Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture (8917 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by epelumi42(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is another nonsense we're talking about. Blind stereotypes. If a wife loves her husband, she'll do anything, and same goes for the man too. I mean, can't you see love written all over her eyes?

Confusion is when you take feminism for ego and pride.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Saff(f): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why are Nigerian men so dumb that they associate everything with feminism? Oponus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Saw this on twitter and this was what i had to say to it.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You cannot use that logic on me.
You tried to say feminist are confused and I asked if different sects in different religions are also confused for choosing to identify with the sect or ideology they believe.It is obvious these people would disagree with you if you say they are mentally confused same can be said of feminist and different philosophers of the same theory.

Goodnight.

ON THE CONTRARY I AM SAYING YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS CONFUSE.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
zinnyzee:

Tweeter definately is not a Nigerian platform saff. How come the picture turned out to become a subject matter about FEMINISM?

I can remember a verse in the Bible which commands men to love their wife and that women should respect their husband. Also the Quran verse below, FOR THOSE WHO REFLECT.

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by tech18: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
zinnyzee:
My sweet ...Ashe kina twitter..l will follow you now
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
newdawn2017:
I see no feminism here, all I see here, is selfless affection in display. smiley

The type a woman is expected to show to her husband and vice versa.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AlPeter: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I left religion early last year,The chauvinistic primitive and misogynistic views of some writers of the Abrahamic religions against women was part of te reasons I left.Religion has been one of the problems affecting women's liberation that is why when I see religious feminist I am suprised.To me you cannot say you are a christian,Muslim etc and still be feminist it is an oxymoron.
just can't stop laughing. You truly don't understand feminism and are one of the reasons I am against it

5 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by kushercain: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Yes I am.

You just need good dicking

3 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AlPeter: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Only1mi:

Hiya, I'm a Christian and I believe in gender equality, in so far as if I do the same job to equal or a better standard then I should be paid the same.

I should also have similar opportunities as men if I meet brief.
This is what feminism should be about; give me what I deserve not what I THINK I deserve.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I left religion early last year,The chauvinistic primitive and misogynistic views of some writers of the Abrahamic religions against women was part of te reasons I left.Religion has been one of the problems affecting women's liberation that is why when I see religious feminist I am suprised.To me you cannot say you are a christian,Muslim etc and still be feminist it is an oxymoron.
.. This shows you re not a feminist but a man hater.

6 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

ON THE CONTRARY I AM SAYING YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS CONFUSE.

I did not reply you the first time and you still mentioned me again.

I am not a baby so try not to use that on me next time.
Every of your points I countered them so you can feel free to say I am confused but my post nd answers show I am clearly not.It is my opinion so just deal with it.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
AlPeter:
just can't stop laughing. You truly don't understand feminism and are one of the reasons I am against it

I do not really think I care.
So believe what you see fit I don't care.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. This shows you re not a feminist but a man hater.

Are you going to tell me that religion does not see women as second class citizens?Counter my submissions with good points.And also I am a feminist and I do not need your validation.And Mr man feminist do not hate men misandrist do and I am not a misandrist.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I did not reply you the first time and you still mentioned me again.

I am not a baby so try not to use that on me next time.
Every of your points I countered them so you can feel free to say I am confused but my post nd answers show I am clearly not.It is my opinion so just deal with it.

Further more, you seem to be DEPRESSED I mean your temperament as to how you express yourself says so. Take care of your health before it's too late. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Are you going to tell me that religion sees women as second class citizens?Counter my submissions with good points.And also I am a feminist and I do not need your validation.And Mr man feminist do not hate men misandrist do and I am not a misandrist.
.. The way you re ranting here only shows how unhappy you re. Gudnyt.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Tweeter definately is not a Nigerian platform saff. How come the picture turned out to become a subject matter about FEMINISM?

I can remember a verse in the Bible which commands men to love their wife and that women should respect their husband. Also the Quran verse below, FOR THOSE WHO REFLECT.

I wonder what bred this feminism of a thing.

