Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (11375 Views)

Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / The Legacy Of A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by makajibbz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Makajibbz: « #26 on: Today at 12:00:13 PM » I know. But you are never shy from using the Psalm of David to protect yourself against evils, while you dont have anything to protect yourself from the mouth of Jesus.

And Jesus was not normal human? He didnt eat when hunger catches him. He didnt sleep when slumber catches him. He didnt cry when the pressure was so much on him. He didnt "bleed" like the rest of us, when his skin was pricked.

The Bible said that Jesus instructed his followers to purchase swords, if the individua do not have a "Bag". Whats the value of the things in that "bag" whereby it is equal to sword? When you ask somebody to do something, you are assumed to be the one doing it yourself. Thats the reality that you are now denying.

Its Peters fault to have the sword in the first place. Jesus didnt tell him to buy it. Peter would not have used it for what Swords isnaturally used for; fights in defense and or offence. Jesus cannever be responsible for what is ethically wrong, even though we see his finger prints all over it.

Your ID says you are in the Middle east among muslim majorities. You are still alive and obviously a christian. Pick up the Quran or Ahadith and show me where Suicide bombing or Terrorizing innocents are propagated. In war when you fight, the people you fight experience terror from you. You experience from them too, because one of you will feel some pain or may lose his life.
Jesus came to the earth as human so he can communicate with humans show humans how to behave and most of all to die.
David was an instrument of God like moses,solomon etc. to spread/write his word.
and please tell me the verse where Jesus told his followers to purchase swords,
Yes, it is peters fault he has a sword,but if your mother kills a police who is a father and wife because he wanted to arrest you for a death sentence, wouldnt you feel a bit guilty dat yu allowed that happen?

Yes i am in Dubai,i dnt have problems with islam and it doesnt have problems with me,at the end the truth will be obvious i just hope my muslim friends and relatives will be alive to give their lives to christ before armageddon ,i only a have a problem with the extremists, claiming they're figthing for their religion,especially in Nigeria.

What do you have to say about them?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by jcross19: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
[b]in that book of poem called the koran was a pure forgery okay in many places in the koran no one can know ho is the writer or the narrator if the came from one source i mean one body they did not need to represent the source with third person singular ,in some case you will find the word WE , OUR OR HE in one sentence referring to allah then please tell me what it's the source of that book ? then some one should tell me what is the significant of a prophet is it not the act of prophesy ? can any Muslims scholar show me where Mohammad prophesy , where Adam, Issac, Jacob or Solomon prophesy ? they called all theses people i have mentioned prophet huh
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2010
jcross19:

[b]in that book of poem called the koran was a pure forgery okay in many places in the koran no one can know ho is the writer or the narrator if the came from one source i mean one body they did not need to represent the source with third person singular ,in some case you will find the word WE , OUR OR HE in one sentence referring to allah then please tell me what it's the source of that book ? then some one should tell me what is the significant of a prophet is it not the act of prophesy ? can any Muslims scholar show me where Mohammad prophesy , where Adam, Issac, Jacob or Solomon prophesy ? they called all theses people i have mentioned prophet huh

Their allah which is really one is also acknowledging that there is a higher Order of Truth which is to be ascribed the pronoun WE, OUR. It will only take time before knowledge of the Most High God permeates the entire fabrics of Islam, and their lips will all confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all. Halleluia!

Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by makajibbz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2010
jcross19:

there was never anything like:
Prophet Adam
Prophet Jacob, etc.
The prophets remember are Isiah,Elijah,Elisha,etc.
What you said just shows your level of Knowlegde!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by aletheia(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
JESUS is alive! (Koran 3,55;4,158,159)

Muhammad is dead and buried in Medina AWAITING JUDGMENT
Muhammad said, '''By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me''' (Hadith vol. 5, no. 266).
Not surprising given that Allah is none other than the moon god also known as Sin to the Sumerians (reason for the prominence of the crescent moon emblem in this false religion).
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
@Makajibbz: « #32 on: Today at 02:06:00 PM »
Yes i am in Dubai,i dnt have problems with islam and it doesnt have problems with me,at the end the truth will be obvious i just hope my muslim friends and relatives will be alive to give their lives to christ before armageddon ,i only a have a problem with the extremists, claiming they're figthing for their religion,especially in Nigeria.
The same Jews who killed your god Jesus son of Mary, where beaten into a pulp for their hypocrisy in the battle of Kaibah. If Islam were to have a brave lion like Ali bin AbiTalib as leader right now, you will see justice in play. The muslim army would have tore up the evil doers, who mess with Islam, oppressing Muslims and non Muslims alike, around the world. Lions dont fear you know. Muslims who are true believers know that Allah Almighty is on their side, always, unless it is Will to test them, as He had said in the Quran; you belief, do you not expect to be tested?

