Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (60605 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nels55:
I love Osibanjo but he is sheep among wolves and to be honest he doesn't understand macro economies , he is a man of law .. He cant match with peter obi that has been a business man all his life and has gone to the best management schools in the world with 12 years of public policy..

Governance is not just about economy...it's all encompassing. Law is more apt for governance go do some research. For economy? The finance minister is what you really need.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Alexis11: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
I solemnly plead with all the westerners like me that are considering voting for PDP in the next year election to reconsider their stance. Igbos have seen this as a supremacy battle and I think we Yorubas should also see it that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by 1stola: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
godfatherx:
I don't think Osinbajo may be as eloquent as Peter Obi, but if I have to choose 1 if both are contesting for the number 1 position, I will choose Osinbajo, but now that he is with Buhari, Atiku - Obi ticket is my choice.
Please quit smoking weed...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by 9gerian: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wow! This is deep shocked

RTSC:

Any where they are in a majority , regardless of how corporate the environment is, the only thing you would start hearing is ngbatii ngbatii.

I served one Yoruba woman a query for doing that nonsense in my organisation.

Fucking tribalists.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by freshdude99(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
profjustine458:
“I will vote Buhari in 2019, as a pay back to all those that voted him in 2015. you will
die here together. Nonsense” tongue tongue tongue
You have been advertising your f.o.o.l.i.s.h.n.e.s.s on nairaland for a while now, continue clown
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by okworekene: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mrblaster:
if not that your brain is seriously paining you, so in your deluded state of mind you expect Yoruba to grant you your biafra abi? When has Yoruba become the deciding factor to self determination? If you still think Atiku and obi will win come 2019 in spite of the name callings your tribe dished on Yoruba and hausa tribes, you're just dreaming for nothing. The latest news is that obi won't smell that post let alone Atiku winning. If not for anything, then it's for a payback from the other 2 major tribes towards you. We aren't stupid. You don't expect us to support your ass while you've called us different names. A biafran should be ashamed vying to rule a "zoo".

Instead of advocating and voting for solutions to dis present hardship of the average Nigerian, you guys have turn dis forum to war of tribes... Its a shame.. our education is becoming useless

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by princeade86(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
peter obi has experience when it comes to public office and will hold and run the public well. peter the ROCK obi deserve the like.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Masterclass32: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
ariesbull:
Peter is an employer and creates jobs
Osibanjo is an employee and consumes jobs

The difference is clear naaa
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by bot101(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
lordmogul:
Osibanjo has had no executive power, he was a professor, am sure we can access him from what he has done aside politics or before being a VP. We all know how this government almost never gave him the freedom of expression of power as the VP. And as a VP, his rights are limited, so he can even perform far lesser than a local government chairman that has the power to do anything he likes in his LGA. If the president is liberal, that's the only way a VP can achieve on his own. So, I would say let not compare them from political grounds alone, let compare personal achievements, character and person. Mr. Obi ([b]Executive [/b]Governor) had a better opportunity as a politician than Osibanjo ([b]Vice [/b]President).

I agree with you, let's strip Obi of his political achievements (even though it's one of his individual achievements) and compare both of them on other levels (academics, business, impact on society outside politics). Wait, Obi still beats him hands down!!! Don't believe me? Read and compare: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/ and https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Masterclass32: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
9gerian:
Wow! This is deep shocked

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by cyrilamx(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
maestroferdi:
You better start adjusting your mindset...

The Igbos are among the most loved people in Nigeria... Forget the envy bourne out of successes recorded by the them...

The day an Igboman becomes President in Nigeria - and that day is not that far off - you will see a change of this narrative being used by traducers to paint Igbos in a bad light...

Was General Aguyi Ironsi not an igbo man who destroyed Nigeria by changing Nigeria from federal structure where every region controlled her resources to a unitary structure with decree no 34 of 1966 where component units became dependent on the central govt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by winsh: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
you sound pressed
Diiet:
Osinbajo would defeat him flawlessly.

Peter Obi that can lie for Africa.
The man that said he has just a wrist watch and later many pics of him wearing espensive wrist watches surfaced.

Atiku will regret choosing him as running mate.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by mickysticky(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=profjustine458 post=72037810]“I will vote Buhari in 2019, as a pay back to all those that voted him in 2015. you will
die here together. Nonsense” tongue tongue tongue[/quote please my brother don't pay evil with evil. let atikulate
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Butoneday2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.
U are a stupi.d boy.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by omoluka: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Earthquake1:
Igbos and Yorubas fighting themselves over who will be the best slave to the Fulanis

Tufia!
Southerners playing second fiddle to the fulanis
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by uvalued(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
nzeobi:
Peter will focus more on his achievements and provide practical steps on how to turn things around but osibanjo will continue with his "text book" solutions and normal nursery rhyme of "we shall " and "we will ".
when Peter starts talking of bringing down the cost of running government, how will osibanjo feel knowing that the government he is part of bugdeted 80 million for buhari to barb his hair
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by teresafaith: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
omoluka:

Southerners playing second fiddle to the fulanis
Even if they combine, they are still no match

MB deserves the Vp slot
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by princfred(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mrblaster:
Biafra terrorist caught
As a convulated brain like your beloved lifeless dullard, who dont see the real barbaric FH terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by maestroferdi: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
cyrilamx:

Was General Aguyi Ironsi not an igbo man who destroyed Nigeria by changing Nigeria from federal structure where every region controlled her resources to a unitary structure with decree no 34 of 1966 where component units became dependent on the central govt?
You are too dull to elicit further response form me.

