Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86718 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Eliz24:
My turn-offs
1. Dirtiness
2. Inability to speak simple and correct english
3. Being garrulous
4. Impatience
5. Inattentiveness
6. Impolite
despite all these, what do u have to offer apart from fornication?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Westaslave2:
I hate men who cant walk alone or do dia decisions alone ,i rather marry my fellow women dan those men we c in lagos
you're an impostor.
male claiming female on nairaland and deceiving people.
osu
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by willyo(m): 2:24am On Nov 09, 2018
farano:
My bed skill is not boring bruh I think I prefer licking the other side heh
I thought u were beautiful buh u are a turn off undecided
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dojowen(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
supposing nothing makes u wet other than the saliva thing...
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dojowen(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
midehi2:
Trying to use his saliva to make me wet....taahh, gosh! d end
supposing that's the only way to make you wet?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by timibare(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
despite all these, what do u have to offer apart from fornication?
omo!!! this one Loud pass LOUD
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by midehi2(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2018
dojowen:

supposing that's the only way to make you wet?
when there are so many sex lubricant everywhere undecided
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
selfwife:
perfumes

This one Na OBUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by selfwife(f): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
ayobamiJR:

This one Na OBUN
I am not obun. And I don't like people who are obun and are trying to cover their obun with perfumes.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
selfwife:
I am not obun. And I don't like people who are obun and are trying to cover their obun with perfumes.

Gerout Joor...OBUN grin grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dojowen(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
midehi2:

when there are so many sex lubricant everywhere undecided
u must be an expert here.
ur guy must be enjoying u then
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by mozel247: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2018
One gay spotted

samysmoothfresh:
When he's staring at my ass or dick for too long

when he spends way too much on a simple date
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by SmellingAnus(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
farano:
make I mention mine first cool

1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off

2. Licking my ear grin
some are real dear... Although I don't blame you... My friend makes wedding gown and she got a proposal from the brother of her client same day he saw her.. she actually insulted the guy Lol... But today they are in Germany as husband and wife...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

Bros u be gay?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Are u gay?
samysmoothfresh:

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by MedicH: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
selfwife:
instead of masking the odour, its better to deal with the problem.

You don't know what you're saying. Me i don't have body odour but i dont usually like to be in the consultation room clerking my patients without my zara 8.0 designer cologne oozing all over. It just boosts my morale
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by MedicH: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Speaking ill of an ex.

Talking so much about material possessions.

U
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Scientists(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Twoclans:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ zainmaxwell I hail you kiss

@ OP my biggest turn off is a guy who opens his mouth to tell me he is good in bed or that he is good with MouthAction undecided I get instantly turned off because I know that all na mouth. Good players don't shout. Its always empty barrels that make the most noise. angry angry

Omo, na my spec be this o.

I am a businessman that travels mostly around but, Sometimes, i do stay up to a month in Warri Delta State. How can we meet, it's been long i received nice Mouth Gig
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Skyclub14: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hello guys ..please I need your help .. I met a girl recently in her work place and I really like this girl immediately,I collected her number and we have been talking on the phone for about a week now. Today (8th day)I decided to have a long conversation with her asking her about her love life and business plans, she is single and wants to start a clothing business this January according to her but she has lost her capital to a certain forex trader this December but the trader is paying her 20% of her money every month and she plans on starting the business in February...I have the money to assist her because I truly like her but my fear is, another babe that works in a bank also told me the same thing just 3weeks ago about loosing her house rent to a forex trader ..though the new girl I like did not ask me for money but I feel she already did indirectly by telling me..what do you guys think? Should I free her or help her and why..even though this sounds like a scam to me already
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by osazsky(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
My mum
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by smeag0l(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Babe, Im coming to festac to see you so i can find out the answer.
farano:
Question for the gods grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by smeag0l(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
There are two category of guys that brag about material things- those who borrowed them or are just affiliates of the real owners of those things and those who acquired them illegitimately.
Divay22:
Bragging about material things..
Their stories always hurts my ears.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by smeag0l(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
My bae!
pocohantas:
Speaking ill of an ex.

Talking so much about material possessions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.