Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously (30092 Views)

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Philinho(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Demonic......that is how my wife's result disappeared from sch till date.We are still hopping
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by akinszz: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
Woman! From your story, u must be an Afonja and this man is after you.

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by peacengine(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Your husband knows more grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.
tell your husband to give it back to you. He doesn't want to share you with another man, therefore he took your credentials and hide it far away from your reach.

5 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by ShameOnAPC: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin Christian and hypocrite, what's the crime in going to ask IFA about the whereabouts of your missing DOC. You would have know the mystery behind it, who knows if its your husband or someone close to you wanted to punish you for the offense you might have committed long time ago

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Princedapace(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
People offering prayers as option. Una too much o. Prayers work like this?

Any ways, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer. U maybe interested in my training..
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by awa(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.

Your lamentations do not make sense at all. Get your photocopies and swear affidavit and stop disturbing us here.... This nairaland self...everything gets to fp

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by dopemama(f): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chai... I can imagine what ur going through! But it's more painful to look up to God for something and not get answers! It's well with your soul my sister!

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Badgers14: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Very sad how they make life unbearable for Nigerians.

If this was in the western world, you just need to apply for replacement certificate online or in person and pay the necessary fees usually $10 or $20 and the school will mail the transcript/certificate to you.

6 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by marioken(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please locate the lords chosen christmatic church,go their and you will know that God is closer than you think.The God of Chosen will restore back whatever you have lost not only that he will deal with whoever that is concern. Mark my word.!
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by joey150(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don't understand how you are not more perturbed by the possibility that someone INTENTIONALLY stole your certificates.

Do you live with just your husband?

Who else knows where you keep your certificates?

Who else visited your home during your 2 weeks absence?

I mean, you lost ALL your credentials and you didn't make enough effort to even find out how they all went missing to begin with?

The story doesn't add up. Certificates don't just disappear. Go and find out who took yours.

Stop involving God in every little thing. It's been 2 years and you've been fasting? Thinking the heavens will Miraculously reprint your lost certificates?

Please, go and find out how your certificates went missing. If you live with just your husband and your son, I suggest you have a serious talk with your husband.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Adetaiwoo: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
integritylady:
Have you asked your husband very well

We all watch movies
Who knows if he sees you as someone who has more potentials than him and he decided to punish you

Go to court and do some affidavits to get you going till you get your documents back

Effects of too much Nigerian movie.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by lumzybo: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Forget the mysterious disappearance, your credentials can’t grow wings and fly away, someone took them for reasons best known to the individual.
Report to the police and let them carry out proper investigation. Religion has caused us more harm than good. Peace

8 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by claseek(f): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
awa:

Your lamentations do not make sense at all. Get your photocopies and swear affidavit and stop disturbing us here.... This nairaland self...everything gets to fp
Did you read the part she said she already did affidavit but it was rejected at job interviews?

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Bigwig02(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Zoharariel:
This is very painful. What is killing most people is taking a wrong approach in dealing with problems.

Drastic problems requires drastic solutions; hopeless conditions promote revolutionary responses.

Ask all the assholes telling you to pray & trust God what has happened. It's 2 years already.

I swear to Obatala & Eshu that If I take you to an Ayelala's place in Ijebu - within 17 days, the documents will be produced (if it hasn't been destroyed) and the culprit with die without any remedy.

They will even tell you the person who took it and whether the documents are still intact or not.

But it is not in my place to foist my beliefs on anybody. We all have what works for us, so you can continue trusting your God - but by the time those documents are found, it will be completely useless to you.

