Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Am In Love With My Bestie - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Bestie (50748 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Briee(f): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Tweak2k:

go and marry your m*ther na.... sh*ty feminist
Cry babygrin
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by collinsyangz(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2018
In a relationship there's always a 3rd party, the devil named them BESTIE,
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Ogaga87:

If you have no advice for this guy, make you give your phone to somebody take play game joor.. ... What crime has he commit by multitasking

everything na news.... 3things to keep secrete

1 income
2next moves
3love life
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Babaest247: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2018
As a neutral guy there are some things you should be doing to her to see the way she responds, if positively, go ahead and tell her your mind
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Splasshhh(f): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Do it already
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by aisosa101(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2018
finish school first befor talking about relationship
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by DonMekino(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Finally bestie is the title for a friendzoned brother...
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by SweetyZinta(f): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2018
IamD18:
Wise folks don't date their bestie, they keep them as friends.

Believe me when I say that you both will end up loosing other, you both will start counting each other's flaws, much quarrel, less care for each other and development of insecurity.

Sex destroys friendship of young folks.

If you must have a greater plan about your bestie, let it be marriage, but at this your age being a student, your good friendship is as take.

Yes! You took out the words from my mouth. It is so true in most cases that besties don't guarantee good relationships. That is when selfishness at its peak come to play, unforgiveness, counting of flaws too. Remain besties please unless you feel you want to get married soon then you can consider telling her about your feelings.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Ogaga87(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Aurielfinizu:

everything na news.... 3things to keep secrete

1 income
2next moves
3love life

This wan nor concern me joor

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by MuyiRano(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:
Hello nairalanders, I want to discuss something with u guys.

There is this girl that we've been close for a very long time. Though she is my bestie, but I noticed the way she liked me so much. Though she had boyfriends but presently she is single.

But there is nothing about her that I don't know, her love life, her family, everything about her, she made it open to me. Even her family thinks am her boyfriend.

But here is the problem, I am having feelings for her, like we should be in a relationship. As a guy, I can say if a girl is in love with u. I think she's in love. But I haven't asked her out. Am thinking maybe I should? And again she schools at Ibadan and I school at Ogun state.

It's when we come back home to Lagos we see very well. Sometimes she comes to my school and vice versa. Should I tell her my mind, maybe she has fallen for me too, or I should keep it to myself.

Am confused. Help a brother
Have you come across HARDDON's dating drill here on NL?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by t4djay: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Well said...
IamD18:
Wise folks don't date their bestie, they keep them as friends.

Believe me when I say that you both will end up loosing other, you both will start counting each other's flaws, much quarrel, less care for each other and development of insecurity.

Sex destroys friendship of young folks.

If you must have a greater plan about your bestie, let it be marriage, but at this your age being a student, your good friendship is as take.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Godpikin99(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Briee:
You have feelings for her abi?
Men always want sex from ladies.

Men are..... lipsrsealed

Not every man won sex from a � woman.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Massdamm(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
this exactly wat I'm going through presently
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by DextrousDavid(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dont tell her nothing o. Thats how 1 girl who would buy things for me stopped talking to me cos i told her i loved her o. My opinion tho..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Don't take life too hard....try and watch some funny movies, loosen up a bit.. this one that u can't even identify a simple joke mixed with sarcasm....don't go and kill ur self oooo.

I’ts my fault. I apologize for quoting you.

Thanks.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by ucosuagwu(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

There is this girl that we've been close for a very long time. Though she is my bestie, but I noticed the way she liked me so much. Though she had boyfriends but presently she is single.

But there is nothing about her that I don't know, her love life, her family, everything about her, she made it open to me. Even her family thinks am her boyfriend.

But here is the problem, I am having feelings for her, like we should be in a relationship. As a guy, I can say if a girl is in love with u. I think she's in love. But I haven't asked her out. Am thinking maybe I should? And again she schools at Ibadan and I school at Ogun state.

It's when we come back home to Lagos we see very well. Sometimes she comes to my school and vice versa. Should I tell her my mind, maybe she has fallen for me too, or I should keep it to myself.

TELL HER YOUR FEELINGS OOO.... You never know until you try, don't be a doubting thomas...You don't want to regret later... I recently had an issue like this but she wasn't my bestie but more of a close friend from highschool. Turns out i liked her so much in highschool and never said anything, she also did too because we just talked recently but now distance is a problem and time has gone.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by brandon180(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
why do i get d feeling that OP needs sex from that girl and feels this is d only way.but ur own friendzone deep sha..
Anyway here is my advice.
NEVER TELL A GIRL U LIKE,LOVE OR HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER. U know why?
SHE ALREADY KNOWS. U see ladies are experts when it comes to reading body languages, so she has already decoded from d way u look at her, call her most times, and d way u talk to her, she knows dat u like her. So d moment u tell her u like her, u have spoilt everything.
One quick question? If u have ever had sexual thoughts of this girl, maybe u even undressed her with ur mind,
Oga what u are feeling isnt love but lust stop deceiving urself for d moment ''u insert ur modem into her system and use it to browse her internet'' u will discover that d feeling of 'love' go evaporate..
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by mrdino(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
It may not really be love. There's no way that two people of the opposite sex would spend most of their time together and one won't develop feelings for the other.

Absolutely right. That's why I laugh at those who say it's okay for a married person or someone in a serious relationship to have an opposite sex as a bestie.
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Imuno:

Read Mr. Friend zone and you'll get all you need.

Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by Fourwinds: 2:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Briee:
Apart from large balls and tiny prick, watin most men get to offer?
hmmmmmm
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by mimimile93: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
MarieSucre:
See what a Muslim is typing. Subhanallah.
As-salamu alaykum
Re: I Am In Love With My Bestie by MarieSucre(f): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
mimimile93:

As-salamu alaykum
Wa alaykum salam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.