Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously (30114 Views)

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by IbrahimDamola: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

He isn't the one,as for the affidavits,l did that last year but it was rejected in the last job interview l went for,l am just tired

Go back to your school na, meet with the registrar and explain your situation. They have a copy of your result. They'll give you an attestation letter to prove you are a graduate. Even WAEC does same.

In the US people also lose school documents in fires but they don't lose their jobs for losing their certificates in fire. Your Sec school, University, WAEC, NECO, etc have copies of certificates they issued you. Every serious school and exam body does. Ask them to give you an attestation if they can't replace it. Be ready to also make some expenses. Stop wasting money on fake pastors and charlatans. Use your head.

It will be painstaking but the effort of recovery will be worth it. Stop dying for nothing. Get up and start the process immediately. It's no big deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.

First of all, I understand ur pain ( well, a bit Sha),
Your first mistake, Never trust anybody with ur credentials, NOT even urself. I, for example have a soft copy of every single credential I have, 3 copies stashed away in my apartment, different USBs, 2 copies with my dad, several copies in my system & phone plus uploaded on my Google drive & hauwei cloud. so even if the original went missing, all I need to do is get the original paper & print.

Secondly, remember everyone who saw you kept those documents at that location, some1 definitely TOOK IT, nothing like disappearance. Even house spirits who take ur stuff usually return it after a few days to a location you can find except silver( they didn't return my silver ring almost 3 years now. So, in summary a person took ur documents, and that person dey just play you.

Anyway, all those documents can be easily replaced, except the NYSC discharge cert & uni Cert, which I believe of you have even a photocopy, a "PROFESSIONAL" can get you a new one within a day. of course make sure he slots ur original information in

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by ebukamen(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
peacengine:
Your husband knows more grin

Keep dividing the woman's house with your nonsense talk. How do you know that you are right?

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by blackgold2018(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Why are u ignoring the part folks re saying is your husband that hid ur documents? Abi u r thinking some ghost appeared to collect it.. like the ones u see in Nollywood.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by IbrahimDamola: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jiang:

Your first mistake, Never trust anybody with ur credentials, NOT even urself. I, for example have a soft copy of every single credential I have, 3 copies stashed away in my apartment, different USBs, 2 copies with my dad, several copies in my system & phone plus uploaded on my Google drive & hauwei cloud. so even if the original went missing, all I need to do is get the original paper & print.

Secondly, remember everyone who saw you kept those documents at that location, some1 definitely TOOK IT, nothing like disappearance. Even house spirits who take ur stuff usually return it after a few days to a location you can find except silver( they didn't return my silver ring almost 3 years now. So, in summary a person took ur documents, and that person dey just play you.

Anyway, all those documents can be easily replaced, except the NYSC discharge cert & uni Cert, which I believe of you have even a photocopy, a "PROFESSIONAL" can get you a new one within a day. of course make sure he slots ur original information in

Her university can give her an attestation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Chyxki: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.

In my experience, things don't get missing just like that unless someone deliberately takes them away... maids, partners, spouses, etc.

If someone from outside told me my loved one would secretly steal from me, I'd doubt them... however, it happened that someone I trusted kept stealing from me and kept saying certain spirits followed him about and stole other peoples belongings so that they would accuse him.
I never had the heart to investigate him objectively, but God being so kind he failed to pull a clean job on this particular time, and so I caught him red-handed.

From that day onwards, I understood human beings better, that the fact you are kind to them doesn't necessarily mean they would requite you with 100% kindness always.

6 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by blackgold2018(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jiang:

R u really serious on the house spirits taking stuffs?

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by IbrahimDamola: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jiang:

Her university can give her an attestation. Even the NYSC website implies that lost NYSC certificate can be replaced, if you get a police extract, Court affidavit, letter from state where you served. Etc

The only people who should worry are those without certificates or even faked certificates ab initio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by lolaluv1(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mysteriously disappeared my foot.
Look it is either your husband or someone connected to him that took those documents (a girlfriend or an in-law).

8 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by deflover(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
What a dumb post
U kept ur documents
It got missing
U prayed to God for answers
And he didn't respond
Do u know why
There are things God knows the solutions are with u

A simple application of certified true copy of ur results is all u need
Stop being dumb and lazy
God has no business with something you can do yourself
Do u pray to God to take a bus
Do u pray to God to have a bath
Go to the institutions that issued u the documents
Apply for a certified true copy
And stop acting as if it was God who took them

11 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Am so sorry about.. you could have scan all your credential. Into your personal email acount it could also be another option. But am so sorry about it.. God will suprise you back with all your credential back. Amen..
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by beqs101(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
@op, i can relate to what you are going through. My home was bugged some years back and my credentials were stolen,leaving my husband's documents behind. I brushed it off cuz i feel it's God's or the universe's way of telling me to do something else with my life rather than focusing on finding a job that may not be fulfilling.

My advice,channel your energy somewhere else like thinking of what else you're passionate about in life and pursue it. You still might get your documents back but don't let life pass you by,while you wait and then regret those wasted years. Keep faith sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by IbrahimDamola: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
domainsales18:
Hello Disturbed One,

Why am I just seeing your post after loosing your precious certificates for the past two years? You would have posted this issue since and I would have helped you out of this predicament.

Anyway, I have the perfect solution for hard copies documents, as I have assisted lots of people in your shoe, and they are all at peace.

Add me up on WhatsApp right now (081TwoZero8527NineOne).

We shall discuss further there...Thank God I saw your post.

Are you trying to rip her off? What do you want to tell her that yoy cannot say publicly here?

She doesn't need your 'oluwole' gimmickery. She only needs to visit her school and exam bodies to get replacements and attestations.

