Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick (2887 Views)

Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her / See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Raphyscott(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
when ever I have sex wit a lady they do come back for me and beg for more, most of them says they love my dick and how I give it to them cause I do make them cum and feel orgasm
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by delishpot: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Devil has built a city in your body and soul. Jesus still loves you and can set you free. Just repent and call on him. God can destroy the city and give you peace. It is a sad life when your dick controls your life.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Uhm, where's the dick first?

4 Likes

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Raphyscott(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Mariinee:
lol do u want to have it too. to feel the sweetness

2 Likes

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2018
For your durable, quality and affordable cars ,am here to give you the best u can reach me on my WhatsApp 08169217408 for more details
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Raphyscott(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Mariinee:
come and see it na
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2018
delishpot:
Devil has built a city in your body and soul. Jesus still loves you and can set you free. Just repent and call on him. God can destroy the city and give you peace. It is a sad life when your dick controls your life.
Everything is not about Jesus and Satan.

2 Likes

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by courna(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2018
congratulations bruh....

more coochies to your gbolah.....
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by tee59(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Just see your life. Alainironun.

1 Like

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by delishpot: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Earthbound:

Everything is not about Jesus and Satan.

In your case it is. Devil is still telling you it isnt. How can a full grown human be proud of sexual immorality? Christ is still waiting. God still cares.

3 Likes

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
delishpot:

In your case it is. Devil is still telling you it isnt. How can a full grown human be proud of sexual immorality? Christ is still waiting. God still cares.
I don't know you, but I'm sure you have skeletons in your closet too. I find sense in what the op said even though I don't quite agree he should make a post about it. Please don't quote me again
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by ikennamadu1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Earthbound:

I don't know you, but I'm sure you have skeletons in your closet too. I find sense in what the op said even though I don't quite agree he should make a post about it. Please don't quote me again

them suppose carry u dedicate to amadioha
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by supramerr: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by C1234p(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
delishpot:
run from them and run to God,there is no reward in it.
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by PRINCEELEGHUS: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
CALL FOR MORE INFO
NO LONG STORY
NO COST ATALL

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
delishpot:
how do u preach about jesus and have king of vahala as ur dp. of all places y vahala
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by khiaa(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Raphyscott post=71476766]when ever I have sex wit a lady they do come back for me and beg for more, most of them says they love my dick and how I give it to them cause I do make them cum and feel orgasm[/quote]

grin grin grin grin How do you accomplish the bolded?
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Raphyscott(m): 12:58am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=71496971][/quote]you wanna know
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by delishpot: 1:02am On Sep 25, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

how do u preach about jesus and have king of vahala as ur dp. of all places y vahala

That is a username on NL. I was campaigning for that person in one of the past Mr Nairaland. So cool down. Vahala means nothing to me. Jesus is King over all
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by delishpot: 1:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Earthbound:

I have NO skeletons in my closet since I gave my life to Christ. Plus if I had some past sins I am not proud of I will not come on NL to boast of them. This man is not about skeletons he is hiding, this is about decorating his front porch with his skeletons for all to see and proudly so. So abeg don't compare sins one is repentant about to sins one is boastful of and happily indulging in.I also listen to wise counsel when given one. So you saying everything is not about Jesus and satan is a great deception.

1 Like

Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by dreamwords: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2018
i want to buy pure water, i dey come
Re: I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
delishpot:

That is a username on NL. I was campaigning for that person in one of the past Mr Nairaland. So cool down. Vahala means nothing to me. Jesus is King over all
i hear u

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? / Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos) / Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.