Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (61648 Views)

What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / Understanding The Southern African Virgins Dance Dressing.. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by thunderbabs: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Virgin status will sha change one day. And it is not a guarantee that all the virgins will eventually marry good men...

Itz ok anyway.. Hold on to ur virginity
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Printerscanner: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
olsome:
Why is there no special group for non-virgins

There are several groups for non-virgins e.g. the slay mama group, the baby mama group, the lesbian group, the runs girls group, the ESDM group, e.t.c.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
gypsey:
Now i see! why you might be Apprehensive. you could still do her and move on! just like the others grin pussi is pussi!

If you are in Lagos I will gladly lay you up through pass
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Dearlord(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
As long as they have displayed their b**bs they are no longer a Virgin.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Thonee(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
The only virgins in South Africa that i know are yet unborn.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Chocolatesauce(f): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
DonDemu:
Just like our dear Hausa girls. Proudly Aboki
which Hausa girls??abeg no make me laff�����
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by sapeleboi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
hmmm na motor saw them go take open their virgin ooooooooo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.