Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Am In Love With My Bestie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Bestie (50318 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by laborious(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
My guy gbenu si na... Shey u dey dull ni! grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Briee(f): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

kiss kiss...

I dey your back...
Lol, make I go find trouble grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
wetin concern me.... them send una sch and u are talking of love

na why buhari call una lazy youth
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ategberoson(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
coughing eh eh eh throat clear ehn grin

there is nothing bad in asking her out but you really need to study what her affectionate about you connote. not all affectionate needs relationship, there many fantasies in affectionate. I sometimes have similar experience not until the Lady I called bestie lure me to bed and say it was just about that

how you quickly believe she's single despite you're far from each other amuse me, guy wake up now this is 21 century

don't rush to ask her out, let her desperation, that's if her fantasy lies on relationship. once you see the desperation in her then exploit that advantage to disseminate your affection to her

lemme also give you the clue that, is not everytime you use mouth to woo lady. I started dating my ex then through sex on tutorial things then
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Franzinni: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
A man and a woman can NOT be friends...

They just haven't phucked... YET!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by mimimile93: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Ameh owong mkpo?
Yes.. Water ke nwong
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by BiafranBushBoy: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Briee:
Lol, make I go find trouble grin

okay... stay safe.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by bigpicture001: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
play her this song " you sang to me" by Marc Anthony..its a song about ur situation..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
mimimile93:

Yes.. Water ke nwong

Water ke nwong grin

Adi mbong ke awong
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Imuno:
Hello nairalanders, I want to discuss something with u guys.

There is this girl that we've been close for a very long time. Though she is my bestie, but I noticed the way she liked me so much. Though she had boyfriends but presently she is single.

But there is nothing about her that I don't know, her love life, her family, everything about her, she made it open to me. Even her family thinks am her boyfriend.

But here is the problem, I am having feelings for her, like we should be in a relationship. As a guy, I can say if a girl is in love with u. I think she's in love. But I haven't asked her out. Am thinking maybe I should? And again she schools at Ibadan and I school at Ogun state.

It's when we come back home to Lagos we see very well. Sometimes she comes to my school and vice versa. Should I tell her my mind, maybe she has fallen for me too, or I should keep it to myself.

Am confused. Help a brother

Oga..u are the director general of friend zone...u have received permanent residence permit deep in the friend zone...forget it ..... infact what u have is indefinite approval to remain....
If she loves u, she would have given u correct sign, the sign that u can't doubt...u won't even come here to ask us....b4 u get ur heart crushed...get ur own girl so u can forget her a bit.....
Let her know about the girl...confirm babe ooo..dat she can't compete with...some ladies sometimes will have to see u with someone else for them to realise they have feelings...if she sees u with someone else bad she cool...oga forget it.....

By the way.....does she ask "have u eaten"...?? everyday

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Briee(f): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

okay... stay safe.
Like you caretongue

Longest time Mike
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by ibietela2(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Imuno:

There is this girl that we've been close for a very long time. Though she is my bestie, but I noticed the way she liked me so much. Though she had boyfriends but presently she is single.

But there is nothing about her that I don't know, her love life, her family, everything about her, she made it open to me. Even her family thinks am her boyfriend.

But here is the problem, I am having feelings for her, like we should be in a relationship. As a guy, I can say if a girl is in love with u. I think she's in love. But I haven't asked her out. Am thinking maybe I should? And again she schools at Ibadan and I school at Ogun state.

It's when we come back home to Lagos we see very well. Sometimes she comes to my school and vice versa. Should I tell her my mind, maybe she has fallen for me too, or I should keep it to myself.

You can give it a short , spending the rest of your life with your bestie is a nice experience
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by BiafranBushBoy: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Briee:
Like you caretongue

Longest time Mike

smiles... I always care.

You know I am caring to a fault.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol.. You're still in school.. My dear your future girlfriend is still trying to gain admission grin.

Better focus on your school, no distractions. Are you ready to cater to her needs? Because trust me she will surely have those. So my advice to you is focus on your school don't go and carry load that is bigger than you. Unless you are capable sha. As far as I'm concerned University girls always have their eyes on working class men. But all the best to both of you sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by pawesome(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bestie bestie until pant shift
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Vicvalentine: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Don’t ask her out. It’s an infatuation which definitely fade away.
Just keep the bestie thing going.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by rs172(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Briee:
You have feelings for her abi?
Men always want sex from ladies.

Men are..... lipsrsealed

Men are DIAMONDS in the eyes of ladies and still going to keep f*cking ladies.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by mimimile93: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Water ke nwong grin

Adi mbong ke awong
Allow me to love you till you learn how to love yourself..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by loko50(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
If you don't ask her out now you will regret it later

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Lexusgs430: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Imuno:

Both of you are still students....... Concentrate on your education.............
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Briee(f): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

smiles... I always care.

You know I am caring to a fault.
Lol, I can't remember the last time you say hi.

rs172:

Men are DIAMONDS in the eyes of ladies and still going to keep f*cking ladies.
So, that's why he should betray her trust and ask her out. Indeed men think with their penissss
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by micflo28(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bro. Its not love, its an eye for free, cheap unadulterated sex you want grin grin grin cheesy. Go on bro and eat your meal/kill. But don't be an "uncle Thomas". Use protection. You would cross the line of sexual fascination to reality when you get her pregnant. Do the needful and tell her your feelings chap.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Seadesh: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
she's your bestie nothing bad unless u want to be with your enemy

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Alaadin(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
NuhRegular:
Lol.. You're still in school.. My dear your future girlfriend is still trying to gain admission grin.

Better focus on your school, no distractions. Are you ready to cater to her needs? Because trust me she will surely have those. So my advice to you is focus on your school don't go and carry load that is bigger than you. Unless you are capable sha. As far as I'm concerned University girls always have their eyes on working class men. But all the best to both of you sha cheesy

coolFlesh and blood didn't reveal the bolded to you
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Alaadin(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
pawesome:
Bestie bestie until pant shift
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
That's actually my relationship format. Though rare, and weird, but it sure does work!..
Hurry and tell her bro.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nextlevel0007(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hope she is Atikulated

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Optmus(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Are you really sure you love her?

Or maybe what you really want is to bleep her.

I have similar dilemma as you do.

I have a bestie I like so much. Sometimes I think I want to be in a relationship with her. But I sat down and thought about it and I found out it was just momentary infatuations. So I backed off and learnt to quench that feeling whenever it arise.

I don't want to do her bad thing because I like her a lot.
Imuno:

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Airforce01(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Give it to someone who needs it.

I'm out!!!

I like your "Lips"

Na asset
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by alizma: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Imuno:

after being someone's bestie for 3 good year, on song change the tempo one day, if you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love am eeey....... though we became lovers for another 4yrs but couldn't make it up to the alter at the end, each time I look back to the days we shared, I thank African China for that track.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Alaadin(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
sokera:
what is your GP in sch ?

Not enof for MTN flashing
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
mimimile93:
Allow me to love you till you learn how to love yourself..

Does love even exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe This Type Of Love (photo) / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Funny Toasting Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.