Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture (8919 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I left religion early last year,The chauvinistic primitive and misogynistic views of some writers of the Abrahamic religions against women was part of te reasons I left.Religion has been one of the problems affecting women's liberation that is why when I see religious feminist I am suprised.To me you cannot say you are a christian,Muslim etc and still be feminist it is an oxymoron.

grin Chai.......ALL OF THOSE 'FEMINIST' WHO BE MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AND ETC SO ALL OF UNA NA YEYE FEMINIST UNA BE.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
OK then, are you a Nigerian in the first place??just a question
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesy .....fifty naira own......
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

grin Chai.......ALL OF THOSE 'FEMINIST' WHO BE MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AND ETC SO ALL OF UNA NAKE YEYE FEMINIST UNA BE.

It's a contradiction, it can't be reconciled, to claim feminist and be religious is senseless. Religion is a slap on feminism. Religion ridicules the female gender to mere assets that can be acquired by men.
Imagine the Lord commanding the children of Israel to keep virgins as spoils of war.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Yes.
OK... Thank you....cool
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
I said I would not reply you but let me just help you before you cry and have a sleepless night over my comment.

I am a feminist,your view about me changes nothing.I have read on feminism I love reading and has read and still reads on different philosophies,ideologies by different philosophers.I practice feminism in my personal life,I eat it,drink it,sleep it and worship it it is an ideology and label I am proud to carry and would not mind being an active activist in the future.

I don't care what your stupid ideology is, you are just an arrogant specie. You do not practice feminism but arrogance and inferiority complex.
Male and female compliment each other. I will advise u to know what ur specific duties are as a woman and stop ur display of arrogance. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

grin Chai.......ALL OF THOSE 'FEMINIST' WHO BE MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AND ETC SO ALL OF UNA NAKE YEYE FEMINIST UNA BE.

I cannot really tell them what to be.But personally I have my reservations about it.I have read on some of their aims but it still retains the status quo in my opinion.The holybooks cannot be re written what it contains concerning women cannot be the view of an egalitarian in my opinion.
Even before leaving religion I never mixed it with other issues.
If they claim to be feminist then they are.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
nezer83:

I don't care what your stupid ideology is, you are just an arrogant specie. You do not practice feminism but arrogance and inferiority complex.
Male and female compliment each other. I will advise u to know what ur specific duties are as a woman and stop ur display of arrogance. Bye.

Who is displaying arrogance and immaturity between the both of us?I could care less boy as far as my life is concerned your opinion holds no water.I am a human being with rights and responsibilities so you and society has no right to tell me what my duties are or dare stereotype me because I am a woman.

Bye this is my last reply to you.
Bye.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Only1mi(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

You are very correct... I'm looking for a religious feminist. I need to find one. Thank you for your time.

Hiya, I'm a Christian and I believe in gender equality, in so far as if I do the same job to equal or a better standard then I should be paid the same.

I should also have similar opportunities as men if I meet brief.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

It's a contradiction, it can't be reconciled, to claim feminist and be religious is senseless. Religion is a slap on feminism. Religion ridicules the female gender to mere assets that can be acquired by men.
Imagine the Lord commanding the children of Israel to keep virgins as spoils of war.

Depends upon what they choose as their own defination of FEMINISM. grin

There are a MILLION and one defination of FEMINISM.

AmazonTopaz:

I cannot really tell them what to be.But personally I have my reservations about it.I have read on some of their aims but it still retains the status quo in my opinion.The holybooks cannot be re written what it contains concerning women cannot be the view of an egalitarian in my opinion.

# BOLDED Amazontopaz isn't that a display of what is called MENTAL CONFUSSION.

Why are you CONTRADICTING yourself.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Who is displaying arrogance and immaturity between the both of us?I could care less boy as far as my life is concerned your opinion holds no water.I am a human being with rights and responsibilities so you and society has no right to tell me what my duties are or dare stereotype me because I am a woman.

Bye this is my last reply to you.
Bye.

Take it or leave it u r arrogant and only arrogant females like subscribes to these dangerous ideology. I believe in women empowerment, and liberation. I believe the girl child should have equal opportunities as the make child. This should be without prejudice to a woman basic duties in the society.
Now go to bed little arrogant girl.
Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Depends upon what they choose as their own defination of FEMINISM. grin

There are a MILLION and one defination of FEMINISM.

# BOLDED Amazontopaz isn't that a display of what is called MENTAL CONFUSSION.

Why are you CONTRADICTING yourself.

