Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Am In Love With My Bestie - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Bestie (50294 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by jessedaflow: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Briee:
You have feelings for her abi? Men always want sex from ladies.
Men are..... lipsrsealed
Re u the pet fowl or the fowl owner..abeg calm dwn
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ogaga87(m): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hassan88:
[color=#000099][/color] Lol, let him start with the AK 47. This one will nt backfire.

What if the girl is a learner
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Imuno:
Hello nairalanders, I want to discuss something with u guys.

There is this girl that we've been close for a very long time. Though she is my bestie, but I noticed the way she liked me so much. Though she had boyfriends but presently she is single.

But there is nothing about her that I don't know, her love life, her family, everything about her, she made it open to me. Even her family thinks am her boyfriend.

But here is the problem, I am having feelings for her, like we should be in a relationship. As a guy, I can say if a girl is in love with u. I think she's in love. But I haven't asked her out. Am thinking maybe I should? And again she schools at Ibadan and I school at Ogun state.

It's when we come back home to Lagos we see very well. Sometimes she comes to my school and vice versa. Should I tell her my mind, maybe she has fallen for me too, or I should keep it to myself.

Am confused. Help a brother

This lack of bravery is why she friend zoned you in the first place.

But kwantinu.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by henwealth(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Just lyk that

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Dinho20(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ogaga87:

What then do you believe in? I'm a learner please
I HOPE THIS STUFF ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by ikevictor: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Do you truly love her??

Do you see a future with her??

Would you still date her even if no sex was involved??

If yes, go ahead!
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by yemmy75(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

A wise man once said:

"Keeping a female as best friend is like taking a chicken as a pet, because one day you will surely eat it"
You get autosense lol

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by stchinedu: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
lipsrsealed hmmmmm
A wise comment up there says...

"Keeping a female as best friend is like taking a chicken as a pet, because one day you will surely eat it"

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ogaga87(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
okenwaa:
Relationship experts don full this thread.

If you like no concentrate finish the school wey u manage dey..

Collect the 2"2 or 3rd class wey dem fit give you make u manage.

Try follow ur mates go service.

Then go hustle..........hustle oooo

Love no dey finish,,,cus when e go clear 4RM ur eyes and d@ girl leave u,no come here dey shout "after all you sacrificed for her" 4 us ooo..

I av talk my own.

Some girls can just make you do the unthinkable.. Do you know if the guy next level in life is tied to that girl.. I just dey talk sha because I know there is a difference between the DAVIDO and CHIOMA, and DAVIDO without CHIOMA..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Oga..u are the director general of friend zone...u have received permanent residence permit deep in the friend zone...forget it ..... infact what u have is indefinite approval to remain....
If she loves u, she would have given u correct sign, the sign that u can't doubt...u won't even come here to ask us....b4 u get ur heart crushed...get ur own girl so u can forget her a bit.....
Let her know about the girl...confirm babe ooo..dat she can't compete with...some ladies sometimes will have to see u with someone else for them to realise they have feelings...if she sees u with someone else bad she cool...oga forget it.....

By the way.....does she ask "have u eaten"...?? everyday

Chief please learn me something I beg.

In the Nigerian context when a woman asks if you’ve eaten, what does it mean?

Muchas Gracias Senor.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ogaga87(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dinho20:
I HOPE THIS STUFF ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION

I'm a guy.. And the bible said when the time comes, I will leave my father house to make that search.. I will only pray for direction and not waiting for it to come.. Hustling for the right woman is part of our responsibility...
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Rahyberg(m): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
bro, u beta tell her u are having feelings for her b4 its too late.. Na my own bestie mi self dey in relationship with. and all have been going fine.. she also have been wanting mi to tell her that I had feelings for her..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ogaga87(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Chief please learn me something I beg.

In the Nigerian context when a woman asks if you’ve eaten, what does it mean?

Muchas Gracias Senor.

I can see you are already drowning with your emotions but be careful..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ogaga87(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Rahyberg:
bro, u beta tell her u are having feelings for her b4 its too late.. Na my own bestie mi self dey in relationship with. and all have been going fine.. she also have been wanting mi to tell her that I had feelings for her..

Delay can irritate some girls sha... Where the guy..? Come take this advice very fast...
But don't forget to be romantic sha...
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Vega100: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
You have feelings for her abi?
Men always want sex from ladies.

Men are..... lipsrsealed
no b fvck make God create women? What else?
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Abillsable: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Ask this girl out already,if you truly know her that much and is worth been your woman.What a beautiful opportunity that you are seeking advice over!
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Abillsable: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2018
I wish I had this kind of scenario in my life right now.I wont waste anytime.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

A wise man once said:

Lol
Well I have male friends who have been very close platonic friends for nearly twenty years
They have not eaten me yet!

@ post
dear poster, I like your story and will be rooting for your love. If she rejects your advance, please still stay friends (find a way to make it work)
There is something refreshing about your post
It made me smile!!!
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
Apart from large balls and tiny prick, watin most men get to offer?

Wait
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by MarieSucre(f): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2018
mimimile93:

I have something to offer. Something priceless. And I can only offer it if the hole is tight like a million virgins..
See what a Muslim is typing. Subhanallah.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ogaga87(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2018
merahki:

Lol
Well I have male friends who have been very close platonic friends for nearly twenty years
They have not eaten me yet!

@ post
dear poster, I like your story and will be rooting for your love. If she rejects your advance, please still stay friends (find a way to make it work)
There is something refreshing about your post
It made me smile!!!

Where is this guy¿... Another adbice don come.. Come collect and apply, then you come back to tell how it went..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ogaga87(m): 12:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
wetin concern me.... them send una sch and u are talking of love

na why buhari call una lazy youth

If you have no advice for this guy, make you give your phone to somebody take play game joor.. ... What crime has he commit by multitasking
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Tweak2k: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
Apart from large balls and tiny prick, watin most men get to offer?

go and marry your m*ther na.... sh*ty feminist
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Obdk: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
Your Queen, I'm the Queen in my king's life.

Dat ur king with thick balls and tiny prick balls

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Obdk: 1:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Tweak2k:

go and marry your m*ther na.... sh*ty feminist

Nothing like feminism most Feminist still end up collecting prick... They re mostly bitter unmarried ladies and dumped young girls
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Tweak2k: 1:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Obdk:

Nothing like feminism most Feminist still end up collecting prick... They re mostly bitter unmarried ladies and dumped young girls

lol .. nawa
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by jclassiq(m): 1:10am On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
It may not really be love. There's no way that two people of the opposite sex would spend most of their time together and one won't develop feelings for the other.

So what do you call that, Hate??

chai.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Mistadora01(m): 1:18am On Oct 20, 2018
That's why I hate d word... BeStie
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by holysaint1(m): 1:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Rahyberg:

bro.. U just described my present r/tionshp in dis ur post ooo... sad

and its one of d best decisions i have made in life so far...

As for d op, if u know u can still be wit her in a r/tionship w/o the sex... Then i will advice u sum up d courage and make d move.. (cus believe me, u will b needin a whole lotta courage).

N:B... And pls dont 4get to define d r/tionship. its very important.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by criuze(m): 1:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Hopes you're up to some dough

Otherwise you should focus on graduation an NYSC
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by TheOc: 2:00am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno.
You might end up serving guests at her wedding.
Ask her out and be proud you did even if she says no.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Dynamique: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Maintain the friendship until the time is right, when the time is right, you will know.

A Rough Guess: She is in U.I while you're in OOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo / Describe This Type Of Love (photo) / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.