Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (72168 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by kingBenedict: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2018
E be like say OP na broke nigger, well...na phase wey go pass...cos if money dey one toto no go dey bother you like this...OP, make money first, all these girls no worth your precious time...

2 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Raydans: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Curry30:

For this, I declare you a REAL MAN.

Na man you be!

Funny enough she might not have up to 2k in her account coming here to rant

Even the the 2k must have been given to her by a man. Such kinda girls without a man in their lives they are nothing! Spits
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by mechanics(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2018
So are you saying without sex and kiss, you won't survive abi, she's has repented so let her be.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by biosystech: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2018
obailala:
It might hurt you to know this, but the lady in question is already tired of the relationship but isn't bold enough to say it for fear of hurting you; the church thing is just a suitable excuse she's used to keep you at bay. If she's still into you, while being born again may stop her from getting intimate or physically close, it wouldn't prevent her from talking to you; infact the lack of physical touch would even push her to want to talk more out of fear of losing you over the 'lack of intimacy' thing.

It's very likely she's being distracted by another guy right now; she's not dating the other guy (yet) and may never do, but there's likely someone out there who's singing the very kind of songs she really wants to hear in her ears every day. That explains why she no longer has your time or has reduced communication with you. It's likely this new dude may also be chipping in the religious card which she wants to hear, so her inner mind is currently battling with the silly idea that the new guy is the one she divinely needs and not you who is 'carnal' and a 'bad influence'.

Once again, this might hurt, but it seems her mind is already messed up and stolen for good; you lost her already and by sticking around, you would just complicate matters for yourself. To save yourself further trauma, organise a meet up with her and thoroughly drill her till she confesses the truth about whether she's still interested in your relationship or not. Goodluck!

The bolded reminds me of student pastors. Most are good at playing that card.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by chinasap2018(f): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Too Much Story
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by MartinsD12(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
AgbalagbaAwo:

Did you even ask of their age, una own no pass 4years and marriage .So people between 18-23 should go and get married abi
To me you are not making any sense, since you know very well people between 18- 23 years can't take up responsibility for their actions if need be, why should them be engaging in something that is in quote made for responsible adult, infact the girl in question knows that if anything goes wrong the guy will deny her to suffer, she might probably drop out of school while the guy continues with school, having a baby out of wedlock do you think it's easy, see it is very important we reason as human beings here, if you cannot take responsibility for your sexual gratification stay away from it, we already have enough kids without parental care, kids born to suffer, some are even aborted, i can never encourage impunity, if the thing dey hungry you, put a ring on her finger and do whatever you like with her nobody gives a damn
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by ambs50: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Zhahovic:
Sorry bro....most of the time, first love is just experimental love..
Your true love will come along, with or without the sex
Always remember it's not always about sex.
Keep your head up

this is so true...God will make you meet your own...be patient...am with mine already and by God's grace, sex isn't on our minds. it's just true love
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by rosalieene(f): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
all this plenty grammar and long talk because of sex

Oga, she is avoiding everything that would make her sin, so let her be.... goan look for a girl that would agree to be intimate with you simple!

or better still, do the right thing.
if u want sex badly, go and marry.
shikina
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by imustsaymymindo: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
You write well, bro.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Buffalowings3(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolzzzz. She "disflowered" the op?

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by kamchizzy2: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
the did is done , learn your lessons and be more careful in the future. NB; sex shouldnt be the ultimate in any relationship, especially when the two people involved are young.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Buffalowings3(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
ponti93:
Na so one babe... Tell me one time sey i made her deviate from church... Say she wan break, she don find jesus back... I say no p... I zoned her out completely... Travel out join... 3mnths later got her text... Dat she misses my touchs bla bla... Make she cme bak... I tell am say sorry oh, sey i don find jesus grin
So you did not go back to lick the honeypot? grin

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
ekanDamie:

Its not just the sex. The communication too is threatened.
Ave been in this exact same shii.. Its hard to breathe when the one u love so much holds on to a excuse(even tho realististic)
For u guys not to be in-sync lyk u both used to.
Its hard seeing a beautiful relationship fade away.

Op advice, let her be, find a way to withdraw from her. Asin stay as long as u can without being the one to call her.
And even when she does, be as plain and unsweet as u can be.
She will either fight to get ur attention back or let u go. Either ways, u would be fine.

Op I Totally Agree With This Guy, Just Take His Advice.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by stilldoingokay(f): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Liliyann:
I took out time to read the crap you wrote and I wasn't disappointed as usual!!!
Not even a sentence stating when you had to give her money for shopping or get gifts for her!!!
I commend the girl act of wisdom!!
How do you expect her to open up for someone that can not even take care of her financial needs??
Relationship are for real men with enough cash and not for penniless boys!!!

if you're a lady, you're unbelievable someone like you is the reason why some men think, all women are materialistic.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by princfred(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Your talking like somebody that will soon buy Sniper.