Ironsi wanted to kill tribalism and parochialism once and for all....

The rest of the country ganged up against him with the allegation that he was laying the foundation for Igbo domination of the country.

He was murdered and his murderers repealed/suspended the Unification Decree and reverted back to Federalism...

Over 50 years later, the ghost of Ironsi is still haunting Nigeria...

I am sure you don't know the correct narrative... You have been brainwashed /indoctrinated so much that you don't make any attempt to get the facts...

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Glink2018(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
julietm123:
For me,it is Peter the rock!!!

Bcoz you are politically blind and deaf.
Peter obi can't stand debate with Osinbajo.

Osinbajo intelligentsia acumen is higher than obi.

Obi is just an entrepreneur.

While Osinbajo is a career person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by cyrilamx(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
maestroferdi:
You are too dull to elicit further response form me.

Ironsi wanted to kill tribalism and parochialism once and for all....

The rest of the country ganged up against him with the allegation that he was laying the foundation for Igbo domination of the country.

He was murdered and his murderers repealed/suspended the Unification Decree and reverted back to Federalism...

Over 50 years later, the ghost of Ironsi is still haunting Nigeria...

I am sure you don't know the correct narrative... You have been brainwashed /indoctrinated so much that you don't make any attempt to get the facts...
you think u talking to dullard like u? a country with diverse culture and languages is unitary system the best or federalism? after executing the sarduana, ur people were chanting and making mockery of the hausas despite being a good hosts to u. those u queuing up to vote for now paid u back in ur own coin by killing ur drunkard Ironsi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by IsraelSongz: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.

And the one You're supporting isn't a thief? Gerrout Jare.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Chukazu: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
wristbangle:
Both are intellectually sound and technocrats. Peter Obi's records speaks for him as one of those who liberated and made Anambra rose on the path of success today.

Osinbajo has been the most hardworking and if not the best VP in the history of Nigeria just that it's unfortunate he is under the canopy of a non performing head. He demonstrated his strength when "Olori egbe" was on indefinite sick leave hence[b] fixing the economy to what it is now.[/b] His hands are tied by wicked cabals but still manages to stay at bay with them and seldom provide relief to the citizens. Also, he has demonstrated to be the a de-tribalised person.

If both should go hand to hand, honestly Osinbajo will defeat him hands down. Osinbajo at the moment is more welcomed and recognised.

Speaking of their heads (PMB/Atiku), it's 50:50 chance

Fixing which economy?

The capital of poverty?

The worst performing in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by maestroferdi: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
cyrilamx:
you think u talking to dullard like u? a country with diverse culture and languages is unitary system the best or federalism? after executing the sarduana, ur people were chanting and making mockery of the hausas despite being a good hosts to u. those u queuing up to vote for now paid u back in ur own coin by killing ur drunkard Ironsi
You are an incurable daft.

Nigeria is a federal state so what stupidity are you disseminating?

You can't make a compelling argument....Only inveterate cowards try to whip up cheap sentiments hoping that gullible people can offer them credulity...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Chukazu: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Glink2018:

Bcoz you are politically blind and deaf.
Peter obi can't stand debate with Osinbajo.

Osinbajo intelligentsia acumen is higher than obi.

Obi is just an entrepreneur.

While Osinbajo is a career person

Myopia disease

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Morotijesu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
I am not in support of any of these two personality, i am charging you as youths to come out, yes these two personalities have stories to tell about their achievements, without bringing into accountability how our money is been spent, lets standup as youth in Nigeria, lets interview them ourselves on how our will is been met or our money is been spent, then see who is best for that presidential office. Nigeria has 3 offices, the presidential office consisting of the all the senators and the president, the state office consisting of the governor and chairman, the highest office is the OFFICE OF THE CITIZENS, we need to rise up in this office and fight for our rights and stop looking up to these set of people.
Shalom!
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by meccuno: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
awgumayor:
I will call it stupidity battle. Battle of the two foolish goats. Hunger and hardship doesn't respect zones, regions, tribes, etc. SW and SE must think well before they engage in their stupid battle. It doesn't matter who wins the battle but the war. Those who voted for APC in 2015 won the battle but never win over the war of massive job loss, killings, hardship, etc that are still challenging us till today.

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by mod9: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nukilia:
Don't bring that incompetent PYO to the debate. I take God beg you! grin grin grin

PYO has failed this generation and the ones yet unborn...

Are you OK?
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Neatboy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
SERIOUSLY, THIS MATCH GO BE LIKE NIGERIA VS CAMAROON MATCH. NOT A MATCH TO MISS. I NO WAN HEAR SEY ONE PERSON OPT OUT BECAUSE OF HEALTH CHALLENGES O, OR DELIBERATELY SCHEDULING NEC MEETING THAT SAME DAY. LOL
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by odigiri1983(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
48noble:
like for Obi and share for Osinbajo
Amazing how the wave of this Obi is blowing............wishing him good luck!
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Humility017(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kyase:
2019 will be suprememcy battle between SW and SE....
Let's see who wins

please don't turn this to ethnic fight please....

you're seriously myopic...what Nigeria needs now is good governance irrespective of the tribal or ethnic affliation of the leader.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gangster1ms:

So in other words, vp position should be given to sw for both pdp and apc? Igbos should continue be marginalised? All these years they have been wanting biafra did u agree to it? If they choose not to contest and still insist on biafra, will their request eventually be granted? Igbos are not eating their cake, talk more of having it.
And oh.. What a greedy son of a bitch you are.

At least igbos are law abiding Nigerians now.

We don't want to hear Biafra next year oooo

#istandwithbuharitill2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.