Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (50021 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

I don't know why you guys think ladies are fools.
You've been fûcking here like constant K for the past 1 year, what is holding u from proposing?
Or you're waiting till u enlarge the whole area abi?!

My own is 3 months max, if you ain't talking marriage then bye boy!
I won't even allow you fûck me much in these 3 months.
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by sojdson: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

Am telling you bro. The worse thing is that while my mum is telling her to cool down, her mum is telling me about tradition.

To be honest with you, at 25 most ladies get desperate to get marry. If you have a sister that has not marry at 25 you should be worry about her.

The best thing for you to do is to break up with her if she insist on marrying before 25; do not marry out of pity and don't be selfish. There is no best time for you to marry than now if you really love her, she has good characters and you are financially capable, you may need to consider her proposal.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by bmaks: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Why are you ordering a food you do not feel like eating now??.........#Selah

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by openmine(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Yoruba girl rushing to marry at 24

She said a yoruba style...big fat lie

Any Yoruba girl desperate to get married at that age has issues.might be family, peer pressure like u just said or financial problem from the family

80% of them not all

The only girl that wedded at a young age in my family was about 25 or so.only girl.it was because of family/school issue.

The rest enjoyed their lives very well.toured Europe, America well well. Made money before settling down
i dont even believe in that culture bs
Peer pressure is one of the main reason!
They keep going to their friend's wedding or almost all her friends are married!
Family pressure is also there too!
Most parents start comparing their unmarried daughters with other ladies who are already married!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Ziggylady(f): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2018
daben1:
at 24, I bet you this girl is not psychologically, mentally and emotionally fit for marriage, one if these girls that you'll marry and in the middle of the night they'll start crying, when you ask them what happened? they'll tell you nothing and in the morning they'll start crying again that when she's was crying in the night, you didn't pet her, you continued sleeping...

Lol! cheesy...
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Elxandre(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
alen4smith:
I advice you go through his write up again and read very carefully?let me help you he makes reasonable sum every week and the girl is not jobless as well if you can't see the red flag from the above I am sorry I can't help you.
Yeah. It all depends on mindset. To some marriage is a priority, even over financial stability.
There is no red flag anywhere.
An average 25 year old still has a lot to do towards attaining financial stability in Nigeria.

Choosing premature marriage over financial stability could result in destiny suicide.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by segzyndpep(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
franchasng:
The essence of relationship when all things are in place should be marriage yes.

But in as much, we must stop coercing Nigerian singles into rushing into marriage without proper planning and financial stability.

Our parents time is way different from our time.

Our time is a financial time and money-driven era.

During our parents time, majority of Nigerian families didn't have a refrigerator, a generator, a TV set talkless of satellite TV like GoTV or DSTV. No family had mobile phones that needs to be recharged and subscribed for internet. Most families didn't have electricity talk more of paying NEPA bill.

During our parents time, u don't buy sachet water (aka pure water) or bottle water, families depend ended on government supplied tap water. So families didn't spend money on drinking or cooking water.

During our parents time that we compare with ourselves, you don't need a gas cooker nor a microwave. You don't need a flat, just a room is okay and you don't need a motorcycle talk more of a car.

During our parents time, government schools were the only schools and they were all free education so parents don't need to pay school fees, just get your kids school uniforms and few exercise books and they are good to go.

During our parents time, there was nothing like diapers for babies as mothers used napkin which they washed and re washed to be used so to raise 5 kids, u may need to buy just 10 napkins and your wife is happy.

But today once your wife gives birth, be ready to be spending like 5k weekly on napkins.

We must discourage our singles from rushing into marriage without being financially stable and ready.

Every single lady must be encouraged to have a stable source of income before she accepts to marry any man today. She should be earning at least 100k to support her husband to be.

Life has changed and still changing fast and we must adapt to the changes of life or else we end up messing our life up!

As a lady, don't accept to marry any guy now if u don't have anything u are doing to fetch at least 100k monthly even if the guy u want to marry is Aliko Dangote.

Check all the rich guys or rich men sons that married recently, they all married ladies who are also earning big, so ladies wake up!

We need to help Nigeria grow.