Make sure you go with change. Make them no owe you for here and for there too.
What a fuckery nay bleepry in the world of nairaland. Llol
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Benekruku(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Use her for money rituals

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by anigbajumo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
rosalieene:
all this plenty grammar and long talk because of sex

Oga, she is avoiding everything that would make her sin, so let her be.... goan look for a girl that would agree to be intimate with you simple!

or better still, do the right thing.
if u want sex badly, go and marry.
shikina

undecided
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by rosalieene(f): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

undecided
whattttt
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Curry30: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Raydans:

Na man you be!

Funny enough she might not have up to 2k in her account coming here to rant

Even the the 2k must have been given to her by a man. Such kinda girls without a man in their lives they are nothing! Spits

Seriously bro, these entitled girls are a pain in the ass. Parasites and Viruses

They are broke as fvck yet have the boldness to demand from people.

Worse part is they offer nothing in return not even good $ex or a good laugh. Mschwww NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by anigbajumo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
rosalieene:

whattttt

Nothing nah
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=cuzuyuzu post=71779528][/quote]Gave up online dating long time ago. Don't be fooled by posts
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by AgbalagbaAwo: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
MartinsD12:

To me you are not making any sense, since you know very well people between 18- 23 years can't take up responsibility for their actions if need be, why should them be engaging in something that is in quote made for responsible adult, infact the girl in question knows that if anything goes wrong the guy will deny her to suffer, she might probably drop out of school while the guy continues with school, having a baby out of wedlock do you think it's easy, see it is very important we reason as human beings here, if you cannot take responsibility for your sexual gratification stay away from it, we already have enough kids without parental care, kids born to suffer, some are even aborted, i can never encourage impunity, if the thing dey hungry you, put a ring on her finger and do whatever you like with her nobody gives a damn
You actually don't need to abuse me because if try go down that lane with you will regret it. I'm not in any way supporting their actions,only trying to clarify the issue of you saying 4years and marriage stuff.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by SirMichael1: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
lalanice:
right, I've tried to avoid your mention since then and this is not to say I'm willing to argue but you really don't understand how it works if you think that was consensual for a lady who initially didn't want to indulge in it . some ladies just try to act like it's Ok but this one couldn't.

There's no need for the emboldened as I don't remember seeing your soubriquet since the beginning of this year, neither have I mentioned you prior to this.

I'm sorry, but it reads no where in the post that she didn't want to indulge. It stated only that she didn't like sex because of her childhood rape experience. Besides, both of them tested things out with the boy fumbling in trying to find the right way in.

Lol, why put yourself in a position where you can't salvage yourself from (assuming she's trying to act like she's okay). I've had cases where ladies try to rumple sheets with me, ladies I fancy, ladies I know will feel hurt if I declined but that didn't perturb me. They know my stance, if they try to get funky and I turn them down, they should blame themselves 'cause I have rules -Rules set up for situations like those. Now if assuming you're correct and this lady only indulge him cause she doesn't want the relationship to break up, why would she, now, stop caring about him? Can she no longer act okay?
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by gbope(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
After reading the Op's story....
1) Nairalanders need to stop being so abusive when people come here for one advice or the other. Let's stop bringing people down hastily. It defeats the purpose of the forum . If we don't have any advice, why don't we keep shut.
2) Op, I believe you're still in the university and still below 25. I believe this is the time for you to face your studies squarely. Having said that, I understand your present situation. How serious is this relationship? Do your parents know about it ? Do your friends know about it?
From my point of view, ending up with such a lady that has a rape history won't do u good. Its a possibility that even when you get married, she'll remember it and probably won't enjoy sex in the marriage, which I'm sure no man wants. Conclusive, I'll advice you to allow for spontaneity in this matter. And if you have to move on, remember that time heals EVERY wounds. I can testify to that having lost a relationship with the first lady I ever loved. Peace unto you all.

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by philybuck(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Stupid bunch I swear
Haywhaie:
After spending all your money on the idiot, she'll still break up with you and go date someone else. A total waste.

You should have them spend on you, instead of wasting resources on them. Awon dindinrin radarada.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by ponti93(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Buffalowings3:

So you did not go back to lick the honeypot? grin
tempted oh bt nah... Niggs moved on grin

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by bigpastor(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2018
You admitted you went too far and made mistakes.
Do you still want to continue in the mistakes?
My advice to you is turn to her Lord and you will surely have peace and rest!
Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy-laddened and I will give you rest!!!!
When you are ready for marriage everything will fall in place by The Match-maker Himself!!!

Wishing you all the best!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.