What do you have to say about them?
I dislike their ignorance and senseless killings. They do not have a clue about Islam. It takes a certain calculated quality of balanced good nature in reverence to the Creator to actually practice islam properly. There is no extremism in Islam, a nation that should be in the middle course, moderate in everything about life and living.

@jcross19: « #33 on: Today at 03:55:49 PM »
[b]in that book of poem called the koran
It is Quran you blind bat. Your heart must be heavy that you cant see the difference between K and Q. Prose is what Quran is. And everyone knows that Prose is different from Poetry.

was a pure forgery okay in many places in the koran no one can know ho is the writer or the narrator if the came from one source i mean one body they did not need to represent the source with third person singular
Go rent a movie titled Forrest Gump. You will see a man talking about a scenerio and he explained it and the action is played out in the theater of his life. He was at a Bus Station during his explanation, and in other avenues explaining away to many other people, at different time of the period of explanation. That will somewhat open your mind to the introduction to the structual science of the Quranic verses and its language style of revelation.

in some case you will find the word WE , OUR OR HE in one sentence referring to allah then please tell me what it's the source of that book ?
Adenuga says to his group manager when he is given him instruction: "We want you "Tunde" to go to Aso Rock in Abuja" When you get there tell them it is I, Adenuga who sends you, on "Our" behalf, the Chairman of this Company to see the personal assistant to the President. When you get there, let him you are from us, we have mandated you as our mouth piece, so speak as if Adenuga is speaking". If thi what Adenuga said, is he wrong as the chairman of his well established company to use we, us, our for himself when he was talking to his manager who is going to enjoy what Adenuga has to offer, including his influence with the assistant to the VP in Abuja? If Adenuga can use we, us and our for hiself, will it be out of place for the Creator the Almighty God to use the same for Himself? Allah in any place He uses any of the We, Us and Our, for Himself, He follows it with mentioning His Name, Allah and say along with it I to show in the mind of those who can think that this Creator has clearly indicated that he is a Single Entity God, without the multiplicity of personalities that Christians ascribe to Yahweh and Jehovah. WE have seen Jesus defended Eloi as not part of the Trinity.

then some one should tell me what is the significant of a prophet is it not the act of prophesy ?
Not really so. There are other parts to Prophethood. Afterall Prophet Noah did not Prophesise anything. Did Prophet Job prophesise anything? Was Joseph a prophet?

can any Muslims scholar show me where Mohammad prophesy
Muhammad (as) when digging a ditch in preparation for the battle of the Trenches, he prophesised that Islam will reach Persia, Iran at such and such time. He also prophesised many times, including the place that jesus son of Mary will come back to earth. I guess you will not be alive to see it. Neither will I be alive, too. In the Quran, there are many prophesies; What about the defeat of Persia by Romans, insuch a short time after they have been defeated in such a terrible way that no one expected them to reconstitute, again for a long long time, if they ever did.

where Adam, Issac, Jacob or Solomon prophesy ?
Was Joseph a prophet? I asked before. So this man prophesised that his father, his brothers, etc will prostrate their faces to him. It came to pass. Now is Jesus a prophet? If he was, he made a prophesy which did not come true. If he was god, its even worse, for his godship is fake since that prophesy didnt come true. maybe thats why he said "of my own power I can do nothing". Now thats one prophesy that came true, and am sure you will say it wasnt a prophesy. SO tell me what did he do of his own, considering that he said I can do nothing? Can you know Jesus more than Jesus? And when you challenge me to tell you the failed prophesy from Jesus son of Mary, I will tell you, since you, Jesus nor I know the future.

they called all theses people i have mentioned prophet huh
And cant wrap your head around it? I understand.

