Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (23963 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by frozen70(f): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Probably you haven't come across one and I wish you good luck to get one that will appreciate you for helping her domestically

I as a woman love, like and appreciate a domestic man

Most domestic men knows how hard it is to run a home, their contribution and support in house chores is an added advantage to the marriage

Kepp it up some that appreciate it will definitely show up

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by frozen70(f): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Probably you haven't come across one and I wish you good luck to get one that will appreciate you for helping her domestically

I as a woman love, like and appreciate a domestic man

Most domestic men knows how hard it is to run a home, their contribution and support in house chores is an added advantage to the marriage

Kepp it up someone that appreciate it will definitely show up

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Owned: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Because They Can't Last Long In Bed

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Who wouldnt like a domesticated man, that's every woman's dream.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by 2buffagain(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Who wouldnt like a domesticated man, that's every woman's dream.

These are half answers.
The REAL question to be answered here is:

Will you prefer a man who makes money and is not domesticated?
Or would you prefer a domesticated man who doesn't make money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by wonder233: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
That's what you all say, you meet such a man, you behave exactly the way OP described
midehi2:
I like ooo, when mine is better chef than i am, hian! na to siddon chop na grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
I had a GF that actually got jealous of my cooking prowess. She learnt a whole lot , though her pride never let her admit. We were never destined for each other
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by TheSPEAKER(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ogbeni, ladies actually rush those guys o shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by princfred(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Divay22:
Omo I'll like mine domesticated o grin grin
But not to make her feel inferior or less of herself, I think you should balance it. She should go to the kitchen with you even if you wouldn't want her to help she can at least talk about her day while you do the cooking.

So know when to balance it. Even if she won't do anything just let her be close to you (that's the fun of a relationship)
You chop onions i fry the meat wink
The slice the plantain, I fry it wink
You sweep, i mop (or the reverse )
Make the bed, I scatter it (Shebi you like work)
You wash the clothes, i hang them
Even if you don't want her to work, always involve her, make her feel her presence around is necessary.
Even if you fry thr meat and she start eating (all na work).
This is the time you guys bond, rare moments money can never buy, and fun time that involves no cash but filled with happiness, smiling face and love...

Awww cry
Young Miss sabinus there smiley...then not too long after, make her laugh then make her moan. Somebody's d*ckson already rejoices at pictures you painted.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by wonder233: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Watch how Nigerian ladies will flood this place and swear with amadioha that they love guys that can cook, clean, and stuff... But in practice they don't! In their heart of hearts, they hate it.
You need to see the affectionate glint in the eyes of a Nigerian female when describing how her man doesn't even know where the kitchen is and leaves his dirty clothes piled up...
Nigerian females are a paradox

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Kassidy90(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Personally I don't feel comfortable when someone washes my clothes... I pretended to be OK with it for a while when I got married but 3months after I told my wife to stop washing my clothes, I do it myself not that she doesn't wash well but since I was li2 it's has been a thing for me... Am also a gud cook even my wife preferred my food to her own but since she started taking advantage of it I don't enter kitchen again except when I feel like treating myself to a special meal...... Some women like domesticated guys, some don't while some takes advantage of it which mostly backfired...

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by samysmoothfresh: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Divay22:
But not to make her feel inferior or less of herself, I think you should balance it. She should go to the kitchen with you even if you wouldn't want her to help she can at least talk about her day while you do the cooking.

So know when to balance it. Even if she won't do anything just let her be close to you (that's the fun of a relationship)
Even if you don't want her to work, always involve her, make her feel her presence around is necessary.
This is the time you guys bond, rare moments money can never buy, and fun time that involves no cash but filled with happiness, smiling face and love...

Awww cry

who read this girl near perfect analysis now go think say she be relationship expert wey dey into one sweet relationship with one fine bobo

e no go know say babe is as single AF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
2buffagain:

These are half answers.
The REAL question to be answered here is:

Will you prefer a man who makes money and is not domesticated?
Or would you prefer a domesticated man who doesn't make money?

I would prefer a man who makes money and is domesticated, after all, some women do both, so it should be balanced.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by AnalQueenluci: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
i wl do d cooking pls !
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Owned:
Because They Can't Last Long In Bed

shocked Pray tell, what is the correlation btw sexual prowess and being domesticated?? i want to learn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by leisuretym: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
phintohlar:
Why won't i like it, but the problem wey dey there be say. Most guys that knows how to cook don't really appreciate ladies food,they either said the salt is much or pepper no reach. You can imagine when am frying egg for my guy only for him to stand behind me and said “Do you know u've made a mistake” n am like how. Just because he knows how to cook, and anytime his cooking and am there, den he'll be like “come n learn from me oh”
so you have a guy? chai .. and i was planning to arrange you for sarrki oo!
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by LadyHeaven(f): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lol, different strokes for different folks, I love my man been an all rounder, been domesticated does not make him less than a man rather it makes him look like superman in my eyes, and i absolutely love when he tells me to kick back and relax that he got me, i stroll into the kitchen with my skimpy dress, twirl around, drop spoons, tease him, and get freaky then the food burns and we start over.