Stop marrying and giving birth without financial preparation for the kids to come!
thank you sir..this is a brilliant analyses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by nyovest300(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
tetula123:
"so many guys are asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't want them, its me she wants"
a cliché girls have been using since 19BC.. leave them to go marry those men and watch them still unmarried in the next four years. Bro don't let someone rush you into getting married, make as much as you want, when you fully settled go for it.
thumbs up bro you ve said it all

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by franchasng: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2018
hilario12:

This life is funny sha. Though we perceive things differently. But to me the girl is not wrong. Normaly, a 24years old girl suppose to be married or else she will be fucking around or probably masturbating. Nature is nature and we can't deny it. Samething applies to a guy.

What assurance do you have that in 3years time you would av become a millionaire? If you truly like her then try keep her close but if otherwise kindly let her go in time.

You will be rich with or without marriage if actualy u are destined to be rich and your prayer answered by God. You will not be rich if God doesn't destined you to be rich and if ur prayer does not answer to that side.

Marriage is sweet provided you are lucky to get the right partner.

unplanned marriage can hinder or affect your chances of becoming financially stable in life.

Yes destiny is real but still, u need to guide your steps to achieve your destiny in life.

Some ladies are not ambitious, their only life ambition is to marry and give birth expecting hubby to foot the bills at all cost.

If u marry a lady with such a mentality when u as the man is not financially prepared for the journey, I tell u bra, u might never achieve your financial destiny.

In the Bible, Abraham instructed his oldest and experienced servant on how and where to go get a wife for his son Isaac!

Abraham denied his wife Sarah in a foreign land just to get favor to help his business. If he had insisted that he is married, maybe he would have ended up being killed and his lineage squashed!

Who you marry in life can make or mar your future!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Mr Man. There's nothing to discuss about.

She's ready and want to get married as a woman she is, that's her major priority and goal in that relationship for now, and I believe you have yours aswell.

Path ways if you aren't ready to marry her yet so that she'll settle down with someone else, while you get busy with your hustling priority until you are ready to settle down.

-Don't delay her and end up not marrying her.
-Also, don't let her drag and emotionally blackmail you into what you are not ready for.

It's a simple stuff. No time for Yama Yama.
very well said

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by bmaks: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

This is not chop and clean mouth ooo. Funny enough we haven't had sex before as untrue as it may sound. Am not keen on that.

BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, BE PROUD OF YOUR CELIBACY, BE PROUD OF YOUR MORAL VALUES, Don't let anybody make you feel you are a fool for doing the RIGHT THING.............#Make_Dem_Talk

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by tabisegroup(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2018
daben1:
at 24, I bet you this girl is not psychologically, mentally and emotionally fit for marriage, one if these girls that you'll marry and in the middle of the night they'll start crying, when you ask them what happened? they'll tell you nothing and in the morning they'll start crying again that when she's was crying in the night, you didn't pet her, you continued sleeping...

Hahahhaahhahahahahhahaaha.....I'm currently experiencing one..and in this guy's shoe too

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by segzyndpep(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:
I have been dating this girl for almost a year now and things have been going smooth with us until recently. I just don't know were the desperation for marriage came from. Now we barely have a normal conversation without the marriage issue coming up.

Though I don't have a steady job per say, I am a business man and am able to make myself a good some of money every week which isn't so bad. She is also working and makes around 60k every month. I have been telling her to relax a little bit so we can plan properly and get ourselves ready for the life time journey together, but she won't listen.

Her own is that in her place once a girl has graduated from school everyone is expecting her to get married. She will even bring up issues of the young girls getting married in her church and she is the only single were she works even though she is actually the youngest in her office.

She is just 24 years of age and almost 25 so she keeps saying she set a deadline for herself to get married before 25. The worse part is that sometimes she tries to threaten me that so many guys are asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't want them, its me she wants.

This whole desperation is getting on my nerve and I really don't want to rush into marriage because her people want her to get married. So am thinking of calling the relationship off so that she can go and marry one of those men she said is asking her hand in marriage and I will wish her all the best.

Just so you know, am not trying to be tribalistic here, she is Yoruba and said that's how things are done in their culture so I don't know if that's true or she is just making all that up.

