Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand (6492 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2018
budaatum:

I'm not masquerading. And I'm not pained. Are you pained? You sound pained! You do know I'm going to hell, right? Go on, rejoice!
why are you so afraid of hell, I taught you said it only exist in the mind of those that believe it's existence.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by budaatum: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2018
solite3:
why are you so afraid of hell, I taught you said it only exist in the mind of those that believe it's existence.
It indeed does exist in the mind of those in whom it is created, just like gods and heaven. But where did you get that I'm afraid?
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 25, 2018
budaatum:

It indeed does exist in the mind of those in whom it is created, just like gods and heaven. But where did you get that I'm afraid?
atheism is a mental disease that makes you believe you are smarter than every one else, and creates a self deluxe in the mind of its host making them to attack what they perceived as unreal.

did you get, I rejoice that you are going to hell?
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2018
solite3:
you have been answered.
state the mistake Paul made? you could not!
you just read that what Paul taught was a revelation from God himself yet you said it was a mistake. Mr man it is clear who you are.
you are calling God a liar but you are a deceiver and an heretic.
For all that you've said so far i been able to draw three conclusions, that Paul is your christ, your Holy spirit, and God, for anyone that speaks against him is an anti-christ, for he is the one that Jesus promised to send to us from the Father who would reveal all truth to us, for anyone who said he made a mistake is calling God a liar, respectively to you. If so, then Jesus to you was also an anti-christ and calling God a liar when he put a thorn in Paul's flesh and sent a messenger of satan to buffet him, to checkmate his mistakes, for how dare he do that to your revered trinity? You sound familiar as though i met you before here, the same person in different usernames. Busted!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 25, 2018
budaatum:

I am not an atheist who believes that there are no gods...It's my favorite line on here: "Gods are figments of the imagination that only exist in the minds of those in whom they are created". I can therefore not tell you that the god that exists in your mind is not there even though I can discuss a text about a particular god. But as to there being one god, well, the evidence hardly leads to such conclusions.
well if you are truly an atheist who apparently loves Jesus, i know the exact drug that that you need to cure you of your atheismaculosis. And it is called "one work" not two but just one work and that disease would be on the run forever from you, for how can this rare extent of spiritual potential be wasted on such a disease? I already told you to get ready for something's imminent that would rattle the very foundations of hell, atheism, and the level of falsehood in the church. So get ready i say, for it gonna get really hot on Earth! wink
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
For all that you've said so far i been able to draw three conclusions, that Paul is your christ, your Holy spirit, and God, for anyone that speaks against him is an anti-christ, for he is the one that Jesus promised to send to us from the Father who would reveal all truth to us, for anyone who said he made a mistake is calling God a liar, respectively to you. If so, then Jesus to you was also an anti-christ and calling God a liar when he put a thorn in Paul's flesh and sent a messenger of satan to buffet him, to checkmate his mistakes, for how dare he do that to your revered trinity? You sound familiar as though i met you before here, the same person in different usernames. Busted!
you are an antichrist.
it's not about Paul but Jesus Christ,

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Paul had a direct revelation from Jesus himself, thus he received the same authority as Peter and the other apostls.

the ministry of apostleship is the highest ministry

Galatians 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentilessmiley

you have heard severally that what the apostles taught and preached were 100% from God yet you are bent on bringing damnation on yourself.

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

you cannot separate Jesus teaching from the apostles as you heretic is trying to do.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2018
2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

1 Timothy 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

the teachings of of the apostles were where of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with.

God put on a thorn on Paul because of a certain revelation he received so that he would not be exalted more than he actually his not because of any error.

