Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (30858 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by bluefilm: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2018
This old aunty sef angry
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2018
This is a standard shallow Nigerian thinking where owning a car is an assumption u are okay..

.That's why they get fvcked by gatemen and drivers posing with their oga's car when oga has travelled out of the country...

My immunochemistry professor back in 2016 On a 55,000k per annum salary doesn't have a car, dude carries his back pack like one of us ...

3 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by toprealman: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Says someone without a key holder!
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by bizhop01: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2018
Apart from sex, what else can she offer a guy with car?

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by MartinsD12(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2018
correctbae:
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations. A lady on twitter @debbii3e has boldly given her preference when it comes to relationship.
According to her tweet, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn't own a car, talk less of marrying him.

Tweet below:

At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/15/at-this-stage-of-my-life-i-cant-date-a-guy-without-a-car-talk-less-of-marrying-him-lady-says/
All this yeye girls way de form for Twitter na garri them de drink go sleep

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Ryocaj(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2018
True talk jarey.. y u self no go get ride as a guy n u dey enta relationship.. so wen u guys wanna go out 2 av fun .. u jump buses or play luv in d backseat of an Uber? lol

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2018
correctbae:
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations. A lady on twitter @debbii3e has boldly given her preference when it comes to relationship.
According to her tweet, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn't own a car, talk less of marrying him.

Tweet below:

At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/15/at-this-stage-of-my-life-i-cant-date-a-guy-without-a-car-talk-less-of-marrying-him-lady-says/

I swear I can't date a woman without common sense let alone marry one.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2018
poverty is a curse indeed.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by humilitypays(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2018
Not bad...she's heavily loaded and needs a car to move her around, free her.

Guys most of you condemning her can't date a lady with flat bumbum and flat boobs, so what's the fuss all about Let's learn to be realistic in life.

But if the guy can afford uber or taxify when going on dates...its not bad, give him a chance sisters smiley

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Westaslave2(f): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
So says a Igbo whose father has no bicycle
anu ofia
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by BluntBoy(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
folake4u:
angry If you do a background check on her now, you'd see that her father has never bought a car in his life.
Dumb girl!

Since when did car become a criteria for dating?undecided

Folake mi owon, don't mind the girl. How dare she anger you so? I will deal with her.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by kinggSamuel(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2018
She saying 'at this stage in her life ' means that she is in her thirties and has experienced several relationships. But let her know that having a car does not mean a man is rich. She is limiting her scope. A man with a 'car' could be a woman beater. Who has no regard for women. If she goes into a relationship with that kind of man let her not complain when he beats her.

But by the way I hope you all are artikulated and obilated
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2018
folake4u:
angry If you do a background check on her now, you'd see that her father has never bought a car in his life.
Dumb girl!

grin y u dey vex na. Na her preference na lol
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by durubennie(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2018
folake4u:
As this girl fine so, no sense at all.

Beauty without brains = Cosmetic foolishness.
cry
oh my lord
Cosmetic foolishness shocked

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2018
really?

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by justice212: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Keep it up and wait for the car owner to come and marry you.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by ElRapido: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2018
kodded:
gone are those days when you come to nairaland to expand your knowledge, now all what you get from Nairaland are celebrity's gossip and Mumu stories from twitter embarassed

For where? Abi Nairaland should shrink the knowledge person get sef.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Itzurboi(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Even Seun no get car but nah coded Millionaire
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by millionboi2: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2018
folake4u:
Dumb girl!

u fine, come get sense.

If say u b my friend,I 4 marry u oo

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by afamaustin(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2018
U will remain unmarried
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Vic74real: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2018
see you! your problems boku. no develop urslf, get better work, buy car for yourself. wait for man own
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2018
undecided
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by jayAjoku(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2018
I don’t know why you people give these type of women attention. It’s just dumb.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Biglittlelois(f): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Well not wrong with that, it's her preference, more like for convenience sake.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2018
Nbote:
Na Yahoo boys go use u refresh their juju last last
That one when them done use tey tey sad
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Well not wrong with that, it's her preference, more like for convenience sake.
But she has her own car for that na
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Culin:
All those people bashing her should chill, everybody has their taste and standard. If she's working on herself to be better and high class, no reason why she shouldn't demand same. To be honest sef, dating a guy who isn't mobile can be physically, mentally and financially stressful (sometimes even if the lady is mobile)

Babe, what is physically, mentally and financially draining is dating a guy who doesn't give you peace.

A car is just a necessity, the thing dey even tire person. Do we think guys do not want a swag babe too? One that turns up at dates in an AMG? Yet, how many ladies do we see doing that? They keep waiting for guys to come PICK THEM (if them be beans, I no know).

I am of the opinion that the little things count. If he is responsible and gives her peace...at the right time, car will come. It is just a car.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by GOFRONT(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Bawofss(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Are u a virgin....
If yes, lemme goan rent a car to Bleep u and dump ur ass
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Biglittlelois(f): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2018
dairykidd:

But she has her own car for that na

So you dont mind driving you gf's car? like you want to take her out, would you drive her car or you would expect her to board public fare when she has a car?
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Lovelypet28: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
She should rather say she cant marry a guy without a car, dating one without a car is nothing.
Re: 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says by Olasland: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
she never know watin knack her

when she don dae reach 40 dangerous, prayer request go plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Man Gets Condom As Birthday Souvenir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.