Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture (8918 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by sladimeji(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Do not bother if you are so interested visit the internet or you can ask your questions on quora.
I do not find it funny when people tell me they want to know more about feminism when they can get all their answers from the net.

You sound standoffish and you make it seem like feminism is all about arrogance to a male...Pls tell me how u realised u are a feminist

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
sladimeji:

You sound standoffish and you make it seem like feminism is all about arrogance to a male...Pls tell me how u realised u are a feminist

You state your opinion by being blunt and they call you arrogant.

I realised I was a feminist the day I started believing in women's rights and applying some of it's tenets to my personal life.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by sladimeji(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
I believe 80% of feminists are females that suffered abuse from a male or were raised by unloving parents

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
dazzlingd:

It's a contradiction, it can't be reconciled, to claim feminist and be religious is senseless. Religion is a slap on feminism. Religion ridicules the female gender to mere assets that can be acquired by men.
Imagine the Lord commanding the children of Israel to keep virgins as spoils of war.
have u heard of Ruth, what of Sarah, Naomi, Mary mother of Jesus, Deborah. God ask Abraham to list to his wife, also ask Deborah to order baraka to lead the troop. what of Esther a queen that save souls. Mary and Martha, Lazarus sisters. Moses sister that was a prophetess. between male soldiers and female soldiers which will u feel save with if terrorist around your vicinity. learn to tell urself the true
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
cry
QueenBelle:
M not a feminist but she did the right thing

Hey! Who is that on your dp
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Are you going to tell me that religion does not see women as second class citizens?Counter my submissions with good points.And also I am a feminist and I do not need your validation.And Mr man feminist do not hate men misandrist do and I am not a misandrist.
not true, why do vice president always silent when the formal s around. why has d registrar fight equality with the VC in university. have u heard of Deborah, what of Esther, Sarah and other great women in the Bible. if u go for DNA check, do u run paternal test or maternal test. if it is the formal why have u not question the doctor or sciences that make it that way.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by sladimeji(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You state your opinion by being blunt and they call you arrogant.

I realised I was a feminist the day I started believing in women's rights and applying some of it's tenets to my personal life.
In my college we have two campuses and there are buses that convey us between these locations.. sometimes you have to stand inside the bus during these journey if you come to the bus park late..I usually give my seat out to ladies because I think am more physically fit to stand than them...my question is am I disrespecting these ladies by giving my seat to them??

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
not true, why do vice president always silent when the formal s around. why has d registrar fight equality with the VC in university. have u heard of Deborah, what of Esther, Sarah and other great women in the Bible. if u go for DNA check, do u run paternal test or maternal test. if it is the formal why have u not question the doctor or sciences that make it that way.

Sarah,Ruth,Esther where did the bible place them?As far as I am concerned religion underates women even history show it.
And who says a vice does not speak when the president is around?

As for the DNA part I believe you run both test depending on who is involved(I stand to be corrected)
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Xavier5(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
True Feminism never told a woman not to be submissive and respectful to her man. As a matter of fact True Feminism tells a woman to be submissive and respectful to her man (if he deserves it) but with her rights intact. True Feminist do that.
BUT
False Feminism kicks against submission and respect of women to their man. It calls it slavery and gender inferiority. False Feminist are the doers and promoters of this.

#Xavier.

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
sladimeji:

In my college we have two campuses and there are buses that convey us between these locations.. sometimes you have to stand inside the bus during these journey if you come to the bus park late..I usually give my seat out to ladies because I think am more physically fit to stand than them...my question is am I disrespecting these ladies by giving my seat to them??
It is your choice to do so no one forced you.
This your question has nothing to do with feminism.
Personally,If I come across a similar situation,or an elderly person or my parents who may be standing I would not mind getting up for such a person to sit down.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by sladimeji(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It is your choice to do so no one forced you.
This your question has nothing to do with feminism.
Personally,If I come across an elderly person or my parents who may be standing I would not mind getting up for such a person to sit down.
How do you feel when guys give you preferential treatment because you are a female??