2 Corinthians 12:6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

12:8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

Mr jesusjnr claims Paul made mistakes in his teachings
Mr man point them out?
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by budaatum: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2018
solite3:
you are an antichrist.
it's not about Paul but Jesus Christ,
Oh junior jesus, you might want to tread careful. It's a tiny step from antichrist to satan.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2018
budaatum:

Oh junior jesus, you might want to tread careful. It's a tiny step from antichrist to satan.
I would really enjoy being an antipaulchrist to him. You wey know wetin dey i am already done with him as he's so blind yet he thinks he sees clearly to make his case even worse. If you know wetin e take man to get to this level eh, you go understand why Jesus talk say make someone no give something holy to the dog or cast pearls before the swine, dem go dey use am dey play tumbo-tumbo. So as for that guy i don switch to silence mode not even the parables mode wey Jesus been switch to, for parables done even pass this one level.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by budaatum: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
I would really enjoy being an antipaulchrist to him. You wey know wetin dey i am already done with him as he's so blind yet he thinks he sees clearly to make his case even worse. If you know wetin e take man to get to this level eh, you go understand why Jesus talk say make someone no give something holy to the dog or cast pearls before the swine, dem go dey use am dey play tumbo-tumbo. So as for that guy i don switch to silence mode not even the parables mode wey Jesus been switch to, for parables done even pass this one level.
Only those at a level know the effort to get to that level. Those beneath it would always think they are at the highest level though. But fruits reveal a lot, don't they. You got to wonder what Jesus some 'believe' in that makes they so quick to send others to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2018
budaatum:

Only those at a level know the effort to get to that level. Those beneath it would always think they are at the highest level though. But fruits reveal a lot, don't they. You got to wonder what Jesus some 'believe' in that makes they so quick to send others to hell.
True dat, true dat.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Thank God it's a friday to not to be a fool!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Be like the wise man who built his house upon the rock!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2018
budaatum:

when the blind leads the blind both shall fall into the ditch.
antichrist is anyone that opposes Christ which you and jesusjr are furiously doing but at the end it will come to naught.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Let the words of Jesus be true, and that of any other which contradicts it, a lie.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
I have just one question for all those who claim to be followers of Jesus: Have you kept his word today?
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
jesusjnr:
There's a gospel being spread around the world, by people who claim to be followers of Jesus, that to believe in Jesus you do not need to obey his words, but this is what Jesus, who they claim to be their Lord, said: "And every one that
heareth these
sayings of mine, and
doeth them not, shall
be likened unto a
foolish man, which built his house upon
the sand: And the rain
descended, and the
floods came, and the
winds blew, and beat
upon that house; and
it fell: and great was the fall of it."
Mt 7:26-27.(KJV). This is what Jesus himself said, therefore you must be wary of such people and such gospels which they preach, for their gospel is like the sand, and believing it is like building your house upon the sand, and only a foolish man would do that as Jesus himself said. Therefore be wise for it's Jesus alone who will determine who gets into eternal life and who doesn't and no one else, so that you don't build a house that ends up crashing into hell. They say, "A word is enough for the wise".
You only do what someone ask you to do if
(1) you agree he knows more than you do.
(2) you see him as a trusted leader.
(3) you are sure there's great benefits in doing so.
(4) you see him as your owner.
Whoever rejects or ignores Jesus' words simply means he/she can't trust Jesus' judgement, sees no benefits in the command,takes those obeying Him as fools and has no regards for Jesus. Jesus rightly calls them "workers of iniquity" "men of lawlessness".
So they DON'T believe in Jesus at all! They just want to follow the misinformed crowd who love singing and cheering one another for the fun of it. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
TATIME:
You only do what someone ask you to do if
(1) you agree he knows more than you do.
(2) you see him as a trusted leader.
(3) you are sure there's great benefits in doing so.
(4) you see him as your owner.
Whoever rejects or ignores Jesus' words simply means he/she can't trust Jesus' judgement, sees no benefits in the command,takes those obeying Him as fools and has no regards for Jesus. Jesus rightly calls them "workers of iniquity" "men of lawlessness".
So they DON'T believe in Jesus at all! They just want to follow the misinformed crowd who love singing and cheering one another for the fun of it. undecided undecided undecided
I couldn't have said it any better. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
jesusjnr:
I couldn't have said it any better. Thanks and God bless you.
It's not by my understanding but the teaching of a global family popularly known as Jehovah's Witnesses.
In fact that's why every religion on earth have developed intense hatred for us because we're always sticking to the commands of our trusted Master,Lord and King "Jesus". When Satan tries to introduce another distraction by creating a seemingly fine setting for interfaith, will say NO!
Whoever can't obey Jesus' instructions simply can't remain a member of our organization,since all members must be submissive to those taking the lead.
Before Jesus left for heaven, there were 11 Apostles leading His ever increasing group,they made mistakes for sure but whoever is not obedient to them is not a Christian! Today everyone wants to choose the religion that's OK for them yet they're anticipating divine acceptance. Jehovah's Witnesses frankly tells them "if you're not with US, certainly you're against US"
God bless you too!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 28, 2018
Try and add some doing today to your hearing of the master's words if you've not already done that before.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2018
The problem most people are having today started with the birth of the Antichrist some 1700 years ago, the Antichrist changed everything that Christ taught and gave people the exact opposite of Jesus' teachings. So true Christianity was lost not until about a century ago when Jesus came back (in spirit) to take away His first set of (dead) Born Again brothers. He noticed just one group that's willing to make amendments in their way of worship and adopted them as His followers. These ones He started directing them to His former arrangement that the Antichrist buried and today true Christianity is back in shape just as in the first century. Whoever wants to live forever must make a thorough research and investigations to identify them today!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by alBHAGDADI: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
TATIME:
The problem most people are having today started with the birth of the Antichrist some 1700 years ago, the Antichrist changed everything that Christ taught and gave people the exact opposite of Jesus' teachings. So true Christianity was lost not until about a century ago when Jesus came back (in spirit) to take away His first set of (dead) Born Again brothers. He noticed just one group that's willing to make amendments in their way of worship and adopted them as His followers. These ones He started directing them to His former arrangement that the Antichrist buried and today true Christianity is back in shape just as in the first century. Whoever wants to live forever must make a thorough research and investigations to identify them today!

