Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously (30127 Views)

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Gkemz: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2018
You have three options. Either you pray to God to reveal it to you depending on your relationship with him or you seek the help of a prophet or you consult a medium through a spiritualist.

But the last option is somehow not advisable as a devoted christian.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by wink2015(m): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2018
Touching news.

The Lord is your strength.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by D1zion: 1:00am On Oct 06, 2018
I just pray the person that took it has not destroy it. Cos if the person can do that, it's for a motive, that person knows your potential & it's a threat to he or her. Is either he still has it or immediately he took it he destroyed it. This has happened to my aunt years back. Hers was her husband who took it. Until date he refused to return it back. & as God will have it, she's working before he took the credentials & today she's the bread winner of the house while the useless husband is enjoying the money. She even bought a car for him.with my aunts case, am sorry to say this. Your husband is a potential suspect. Pls don't feel bad that I said he's the main suspect.ma,if you can read my message, pls call this MOGs num you'll forever be grateful you did.08131653858.call & let him know about it MA. Thanks the lord will step into your case but dont give up on him. Bless you MA.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by baby124: 1:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Madam your husband is behind all your predicament. Funny that you are so blinded by love and desperate to stay married that you cannot see the truth. Your husband does not want your progress. You are married to your own enemy. It’s very disturbing that he cannot discuss these issues with you, but will rather go behind and sabotage you while smiling with you. You married the devil and I really pity you. This guy can kill you and fake grief to your parents. You better change it for him.

6 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by MightySparrow: 2:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Quigley: 3:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Madam let me tell you the simple truth which I've been directed to tell you.

Lawyers will not solve it Mark my word, you have a calling with God but you have not taken up the mantle

Go back in prayers just once ask him to tell you what he wants you to do you'll get the answer in your dreams then do it.

You have a calling more than being just a house wife.

Remember this Day 06/10/2017.

Do what I asked you to do then God will show you about your missing properties, someone took it and the person was influenced by Satan. Your case is like that of job because you ain't doing what God wants for you.

You don't even know today's date. Come on comot for here. Religious folks can just be making people angry.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by RealTrump: 3:20am On Oct 06, 2018
Ikechizoba. Go and get all original documents back from each respective institution.

But if you want to keep doing the blame game, you know we like blaming everyone else for our failures but ourselves, u can blame your husband, the devil, God, your village people.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:28am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.
you better go seek spiritually, spiritually is a special way of calling God directly without middle man Jesus. Have you tried cele? Alfa in kwara? Or baba alawo ife? Even if you mention that right in front of your husband or neighbour, your credentials will appear in misery way. Just like a girl.phone appear when a guy brought it that he only took it to jakara after we don gather say all people around most reach alhaji tapa side. Sometimes its not good to get money, I walahi, I miss face to face me to me small. If I take you to baba dami,. Walahi you will see the certificate then after you have seen it, then ask for forgiveness just like those people who don do bad things they always ask for forgiveness, just like bible go talk say, all things become new , old things has pass away and John 3:16 will do the needful, i was a choir and christian too

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Maybe she should ask her husband's baby mama about it. She left her husband and 2year old baby at home for 2 weeks and came back only to see her certificates gone and she is running after spiritualist as if they or the spirits in her house are the ones responsible

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by oyejideogunjumo: 3:38am On Oct 06, 2018
If affidavit is done,it should be accepted provided all photocopies of documents involved are attached.
2nd is your husband interested in your master'sdegree? If no your file is safe somewhere and will come out as mysteriously as it disappeared.
3rd Don't employ unnecessary spiritualism to look for it as you may do more damage than you expect. Be safe.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by PamaB(m): 4:04am On Oct 06, 2018
Hi,Sorry for your Ordeal. But i have a few questions..

1) Was your home broken into?

2) While away, who was at home?

3) When you came back did you hear any report that some buglers came around?

4) Is your Waec Result Original or Statement?

5) Is your Degree Original Or Statement?

Now , Go to Waec's office look for one official and narrate your ordeal and they will Proffer a solution and Make sure you know your Registration Number. 2) Go to exams and records in your school ( Tertiary) talk to someone there i believe they'll help you as well.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.
madam deep and secret things belongs to God
And the things which are revealed belong to us. Are you in any way in Delta State? This is an easy issue compare to what I have seen through a prophet in my area. He shall certainly tell you who is with your credentials.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Mentcee(m): 4:42am On Oct 06, 2018
lilyheaven:

I was reasoning what you said,
I have been looking for my waec certificate since 2014, the worst is that I don't even have a photocopy. I have been applying with statement of result.

Back to what you were saying, how can the designer get the exact paper?
That's why I said, you should borrow a sample copy.

One that's same with yours in terms of date, design etc.
WAEC dey technical ooo!

Still it's an easy job with the right info.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Kingv(m): 4:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Check my signature and contact...have a testimony to share

Hopefully you will be giving yours someday
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by lilyheaven: 5:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Mentcee:

That's why I said, you should borrow a sample copy.

One that's same with yours in terms of date, design etc.
WAEC dey technical ooo!

