Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Am In Love With My Bestie - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Bestie (50302 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
You have feelings for her abi? Men always want sex from ladies.
Men are..... lipsrsealed

Say it dear.....
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by empressteemah06(f): 3:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:
Hello nairalanders, I want to discuss something with u guys.

There is this girl that we've been close for a very long time. Though she is my bestie, but I noticed the way she liked me so much. Though she had boyfriends but presently she is single.

But there is nothing about her that I don't know, her love life, her family, everything about her, she made it open to me. Even her family thinks am her boyfriend.

But here is the problem, I am having feelings for her, like we should be in a relationship. As a guy, I can say if a girl is in love with u. I think she's in love. But I haven't asked her out. Am thinking maybe I should? And again she schools at Ibadan and I school at Ogun state.

It's when we come back home to Lagos we see very well. Sometimes she comes to my school and vice versa. Should I tell her my mind, maybe she has fallen for me too, or I should keep it to myself.

Am confused. Help a brother
and you have a girlfriend ooo.. That's what I was telling a guy... My bestie.. My bestie.. At the end na fu.ckkkk go end am...Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by alexola20(m): 3:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Juliearth(f): 4:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

There is this girl that we've been close for a very long time. Though she is my bestie, but I noticed the way she liked me so much. Though she had boyfriends but presently she is single.

But there is nothing about her that I don't know, her love life, her family, everything about her, she made it open to me. Even her family thinks am her boyfriend.

But here is the problem, I am having feelings for her, like we should be in a relationship. As a guy, I can say if a girl is in love with u. I think she's in love. But I haven't asked her out. Am thinking maybe I should? And again she schools at Ibadan and I school at Ogun state.

It's when we come back home to Lagos we see very well. Sometimes she comes to my school and vice versa. Should I tell her my mind, maybe she has fallen for me too, or I should keep it to myself.

You are good to go bro,ask her to be your girlfriend! I am positive that your relationship with her would be splendid since you have known each other for a while. I am confused about the "boyfriends" part in your narrative. Is it like a generic reference to all the guys she has dated or she is the type that dates multiple guys at a time...
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by MillerHenry01: 4:08am On Oct 20, 2018
I understand that is some how challenging to let ur feelings easily known to some that is very close for so many person reasons, and dis is d more reason why we shd always do dis in a very early stage of every relationship. But dis is my personal advice for u on hw to go abt it bro. Miss Angel knows ur face, d way u smile, the way u talk, the food u like and all dat vice versa. I am nt sure dr will b so much intro to do anymore. When u let a lady hv d impression dat u want to tell her something, dis may not end up well as expected because she may prepare herself enough wt diverse answers dat may end up as excuses to u so u just hv to surprise her wt ur love proposal. Wen she comes around u just need to hug her as usual bt dis time around in dat standing position never let her go off ur hugs and push d words into her ears. And do ensure she talks back i mean get her response and be satisfied wt it before you loose d hugs. Bro, u are good to gooooooooooo
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by chiteny(m): 4:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

Are we talking about the same girl here as well?

https://www.nairaland.com/4783793/im-really-confused-dont-know
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Olibboy: 4:39am On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
It may not really be love. There's no way that two people of the opposite sex would spend most of their time together and one won't develop feelings for the other.
truetalk
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Op, such relationships do not really last. There is this guy I visit often almost everyday (something I rarely do), we spend time watching movies together and chatting after work, though I am only interested
in his friendship and nothing more. I thought he was different from other guys who couldnt keep female friends because they always want something more. Well, recently he told me he felt like kissing me the last time we talked and that was it....he killed my friendship with him and I avoid him so much like a plaque now. My point is, you don't have to ask her your bestie out... You two being friends is more than enough.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by mechanics(m): 4:56am On Oct 20, 2018
sirusX:

Relationship can be great and you get to learn a lot about each other, but you need to know that it's different from friendship

I mean that little things that don't matter in friendship could affect relationship...so it's dicey as people have lost good friends in relationships that turned sour

So, ask yourself what you want from the relationship and why you want to be in that relationship? You have to be prepared to go the distance, and because you know her, being in a relationship should be an amazing experience as it all begins with friendship

It takes two to make things work, so I hope she's out there thinking about you the same way you're thinking about her
You are right.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by mechanics(m): 4:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Bros, two things are involved, it's either a yes or no, be bold, try to approach her and let her know your mind towards her, but don't break her heart o, don't start what you can't finish, and I hope you are matured enough to start a relationship.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Xano(m): 5:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

I chose to quote you, to get your attention.

I advise, do not risk your friendship now because of relationship. You are in school, you both like each other a lot, even your family and probably hers like you both.

Continue as you are, besties. Your like for each other would continue.
She may ask you, why you are not showing interest in other girls, reply, it would be better to earn a living first.
When you finish school, push yourself to get a job, she would admire you more. That's the time to take the leap of faith.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by iamfaitholusola: 5:07am On Oct 20, 2018
I just love the way this sounds lmaoooo

nifemi25:
Alaye there is no crime in trying. Let her know your feelings towards her...
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Enough6000(f): 5:16am On Oct 20, 2018
OK now
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

Concentrate on your studies my man... Make money and ladies will be the ones to seek your attention.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by chijokz(m): 5:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
Mtcheeew... Women are Queens
Exactly bae..On a side note, are you single? I dey find wife...#TeamMarriage
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Hassan88(m): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Ogaga87:

What if the girl is a learner
my brother, have u forgotten that women can be easily deceived? Meanwhile she cant be a learner after having boyfrds as he stated. For me, to deceive a woman is like eating noodles and egg.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Noblepreneur: 6:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

Concentrate and face your Book. Relationship is meant for adults who are independent and can take decisions without asking the world.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Chief please learn me something I beg.

