Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (83979 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by midehi2(f): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

So he should make money first?? Why??
Cuz A poor guy can't find love or is love tied to money now? I still don't get that mentality from naija babes....WHY CANT U ALL FVCKING WORK FOR UR OWN MONEY
What's really ur value to the relationship naaaaaaaaa...midehi?

The guy didn't want any emotional bullcrap and bought sex n the olosho got paid,everyone is happy

I get ur point of buying sex.. But hey,ur lucky u haven't been emotionally fvcked like OP before!
Not that a poor guy can't find love, but finding a true love that can stick with him without cheating cos of money or been influenced by her friends with rich boyfriend is rare (like me tongue) its always difficult for guys, so that's why its been said "make money first and girls (not me sha) will flaunt around you cheesy

Money is not only value in a relationship, there are others.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Didi2d(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2018
I can't tell you to forget about your girl, if you want to follow that you will have to forget about all other girls. Because they are all guilty of this
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Stanleysteno(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...
My nigga, my twin brother from another mother, infact, my clone

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Everyone do things for a reason try and find out her own side before taking actions.
Why quit a relationship if you know you love her have a good conversation with her get to the root of what she really wants in life. If she is not ready to let go of her past you can then let her go.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Kingxway: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

Deep truth bro. I wish all young men can read this post and learn

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by akinszz: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
mercyland93:

Hmmm it's actually unbelievable.....ur comment depict the behavior of a brother who doesnt allow any lady to break his heart in my area.
Anyway, try and extend some kindness with that alert u got. I think their is a guy who needs help
Check through all d comment to identify him and please[b] share [/b]something wt him. And God in his mercy would supply more.
share what? Can you share your girlfriend with me grin grin grin
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by drey076(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
HIV loading..........97%

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Edojoma(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

shocked shocked
So he should not fvck again
TF u mean by the women falling Ur hands Did he rape them or force them to do it

Or..
The 1k na im dey pain u??
What's if 100k?? That cool for u??

Bottom line:
Leave him alone aunty

she dey even shout for 1k, Wen niggas dey pay 5H here,, sometimes 3H. ,
Focus ooo,,, babes r hustling

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by nelxxy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
another Sissy

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by airprinz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by nelxxy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Not that a poor guy can't find love, but finding a true love that can stick with him without cheating cos of money or been influenced by her friends with rich boyfriend is rare (like me tongue) its always difficult for guys, so that's why its been said "make money first and girls (not me sha) will flaunt around you cheesy

Money is not only value in a relationship, there are others.
see this one claiming saint.. I know you type

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by coolstorm1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Are you ready to start taking care of all her financial needs? She loves you and also believes in you, but her financial needs are kind of a priority for her.
If you think you are not ready, then talk to her about it and maybe you guys will find a way to understand each other or perhaps move on...
Checking her chat was the way the universe decided to show you what was going on, so its not a problem...
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by shevy45(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
God bless you bro, when money come na dem go dey rush you like bee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by CHoccolaTE: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
tayooluwole:

Face front madam

Why you no face front for that girl comment?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
seyigiggle:
tell her say they see vision say una no fit match.
if she ask you who the prophet be mention ma moniker.

by the way you better find something serious to loose energy on.

she is just using you, hope your pocket is not suffering it?

Seyigiggle the prophet

weldone

grin
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Archbishop88: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na dz one sure pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by millionboi2: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
anyicash:
If you can put yourself in her shoes, brother i don't think you will blame that girl..she is never sure of you marrying her, cos men do dissappoint..and she won't like to chase other admirers away, cos she is not certain of you..she loves you YES .so if you want all these things to stop, just go and see her parents and show them your seriousness to marry and she will be yours forever..I rest my case.
She luvs dick not him.
How do u explain d msg ur pussy is sweet?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Exactly why I blame them, why stoop so low to sex for 1k, why will men even indulge in sex with 100k to women, they are both sick.

the bottom line: he should make money first before girlfriend, if not someone with money will boyfriend her under his nose tongue
Yeah after he makes money, he now sees the girls coming to him as only chopmates so takes them as f*ckmates while they think they've caught a big fish. This una advice only makes guys put una for their list of future f*ckmates after making the money.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
For your own good, let her go

The best advice.

Stop being used as a comforting blanket.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tiger2080: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
@op you don't know what you want you are been controlled and played by a small girl just because of that 1min sex.common grow up u are 30yrs old.forget about that bitch she is a prostitute.she is just using you for her finiacial benefit an to cover the space about are ex.I hope she has not drill ur pocket a girl will always cheat that is it.no girl is urs.Even the one u paid her bride price cheat like mad an Bleep like a dog not to talk of the one you haven't paid her bride price.it does not mean you must have a girlfriend before u have sex so go an huzzle hard @ op make money, pray to God, buy ur fleet of cars, build ur mansions, Bleep so many bushit.A bitch will worship and fleet around you like honey bee when you make money.they will tell you an give you sign am always available.you will use them like rag and dump like waste bin.follow this advice a girl will never play on ur intelligence and you will never be a fool or a slave to a girl or in the name of relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by zoeA: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Where are you doing postgraduate?
Wey u no spell? grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by zoeA: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Where are you doing postgraduate?
Wey u no fit spell chat? grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

how can I give you 4 bottles of Goldberg
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by mechanics(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
You have to run o, she's not faithful.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by sircrabo: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

BAR MAN! Give this Bros one Cold bottle of Trophy and one Isi-Ewu, he made so much sense today.

Men disturb themselves a lot cause of women that don't care about them. who knows, the lady in question might be reading this under the sheets with another man and laughing him to Scorn

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tayooluwole: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Why you no face front for that girl comment?

because she was blind to see d truth in d comment of that my darling guy... As i am, i was once a victim of heartbreak, severe one that nearly led to another thing. But thank God for whom i am today... Take it or leave it, loving a woman wholehertedly has a serious adverse effect in the long run... Woman can do and undo if they have the opportunity... If woman decides to deal with you, even devil him self will sit down to recieve lecture... As it is, according to that lovey guy that earlier gave comment, No woman on earth can break my @ again... I dont beleive in love any longer... The only love i know exist between mother and child...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by johnmario50(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again. so who is now crying
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by adisabarber(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

Note: Anytime i call her to come to my house she used to come.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Second, what should I do? should I confront her? or should I quit quietly?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS

Just print everything out. Bind it like a project and give her her copy. Then go ur way
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by SmallgirlbigGod(f): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
daben1:
guy come, even if I no get money, I go borrow money go buy you BOTTLES...

Na so grin
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by SmallgirlbigGod(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

Ur head is there padi. Same applies to ladies. Don't give ursef heart attack cs of a man oh
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Jaelluiz: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
IF a key opens many locks, it is a master Key. If a lock is opened by many keys, it is a crappy lock. "To those who see the light, they shall never walk in darkness".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

my take home

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.