Still it's an easy job with the right info.
OK.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Juliearth(f): 5:26am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:

So sorry ma'am. If only you had them scanned and backed up somewhere.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Joseunlimited(f): 5:46am On Oct 06, 2018
A woman had the same issue with yours in Switzerland and she went to see a prophet of God in South Africa (Major 1) the prophet prayed for her and the credentials appeared in the church. Sometimes we need spiritual intervention, you are in Nigeria you can visit mercy land in Warri (prophet Jeremiah) God can use him to bring back yours if you believe ikechizoba
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Ten06(m): 5:52am On Oct 06, 2018
Go and see TB Joshua, that was how my waec result vanish but I was able to enroll again and got a better result
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by paulade18: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Madam, there is no spiritual dimension to this issue. Please sit your husband down, kneel down if you have to and tearfully ask him to return your certificates to you. I believe he must have taken them and kept them away from you because he sees you as a threat. Some husbands can be very terrible and still progress of their wives. In fact I heard a frightening testimony in the church last week whereby a husband threatened his wife that she will die the day she begins to build a house before him. You will continue to waste your time as long as you are looking for your certificates from other sources. They are in the custody of your husband.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Awoo88: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2018
You can get a reprint. It will cost money though
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Timi1990(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2018
@op did you make a report to any law enforcement agency ? Police , icpc , efcc etc . Please make a report if you haven’t ; am sure by the time they arrest your husband and give am kondo for head, I swear your documents go Dey follow you for back go house . grin. Your husband is a prime suspect

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Timi1990(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Ten06:
Go and see TB Joshua, that was how my waec result vanish but I was able to enroll again and got a better result

Now TB Joshua don turn WAEC official grin . Orishirishi for this Nairaland
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Hallenjay: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2018
vaxx:

Those credentials are your property (Okay, they are the property of your school and government(Nycs) which issued them, but to all intents and purposes they are your property) I am not a lawyer but from my limited exposure to issues regarding to similar condition like this., my personal opinion is as follows (bear in mind, i am not a lawyer ) .

The refusal to honour those affidavits by any organization with you may constitute breached of right

My advice is for you to consult a lawyer, explain the situation to tjim/her And ask what is the best option possible in regard to retrieving your lost credentials as far as Nigeria immature system is concern. Lawyers are in the best position in explaining that.
does dat means d institution cannot issue u a fresh one... With all glaring evidence even though u r going to pay. Again.... For crying out loud u finished from der and ur record s der... My opinion ooooo u can get dem bk from ur schs
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by joey150(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:

l have done all that ,he doesn't even know where l kept them,his own is still intact,same with my son's own,same place,just mine got missing

I'm sorry but that's hard to believe.

Are you implying that a ghost came to your home and carefully selected ALL your certificate to steal? And the said ghost was clever enough to take only yours and not that of your son or husband??

I know in your mind you are thinking that someone or something is hunting you. But you're only chasing shadows.

You know that things don't just go missing. I still insist that if you are telling this whole story as it actually happened, then your husband either took those certificates or knows what happened to them.

One thing is certain, a ghost or a witch didn't take your certificates. One of four things happened:

1. Either you had misplaced them earlier.
2. Moved their location to where you just can't remember.
3. Your husband took them.
4. Someone who had access to your house took them.

It's either of those four. Carefully go over those options and eliminate the unlikeliest till you are left with just one plausible option.

I hope you retrieve them in one piece.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by oilofgladness1(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2018
U did well by praying and fasting don't relent on it for its a spiritual battle.someone gave testimony same situation in my church after much prayer the certificate came back.....

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by blackgold2018(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Jiang:

They don't exactly get in my way, so I don't really bother, just mischievous stuff, you will keep something in the sitting room, you won't find it, no matter how much you search, after a few days it will just appear in the bedroom close to ur laptop(which was the only thing kept thier the previous night). it's really interesting though, cause it's unscientific & enjoyable.

P.S I live alone, though the house ain't mine
Hmm still find it hard to believe though its possible in things I'm hearing.. and you are sounding 100% sure.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by peacengine(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2018
Mentcee:
I am being honest.

Get a good graphics designer to 'mould ' the certificates for you with your correct information on Conqueror Paper.

That will do.

Any person doubting your certs can confirm your papers from the relevant authority which will authenticate them as correct with your records available.

If need be, collect sample from your old classmate and amend.

The world has grown beyond this lamentation!

I have suffered this before and jumped and passed.

Your employer doesn't care about the beauty of your docs....

He cares whether you are entitled to it and whether your Alma Mater will certify that you indeed passed through it.

I have 4 'authenticate' copies of each of my documents and they can't be distinguished.

And they serve me at every turn.

I don't even know which one is original.

I hope you read this and cheer up.

Lolz.

Enjoy.

Be happy!
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2018
Quigley:

You don't even know today's date. Come on comot for here. Religious folks can just be making people angry.
I don't have issue with you but with Satan your father.

Check the time of the post and the date again

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by WiseStarr(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2018
what is the real name written on that document,I asked cos someone found one and was looking for its owner
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by madridsta007(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:

school aside,what about nysc?

For NYSC they do not, rather sadly, issue out another certificate. What they do is ask you to get to the police station and get an affidavit from them which covers you. Employers accept that as they can easily verify from NYSC.

What’s more serious concern are your WAEC and degree results. You need to get copies from your school and WAEC. Most schools issue these out.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by janejive(f): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2018
All fingers are pointing to your Husband. This is a clear case of whodoneit shine your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.