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Xavier5(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Xaos:
A wife shielding her husband from the rain.

This picture has nothing to do with feminism...

Bro, so called Nigerian False Feminist do that? They will tag it slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Sarah,Ruth,Esther where did the bible place them?As far as I am concerned religion underates women even history show it.
And who says a vice does not speak when the president is around?

As for the DNA part I believe you run both test depending on who is involved(I stand to be corrected)
u don't still get it, did the Bible place high value on them. let me remind u that Ruth and Esther has a book in the Bible. God directed Deborah to instruct Barack to lead the israelite to war. have u heard of anybody going for maternal test before, who decide the sex of the baby, the man or woman. will u b comfortable or feel save if female soldiers are deploy to ur area if terrorist are causing havoc

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by newdawn2017(f): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2018
WORDWORLD:

The type a woman is expected to show to her husband and vice versa.
Yes my dear, d@'s just it.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by chisani(m): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2018
That was lovely and breathtaking from the beautiful lady. Her relationship or marriage will surely sailed well to the designated destination. Wetin I dey talk self? She try and brain dey her head.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Tallesty1(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2018
dazzlingd:
says women should be submissive to men
There's nothing wrong with being submissive to your own husband and I don't see why it is hard for women to accept that when men are taxed with harder responsibility. "love your wife as Christ loved the church". Christ died for the church so in other words, men are to love their wives to extent of dying of for them.

Now which is more difficult bro?

Now talking being submissive, Nigerian feminists, (those who claim to be) want to eat their cake and still have it. For instance, your people cannot collect N1.5M bride price from the man who wants to marry you and still give him another list worth a million and you go to his house and claim feminist.

If you want equality in marriage, then we need to start equality during the laying of the foundation of the family. You cannot walk into a mansion and start claiming ownership with owner.

dazzlingd:
women should keep silent in church?
I am not a Bible student but this instruction doesn't apply to us.

It was in Paul's letter to a specific church that you got it and to understand Paul's writing sometimes, we need picture audience he was addressing.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by opribo(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
You must be a dunce if you think feminist are against such.

Some people claim feminist are confuse but it is obvious the OP is confuse.

Mtchewww.

See them, by their comments you know them feminist. They are at war with men. The reason i cannot pin point.

They dont want to hear the word marriage they prefer it called partnership, when anyone gets fedup, you carry your bag and baggage and leave.

It is a satanic ideology that has taken root.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2018
sladimeji:
How do you feel when guys give you preferential treatment because you are a female??

I have never experienced any preferential treatment.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
u don't still get it, did the Bible place high value on them. let me remind u that Ruth and Esther has a book in the Bible. God directed Deborah to instruct Barack to lead the israelite to war. have u heard of anybody going for maternal test before, who decide the sex of the baby, the man or woman. will u b comfortable or feel save if female soldiers are deploy to ur area if terrorist are causing havoc

As far as I am concerned religion does not regard women.
Also I do not believe that your capability is by your gender so I can be very comfortable with a capable female soldier.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by judajix(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Biologically, women are physically weaker than men....that is not even religious, and there is no such thing as unequal pay, statistics has shown that women tend to work lesser hours than men and tend to do jobs that pay lesser....there are jobs that require the physicality and time only men can give, so for the most part I don't believe that there is such a thing as inequality in a civilized world, to better understand feminism and bunch of names of others things are just basically giving attention to some minority playing the victim card, please watch and listen to Jordan Peterson

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by epelumi42(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You are one of the few wise men on this forum.
Yes it could be useless but then again it is not bad to engage with some people.
If you have a contrary opinion to theirs as regards feminism they call you single,frustrated,man hater.
One who tried to counter me was continually pulling his legs not mine.Whatever I believe in or practice I have a good knowledge about it.
I have learnt that you can't force opinions on people hence why I try to be openminded,tolerant and liberal.
Good night.