In the Nigerian context when a woman asks if you’ve eaten, what does it mean?

Muchas Gracias Senor.

Don't take life too hard....try and watch some funny movies, loosen up a bit.. this one that u can't even identify a simple joke mixed with sarcasm....don't go and kill ur self oooo.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by frozen70(f): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2018
If you are satisfied that both of you are in love with each other, be open too and start a love relationship

You don't expect her to approach you first for love affair

She has been expecting you to make the move

She has a boy friend yes, but it's her choice to switch or not
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by OfficialSam(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
Apart from large balls and tiny prick, watin most men get to offer?

Apart from a slack and loose pussy that can make us drown. What can you offer? tongue
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2018
IamD18:
Wise folks don't date their bestie, they keep them as friends.

Believe me when I say that you both will end up loosing other, you both will start counting each other's flaws, much quarrel, less care for each other and development of insecurity.

Sex destroys friendship of young folks.

If you must have a greater plan about your bestie, let it be marriage, but at this your age being a student, your good friendship is as take.
Your comment is the only sensible one here so far.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by ASO001(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2018
What if am d girl and have read it here?
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by babzlim(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

Kaiiiiiii... I swear you should be flogged for asking this kind of question... U know what just send her number let me talk to her for you since u can't do it yourself. Ewu.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Bsideboi(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2018
The day you ask her to be your girlfriend is the day you loose her as a Bestie... These are two entirely different things. Girls become entitled when u begin to date them.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Born2Breed(f): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

Betteer remain in your friend or bestie zone. Unless you want to sing Amaka disappoint me later
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2018
mimimile93:
Yes. It exists but doesn't live here (earth).

Werey grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
Na me you want take find like? No let me slap you o
grin Good morning Beautiful Briee . No mind them jare, NL with 'LIKES'.

Wish you a splendid day ahead. Put a smile on a less privilege's face and heart or at least carry one your own self.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Adetaiwoo: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

A wise man once said:

"Keeping a female as best friend is like taking a chicken as a pet, because one day you will surely eat it"

Mehnnnn I couldn't agree more boss.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by oweniwe(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
Apart from large balls and tiny prick, watin most men get to offer?

Money...!!..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by dukeo(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

Don't screw up the beautiful friendship you share if you don't plan to marry her after asking her out... My own advice
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
THE THING IS MOST LADIES ENJOY THE ATTENTION, COMPANY AND PROTECTION THEY GET FROM THEIR MALE BESTIES. SOME EVEN GET MONEY AND OTHER GOODIES WITHOUT ADDING NOTHING TO THE YOUNG BROTHER'S LIFE.

THE PRESENCE OF SOME FEMALE FRIENDS ENSURES THAT YOU AS A GUY ENDS UP NOT CLICKING A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE OF THE ENERGY AND ATTENTION YOU INVEST INTO MAKING THIS FEMALE BESTIE FEEL COMFORTABLE (MEANWHILE SHE CAN HAVE AS MANY RELATIONSHIPS AS SHE WANTS, SEEKS RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM YOU.. BUT FEELS JEALOUS WHEN YOU TALK TO OTHER GIRLS).

THIS MAKES BRO FEEL ENTITLED TO SOMETHING CONSIDERING HOW MUCH HE'S BEEN LOSING IN THEIR 3-YEAR DIRECTIONLESS FRIENDSHIP.. SO HE TRIES TO GET THE ONLY THING THAT'S AVAILABLE, AND IF HE'S NOT GOING TO GET IT WITH EASE HE TRIES TO FORCE HIS WAY THROUGH, LEADING TO RÁPE, AND STORIES LIKE THIS.

THERE'S NO WAY IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD THAT TWO PEOPLE OF OPPOSITE GENDER WILL BE TOGETHER FOR A CERTAIN DURATION AND WON'T FEEL THINGS... THEY CAN ONLY KEEP DENYING AND SUPPRESSING THEIR FEELINGS.

GUYS, KEEPING A FEMALE BESTIE IS THE MOST FOOLISH THING..
AFTER ALL THE WAYS YOU LOSE MONEY, CLOTHES, ENERGY, AND TIME DOING CHORES AND RUNNING ERRANDS FOR HER..... WHAT DO YOU GAIN APART FROM THE FEW TIMES SHE COOKS BADLY TASTING INDOMIE FOR YOU? undecided

I was practically reading this and it felt so much like me...
we, the lady should free this male Besties they also deserve a life.
They care so much for you and it can be draining on their part...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by enuk80(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Op, I don't think your relationship with your bestie will last for long if you finally ask her out. The fact that you like her and she likes you doesn't mean that same friendship feelings can be put into relationships. Relationships is another level of commitment that is different from friendship.when you guys started dating,things will get sour over time because you will see flaws that you didn't see during your friendship days and it will be very difficult for you to cope. I have been there before and I tell you it didn't work out along the line.

I will prefer you look for someone else completely and always be bestie to your friend.

Though, the best person to marry is your friend but this days, it doesn't work properly in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Describe This Type Of Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.