hahahahaha

Jehovah's witnesses heresy. grin
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

hahahahaha
Jehovah's witnesses heresy. grin
Heresy indeed! But why not explain why there is thousands of different religious groups with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings all claiming Christians? Because the comments you quoted above never mentioned a religious group. Just the results of a thorough research by a commentator and all you could do is attach it to a religion! Yesterday i was preaching from house to house just as Jesus commanded, a man insisted that i pray with him before we consider the Bible, but after showing him all the scriptural principles nullifying such and reading Jesus' own statement negating it. He said "that's for your own denomination" i tactfully asked him "are you a Christian?" he replied without delay "yes,but i will not agree with that (standard clearly seen as set by Jesus himself)" Of course he knows nothing about what Christianity means if he could read Jesus' statement directly from his Bible condemning something and he ignores Jesus' admonition!
So let's know from your own research why there are thousands of religious groups with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings all claiming Christians! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 29, 2018
Do not be like the foolish man that Jesus talked about.
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 30, 2018
BE YE KEEPERS OF THE WORDS OF JESUS AND NOT HEARERS ONLY!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2018
jesusjnr:
Be ye keepers of the words of Jesus and not hearers only!
That's another problem that the Churches have created to keep people in darkness. Imagine you yourself a man of the twenty first century still reciting their translation of the seventeenth century as if Jesus and others were speaking the English of that time. For your information sir Jesus spoke the Hebrew language and it was first translated to Greek before other languages. Today it's dogmatic attitudes that's making billions rendering Jesus' statement in the old English because that's not the language He used."Become doers of the word and not just hearers" James 1:22 that's what James(Jesus' half brother) said,if you a twenty first century man wants to preach about Jesus sir!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Be ye keepers of the words of Jesus
and not hearers only!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
BE YE KEEPERS OF THE WORDS OF JESUS AND NOT HEARERS ONLY!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2018
BE YE NOT FOOLISH TODAY! Yeah!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2018
jesusjnr:
BE YE NOT FOOLISH TODAY! Yeah!
It's for Debates and NOT for arguments! So TRUE Christians only make presentation of fact and leave if arguments is coming. Philippians 2:14

Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2018
IF JESUS SAYETH IT, JUST OBEY IT!
Re: Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2018
ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU TO BE FOOLISH TODAY PUT IT FAR AWAY FROM YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince / Church Youth Programmes And Activities / Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.