Exactly. We should be friends. haha.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

As far as I am concerned religion does not regard women.
Also I do not believe that your capability is by your gender so I can be very comfortable with a capable female soldier.
Do you know a soldier is expected to carry an injured comrade back to safety in front line... how do you expect a female soldier to carry an injured man back to safety
]I think there should be gender equality everywhere but there are some situations where gender equality is not plausible...Take for example our physical strength,an average man is stronger than an average woman thereby they shouldn't be given the same amount of work...And also I believe an average woman is more compassionate than an average man so there are some work more suited for females like nurses and doctors...There's no equality in gender and no gender is inferior..I believe we compliment each other

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Ranchhoddas: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2018
I am not sure what you are on about OP.
Meghan Markle is an outspoken feminist!

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Ranchhoddas: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2018
chisani:
That was lovely and breathtaking from the beautiful lady. Her relationship or marriage will surely sailed well to the designated destination. Wetin I dey talk self? She try and brain dey her head.
Na so!!!

This is her second marriage in case you no know.

And she is a feminist married to a notorious playboy.
There is no happy ending here!

Sorry!!!

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by rex444(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol...I don't have one
mk. I. Hear
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2018
rex444:
mk. I. Hear
you don't believe me
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Elder0001:
It is clear most Nigerians especially the men are ignorant of what feminism truly stands for or are just purposely misunderstanding what the movement stands for.

Have you ever heard a feminist saying women should not cover men if they're in the position to do so during raining days? Surely no but you ,a misogynist, feel this is the right minute to belittle feminists with your little understanding. In what way has
feminism hurt you ? Why are you threatened by feminism?

I've always said it that -any man who's against feminism doesn't mean well for women and should be avoided at all cost by sane fellows.

It's hilarious. Many of them are dumb.

This is something I'd do for someone I love and yes, I AM A FEMINIST!
It might also interest them to know that Meghan is a feminist.

Most Nigerian men claim to be more intelligent but the truth is that they define dumb on a whole new level.

Oponus.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2018
zionking10:
Do you know a soldier is expected to carry an injured comrade back to safety in front line... how do you expect a female soldier to carry an injured man back to safety
]I think there should be gender equality everywhere but there are some situations where gender equality is not plausible...Take for example our physical strength,an average man is stronger than an average woman thereby they shouldn't be given the same amount of work...And also I believe an average woman is more compassionate than an average man so there are some work more suited for females like nurses and doctors...There's no equality in gender and no gender is inferior..I believe we compliment each other

So what exactly is your point?
How is feminism wrong? How?
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:
True Feminism never told a woman not to be submissive and respectful to her man. As a matter of fact True Feminism tells a woman to be submissive and respectful to her man (if he deserves it) but with her rights intact. True Feminist do that.
BUT
False Feminism kicks against submission and respect of women to their man. It calls it slavery and gender inferiority. False Feminist are the doers and promoters of this.

#Xavier.
grin Are you okay?

Submissive?

Oh I see...
Meghan holding an umbrella over her man's head automatically translates to submission eh? Confused much?

If it were the other way round, would you say he was submitting to her?

AND

True feminism is against submission and subordination of any of the sexes. Stop talking trash.

P. S
No one should tell me anything about arrogance. I have zero tolerance for stupidity.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

So what exactly is your point?
How is feminism wrong? How?

Some people has taken feminism as something else...I respek women alot but I don't see us as equal n they are not inferior either.They compliment us...that's my point.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by zionking10(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2018
CheeZena:

grin Are you okay?

Submissive?

Oh I see...
Meghan holding an umbrella over her man's head automatically translates to submission eh? Confused much?

If it were the other way round, would you say he was submitting to her?

AND

True feminism is against submission and subordination of any of the sexes. Stop talking trash.

P. S
No one should tell me anything about arrogance. I have zero tolerance for stupidity.
Submission n respek is paramount in any relationship and it goes both ways....submission is about making sacrifices..you are not a feminist you are just one stubborn n confused young lady...donot mention me anymore

3 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by ikennamadu1(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
You must be a dunce if you think feminist are against such.

Some people claim feminist are confuse but it is obvious the OP is confuse.

Mtchewww.

will u close ur dirty mouth.... poor church rat.. shishi u don't have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.