Our fore-fathers didn't have this and they were genuinely happy, our mothers never heared of this and they were perfectly okay about being submissive to their husbands.

Some things just need to go away, for real.
And Feminism happens to top the list.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Further more, you seem to be DEPRESSED I mean your temperament as to how you express yourself says so. Take care of your health before it's too late. Goodnight

That is what they say when they have nothing more to counter.That I am depressed,bitter etc hahaha nor be today.

It is funny how people already see that I am depressed through my post.
Jonnyspute.

Goodnight and adios.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by samysmoothfresh: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Saff:
Why are Nigerian men so dumb that they associate everything with feminism? Oponus

this one is definitely a feminist.....................just look at her comment

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Biko what has this post got to do with feminism? I had to stare at it again and again... I couldn't find anything Fe about it not to talk of feminist..... Poster go and Sleep
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by ndubueze92(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

" women liberation" what exactly did you mean? Again, u would advice you not to be too emotional with whatever you have come to believe in. Finally, the bible is a practical book; it has a seething thereby highlights the cultural background of that time. Culture is dynamic. Women In the Israel/ Jewish community are involved/ engaged. Your criticism of the bible lacks merit.
I support you fully, if you criticize religion.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Saff(f): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok sir
samysmoothfresh:

this one is definitely a feminist.....................just look at her comment
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
ndubueze92:
" women liberation" what exactly did you mean? Again, u would advice you not to be too emotional with whatever you have come to believe in. Finally, the bible is a practical book; it has a seething thereby highlights the cultural background of that time. Culture is dynamic. Women In the Israel/ Jewish community are involved/ engaged. Your criticism of the bible lacks merit.
I support you fully, if you criticize religion.
I do not understand this post the only part I got was the emotional part and Mr I am a very logical person and do not bring in emotions to any argument I encounter both online or offline.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by samysmoothfresh: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Biko what has this post got to do with feminism? I had to stare at it again and again... I couldn't find anything Fe about it not to talk of feminist..... Poster go and Sleep

lu cat anoda feminist

by their comments we shall know them
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by epelumi42(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I do not understand this post the only part I got was the emotional part and Mr I am a very logical person and do not bring in emotions to any argument I encounter both online or offline.

It's useless trying to make people see reason sometimes.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by johnkey: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol...I don't have one
Be my lady
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by samysmoothfresh: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Saff:
Ok sir
just look at her!!
this one is even worse than a feminist.................
She's a bloody misandrist...................

spits

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by sladimeji(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

That is what they say when they have nothing more to counter.That I am depressed,bitter etc hahaha nor be today.

It is funny how people already see that I am depressed through my post.
Jonnyspute.

Goodnight and adios.
good evening... pls I would like to ask you some question about feminism
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
epelumi42:

It's useless trying to make people see reason sometimes.

You are one of the few wise men on this forum.
Yes it could be useless but then again it is not bad to engage with some people.
If you have a contrary opinion to theirs as regards feminism they call you single,frustrated,man hater.
One who tried to counter me was continually pulling his legs not mine.Whatever I believe in or practice I have a good knowledge about it.
I have learnt that you can't force opinions on people hence why I try to be openminded,tolerant and liberal.
Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

lu cat anoda feminist

by their comments we shall know them
be looking for feminist up n down. U ll find them. is like sleep never hold u
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
sladimeji:

good evening... pls I would like to ask you some question about feminism

Do not bother if you are so interested visit the internet or you can ask your questions on quora.
I do not find it funny when people tell me they want to know more about feminism when they can get all their answers from the net.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
It is clear most Nigerians especially the men are ignorant of what feminism truly stands for or are just purposely misunderstanding what the movement stands for.

Have you ever heard a feminist saying women should not cover men if they're in the position to do so during raining days? Surely no but you ,a misogynist, feel this is the right minute to belittle feminists with your little understanding. In what way has feminism hurt you ? Why are you threatened by feminism?

I've always said it that -any man who's against feminism doesn't mean well for women and should be avoided at all cost by sane fellows.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] / The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.