Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture (8915 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

cheesycheesy .....fifty naira own......
oya take grin grin

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2018
lefulefu:

oya take grin grin
grincheesy so e don cheap sef... Thank you....grin

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:

Submission n respek is paramount in any relationship and it goes both ways....submission is about making sacrifices..you are not a feminist you are just one stubborn n confused young lady...donot mention me anymore

I am a feminist. You are clearly the confused one.

First of all, you guys came out hating the concept of feminism. Now here you are trying to give it a new definition.

If there must be submission then both partners must submit to the other depending on who is making the most sense at that time.

Mtcheewww.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

First of all, you guys came out hating the concept of feminism. Now here you are trying to give it a new definition.

If there must be submission then both partners must submit to the other depending on who is making the most sense at that time.

Mtcheewww.
CheeZena:

Mtcheewww.
CheeZena:

Mtcheewww.
me? confused? lol..Just read what you wrote then you will know who is confused
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:
Some people has taken feminism as something else...I respek women alot but I don't see us as equal n they are not inferior either.They compliment us...that's my point.

Mr Man,

Feminism is GENDER EQUALITY, EQUALITY OF THE SEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hope that's loud enough).

What do you mean by you don't see women as your equal yet they are not inferior to you? What's that? Does that make any iota of sense to you?
You just typed rubbish you know that right?

No one is begging you to be a feminist. You can keep on upholding obsolete patriarchal beliefs. No one gives a f*ck.

But please, stop trying to tell us what feminism is or is not because you clearly don't know what feminism is.
You have no idea. Any ideology that goes against gender EQUALITY! EQUALITY!!! (even louder for those at the back!), is NOT feminism.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:

me? confused? lol..Just read what you wrote then you will know who is confused

I just did and you are the confused one.

You implied that women should submit to their husbands? And I am saying that men should submit to their wives too.

Who submits should depend on who is making the most sense at the time.

Let's leave it at confusion. I don't want to think you're dumb too.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

Mr Man,

Feminism is GENDER EQUALITY, EQUALITY OF THE SEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hope that's loud enough).

What do you mean by you don't see women as your equal yet they are not inferior to you? What's that? Does that make any iota of sense to you?
You just typed rubbish you know that right?

No one is begging you to be a feminist. You can keep on upholding obsolete patriarchal beliefs. No one gives a f*ck.

But please, stop trying to tell us what feminism is or is not because you clearly don't know what feminism is.
You have no idea. Any ideology that goes against gender EQUALITY! EQUALITY!!! (even louder for those at the back!), is NOT feminism.
What's this you are saying..Most of you advocating equality will still want guys to treat you differently because you are a girl...if genders should be equal how do you explain biological and physical differences between genders..
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

grin Are you okay?

Submissive?

Oh I see...
Meghan holding an umbrella over her man's head automatically translates to submission eh? Confused much?

If it were the other way round, would you say he was submitting to her?

AND

True feminism is against submission and subordination of any of the sexes. Stop talking trash.

P. S
No one should tell me anything about arrogance. I have zero tolerance for stupidity.
you said here...True feminism is against submission then again you said submission should be from both parties....now tell me who is confused??
If you av been abused somehow by a male u should see a professional psychologist...

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:
What's this you are saying..Most of you advocating equality will still want guys to treat you differently because you are a girl...if genders should be equal how do you explain biological and physical differences between genders..

Who cares?
Going by your logic (or lack of logic), if pastors lie and steal from their followers does it mean that Christianity supports stealing?

If you can only make use of common sense, you'll know that for every ideology, there'll be people who are extremists, those who do it wrong, those who don't even know what the ideology is about but just claim to uphold it (just to seem and sound woke) and those who do it right.

Also, that two things are not the same doesn't mean that one should be placed above the other.

Give this line up already. Y'all beginning to sound like broken records.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:

you said here...True feminism is against submission then again you said submission should be from both parties....now tell me who is confused??
If you av been abused somehow by a male u should see a professional psychologist...

grin
You clearly missed the part where I stated subordination.
If two people submit equally to each other, then there's no subordinate. I see you trying to twist this. Lol (I expected it anyway. Na una work).

Go check the meaning of subordination okay?
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

Who cares?
Going by your logic (or lack of logic), if pastors lie and steal from their followers does it mean that Christianity supports stealing?

If you can only make use of common sense, you'll know that for every ideology, there'll be people who are extremists, those who do it wrong, those who don't even know what the ideology is about but just claim to uphold it (just to seem and sound woke) and those who do it right.

Also, that two things are not the same doesn't mean that one should be placed above the other.

I just hope these your idea of feminism doesnt rob you of life's true happiness n joy...have fun
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:
I just hope these your idea of feminism doesnt rob you of life's true happiness n joy...have fun

undecidedYou too.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by paix(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
She's only showing that anything a man can do, a woman can equally do.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

undecidedYou too.
I Should have read your signature before I replied your mention BTW have you been abused in anyway before??
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Xavier5(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

If I may ask, define submission.

Use your dictionary.

If you have anything to say, do so and stop asking ajuju nwale.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:
I Should have read your signature before I replied your mention BTW have you been abused in anyway before??

Because a girl has strong opinions, you assume she's been abused. Can it get worse.

As for my signature, don't tell me the sarcasm flew over your head.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

Who cares?