Are you sure those men asking her hand in marriage are not sleeping with her?atleast therr must be a toast and relationship before asking a lady to marry them...be watchful maybe all her eggs are not in one basket

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by 1miccza: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2018
tetula123:
"so many guys are asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't want them, its me she wants"
a cliché girls have been using since 19BC.. leave them to go marry those men and watch them still unmarried in the next four years. Bro don't let someone rush you into getting married, make as much as you want, when you fully settled go for it.

This is my tweet of the year..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by ashjay001(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:
I have been dating this girl for almost a year now and things have been going smooth with us until recently. I just don't know were the desperation for marriage came from. Now we barely have a normal conversation without the marriage issue coming up.

Though I don't have a steady job per say, I am a business man and am able to make myself a good some of money every week which isn't so bad. She is also working and makes around 60k every month. I have been telling her to relax a little bit so we can plan properly and get ourselves ready for the life time journey together, but she won't listen.

Her own is that in her place once a girl has graduated from school everyone is expecting her to get married. She will even bring up issues of the young girls getting married in her church and she is the only single were she works even though she is actually the youngest in her office.

She is just 24 years of age and almost 25 so she keeps saying she set a deadline for herself to get married before 25. The worse part is that sometimes she tries to threaten me that so many guys are asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't want them, its me she wants.

This whole desperation is getting on my nerve and I really don't want to rush into marriage because her people want her to get married. So am thinking of calling the relationship off so that she can go and marry one of those men she said is asking her hand in marriage and I will wish her all the best.

Just so you know, am not trying to be tribalistic here, she is Yoruba and said that's how things are done in their culture so I don't know if that's true or she is just making all that up.

Just call her bluff!

It's not a Yoruba thing, just ladies being ladies. At a certain age, they go deranged, just to get married. African ladies esp. Marriage seems a rite of passage thru life.sad

Good luck, wareva ur decision. U get to live with it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Puzzypleazer: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
she said she will marry one of her suitors?
boy the girl is already sucking another preek na. that is one reason to break up. how is she able to get a suitor when still wth u
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Electronics: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2018
Nice reply!
milemimi93:

Is there anything you can offer him in these 3months aside your dirty smelly stinky hole?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2018
grin
daben1:
grin
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Elxandre(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
hilario12:

This life is funny sha. Though we perceive things differently. But to me the girl is not wrong. Normaly, a 24years old girl suppose to be married or else she will be fucking around or probably masturbating. Nature is nature and we can't deny it. Samething applies to a guy.

What assurance do you have that in 3years time you would av become a millionaire? If you truly like her then try keep her close but if otherwise kindly let her go in time.

You will be rich with or without marriage if actualy u are destined to be rich and your prayer answered by God. You will not be rich if God doesn't destined you to be rich and if ur prayer does not answer to that side.

Marriage is sweet provided you are lucky to get the right partner.

One of the reasons poverty is prevalent in nigeria is leaving everything to "fate"

Any proof of fate or destiny selects people to grant wealth?
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by alen4smith(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Elxandre:

Yeah. It all depends on mindset. To some marriage is a priority, even over financial stability.
There is no red flag anywhere.
An average 25 year old still has a lot to do towards attaining financial stability in Nigeria.

Choosing premature marriage over financial stability could result in destiny suicide.
since he is not ready he should allow the girl go that is my submission.
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by 1miccza: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

This is not chop and clean mouth ooo. Funny enough we haven't had sex before as untrue as it may sound. Am not keen on that.

This from you has finally nailed it bro. Make your money , she has nothing on you that's the wisest decision from you still.. It might even be God or nature's way of telling you she isn't yours or saving you from the unseen...
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by ujampie: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

You've been fûcking here like constant K for the past 1 year, what is holding u from proposing?

Hmmmmmmmm.... My sister ease........ U are really amazing ooooo..... Rushing a man into doing your bidding can be very scary for men....

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2018
franchasng:
The essence of relationship when all things are in place should be marriage yes.

But in as much, we must stop coercing Nigerian singles into rushing into marriage without proper planning and financial stability.

Our parents time is way different from our time.

Our time is a financial time and money-driven era.

