Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously (30128 Views)

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by zofofo09: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Topsybbn(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:

Something like what sir? most times l feel rejected by him,after praying and fasting, he still kept mute,its been 2years now. l feel bad
God will Never Leave you nor forsake you dear. You have to Trust Him on this. I have experienced worst in the past, but God came through for me.
I also think your focus in prayer should change, I have worked where the CEO never saw my certificate, my salary was a good one, my wife too presently works where she has an official car and her certificate has never been a prerequisite for getting the job. God can sort you out. Trust Him, ask and you shall receive.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by WiseStarr(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2018
If anybody knows Sanusi Olatunde from Osogbo LGA Osun state. He graduated from OAU Ile-Ife . He served in Ondo State, 2013/2014 Corp member, if any one knows him should pls ask him to call on 07032244322. His NYSC Certificate was lost but found. Pls share this message until it reach the owner. Thanks

Ise wa ko ni jona o...
Our efforts will not be wasted. Amen.it's also sadaqat jariyat plz
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Ahijo1990(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Do you've any other person living with you?

If no, your husband is the prime suspect. For reasons known to him, he took your certificates.

Here's what you will do. Casually inform him that a friend is taking you to a powerful native doctor to cast a disastrous spell on whoever took the credentials in 7 days. If he vehemently opposes that, I think you wouldn't need a prophet to tell you he's the one.

There's nothing spiritual here.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Biggcake: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.

Visit Mercy City at Warri Delta State...

The G.O, Senior Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin should be able to handle that case. This I can assure you.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Mentcee:
I am being honest.

Get a good graphics designer to 'mould ' the certificates for you with your correct information on Conqueror Paper.

That will do.

Any person doubting your certs can confirm your papers from the relevant authority which will authenticate them as correct with your records available.

If need be, collect sample from your old classmate and amend.

The world has grown beyond this lamentation!

I have suffered this before and jumped and passed.

Your employer doesn't care about the beauty of your docs....

He cares whether you are entitled to it and whether your Alma Mater will certify that you indeed passed through it.

I have 4 'authenticate' copies of each of my documents and they can't be distinguished.

And they serve me at every turn.

I don't even know which one is original.

I hope you read this and cheer up.

Lolz.

Enjoy.

Be happy!

thank you
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by xangerar: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2018
I am not sure why you exonerated your husband quickly, but if you were a seasoned detective he would be the first to be quizzed regardless of how he responded concernedly.

I have a client whose husband sold their family car and when the car was been looked for, he led the search party for the "stolen car". It was until the motor mechanic who helped him sell the car confided in the wife's father.

If you were sure where you kept them and that it got lost in those two weeks, then the next question would be who came around within that time. If not him alone, did anyother woman(especially since only yours was lost) or even man access the house? Did he bring in a "strange woman"?

In investigation you must be objective. Dont say he doesn't do such things. You are not in him. When you exonerate in investigation, you miss an "unusual suspect".

I guess maybe he did either by himself or otherwise someone, especially a female accessed the house whilst you were away those two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Oponel1962: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2018
Go to land of solution prophet emeka in Jattu Edo state.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Ahmiee(f): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2018
integritylady:
Have you asked your husband very well

We all watch movies
Who knows if he sees you as someone who has more potentials than him and he decided to punish you

Go to court and do some affidavits to get you going till you get your documents back
my thoughts too, how come is only her own was taken

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Awesomeone1: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Visenya(f): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Hian! Bia woman!!!! Your husband is responsible. If you like believe it or not. If you don't want to do anything about it or still insisting that he is not the one, stop complaining and go and sleep. People are dying here abeg! There are more pressing issues fa.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by essence1: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Your husband took your credentials. You want to go for your Masters, he is intimidated about that. Is he not a Nigerian man, most of them don't want their wives progress.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by graciamore(f): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Madam please ask your husband very well...OK let me tell u a story... I visited a close friend of my uncle and a far relative of ours years back, he called me to his his house that he has a message for my uncle, on getting there the stupid man start professing love to me ohh I refuse all his advances and before I know it this man lock door wanting to rape me... as a very sharp gal at that time... I just calm down and did as if I have accepted, I told him to please help me with water to drink before we can do any thing, wen he went to bring the water....and I was thinking fast on what to pick and run..there and then I saw credentials and his phone I picked it and quickly ran out of the house ....he came to my house and begged for his phone becos he did not notice I I took the credentials too...I told my uncle's wife abt it and she pleads with me to just forgive him and give him back his phone. I gave him the phone and carelessly drop the credentials in bag...few weeks after I got admission and and traveled...I stayed in school for like a year plus becos during break I went to my grant place...meanwhile they were seriously looking for the credentials at home... my uncle took this man to a debia in Igbo land and lo and behold it was the face of his wife younger brother that shows that he was the one that took the credentials he spent a lot of money trying to know who took the wife credentials... my uncles wife whom I told abt the episode cef did not remember all that...fast forward towards end of the year the man's wife died and I heard the news that was wen I remembered that I took something from that house I swear I did not check the credentials well to know if it was his or his wife's own....during the burial of his wife my mom have to go and beg him and returned the credentials..... but the man cod not say anything becos he knew what he wanted to do with me......madam please just ask your husband
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by essence1: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Visenya:
Hian! Bia woman!!!! Your husband is responsible. If you like believe it or not. If you don't want to do anything about it or still insisting that he is not the one, stop complaining and go and sleep. People are dying here abeg! There are more pressing issues fa.
Tell her o. Her husband took it
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by ifeko1214(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2018
vaxx:

Those credentials are your property (Okay, they are the property of your school and government(Nycs) which issued them, but to all intents and purposes they are your property) I am not a lawyer but from my limited exposure to issues regarding to similar condition like this., my personal opinion is as follows (bear in mind, i am not a lawyer ) .