.. And what have you people who claim to be the genuine feminists done in curtailing the in flux of the wannabes that are destroying the movement? Can't you people start educating them on the true aims and objectives of the movement? Or you still keep blaming men for the misunderstanding of the movement by the ladies?
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

Because a girl has strong opinions, you assume she's been abused. Can it get worse.

As for my signature, don't tell me the sarcasm flew over your head.
I asked a reasonable question and you answered without reasoning...And who told you are opinionated?? I know your type,you preach a thing online you act the opposite in reality... stop confusing other girls that has common sense... since you cannot reply without throwing shades av concluded you are actually here to rile people up and not make a point about feminism...do not mention me anymore God bless you
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Xavier5(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Xavier5(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:
I asked a reasonable question and you answered without reasoning...And who told you are opinionated?? I know your type,you preach a thing online you act the opposite in reality... stop confusing other girls that has common sense... since you cannot reply without throwing shades av concluded you are actually here to rile people up and not make a point about feminism...do not mention me anymore God bless you

Guy, the girl matter tire me. Claiming to be a feminist when she knows nothing about Feminism. Try to engage her in a discussion about Feminism, she will shy away. All this False Feminist.

#Xavier.

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

As usual. That's what False Feminists like you do. I try to engage you in a reasonable argument and discussion so that we can clear some misunderstandings and probably learn more, but what did you do? shy away.
A true feminist never shy away. She stands and defend her ideology. That's a True Feminist but definitely not you.

#Xavier.

Submission.

The act of yielding to the will and authority of another person.

What's your point now?

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:

I'm not interested in confusing other girls okay?
You don't see me putting a gun to their heads asking them to be feminists.

What's disgusting is when people like you make silly assumptions on what feminism is or why a woman is a feminist.

No I've not been abused but I know people who have, people who are close to me.

Where were you going with your question?
To assume abuse is the reason I hold strong opinions on feminism right?

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

I'm not interested in confusing other girls okay?
You don't see me putting a gun to their heads asking them to be feminists.

What's disgusting is when people like you make silly assumptions on what feminism is or why a woman is a feminist.

No I've not been abused but I know people who have, people who are close to me.

Where were you going with your question?
To assume abuse is the reason I hold strong opinions on feminism right?

I did not make any assumption..am done trying to make you see feminism from my own view if you will continue to throw shade at every mention...I respek every personality here on nl and I don't think I deserve to be disrespected
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Xavier5(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by ecstasy357(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
I said I would not reply you but let me just help you before you cry and have a sleepless night over my comment.

I am a feminist,your view about me changes nothing.I have read on feminism I love reading and has read and still reads on different philosophies,ideologies by different philosophers.I practice feminism in my personal life,I eat it,drink it,sleep it and worship it it is an ideology and label I am proud to carry and would not mind being an active activist in the future.

If you have to read to know who you are, then you still have no idea who are you... It seems to me that what you're is taken from the pages of another's person diary.

It's a shame you're not who you are based on your feelings but based on a book

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by joshnes(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
dazzlingd:

But I've always wanted to know, if you are religious, then how do you religious feminist reconcile your faith with feminism. Because it's no doubt the Bible/koran are books that have subjected women to be inferior to men.
Woman is said to have been made from man and called a weaker vessel.
Women were the cause of the downfall of the first man, strongest man and wisest man.
No female prophet
Even the angels, Jesus, Mohammed etc were all given a masculine gender.
The list is inexhaustible...
So how do you see this?
Nice points, but there are female prophets/prophetesses in the bible; Deborah, Huldah, Philip's seven daughters etc.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by lolasevez: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY undecided undecided

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

Good. In other words, Submission is respecting and acknowledging the authority and headship of another who serves as the head (if he or she deserves it) in a given scenario but with your rights intact. Note the bolded.

Submission does not denote inferiority rather it is wisdom and strength. Submission is not only Perculiar to a specific gender it is Perculiar to all. Submission is divine, even JESUS was submissive to his Father, JEHOVAH.
There are scenarios you found yourself, submission will be needed. It doesn't mean because one submitted to his or her head means that he or she is inferior.

Submission requires humility. It requires strength and discipline. It requires you lowering yourself to brush or lift another up.

What Meghan did to her husband could also be called submission. It took humility, selflessness, discipline and strength to do it. She isn't his bodyguard or PA or secretary or slave for her to do what she did but she humbled and lowered herself to do it, which is what submission is all about. It shows she respect, love, care and submit to him. Does that make her inferior? No. She is still the woman she is, Meghan.

And yes, it could also be submission if her husband does the same thing to her. It shows humility, love, care and respect. It takes a whole lot to do it.

But the issue with false feminists is that they see any form of submission of submission as inferiority and slavery. To them Pride and arrogance means strength. What a joke!!!!!

But dearest, There is a difference between Submission and Slavery.
In submission, your rights are intact. No one not even your head infringes or tramples on them.
BUT
In Slavery, your rights aren't intact. You do not have any right or say. They are been infringed and trampled on.
That's the difference.

Good day dearest.

#Xavier.
You spoke my mind...its very easy to be arrogant n rebellious but it takes a very strong person to be calm and submissive in a relationship...sometimes my gf will just do things or take decisions i will not tolerate from someone else but because of love I have for her i had to submit to her and back her up like her decision is the most perfect one

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by rengsho: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol...I don't have one

Will you like to have one?
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
epelumi42:

It's useless trying to make people see reason sometimes.

Hence, stop trying too hard since you now know that it's a useless effort.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SAFD / What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? / The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.