Plz Don't keen on dis... Serving d devil has different ways... Just as d first comment said.., God has diverse ways of doing things, His ways are not Man way, Just hav Faith, Even in the world today, pple are still making it with Education, am not saying u should write off wat u suffer to acquire, but just remember he giveth all things, even things worth more than certificate, continue ur Trust and he will never Failed

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by hesilo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Anytime you visit a native doctor and ask him to kill the person with your certs, your husband might die... grin

9 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Springsdy456958(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmmmm. This is strong...one of my friend had a similar situation. The cousin living with them removed the school certificate I mean everything.. It took external Intercessory prayers and fasting from different Intercessors. before it was revialed and found . Inside the same cousins documents hidden properly. After aski g him reasons for hiding it. He said nothing. I mean after two Years of searching for it... Madam look within..... Only a Rat inside the House can be used to steal a meat from the pot........ Seek for external intervention. I have said enough. Already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Offpoint: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
SeedofDavid:

before you sleep tonight (after your prayers), meditatively read Psalm 91 for 7times and then go to bed. also engage in praises, you seem heavy in your spirit.
psalm 91 will solve her problem? in case you don't know psalms are David's songs...

She need a solution, not psalm... it would have been better you advice her to talk to God in her way.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bigwig02:

Plz Don't keen on dis... Serving d devil has different ways... Just as d first comment said.., God has diverse ways of doing things, His ways are not Man way, Just hav Faith, Even in the world today, pple are still making it with Education, am not saying u should write off wat u suffer to acquire, but just remember he giveth all things, even things worth more than certificate, continue ur Trust and he will never Failed

So it is my irunmoles that you're referring to as the devil?

Because of this reckless & derogatory statement, I hereby render your preek dormant & dysfunctional by the power of Eshu Laalu Ogirioko & Ogun Laakaye Oshimale - Ashe!
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by KingAlige: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

As in eh,l am completed down spiritually, l grew up knowing God and obeying his words, but things keep on going south for me,EVERYTHING... all l pray for,don't even work,things keeps going wrong for me,l work hard for everything, l have lost faith, after going to the mountain to pray many times,still nothing.My credentials just disappeared like that,this is just one out of many problems l have.
l am tired of praying,l speak in tongue each time l want to pour out my heart to him,yet nothing .
l only hope to meet a good lawyer to help me ,get another copy of my credentials, that's all.

All you have been going through before/now may be a little test of your FAITH in God in preparation for greater things ahead, of which from the way you sound, you have given up on The"WAY MAKER" the Creator of Heaven and Earth. He never Fail's.

You need to Re-engineer your believe in Jehovah God.

Please go back to him, ask for forgiveness and He should have mercy on you.

Please pray for yourself by yourself. Most times personal commitments with God and Prayers to him are Better in difficult situations like yours. It works for me.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by integritylady(f): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Adetaiwoo:

Effects of too much Nigerian movie.
No, it happens in real life
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by gr8tsuccess: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Your husband is the one with your certificate. Tell him that a friend went to a spiritualist on your behalf and they said he is the one with your certificate and watch his reaction.

Some men are intimidated by the success of their wives and can go to any length to stop her.
A lady narrated a similar story on a facebook group, how her husband unknownly to her packed all her books and certificates to village and kept it where rain and termites destroyed it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by madgoat(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

He isn't the one,as for the affidavits,l did that last year but it was rejected in the last job interview l went for,l am just tired

You are not a serious fellow at all and you really deserve the suffering you are going through and much more. So since the time you lost your certificates, u can not go and get all those documents again. Its not rocket science, just use your brain.

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by wideawaken01: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
You are lucky you have one or two that are missing. In case you want to contest for the office of the President, join a party, thats one of the offices that required no certificate to get a job

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
I'm sorry about what happened to you, Ikechizoba and I feel genuine empathy. I'll outline some points to you.

1. Be absolutely sure your hubby has no hand in the disappearance of your credentials, and leaving his and your kid only. I know you should trust him, but.. we've heard shocking stories of betrayals too.

2. Who were the visitors your hubby welcomed in your absence? And more importantly, which of them had privileged access beyond your living room? If it was in the West and you involved the police, your husband will likely be arrested, thoroughly questioned about visitors who came around, made to go through a polygraph test and possibly detained. But I can see you've already exonerated him without question.

3. You don't need to visit a native doctor to know what happened. They use demonic powers and you could unwittingly attract dark forces into your home and further complicate matters. If you want to go spiritual, there are genuine men of God who have the gifts of prophesy and discernment and with no negative consequences on your life or family.