The refusal to honour those affidavits by any organization with you may constitute breached of right

My advice is for you to consult a lawyer, explain the situation to tjim/her And ask what is the best option possible in regard to retrieving your lost credentials as far as Nigeria immature system is concern. Lawyers are in the best position in explaining that.

Employers have right to choose whom to employ and whom not to employ, and you cannot force them to choose a particular person who doesn't meet their requirements.

That is where the problems lies.

Further, the affidavit in question is only to state that the documents were lost. It is called affidavit of loss, and is only relevant in the application for certified true copies of the original documents from the various relevant institutions.

Thus, the affidavit itself cannot take the place of the original documents or the certified true copies from the relevant authorities. That is why most organized employers may not accept it.

Don't forget that people lie on oath via affidavit. So nobody would know if your lying or telling the truth in the affidavit. If it were to be acceptable in place of the original documents, any person could claim to have lost his or her certificates, whereas he or she could be just a primary school drop out.

As a lawyer, I would advise to to swear an affidavit of loss for each of the document. Then use the affidavit to apply for the certified true copies of the documents from the institutions involved. It may only take money and time. Money and your connection will make getting them faster.

Do this while you keep hoping to find the originals. I was once a victim; losing all my credentials, including what shows I'm a lawyer but after deep thinking, I remembered I forget the file in my former house. Luckily, I went back and found the file in tact because no one had packed in then.

Be strong dear. Always understand that education is no longer the ultimate in Nigeria. Use the wisdom you acquired in school to make way for yourself. You don't need certificate to become your own boss, and an employer of employees. This is a challenge but a spring for you to go higher in life. Employment limits success, and is only relevant for just survival.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Lumpyy(f): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Please dont give up madam,let your mind be at peace,spiritualist u say?u are a spiritualist yourself because you stated you are praying,HOLD on,the truth will come out in the open,NO MATTER how LONG!!
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by procky(f): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:

Thank you,
but how can they help me?? is it to apply for another copy or what??

Use the Nigeria system of Prayer to know if it is your husband or Son that took it, every morning and night, in their presence pray like this.

Who ever took my credentials must die by accident if the person doesn't return it, the person must go mad and die like a dog...

If one of them is guilty, he will definitely return it.. by the way, the prayer might work if the person that stole it didn't return it....
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Talkizcheap: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Ask your Husband.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Satioshi: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.

This is an open and close case. Ask yourself these questions;
1. Did it happen while you were away?
2. Did anyone visit during that time?
3. Does anyone else knows where those documents are kept?

If the answer to question 1 is yes and to 2 and 3, No; get your husband arrested.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=Are you in any way in Delta State? [/quote] No,l don't
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Ten06(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2018
Timi1990:

Now TB Joshua don turn WAEC official grin . Orishirishi for this Nairaland
Why don't you forget about my comment and proffer a solution for her? Over sabi that only knows how to criticize
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Thanks to everyone, for your contribution towards this issue, it opened my eyes to things l didn't know about, l have suffered myself for nothing over this issue for 2years now.
I will do the necessary things l need to do and leave the rest to God.
Thank you all once again, from all l have read so far,though it hurts to lose them but l can smile again and say " To hell with that person that took my credentials,whoever the person is,spiritual or physical" its a step forward to bigger things

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by thunderbabs: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2018
Village people don score hattrick on her case
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Celsony: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2018
asuustrike1:
For free

Absolutely free @asuustrike
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Celsony: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2018
asuustrike1:
For free
Inside my Google Drive

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by samuelchimmy(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2018
Compliant:
check if you can get a clear photocopy of all such document, then take the photocopies to a good computer centre and tell them you need to make a coloured copy on a hard paper, the hard paper is around 300naira and you get almost the same thing as what you lost. the good side of it is that it is not illegal, even universities will accept it for masters screening exercise and you can use also for any job interview

Note: After getting the coloured photocopy on the hard paper ask them to laminate it for you and that one is just 250 naira

With less than 5000 you solve all these problem

thank me later
best answer so far,,, plus I think you should consult the various institutions that issued the papers to you, maybe they can do something... This is the work of the devil, to rid you of your Heavenly joy.... I'm urging you go about praising God for prayer answered, you be surprised how things would work out smoothly for you to the reproach of the devil... Bless...
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by missticke(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:

Beg ur hubby to return your credentials. Bros is suspect.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by NoLotty7(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Ahijo1990:
Do you've any other person living with you?

If no, your husband is the prime suspect. For reasons known to him, he took your certificates.

Here's what you will do. Casually inform him that a friend is taking you to a powerful native doctor to cast a disastrous spell on whoever took the credentials in 7 days. If he vehemently opposes that, I think you wouldn't need a prophet to tell you he's the one.

There's nothing spiritual here.
gbam,wake him up by 4:30 am and be very serious during your conversation with him.you will know the truth,or you have not heard someone killed his/her beloved one and joined in searched of the body.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by ikwutasco(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2018
i think the who sent Jonah to a far land without transport money is call you......regain ur faith back and u wil see self in ur promise land where paper credentials cannot take u
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Celsony:

Absolutely free @asuustrike
Wow thank you

1 Like

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Owiii(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2018
ikechizoba:

If you are able to visit Omega Fire Ministry, Auchi and God locates you through his servant Apostle Johnson Suleman, you will get to know how the what, why and how behind the missing documents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.