Ikechizoba pls do not listen to charlartans who want to take advantage of your misery. Go back to your schools and start the procedures of recovery. It's all in your hands. I've once been in your shoes.

If you fake any of your credentials, it will come back to haunt you. Be wise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by krak101(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Philinho:
Demonic......that is how my wife's result disappeared from sch till date.We are still hopping
... for real?
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Harrisee(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

If losing your credentials can make you think of idolatry, my dear, you don't have to call your self a Christian as you don't even know what being a Christian is.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by DavidEsq(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

Something like what sir? most times l feel rejected by him,after praying and fasting, he still kept mute,its been 2years now. l feel bad
Pls read ecclesiastics 9:11 and u wld see God is not showing u anything. What u are experiencing is one of the reasons people suffer. Those telling u God is doing something are just fraudulently misrepresenting God. Simply count those persons who have access to the place u kept those documents. Then u can start by elimination: that is, separating those could have from those who cldnt have. Pls don't make the mistake of exempting ur husband from the equation. Similar ish happened to me and I know who took it. Too bad I never took it as important but since then, I have come yo know better. U wldnt believe who took mine. Not in a thousand years. I simply cut off sentiments and was able to fish out the person and each time I look at the person, I just shake my head cos I don't have a shred of trust 4 that person anymore. Like I said be4, if I told u who, u wld choke on ur saliva. That same person tore my wife's jamb slip which was the only means of seeing her results. She had to write it again.
All these issues have nothing to do with God, because there are about 4 reasons people suffer today. The bible explains these reasons. So peepz should stop talking trash about what God is doing or not doing .

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by krak101(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jiang:

Ps: explain that silver ring aspect

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by millionboi2: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
izzou:
Life is too short for sleepless nights

When one door closes, another one is definitely open

Stop bothering yourself about something that God has already taken care of. There's obviously something God is showing you that you need to see
u said it all

She 4got she could die tomorrow and d credentials will b 4gotn along with her
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by doubledx9ja(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Seun when you go repent? All these your atheists friends dey do bad works here oh....See traffic sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by evansjeff(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
why are Nairalanders this stupid? someone is talking about a serious problem here and some just want to add more problems by pointing accusing fingers to her husband, what if she goes home now and start accusing her husband? more problems. If you don't have a solution, just shut up instead of adding to the problem.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by OhiOfIhima: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Zoharariel:
This is very painful. What is killing most people is taking a wrong approach in dealing with problems.

Drastic problems requires drastic solutions; hopeless conditions promote revolutionary responses.

Ask all the assholes telling you to pray & trust God what has happened. It's 2 years already.

I swear to Obatala & Eshu that If I take you to an Ayelala's place in Ijebu - within 17 days, the documents will be produced (if it hasn't been destroyed) and the culprit with die without any remedy.

They will even tell you the person who took it and whether the documents are still intact or not.

But it is not in my place to foist my beliefs on anybody. We all have what works for us, so you can continue trusting your God - but by the time those documents are found, it will be completely useless to you.

Baba.. I throw away cab for you Sir.. You have said it all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by DavidEsq(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
lolaluv1:
Mysteriously disappeared my foot.
Look it is either your husband or someone connected to him that took those documents (a girlfriend or an in-law).
My dear, I love ur absence of sentiment in including the hubby. No time to be fooled. Them no go fit deceive u jor. Ur head dey there.

5 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by gift3d(f): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Come to mercy land warri and thank me later
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Chinny024(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Do what you have to do as soon as possible.....
Enemies at work...
Will put you in prayers.. Promise you by the time am done, it will come out and any hand that refuses to release them shall wither..
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by kunlesmiles(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
It seems you have being praying the wrong way, stop asking God to do something, thank him for what he has done for you, then thank him for finding your documents, don't pray with a heavy heart,anxiety and worry, lastly watch your dreams.

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by DavidEsq(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
evansjeff:
why are Nairalanders this stupid? someone is talking about a serious problem here and some just want to add more problems by pointing accusing fingers to her husband, what if she goes home now and start accusing her husband? more problems. If you don't have a solution, just shut up instead of adding to the problem.
Mr dummy, sori, Mr Lummy (cos u way more dumb dan a dummy); she doesn't need to accuse her hubby. She only needs to check him up on how he was before the documents wr stolen and how he acts now. She really had to look beyond "he is my hubby" ish. People are simply telling her to look where she hasn't. So stop spilling ur lummy ish here.

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Fitbillionairep: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing.
keep believing in an entity that doesnt exist. the only god that would have saved you is cctv GOD.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Fitbillionairep: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing.
keep believing in an entity that doesnt exist. the only god that would have saved you is cctv
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by diebuhari1: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
evansjeff:
You are the only one sounding stupid here. Her husband took those documents in order to keep her at home.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Fitbillionairep: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
kunlesmiles:
It seems you have being praying the wrong way, stop asking God to do something, thank him for what he has done for you, then thank him for finding your documents, don't pray with a heavy heart,anxiety and worry, lastly watch your dreams.
BOBO there is nothing to be tankful for. the god should give her her credentials. that is what she want. why are naija christians so stupid na.
christians i meet outside nigeria dont act dumb like this
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Tnycee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
im very sorry about what happened, but you have been praying the wrong way since.......

ikechizoba:

As in eh,l am completed down spiritually, l grew up knowing God and obeying his words, but things keep on going south for me,EVERYTHING... all l pray for,don't even work,things keeps going wrong for me,l work hard for everything, l have lost faith, after going to the mountain to pray many times,still nothing.My credentials just disappeared like that,this is just one out of many problems l have.
l am tired of praying,l speak in tongue each time l want to pour out my heart to him,yet nothing .
l only hope to meet a good lawyer to help me ,get another copy of my credentials, that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Is Someone In The Bible Who Was So Dark He Was Called Nigger / Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.