4. The problem here is that most churches today (especially RCCG that most people worship at) emphasize only the gifts of teaching while smaller, mushroom churches are populated by charlatans who belong to secret cults or use demonic powers to "see." These too have consequences and they're often after your money, "seeds" and "raising alters." If you're experienced and spiritually grounded and conscious, you can discern and separate the wheat from the chaff.

5. You can approach the right officials in the issuing institutions (your uni, NYSC, former employer etc) about the situation and ask how the situation can be resolved. It may not be as hard as you think. They could be helpful with a replacement or a signed authorization letter for use in the interim.

My two cents. Good luck. smiley

17 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by CodeTemplar: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

He isn't the one,as for the affidavits,l did that last year but it was rejected in the last job interview l went for,l am just tired
Some people lost theirs to fire and know it isn't coming back soon or easily.
In a more organised country most of those things can be backed up by a new copy from schools, waec, hospitals, court etc. Don't loose hope. God is a powerful and all knowing God who sees the future and I am sure He saw your faith in Him in advance and won't disappoint you a bit. Remember even the wise men saw Jesus' star in advance. God is watching and will repay your effort.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
I don’t understand? How is this an issue? I have lost all my credentials before plus births certificate, passport , school etc.

I got ALL back by going to the respective institutions that issued the certificates, as long as I actually attended and they have my records. You paid tuition so your records and certificates are YOURS!! The only thing is you might pay extra or jump through hoops but you are entitled to them.

OP you should be wary of your husband that kind of selective stealing can only be achieved by an insider. Forget all these fasting and prayer talk, go to the schools and request for a replacement!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Analysiscorner: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
You are just disturbing yourself unnecessarily. If you are sure that you had these certificates, and you are also sure of the grades and signatures, colour, year of signing, you can easily obtain replacement from printers. The new ones might even look more original than the original. That's if you are very sure of these other things I mentioned above.
Alternatively, approach each of the bodies that issued each certificate for confirmation letter from them. Sworn affidavit does not show your grade from the university.
You can still proceed for your masters with statement of result.
I know it may seem weird to you that I suggested printing replacement for the lost certificate. But my recommendation is based on the system that does not allow you to have peace in the midst of calamity.. Should you patronise the printers, swear to them that you actually earned all the certificates, and most importantly, keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by generationz(f): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

Something like what sir? most times l feel rejected by him,after praying and fasting, he still kept mute,its been 2years now. l feel bad

most of the time dear, God doesn't keep quite; it could be that the channel you are expecting him to speak from and what you expecting to say are totally different from how and what you want him to say

The most important part of prayer and fasting is yielding
when you are ready for a message to come in whatever form you won't waste too much time praying and fasting before you get answers
the most common ways he speaks to us are through
* the scriptures
*dreams
* the inner witness of the holy spirit
* circumstances around us etc
if you where waiting to hear an audible voice telling you were to find it , my sister you might never hear that because the audible voice of God is as rear as open visions even for some pastors.

for example during midyear I was praying and fasting for something I expected to see the physical manifestation as soon as I was done with the prayers. however by the God didn't release that physical manifestion, around day 5 he dropped a scripture in my spirit that best describes what I needed. I've held on to that scripture since. if I want to get depressed , I just remember that scriptural promise and quote it. I'm still praying for that thing and quoting the scripture every now and then. I know soon my prayer cloud will be full on that area and my showers of blessing will fall.

another instance was something else and I got the answer by having the same dream three times in one day.
If God speaks to you through dreams , it is a must you know how to interprete these dreams. if not they will be useless.

The best way to position yourself to recieve a distinct answer is to seek a quite place for your fasting and prayer. you can take of time from the home front and go to mfm , winners or redemption camp.
that way whatever way he speaks to you you can 'hear" well

secondly , what you pray about

If you have been saying " God bring back my certificate" he might be saying " I'm sorry my daughter I can't bring it back because its been destroyed "

pray only one prayer, lord reveal to me who took it. if you can get who took it you can know why they did and where it is from that person

it is not compulsory you do the three days dry or water fast at a camping prayer ground. but even when you are at home make sure you are attentive to his voice. That means for the period you are praying and fasting no TV, no gusting with anyone and anything that will cause a distraction.

shalom.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.