We could say that different sects in the same religion who identify as shia Muslims.orthodox Jews,liberal Christians,protestants,reform Jews etc are all suffering from a state of mental confusion.So why are they confusing themselves and identifying as sects in the same religion that preaches the same thing.Or do they not claim to believe in the same god or God?or they are not real Christians,Muslims,Jews etc. Because their own beliefs or ideologies are different from the tenets of the religion they claim to profess.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Only1mi:

Hiya, I'm a Christian and I believe in gender equality, in so far as if I do the same job to equal or a better standard then I should be paid the same.

I should also have similar opportunities as men if I meet brief.
So how do you feel about the Bible ridicule of the female gender?
How do you enjoy reading passages that says women should be submissive to men, women should keep silent in church?
Or bible verses that appreciates virgins as spoils of wars? This does not in anyway appreciate gender equality. For it even says specifically that you are a weaker vessel.
Aren't you confused yourself otherwise you pretend not not see all these?

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

We could say that different sects in the same religion who identify as shia Muslims.orthodox, Jews,liberal Christians,protestants,reform Jews etc are all suffering from a state of mental confusion.So why are they confusing themselves and identifying as sects in the same religion that preaches the same thing.

Of course it's MENTAL CONFUSSION!!! And TRUTH is the ain't preaching the same thing and that's why they are SECTS.

But you Amazontopaz you just finished PREACHING to the world that religion is not compatible with FEMINISM and at the same time hold being a FEMINIST as subjective to "CLAIM". Hence, a person who belongs to a religion in so far the claim to be a FEMINIST then they are because the claim to be.

Spelling out your CONFUSSION and CONTRADICTION.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by nezer83: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

How do you enjoy reading passages that says women should be submissive to men, women should keep silent in church?
Or bible verses that appreciates virgins as spoils of wars? This does not in anyway appreciate gender equality. For it even says specifically that you are a weaker vessel.

Why are you so particular about the Bible huh?
Why don't you tell us what the Koran also says about woman and spoils of war.
Do you ever women participate in any activity in the mosque? Even in modern times women maintain the place behind male worshipers in the mosque.
Why have u decided to act like u don't know about this nigga.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2018

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Of course it's MENTAL CONFUSSION!!! And TRUTH is the ain't preaching the same thing and that's why they are SECTS.

You cannot use that logic on me.
You tried to say feminist are confused and I asked if different sects in different religions are also confused for choosing to identify with the sect or ideology they believe.It is obvious these people would disagree with you if you say they are mentally confused same can be said of feminist and different philosophers of the same theory.

Goodnight.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
nezer83:

Why are you so particular about the Bible huh?
Why don't you tell us what the Koran also says about woman and spoils of war.
Do you ever women participate in any activity in the mosque? Even in modern times women maintain the place behind male worshipers in the mosque.
Why have u decided to act like u don't know about this nigga.
She said she's a Christian, that's why I asked regarding the Bible.. the koran is even worse.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

But you Amazontopaz you just finished PREACHING to the world that religion is not compatible with FEMINISM and at the same time hold being a FEMINIST as subjective to "CLAIM". Hence, a person who belongs to a religion in so far the claim to be a FEMINIST then they are because the claim to be.

Spelling out your CONFUSSION and CONTRADICTION.

Really?I am a believer in the principle of live and let live which is why I see my opinions as subjective others would disagree and still call them feminist and give me over two million reasons why religion is compatible with feminism.it is not confusion it is the belief that everyone has a view and an opportunity of reason to learn.And no one has a monopoly of knowledge.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Only1mi(f): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

All good points. By the way I'm not part of any feminist movement or anything....

So, the bible was written by men and yes it was as a result of anointing, but still men. Its contradictory to say I'm made in the likeness of God but a wesker vessel, unless God has a weak side.

I believe that everything is subject to interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You cannot use that logic on me.
You tried to say feminist are confused and I asked if different sects in different religions are also confused for choosing to identify with the sect or ideology they believe.It is obvious these people would disagree with you if you say they are mentally confused same can be said of feminist and different philosophers of the same theory.

Goodnight.

You responded before my addition to my earlier post. You can go check it out.

Let me make it clear to you with respect to ISLAM. It is very CLEAR that the injuctions in the QURAN doesn't in anyway accept SECTIONALISM.

SECTIONALISM is an outcrop of MENTAL CONFUSSION.

The word in Islam is 'MUSLIM' not Shi'a not Sunni not whatever but a MUSLIM.

IT IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR!
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by newdawn2017(f): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
I see no feminism here, all I see here, is selfless affection in display. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Only1mi:

All good points. By the way I'm not part of any feminist movement or anything....