@precap2 (m): « #34 on: Today at 04:39:14 PM »
Quote from: jcross19 on Today at 03:55:49 PM

Their allah which is really one is also acknowledging that there is a higher Order of Truth which is to be ascribed the pronoun WE, OUR. It will only take time before knowledge of the Most High God permeates the entire fabrics of Islam, and their lips will all confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all. Halleluia!
H Alle lua. Show me yahweh or Jehovah in there. I will show you Eloi or Allah. No one will say Jesus is anything except what he was; Prophet and servant of his Lord, God ELoi WHo sent him.

@makajibbz (m): « #35 on: Today at 07:08:58 PM »
Quote from: jcross19 on Today at 03:55:49 PM
there was never anything like:
Prophet Adam
Prophet Jacob, etc.
The prophets remember are Isiah,Elijah,Elisha,etc.
What you said just shows your level of Knowlegde!
And Jesus son of Mary was baptised by John. Tell me the prophesy of John, son of Zachariah? And you people each time will the Psalm of David to argue the plight of Jesus son of Mary when you want us to believe he is god. Now you are putting the same David and his Psalm down. This is after Jesus warned no one should abolish the laws and the prophets.

@aletheia (m): « #36 on: Today at 07:38:25 PM »
[qute]JESUS is alive! (Koran 3,55;4,158,159)
[/quote]The same Quran says Jesus is a servant, human prophet of his Lord God Allah the Creatr to the children of Israel, alone. And announcing the coming of a Prophet whose name is Ahmad. I hope you do remember that the Bible says that Elijah rode chariot to heaven, body and soul, alive not dead. Now how does that not weaken the premise that jesus was just a prophet, human?

[quote]Muhammad is dead and buried in Medina AWAITING JUDGMENT
So was father of faith, the Personal Friend of God, Eloi, Abraham. So death is now the yardstick of ungodliness, in your mind? Will Jesus not be judged? Of course he will be judged. He will come back and die a natural death on eath and be buried and be gathered as together as dead souls will be gathered.

Muhammad said, '''By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me''' (Hadith vol. 5, no. 266).
You are virgin, arent you? When you get maried and your wife is playing seduction to honor you as her husband, she may be going to the bedroom and be saying "what are you going to do to me, big daddy?". Yet she knows what time it is, the reason she is married to you, and what you and her gone through many times but then she said this. Does she not know that you are going to love her? She knows, since you have been at it before. This is similar in Muhammad's honoring Allah, Who all Honor is due by his speech of humility. If you open your eyes, you will see from Surah baqarah all the way to where paradise was last mentioned, in the Quran. It was not talking about you disbelieving cross multiple Gods worshipper. Paradise is made for muslims. Muhammd (as) is the head of the Muslims, it is he that Quran is revealed upon! If you have any sense, you would have seen it that there is no paradise for jesus, until Muhammad enters it. And he had seen, been into it and had spoken to many who will enter it.

Not surprising given that Allah is none other than the moon god also known as Sin to the Sumerians (reason for the prominence of the crescent moon emblem in this false religion).
At first when I noticed you, I thought you have good head. But then I see what you have is pure rotten melon weighing your neck down that makes your heart heavy. Now, the first masjid is masjid haram in Makka? Is there a Moon symbol in it? No. The second masjid is masjid Nawawi inMadina. Is there a moon symbol on it? No. The third masjid is Aqsa in Ilyas which others call jerusalem. Is there a moon symbol on it? No. many masjid here in New York carries no such symbol. The symbol is that of the Turkish kalifah. Is a masjid not a masjid without it? No. Is it a not a masjid, if it does not have mineret? No. Now, I throe you a challenge, if there are places in the Quran where Muslims are said to enter paradise and you a christian to be of hell, will that not make you a disbeliever?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 1:33am On Jul 18, 2010
First let me appreciate the messages of those who sent me emails wanting to know how to be free from this deception called Islam. God will surely show you the way in Jesus name. Amen. remember the Bible says in Deut 4:29
"But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul."