During our parents time, majority of Nigerian families didn't have a refrigerator, a generator, a TV set talkless of satellite TV like GoTV or DSTV. No family had mobile phones that needs to be recharged and subscribed for internet. Most families didn't have electricity talk more of paying NEPA bill.

During our parents time, u don't buy sachet water (aka pure water) or bottle water, families depend ended on government supplied tap water. So families didn't spend money on drinking or cooking water.

During our parents time that we compare with ourselves, you don't need a gas cooker nor a microwave. You don't need a flat, just a room is okay and you don't need a motorcycle talk more of a car.

During our parents time, government schools were the only schools and they were all free education so parents don't need to pay school fees, just get your kids school uniforms and few exercise books and they are good to go.

During our parents time, there was nothing like diapers for babies as mothers used napkin which they washed and re washed to be used so to raise 5 kids, u may need to buy just 10 napkins and your wife is happy.

But today once your wife gives birth, be ready to be spending like 5k weekly on napkins.

We must discourage our singles from rushing into marriage without being financially stable and ready.

Every single lady must be encouraged to have a stable source of income before she accepts to marry any man today. She should be earning at least 100k to support her husband to be.

Life has changed and still changing fast and we must adapt to the changes of life or else we end up messing our life up!

As a lady, don't accept to marry any guy now if u don't have anything u are doing to fetch at least 100k monthly even if the guy u want to marry is Aliko Dangote.

Check all the rich guys or rich men sons that married recently, they all married ladies who are also earning big, so ladies wake up!

We need to help Nigeria grow.

Stop marrying and giving birth without financial preparation for the kids to come!

For majority of us, if we wait to have money before we get married, we simply would never get married.......

You can start family planning, without any kids on ground. Both people involved, simply pool resources together, calculate what is on ground and plan accordingly......

It's time the Nigeriancentric mentality gets flushed out of our brains, that the man does it all ......

A husband and wife, should combine financial resources, to build THEIR family...........

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by ashatoda: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2018
talk to her if she insisted on having her way my guy clear out of the relationship. she already has other offers simply allow her to go if she can't wait
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by 1miccza: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin dey make you shame? E get watin you no sabi?

Eheeen as in the guy sabi pass sabi sef?? No be small matter oo grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Ogaga87(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Bro don't succumb to any pressure.. If she is threatening you with all the guys out there for which I'm not a part, let her go and maintain you peaceful life till you find the real madam of yours

Wahala children wen no get money to even sponsor better part of the marriage won't allow someone find peace...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by 1miccza: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

And what if he doesn't f u c k you which of course is the OP's case, it's much more than sex when it comes to marriage..
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Boyooosa(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Key factors here:
1. Marriage
2. Desperation
3. Home
4. Eternity

Ingredients
1. Marriage: the earlier the better
2. Desperation: remove this and research on the reason for the urge (not her given excuse but the actual reason she's desperate). Orijo; Yoruba dont push daughters to marriage@24, except if she's wayward or useless. Rather, they will encourage her until she's ripe. Frustrations might set in, in the proces but the pressure can be handled if the girl is really a good one at that age.
3. Home is very important most especially if built under a good roof and a substantial resources...
4. Marriage is supposed to be eternal. Think of everlasting love and the chance of not loosing it!

LaBozz:

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by duketerry22(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Bottom line is whether it's a guy or woman nobody should rush u into marriage if you're not ready, it's a lifetime commitment n shouldn't be taken lightly I know someone that after 7yrs of dating and doing introduction the marriage never held again. Sit her down n you guys should really talk to each other don't just hear her but LISTEN n get her to do the same
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by dimple571991(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

Bro calm her down and make her realize marriage is not what one rush into,u re a man with foresight, but she I think is more concerned about the marriage not the life inside marriage, if you are not reading due to some reason (reasonable ones o) let her know, and if she can't wait let her move on, I am Yoruba man that is her own mentality not a Yoruba culture
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

Tell her to go and marry grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by iamclime(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
daben1:
Justus Christus! This got me laughing seriously! And yes, there are girls like the one you just described.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video) / Nigerian Lady Selling Her Virginity On Cinderella Escorts (Photos) / The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.