*dreaming is bae grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
martyns303:
Of all the women I have dated, only one is comfortable with me being able to cook, clean and do my laundry effortlessly. The rest find it intimidating, I have heard things like, "you make me feel like I can't cook" "u make me look dirty".

As the first child of my parents my mom made sure I learned how to do chores, which really helped me as a young man. I had thought women would appreciate a man that can do chores or at least help out. But the reverse has been the case.

As a woman do like your man domesticated?
Why use your predicament to judge women in general?
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Says who??
The opposite is actually the problem l always have with my husband, l have never seen him sweep before,not to talk of cooking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by enshi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Women need a place to rule you from
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by DeRay98(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
Simple because most of them don't like competition.....they will be thinking that he don get the password to the only weapon wey she fit use attack him, which is food!!! We all know that men wey no Sabi cook dey suffer a times for dem wives hand....
Gbam!
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by wambosamuel1980: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
When i was dating one lady she never allow me to cook talkless of her eating my food, she always told me that a lady that has sense never allow her guy to do domestic work except if the lady is not feeling fine. Besides that i dated me lady that when ever she cook she dosen't like washing plates, i told her to stop doing this nonsense. Sometimes we fail to control our domestic affairs that is why we always find ourselves in such a mess.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Icon79(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Most domesticated men tend to mirror houseboys rather than husband.

So you can love your houseboy but never in romantic way shocked

O pari

phintohlar:
Why won't i like it, but the problem wey dey there be say. Most guys that knows how to cook don't really appreciate ladies food,they either said the salt is much or pepper no reach. You can imagine when am frying egg for my guy only for him to stand behind me and said “Do you know u've made a mistake” n am like how. Just because he knows how to cook, and anytime his cooking and am there, den he'll be like “come n learn from me oh”

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Skullano(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
vingeophysicist:
All this lady telling you they want a domesticated husband are not been realistic.
I and most of my friend don't know how to cook but most girls love us for that. Probably because they really want us to always depend on them.
Reminiscing my university days, they compete in my Lodge to cook for me and even ask for feedback. What's my business no be who Sabi cook go know food wey sweet.lol

And Na who sabi cook dey know the diff between Weed and curry when him see am for stew.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Saff(f): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Current bf is a chef. As in professional chef, I'm not intimidated. He loves doing most of the cooking and I actually Learnn from him. Not a big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by leisuretym: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
my fiancee is also good in the kitchen, she prefer to cook all these oyibo foods , complain red meat is bad, like tomatoes so much, prefer to eat rice with cabbage, she said anything green is good for the body.. etc

no time bros!!! i just want to boil the chicken with onion,salt and maggi, pour pepper , oil and cover it , then boil rice.. food don set be that. sharp sharp!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
I like domesticated men

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Eyeness: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
martyns303:
Of all the women I have dated, only one is comfortable with me being able to cook, clean and do my laundry effortlessly. The rest find it intimidating, I have heard things like, "you make me feel like I can't cook" "u make me look dirty".

As the first child of my parents my mom made sure I learned how to do chores, which really helped me as a young man. I had thought women would appreciate a man that can do chores or at least help out. But the reverse has been the case.

As a woman do like your man domesticated?
no, because i feel you are less of a man, especially when you dont do your duty of protecting and providing for the family.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
martyns303:

As a woman do like your domesticated?
Yes very well na for me to Sidon cross leg dey relax
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
2buffagain:

These are half answers. The REAL question to be answered here is:
Will you prefer a man who makes money and is not domesticated? Or would you prefer a domesticated man who doesn't make money?
stop trying to shift the goal Post. thats not what we are saying
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kassidy90:
Personally I don't feel comfortable when someone washes my clothes... I pretended to be OK with it for a while when I got married but 3months after I told my wife to stop washing my clothes, I do it myself not that she doesn't wash well but since I was li2 it's has been a thing for me... Am also a gud cook even my wife preferred my food to her own but since she started taking advantage of it I don't enter kitchen again except when I feel like treating myself to a special meal...... Some women like domesticated guys, some don't while some takes advantage of it which mostly backfired...
I think the both of us have the same temperament and personality. You perfectly describe my life.Lol
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by eleojo23: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Divay22:

Awww cry

"Make the bed, I scatter it"?! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fvck For 2min, Dip Your Dick In Cold Water And Continue Will Make U Last In Bed / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? / Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.