Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (30857 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by princfred(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
gforce5:
Poverty of the mind is real. How many people who drive cars actually own the car in this country? It's women from a poor background that behave like this. Women from affluent homes do not act this way.
You can be very wrong. It's the upbringing.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Raalsalghul: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
correctbae:
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations. A lady on twitter @debbii3e has boldly given her preference when it comes to relationship.
According to her tweet, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn't own a car, talk less of marrying him.

Tweet below:

At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/15/at-this-stage-of-my-life-i-cant-date-a-guy-without-a-car-talk-less-of-marrying-him-lady-says/
Hello dear, you just gave Nairalanders an opportunity to call you fish brain. Trust me, they won't mess that opportunity. smiley
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by koolaid87: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
See neck like Michelin tyre.

God knows I hate b1tch with attitude

Anufia
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by naijajobx: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Gabriel004: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is that why she's possing with someone else's car?

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by AceDomino(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Girls too get wahala
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by kunle19: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
SHAII DIS LADY NA BIG MUMU,WELL U DON OLD FINISH
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by sabiboy2(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
correctbae:
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations. A lady on twitter @debbii3e has boldly given her preference when it comes to relationship.
According to her tweet, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn't own a car, talk less of marrying him.

Tweet below:

At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/15/at-this-stage-of-my-life-i-cant-date-a-guy-without-a-car-talk-less-of-marrying-him-lady-says/
lol! look at who is taking about car. when she is still rocking same slippers on two diff pix. well done ma! I will buy an aircraft just to see ur face.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Yoighaman(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sometimes back, I didn't have a car, not because I couldn't afford one but because of the location of my job, driving would have been synonymous with me using my money to buy a one-way ticket to hell; without a car, it took me approximately 15 mins to get to work and about the same amount of time when returning home and I work Monday to Saturday. Driving on the other hand would take me at least 2 hours to and 3 hrs fro considering the mad traffic and the long route I would have to navigate a turn in order to head back to my direction.

All the while, I could buy 2 cars if I wanted to but I just did not see any sense in buying one because it was useless to me at the time and if I had a reason to go out on a Sunday (or maybe during the week), I use Taxify, relax and enjoy the ride.

...so if I had met this kind of lady during that period and truly liked her, what would have been my fate?

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by frozen70(f): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
OK, just get a car on ground while you are searching for a suitor

If you find one and he doesn't have any both of you will share the one you have

Simple
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by revontuli(f): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
kodded:
gone are those days when you come to nairaland to expand your knowledge, now all what you get from Nairaland are celebrity's gossip and Mumu stories from twitter embarassed

Come to the Antarctica thread of Explorers, we talk about space and climate science there. https://www.nairaland.com/4783721/what-happens-when-cook-antarctica

Also my Rome travel thread in Travel section, I write about history and ancient engineering wonders.
Science and technology section has some good threads but the Travel section has some gems too.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by NorthernSerene(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
And you will remain single forever.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wetin we no go hear. Even this one with bearbear
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by kollinzgee(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why are you guys blasting this lady? . I thought 90%of naija guys have accepted the illusive fact that money and wealth is the key to women's heart why unna come they complain abeg make una let her be because if an op comes with a contrary topic like money doesn't buy love na, the same unna go condemn and insult the op say him no get sense so naija guys reap what you sow.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by edemsimeon: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
THAT'S WHY SOME OF THEM @ 30+ ,40+ STILL REMAIN SINGLE. IT'S B'COS OF THEIR GREEDINESS AND LOVE FOR MATERIAL THINGS.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Daeylar(f): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Let a man post here now. He wants a working class lady/a lady that has her own money, because he doesn't want a liability neither does he want anyone to be after his money and watch all these damn hypocrites agree and hype him up,
But see what this girl posted and people are dragging and bashing her.
On this misogynistic site only men are allowed to have standards.
Women should just take whatever they see and be damn grateful for it because if women even try to have any type of standards at all, they will be dragged and shamed for it.
SMDH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by mikolo80: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2018
youngest85:
See ring neck That's how you will be used for rituals
abeg which wan be ring neck again
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by chronique(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Babe, what is physically, mentally and financially draining is dating a guy who doesn't give you peace.

A car is just a necessity, the thing dey even tire person. Do we think guys do not want a swag babe too? One that turns up at dates in an AMG? Yet, how many ladies do we see doing that? They keep waiting for guys to come PICK THEM (if them be beans, I no know).

I am of the opinion that the little things count. If he is responsible and gives her peace...at the right time, car will come. It is just a car.

True. Na person wey just start to use car na him de always see car as big deal. Apart from the convenience of moving around in your private car, I'm not too sure there are other exciting factors associated with it if not that you want to show off. I dread driving from mainland to the island if it isn't business oriented and would prefer taking uber/taxify than driving if I'm going out to chill. A lot of people pay attention to trivial things and end up missing some of life's greatest gifts. If I have my way, I would not even want a lady I'm asking out to know that I have a car.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by oguntegbeany: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
your choice my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.