Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (87951 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by princfred(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
u must nt
I no gree
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Goldmaxx(f): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
farano:
My bed skill is not boring bruh I think I prefer licking the other side heh
chei... Your father will hear of this... You don spoil finish..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
lamidebaby:

you so spot on girl...
I don't waste time blocking such.

nawa oo
so if its ur bf u will block him? grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by zone51: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
farano:
My bed skill is not boring bruh I think I prefer licking the other side heh

Bad girl
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tundeobama(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i hate wen dey claim dey can Bleep lyk a horse ,wen we knw dey ar 2mins wonderboys
Twoclans lolz add up check profile

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tundeobama(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
rame18:

come and whisper to me and tell me how you felt when she licked your ear. licked a dudes ear last week and he's been following me around like a lost puppy.
really come lick
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by AnalQueenluci: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2018
Tundeobama:
Twoclans lolz add up check profile
explain better
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tundeobama(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
explain better
just want to dine with u
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by AnalQueenluci: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Tundeobama:
just want to dine with u
Mtcheww ! ar u man enough
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tundeobama(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
real men don't make mouth when you mingle with me you confirm my worth.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Caseless: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
dairykidd:

What smell Its the best zone.. U better start eating clits.. The juice is good for your health too cheesy
grin grin grin

The funniest thing I've read so far. God forbid that I use this mouth which I use for praising God for that nonsense.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Caseless: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
guy, you love anal, but I ain't gay.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin grin

The funniest thing I've read so far. God forbid that I use this mouth which I use for praising God for that nonsense.
You dont know what ur missing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Caseless: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
dairykidd:

You dont know what ur missing cheesy
taaah! If my d1ck enter dem de go gaga. No need for that nonsense. grin grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Caseless:
taaah! If my d1ck enter dem de go gaga. No need for that nonsense. grin grin

Okay as them dey go gaga come imagine say u add the nonsense join am.. She go just paralyse.. No let person like me catch ur serious babe ooo. She go hate u after i finish with am grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Caseless: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
dairykidd:

Okay as them dey go gaga come imagine say u add the nonsense join am.. She go just paralyse.. No let person like me catch ur serious babe ooo. She go hate u after i finish with am grin
grin grin grin

Paralysis...I de laugh.

My babe won't fall for you even after eating her puccy. My game power is top-notch and hardly unmatched by any man out there. I always have them begging for mercy.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by crystar: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
chiommy123:
why do guys always think every lady has a boyfriend and they must ask you directly or indirectly. why not find out yourself
can I know you chiommy123
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nairaboi(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2018
crystar:
can I know you chiommy123
Why do you want to know her?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin grin

Paralysis...I de laugh.

My babe won't fall for you even after eating her puccy. My game power is top-notch and hardly unmatched by any man out there. I always have them begging for mercy.
Issokay but its just to spice it sha.. And a whole lot of nasty sex stuffs they like but wont tell u..

I hail u man cool
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Caseless: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
dairykidd:

Issokay but its just to spice it sha.. And a whole lot of nasty sex stuffs they like but wont tell u..

I hail u man cool
what are those things they don't say, but like?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Caseless:
what are those things they don't say, but like?
Bros i just enter house from church oo
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Premiumwriter: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
sandra50:
Talking about how skilled you are in bed..I will just be smiling like I was getting carried away but I will just be Waiting for the date to be over or I will look for an excuse why we need to leave earlier than planned and that the end.you say hi and I reply a week later.
see Wetin some guys dey make this girl feel like
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by sandra50(f): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Premiumwriter:
see Wetin some guys dey make this girl feel like
Please shut your mouth there.no one makes me feel special,i know I am.maybe it's one local boy that is hiding behind this handle and talking trash to me.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Premiumwriter: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2018
sandra50:

Please shut your mouth there.no one makes me feel special,i know I am.maybe it's one local boy that is hiding behind this handle and talking trash to me.
Small boy

Come my front and say this, if I'll not blind you with stars.

Nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Caseless: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2018
dairykidd:

Bros i just enter house from church oo
grin grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by sandra50(f): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Small boy

Come my front and say this, if I'll not blind you with stars.

Nonsense angry
And I will have you picked up and before you come out your family will beg me with everything in them.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Jagaban880: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
zainmaxwell:
tomorrow na them go say our body odour reach to resurrect the dead

grin grin

blood of my ancestors...i no fit laugh
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Vickygarl:

Your English shows how dumb you are. The OP asked a simple question that is open to answers. The fact that the girls you are related to are zombies doesn't make every girl a zombie. Move out of your cocoon and get a life. Stop hiding ur insecurity behind a used old phone.
Your father idiot
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by crystar: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nairaboi:

Why do you want to know her?
and how is that your business Mr questioner?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin grin

we wey dey use mouth uproot the forest ,no be God create us abi we no dey praise God too?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Igxx(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
wat d'ya mean?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Igxx(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
ur brain is paining you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.