Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (60613 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by princfred(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Most of the people supporting Buhari here are Yoruba muslims always ready to deceive Yoruba Christians with tribalist BS. Debates between VP's to divide the south who e epp? Fulani never gree debate Fulani southerners are pissing on themsleves for the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by KingKingKing: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Antivirus92:
obi will take osibanjo to the cleaners....being a professor doesn't mean being intellectually sound....the whole of osibanjos kindred cannot manage the amount of money obis business yield on daily basis....
moreover, osibanjo speaks with a yorubatic accent which is very disgusting to the ears of non yorubas...

See this shibuzor guy o.. osi yoruba accent?

This one never hear osi talk before o

LMAO

osi is too big for obi

me nd obi one on one i go finish am for podium

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by wideawaken01: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
WHoooooo who hear your voice. APC and Buhari has failed.

lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Politicowizard(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Osinbajo is overrated. As a legal luminary, what has he contributed regarding constitution governance and rule of law. Under his very watch, the government he partly controls says" national interest is more important that rule of law". To me, Yemi is only intelligent in terms of twisting an evil to look good or less evil.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by EasternActivist: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
RTSC:

When you hear that same guy start talking about igbo tribalism, you would start wondering if he is on drugs.

He is condemning Peter obi for his accent. And the person he is defending has a village Yoruba accent.

These people have some kind of twisted morality.
Most of them are fking pathetic, no sense of ethnic tolerance.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Crossboy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
RTSC:

The Stupidity in aba alone is more than in My entire Family.

How do you define smartness again? By being crooked?

The rest of the world defines smartness as innate ingenuity.

And no ethnic Has Much Foolishness more than the igbos.
Owk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by BeautifulMind2: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Peter Obi will school Osibanjo, you guys should watch Obi on platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUzD8kmwO3Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Antivirus92(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

See this shibuzor guy o.. osi yoruba accent?

This one never hear osi talk before o

LMAO

osi is too big for obi

me nd obi one on one i go finish am for podium
gbenga, try and afford two square meal a day before finishing obi....osibanjo is too dull,lacks the charisma of a leader and also speaks with a heavy disgusting yorubatic accent...
he is a no match to peter obi.....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Luchitec(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
True talk, the so-called southeast PDP leaders who are against his nomination are afraid that with Peter as the VP, their usual access to the national cake would be curtailed.

Nels55:
Many Nigerians still don't understand Peter Obi, i saw this God's gift in him way back in his first term as a governor of my state.. A state which was in a very big mess with high rate of corruption in the civil service..

This man restructured Anambra state, i remembered that i was the only one that supported him in my family and among my friends.. You see my family was benefitting from the rot in the civil service so this man pouring sand in our garri brought emotions in my family and many other people of the state.

At the end, it paid.. He judiciously used the state fund for strategic development and investments which earned him Nigerian's all time best Governor.. No governor with such a state leaves over 150 million dollars for his predecessor and still no borrowing...
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by tsure2: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
franzis:
We rather have a presidential debate between Atiku & Buhari
We rather have a presidential debate between Osinbajo & Obi
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by bixton(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.

From what I have read online about Peter Obi, you likely may not see anything incriminating him in the public domain. I want to believe those and whoever he does businesses, were done on mutual terms and they do not have any qualms with him.
Some months back he was invited by the Anambra tax office for tax evasions on his properties/businesses. Yet he showed them his tax receipts which were more than up to date.

In order to get some thing to tarnish his image one will have to do old fashioned investigative work.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
EasternActivist:

Most of them are fking pathetic, no sense of ethnic tolerance.
Any where they are in a majority , regardless of how corporate the environment is, the only thing you would start hearing is ngbatii ngbatii.

I served one Yoruba woman a query for doing that nonsense in my organisation.

Fucking tribalists.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by KingKingKing: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Antivirus92:
gbenga, try and afford two square meal a day before finishing obi....osibanjo is too dull,lacks the charisma of a leader and also speaks with a heavy disgusting yorubatic accent...
he is a no match to peter obi.....

Shibuzor never hear osi speak before o Lmaoooo Osi speaks impeccable English

obi speaks onitsha English

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by stevedre: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nels55:

Hi dear, don't really know what tribe you're from but i guess SW.. I think you should take time and think deeply about your nation.. Many countries have moved on , we are still far behind.. Enough of dirty politics that leads to destruction.. If you see a man that might change the fortunes of your nation why play the devil..

Listen to me, bad things happen every minute in your nation , people die cause of bad roads, poor health, poverty, all these are cause of bad governance..And don't think you're immune to these bad things..

Well said and absolutely spot on. Wish I can give you a warm handshake for this.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by sogodihno: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
freshvine:
Osibanjo to debate with Obi on what level? A mere special assistant on special duties to Buhari debating with incoming vee pee? what insolence!

For the record, Abba Kyari Is The Veepee In This Govt.