@nopuqeater: I dont like embarking on unintelligent rigmaroles. I suppose you are running away from something possibly the TRUTH, so you had to go from pillar to post. Some examples you ask 4 had already been given earlier in my reply. I just discover you have no answers to the issues raised so you decided to cover the whole space in other to prevent peoples responses. But you can still connect me thru email,I'll help you find THE WAY.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by MShittu: 1:41am On Jul 18, 2010
This post is nonsense! Whose business is it to criticize other religions? Who is suddenly feeling 'grandiose' and feels it is his or her duty to 'expose' a 'fake' religion? If you were sensible you would not start this kind of nonsense. Please, if you do not like it, do not like it, but keep your mind to yourself!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 2:28am On Jul 18, 2010
MShittu:

This post is nonsense! Whose business is it to criticize other religions? Who is suddenly feeling 'grandiose' and feels it is his or her duty to 'expose' a 'fake' religion? If you were sensible you would not start this kind of nonsense. Please, if you do not like it, do not like it, but keep your mind to yourself!
Sorry, your statement shows you are fighting (or running away from) something you can't really explain. Let me help you identify it: The Truth. It's bitter!!. Some prefer to run away from it and not discuss it, like you. But keep an open mind, YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by MShittu: 4:20am On Jul 18, 2010
It is obviously not the truth! Any system so old, yet so relevant in todays world, cannot be of illicit roots. History kills off negative societal aspects in very short periods of time. Islam, being one of the worlds oldest religions, therefore, cannot be a problem and there has to be, at the very least, 75% truth to it. I mean come on! When the Qur'an refers to 'right hand possessions' it only specifies slaves. The prophet through whom the Qur'an was sent, was always described as being a god individual, and he was known to free his slaves quite quickly. Some of Islam's most revered individuals, such as Bilal, were slaves before joining the religion. The prophet was not a grandiose despot in any way, and ruled for the people with the people, ensuring that he was always available when any member of the public needed help. The prophet's system of law, Shariah, was by far the fairest system on earth. Shariah was only applicable to muslims and muslims only. Christians and Jews were allowed to adhere to their own religious laws, as long as they did not do deeds prohibited by Islam in public, to ensure that Muslims would not be influenced by their actions. In Arabia then, slaves were freed by the MASSES, and education was extremely important for both genders. Im not sure where it was said, but it was said that a man would recieve a large amount of rewards if he was to allow his daughters education.
Listen to me once, and listen to me good. I am NOT, in any way fighting or running away from anything. I am just expressing my shock that anybody would try to start a thread designed to incite religious tension on a forum tending to one of the most religiously unstable countries on the planet. It just doesnt make sense. Your post is going nowhere, good sir.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2010
@Precap2: « #31 on: Yesterday at 01:36:59 PM »
[Quote]No, you're making fool of yourself. Read what you wrote here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-480015.0.html

You see to enjoy parading empty knowledge. You almost deceived me into believing you know something but now you botched it.[/quote]When white people brought ENglish language to Nigeria, they said the name of the Creator is God. Thats in their Language, the English Language. If they told an Igbo family that this is the true name of the Creator in English, does it therefore translate that Chineke, is not the name of the Creator too, though in Igbo language? If Igbo man and his English friend hears Olorun in Yoruba, and says to the Yorubaman, this can never be the name of the Creator because to us Chineke and God are the only two names, hence Olorun must be some idol since this word and the concept behind it and the way you use it, yorubaman is preChristianity, you cant say the name can evet stand to mean the name of the Creator as Christianity knows it. If this is the understanding of these two people against their Christian friend from yorubaland, what has happened is that the Igboman and the Englishman are both incorrect, at least. This was my argument wen I write, Eloi, Allah just to bring some senses into you and if not poke fun at your ignorance.

[Quote]So this is what it's all about? You're reading out Muhammad's equals? I see! Then Jesus is not any equal of your Muhammad because these men only bore witness to the TRUTH which is Jesus.[/quote]And when the muslims say that Muhammad is like Moses, and Jesus is unlike Moses, which the Bible itself says, you Christian will argue that it is not correct, but it is Jesus who is like Moses, while Muhammad is not. Now you see how lies are exposed? I also want you to know that John son of Zachariyah, Elisha, Elijah, none of them killed anyone, even to ask someone to sell his property except the cloth on his back and purchase even a knive with it, instead of the sword which Jesus advocated, they did not do. Jesus is not unique in the least.

