wards. Marriage is not by force. If you can't do it, leave it, that's why movements like feminism are easier pursued in such countries because these women know very well that they can't eat their cake and have it.

Here in Nigeria, we've allowed previous bitter experiences to shape our thought process. Some of you want your potential MIL dead because of "previous experiences". You want to build houses without their husband's knowledge following "previous experiences". The reason some are working isn't even because they love the job but to enable them save enough because when Papa Nnamdi died, his extended family punished Mama Nnamdi and sent her packing. These illustrations are just a few of those things shaping these drives, no trust, no real or positive explanation whatsoever, yet we always claim we love each other.

About the hypocritical thing, trust me, I don't even compare myself with anybody. I have my dreams and aspirations and I expect others including my wife to have theirs. If her dreams correlate with an ideal family structure, I will strongly and ultimately encourage her. Contributions don't always have to be monetary by the way.

You have seen pregnant women pursue buses in the name of working class or becuaee they know that if they don't work them and their children run the risks of starvation. Considering the fact that in this same Nigeria many men are just sperm donors and the wives are solely responsible for the upkeep and upbringing of the children but choose to stay in the marriage just to save face.

You think if most of these women have the choice they wouldn't choose to sit at home to be full time house wives to their man

There is absolutely nothing wrong in using different terms to separate both categories of women ; working class women and fulltime house wife. If as a lady you find it derogatory then why find something doing to keep you busy even if its a small business.
Nobody knows tommorow whet if your man looses everything

Many Nigerians will tell you amazing stories of how their moms became the pillar when the dad lost everything. What if the woman chose to be a fulltime house wife.

Its very convininent to be that but in the long run very dangerous

Personally I can't sit down for a whole day waiting for my man to provide salt, pqnt and sanitary pad for me

I'm someone who would like a mab who would beat his chest that he can be responsible for everything , but their is just this beauty to it when you as a lady too can contribute one or two things. Even if you don't what happened to being able to afford a massive gift like a car for him on his birthday.

I also know my first duty as a wife is to keep my home and take good care of my man and I won't let my dreams and hustle dome in the way of that

Please we all know that joggling being a mum and a working lady ain't easy so let's continue to give these women the accolades they deserve

This conversation started when you said the op didn't love the girl becuaee she was a a full time house girlfriend and failed to contribute to the upkeep

You have forgotten that love means different things to duffernt people you can't force your opinion on others

What one man calls argumentative in a lady another calls feisty. The perfect picture of an ideal women is one who doesn't talk back at her man, listens more and speaks less , can cook clean and worships her man. But you will be surprised that these girls get dumped and cheated on everyday. Men will wtulk chase lady tigers because in a way the drama kinda spices up the relationship while the other one might be seen as boring.

Some men will get tired of a woman whom they can't show off her achievements to their colleagues while others want to dominate the lady

I know you had a soft spot for this because your mom was a full time housewife ( please I don't mean it in a derogatory way). Your parents have been married for long and you have built a picture of an ideal marriage around what you
saw while growing up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by tosyne88(f): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sit her down and talk to her to find something tangible doing instead of her sleeping all day & waiting for u to put ur d**k in her Pu**y everything night.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Anfieldboss: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Once a girl starts sleeping with you, she feels entitled. You don't sound like a bad person, but honestly I don't see how you can make her leave without hurting her feelings. The best you can do is encourage her to get a job. You have just added an extra responsibility to yourself bro.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Acidosis(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
generationz:

This conversation started when you said the op didn't love the girl becuaee she was a a full time house girlfriend and failed to contribute to the upkeep

You have forgotten that love means different things to duffernt people you can't force your opinion on others.

Love does not mean different things to different people. People just choose to define love differently in their own selfish way.

Love is pure, love is tolerant, it is sacrifice, it is understanding. The moment you begin to love someone because... then you don't love. Love don't carry any clause! It is noncontractual. Please note that love is not the same as relationship. You can love someone genuinely without going into a relationship with them (for many reasons), and many people go into relationship without genuine love.

I know you had a soft spot for this because your mom was a full time housewife (please I don't mean it in a derogatory way).To ad

Your parents have been married for long and you have built a picture of an ideal marriage around what you saw while growing up

My mom stopped being a full time housewife in the early '90s (over 20 years ago), so my stance are without sentiments. As a matter of fact, I have advised her recently to quit her job because I don't see the need for working while a f00lish boy of a governor won't pay her timely.

By the way, is it not reasonable to build a picture of an ideal marriage around people (not only my parents pls) who have been married for long? You want me to emulate Tonto Dike and Churchill?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by seangy4konji: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Abuja girls..

Guess you are new in the system..the moment she comes over two times and you knack each other?gradually she start leaving pants and bra in wardrobe...if you give extra space and the pussy is sweet,in no time she has moved in..to chase her would be hell...

Guy jaapa.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by clemz85(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

Best comment of the year!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by tehilah92(f): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
hmmm,
am a girl and i live with my boyfriend, we have been together for five years now, i started living with cos i just got a job and his house is closer than my sister's house, even at that i go home every weekend,
we share the expenses, i pay for dstv sub, nepa bills, beverages, he brings money for stocking the kitchen and we are both saving cos i want to rent my own apartment, cos even if he wants to marry me, he won't marry me from his house, Bros i know say i be girl but you go try commot that girl for your house else you no go fit save anything you go just dey run round circle.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.