U mean incoming VP of Biafra? 2019 go shock u.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by EasternActivist: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Sannisege: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
LaBush1:

Do you know how much Peter Obi was worth before he became governor NEXT in Abuja and now in port harcourt are small investments. You can easily google about him.
tell us. How much was he worth?
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Antivirus92(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

Shibuzor never hear osi speak before o Lmaoooo Osi speaks impeccable English

obi speaks onitsha English
gbenga a radio with two batteries is enough to help me hear osibanjo speak...I've seen him speak on many occasions....he lacks everything that defines a leader...
he is more or less like an errand boy in aso rock....so dull, slow and uncharismatic....his village yoruba accent doesn't help either...
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by AnaCheks(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
A clear sign you are not from Anambra State... So pass

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by KingKingKing: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Antivirus92:
gbenga a radio with two batteries is enough to help me hear osibanjo speak...I've seen him speak on many occasions....he lacks everything that defines a leader...
he is more or less like an errand boy in aso rock....so dull, slow and uncharismatic....his village yoruba accent doesn't help either...

u no even get tv for ur village for abakaliki.... shibuzor Osi speaks better than your lineage
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Crossboy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
RTSC:

Any where they are in a majority , regardless of how corporate the environment is, the only thing you would start hearing is ngbatii ngbatii.

I served one Yoruba woman a query for doing that nonsense in my organisation.

Fucking tribalists.
cheesy Lol
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Gangster1ms: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bane2020:

FACT : The collective IQ of the entire SW combined, is not up to a quarter of the average IQ of the dullest person from the East.
grin finishing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
So we now judge peoples capability by they way they talk?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

Are u normal, osi is not intelligent?

Osi was in oxford school two days back to give a speech. go watch it and see the standing ovation he was given!

Osi is far more intelligent than OBI

OBI's igbotic accent is a no no for me, he talks like a Street man

Osi is the most intelligent Vice president we have ever had since independence!
lol.....I'm not ur regular e-zombie bro..Take ur submissions to ur mates or ancestors..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=bender79 post=72115344] You are simply ignorant of the word 'eloquence'. I have nothing else to say[l]lol.....I'm not ur regular e-zombie bro..Take ur submissions to ur mates or ancestors..
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by jagorinho: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Why Obi as President and Osinbajo as vice, why not vice versa?

You can't even hide your nepotism. It seems you igbos are oblivious of how you are viewed by other Nigerians.
you got him there, they always overestimate themselves, till this country eventually break up, igbo presidency is a mirage, the whole country knows they cant be trusted with power, it would be easier for fulani herdsmen to turn a new leaf than an igbo to emerge as president..... and the stupid politics of emotion they play is even relegating them as a major ethnic group
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
princfred:
Yoruba Muslim spotted.
Biafra terrorist caught

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by anonymous1759(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nels55:
Many Nigerians still don't understand Peter Obi, i saw this God's gift in him way back in his first term as a governor of my state.. A state which was in a very big mess with high rate of corruption in the civil service..

This man restructured Anambra state, i remembered that i was the only one that supported him in my family and among my friends.. You see my family was benefitting from the rot in the civil service so this man pouring sand in our garri brought emotions in my family and many other people of the state.

At the end, it paid.. He judiciously used the state fund for strategic development and investments which earned him Nigerian's all time best Governor.. No governor with such a state leaves over 150 million dollars for his predecessor and still no borrowing...

Why did you lie on the last part... I'm in Anambra currently... Obi tried one of the best gov ever but he borrowed even obiano is prodecessor used it to campaign against him that Peter obi left alot of debt .. And besides every state borrows even America is indebted... Stop spreading fake news to gain cheap political score... My worry is that some Nairalander don't care to make research on thier they jump to comment because of ethnicit&, religion..
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by stevups(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
Peter Obi will win here

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by jagorinho: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bane2020:

FACT : The collective IQ of the entire SW combined, is not up to a quarter of the average IQ of the dullest person from the East.
igbos are only good in buisness, after that they are too emotional, and you know emotions and logic are enemies , an average igbo man is not tactical, and can be easily swayed irrespective of educational background.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by globemoney01: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
Don’t worry, let Atiku confirm him first. His side was once caught trying to ferry 250 million abroad as governor. That case will soon be reopened
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by ajl: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
godfatherx:
I don't think Osinbajo may be as eloquent as Peter Obi, but if I have to choose 1 if both are contesting for the number 1 position, I will choose Osinbajo, but now that he is with Buhari, Atiku - Obi ticket is my choice.

I am no more an APC supporter but based on Osinbajo records he was an award winning debater back in his secondary and university education days. He is more eloquent than Obi for sure. But in terms of financial industry and governance experience, Obi is way ahead. But in terms of getting one's ideas across to the people, not sure if Obi can stand Osinbajo. I did not make up the story of Osinbajo mastery in debates. I heard it from Babajide Otitoju of Journalist Hangout on TVC. More so he is a lawyer, and we know one of the key attributes of good lawyers. Even if they are lying, the lie would always be good to hear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.