So, the bible was written by men and yes it was as a result of anointing, but still men. Its contradictory to say I'm made in the likeness of God but a wesker vessel, unless God has a weak side.

I believe that everything is subject to interpretation.

So what's your interpretation?
And u haven't addressed the question. How do you reconcile gender equality with a book that ridicules the female gender and called you a weaker vessel.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You responded before my addition to my earlier post. You can go check it out.

Let me make it clear to you with respect to ISLAM. It is very CLEAR that the injuctions in the QURAN doesn't in anyway accept SECTIONALISM.

SECTIONALISM is an outcrop of MENTAL CONFUSSION.

The word in Islam is 'MUSLIM' not Shi'a not Sunni not whatever but a MUSLIM.

IT IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR!
Islam doesn't accept sectionalism but "it is evidently clear" that the religion has sects.

Same way different types of feminist has feminism attached to it "it is evidently clear".Every movement has it's positive and negative and same can be said of some religions as we have extremist and fanatics but should we then discredit it and say it is bad,confusing and label it negatively? Because of some people who may paint it bad.The same thing could be said about feminism because it is a movement and ideology.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Only1mi(f): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

So what's your interpretation?
And u haven't addressed the question. How do you reconcile gender equality with a book that ridicules the female gender and called you a weaker vessel.

But I answered your question, it was written by men and is subject to interpretation.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
LET ME HELP YOU TO SEE YOUR OWN CONTRADICTION AND CONFUSSION.

The is your premise which you believe is VALID.

AmazonTopaz:

I left religion early last year,The chauvinistic primitive and misogynistic views of some writers of the Abrahamic religions against women was part of te reasons I left.Religion has been one of the problems affecting women's liberation that is why when I see religious feminist I am suprised.To me you cannot say you are a christian,Muslim etc and still be feminist it is an oxymoron.

Your second comment is not in line with the first because it contradicts it. Otherwise your conclusion will remain in line with your premise. As thus,

IF THEY CLAIM TO BE FEMINIST, THEY CANNOT BE.

Why? Because "RELIGION HAS BEEN ONE OF THE PROBLEMS AFFECTING WOMEN'S LIBERATION".

Try to relate it to your earlier claim.

AmazonTopaz:

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Only1mi:

But I answered your question, it was written by men and is subject to interpretation.

Hmm, OK thanks for your time.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by CaptainMitch: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
I hear Gucciqueen38 is late, really sad news. cry
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
If you could not decipher my stance in my earlier post that is your problem and I am not confused.Try better next time I have already clarified and an intelligent person can read inbetween the lines.If you choose the miscontrue me there is nothing I can do.I stand by my opinion so good night.
WORDWORLD:
LET ME HELP YOU TO SEE YOUR OWN CONTRADICTION AND CONFUSSION.

The is your premise which you believe is VALID.

Your second comment is not in line with the first because it contradicts it. Otherwise your conclusion will remain in line with your premise. As thus,

IF THEY CLAIM TO BE FEMINIST, THEY CANNOT BE.

Why? Because "RELIGION HAS BEEN ONE OF THE PROBLEMS AFFECTING WOMEN'S LIBERATION".

Try to relate it to your earlier claim.

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
If you could not decipher my stance in my earlier post that is your problem and I am not confused.Try better next time I have already clarified and []an intelligent person can read inbetween the lines.[]If you choose the miscontrue me there is nothing I can do.I stand by my opinion so good night.

An intelligent person can see how the two DOESN'T ALIGN.

You stand by your opinion?

Which of them?

That a person belonging to a religion can also be a FEMINIST or has to drop their religion before being a FEMINIST? grin

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

An intelligent person can see how the two DOESN'T ALIGN.

You stand by your opinion?

Which of them?

That a person belonging to a religion can also be a FEMINIST or has to drop their religion before being a FEMINIST?

I would not reply you next time you like to drag issues.
I stated my opinion is subjective and I believe you cannot be a feminist and be religious(my opinion)and I also stated that someone could give me two million reasons as to why one can be feminist and be religious no one has the monopoly of knowledge.If you do not understand this then you are not the type of intelligent person I talked about.Adios.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I would not reply you next time you like to drag issues.
I stated my opinion is subjective and I believe you cannot be a feminist and be religious and I also stated that someone could give me two million reasons as to why one can be feminist and be religious no one has the monopoly of knowledge.If you do not understand this then you are not the type of intelligent person I talked about.Adios.

You are just beating about the bush. Take a stand!

You can't be for and against at the same time. That's what it means to be MENTALLY CONFUSE.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.