Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86759 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Boasting of his wealth and worth at the first dateundecidednot all ladies are interested or will stay cos of your riches broangry
Really? The world looks salvageable. Thank Jesus

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
ike007:
no my dear enjoy yourself... But after refusing reciprocating in the matter... That one is another wahala... He may see you enjoying and just say Bleep this shit. Bite!!!!! But i hear that o e is sweet too. � winkno my dear enjoy yourself... But after refusing reciprocating in the matter... That one is another wahala... He may see you enjoying and just say Bleep this shit. Bite!!!!! But i hear that o e is sweet too. �

grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by brandon180(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Counting on rame18 to make it lively for me....her bf suppose don travel by then.
Lol..d boifriend sef fit be me..u cant tell..
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
brandon180:

grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

even from ur female specie

lips sealed
lolz...seal it d more
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Pleasures ina ekwu o maka iri mpete?
eeh ! But adim 2 occupied 4 it
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Hohohohohoho grin grin grin

Mu na gi ga emecha buru di na nwunye.
hahaha...agam alike ya mana onwu na agugi
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by brandon180(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

grin
have u started cheating on boo boo
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Barbieperry(f): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
zainmaxwell:
tomorrow na them go say our body odour reach to resurrect the dead
grin grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by zainmaxwell(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Barbieperry:
grin grin
I lie? Nne
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Barbieperry(f): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
zainmaxwell:
I lie? Nne
nah...
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by zainmaxwell(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Barbieperry:
nah...
okay so aw had your day been?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
brandon180:
have u started cheating on boo boo

nah! I can't do that.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
hahaha...agam alike ya mana onwu na agugi

Nke a ijizi onwu n'eyim egwu....e meaniri na mu na gi luo n'iga aragbu nwa guy?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
brandon180:

Hohohohohohoho grin grin

I give up....don't worry,.,.where there's no live,we always mk lively.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
eeh ! But adim 2 occupied 4 it

Anyi ga e make out time for it naa..

Kezi ihe n'e keepu gi occupied?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by OneManLegion(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Culin:

Yea yea. I'm good, hope you are too?

You still got my number?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
lolz...seal it d more
tbvh, ur look is appealing can I chat u privately plz!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Anyi ga e make out time for it naa..

Kezi ihe n'e keepu gi occupied?
A lot of things
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Nke a ijizi onwu n'eyim egwu....e meaniri na mu na gi luo n'iga aragbu nwa guy?
norokwa ebe ahu...haha
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

tbvh, ur look is appealing can hI chat u privately plz!
No tanks nt nw!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
A lot of things

Let's gist naa 0asato0ato0anoanoabuo0ato0

Be serious dis time....chatiam up.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
norokwa ebe ahu...haha

Munwa bu kwa odogwu ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

d email my dude gave me i forget d 11digit password...dats y is lyk dat
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Igxx(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
I dnt like perfume becos i dnt knw who my perfume is irritating so i dnt use perfume atall
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
d email my dude gave me i forget d 11digit password...dats y is lyk dat

Nsogbu adiro....agaghizim enye gi nsogbu ozo.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by harsysky(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
A Man's wants are insatiable. some turn offs are actually what some consider as turn ons. so, it is none of my business.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Nsogbu adiro....agaghizim enye gi nsogbu ozo.
dnt worry i wl retify d password n it wl be fine!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
dnt worry i wl retify d password n it wl be fine!

Udo.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Igxx:
I dnt like perfume becos i dnt knw who my perfume is irritating so i dnt use perfume atall
dat means u stinks cryfhuuuuummm

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by abdeiz(m): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Culin:
Bragging about the things he owns or the places he has been to. These two things can make me hate a man instantly.

So a man cannot tell someone about how he went skydiving in Dubai or surfing in Rio? i understand that of talking about what he owns tho.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by blujoi(m): 1:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Baad guy!! Hehehehehehe!! Wepu akara Igwe gi ebe a, o wu soso gi ma ha fa!! Lolzzz!! 08030**20*0

okenwaa:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.