Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture (8914 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
sladimeji:

In my college we have two campuses and there are buses that convey us between these locations.. sometimes you have to stand inside the bus during these journey if you come to the bus park late..I usually give my seat out to ladies because I think am more physically fit to stand than them...my question is am I disrespecting these ladies by giving my seat to them??

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by habsydiamond(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
It's in every aspect that African dey always copy blindly. Most especially in dressing, oyinbo dey wear short dress that will even display some parts of their body during summer because of heat but here na harmattan dem dey wear am. Smoking na during winter most dey do but na inside scorching sun dem dey do for here. Oyinbo wey get feminist na because their law support it. In naija ladies wey no sabi the meaning of feminism go dey run their mouths like tap water.

1 Like

Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
[b]It's in every aspect that African dey always copy blindly. [/b]Most especially in dressing, oyinbo dey wear short dress that will even display some parts of their body during summer because of heat but here na harmattan dem dey wear am. Smoking na during winter most dey do but na inside scorching sun dem dey do for here. Oyinbo wey get feminist na because their law support it. In naija ladies wey no sabi the meaning of feminism go dey run their mouths like tap water.
Kindly read,

The brutal words of Richard Smith, famous British guitarist, during an interview......

I have been asked many times what I think of Africans, here is what I think of Africans, without language and without taboos.

*They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is edible.*

*I am not a racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a black man. The difference with them is that we think of our descendants, we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be*.

*We are not emotional, we have passed this stage. If the lion has pity on the gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature.*

*For everything, they confide in superstition and religion. The difference between the others and blacks is, while others reflect, blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few blacks are analytical.*

*And when a few black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other blacks.*

*We brought them our gods and continuously invent fuzzy concepts to confuse them more.*

*In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now. They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents, and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.*

*Just watch how they drown at sea to come here. We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs.*

*We forced them to speak and write in our languages. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now.*

*Other people understood our game, they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the blacks did not understand anything.*

*I'm sorry to be so brutal in my franchise. Nothing personal, I'm just plain."*

Richard Smith

SOUNDS RACIST BUT ITS THE BRUTAL TRUTH
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by rex444(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
QueenBelle:
you don't believe me
do u expect me to?
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by Moveonmax: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
I said I would not reply you but let me just help you before you cry and have a sleepless night over my comment.

I am a feminist,your view about me changes nothing.I have read on feminism I love reading and has read and still reads on different philosophies,ideologies by different philosophers.I practice feminism in my personal life,I eat it,drink it,sleep it and worship it it is an ideology and label I am proud to carry and would not mind being an active activist in the future.
The guy asked you to inform us what feminism is all about, not self-aggrandizement.
Re: Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture by dazzlingd(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

As far as I am concerned religion does not regard women.
Also I do not believe that your capability is by your gender so I can be very comfortable with a capable female soldier.

To be honest, women are naturally weaker than men, it's no insult but fact. Women and man can never enjoy same treatment, it's same delusion being played by Jehovah witness dreaming of a world with no force and government. It's unrealistic.

Be honest, men make more than 90% of the military, women don't have that boldness and strength. It's pure fact and no insult.

Answer this quiz.

Fastest person in the world is.........?
Richest person in the world is.........?
Best footballer in the world is.........?
Best basketballer in the world is.......?
Heavy weight champion is......?
Light weight champion is.......?
Greatest scientists of all time are..... ? (I doubt any woman is there)
Greatest philosophers of all time are........?

It's no insult but men on the average have more courage, physical strength and intelligence. Fact

If men and women are equal, then sports should not be separated by gender, men should be allowed to box women in the ring. Yes or no?

Feminism is a delusion, the bible is right calling women the weaker vessel, they should enjoy preferential treatment and be treated like the queens which they are, they should be cared for like eggs and protected by their men.

Rather than struggling to set up competition between men and women, it's not needed. Each gender should understand their strength and weaknesses and compliment each other, it's no rivalry. The discussion should be how the two should compliment one another in their roles and responsibilities...its no rivalry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.