[Quote]If suicide bombers are calm in your estimation, then I don't wish any human being to come near you.[/quote]I made Salatul Subh in a mosque with over 100 people this morning. People from every continent of the world. I didnt se a single suicide bomber, or terrorist. I have known that community for over 10 years now. And many of the people, have been in that community for longer and earlier before i discovered it. The Jews uprooted the British mandate in Palestine, by all types of actions, which one was the bombing of :King Davids's" Hotel in Jerusalem. The Jews who led this bombing campaign included many of the past and even the present decision makers of Israel. There was a British Colonel that was killed in the destruction of the Hotel. No Christian leadership make it a point to tell the world that the terrorists of yesteryears are now the politian of today's democratic Israel. How the tide turns when the wind of change catches up to man.

[Quote]You are only parading ignorance of the Holy Scripture Cheesy, but you've been good at quoting, give me a quote please.[/quote]That Jesus of the Bible was a potential terrorist leader? He asked that brought a person in from of the "ruler" to slaughter, in one of his parbles. Are the parables not about him? I remember the parable of the bridegroom's arrival, where the brides were to have enough oil in their lantern. Who were they waiting for rxcept Jesus, a reason some of the nuns refused to be some happy man's wife. Do you ever noticed the selfishness of those of the brides who had oil, but will not share with those who do not have? Whats the morality of that selfish act? I could give you many other parables, each pointing to Jesus. But the glearing commandment of buying sword is clearly noticed as a sign of the leadership reaying for war, until he say a great mob coming while he had among his followers people of weak faith, not ready to hear everything and therefore the mantle was going to be passed on to the another comforter to teach, correct, say everything and only hearing it from God. I dont blame jesus. He knew that having a denier, a betrayer, etc among his followers would not bode well to mount a resistance, so he had another plan, knowing fully well it is Eloi's Will that will be done, while he Jesus hoped for support from Him.

[Quote]Impatience is the deadliest sin that all Muslims without exception have to fight against, but it remains elusive.[/quote]The most impatient people on earth are the whites, yet they are mostly Christians. I guess the Bible did not affect their hearts, it only gets to the throat.

Make a decision for Jesus while there is still time.
And I become a multiple gods worshipper?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2010
@Ajeguegbe: « #38 on: Today at 01:33:12 AM »
@nopuqeater: I dont like embarking on unintelligent rigmaroles. I suppose you are running away from something possibly the TRUTH, so you had to go from pillar to post.
I run to the truth, my man. If I run away from three gods that become One, you cant blame me, though you say one of them was so weak that he was killed. Is that worthy of anybody's wordhip?

Some examples you ask 4 had already been given earlier in my reply.
And I went back to read your replies. I didnt see anything, so just show me where I can see that your replies.

I just discover you have no answers to the issues raised so you decided to cover the whole space in other to prevent peoples responses.
The topic was what I responded to based on your initial post. Is Muhammad a prophet? Yes. Why do you say that? No prophet before Muhamad had shown God talking o him, to anyone in their community of followers, before. So no one can expects Muhammad to now show them God before he could be believed. Moses was prophet with a revelation. Muhammd has the Quran. He says it is a revealed Book, in the same manner each prophet before him said his book was. These two are enough for a start.

But you can still connect me thru email,I'll help you find THE WAY
And more valuable time with you? All my dialogue is as time permits, and it will only be on NL forum. Am not looking for friends with anyone that sound like a hustler. I dont say you are now. I just dont need your friendship, apart from dialogue on NL.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2010
@Aletheia: « #36 on: Yesterday at 07:38:25 PM »
JESUS is alive! (Koran 3,55;4,158,159)
The Quran; chapter 3 verse 55 says this; [Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

the Quran; Chapter 4 verse 158 and 159 say this; Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.

now. aletheia, tell us in the three verses where Jesus, presently is expressed, be it as dead or alive? when you lie, make sure it is not about the Quran. we will discover your lies. the same surahs, and others speak clearly about jesus, son of mary being only a human, a prophet sent to his israelite people by God, Eloi is what Jesus called Him right thre on the pages of the bible.

Muhammad is dead and buried in Medina AWAITING JUDGMENT
Nesus will come to earth to die, since no human being will be spared of it.remember your rapture was some argument until you said everyone will die the first death, where after it, i stopped? jesus will have his first death too. he will be buried and await judgement just like Muhammad.

Your source ws the what about Islam writing of Thomas Mowery (AV-swordfighter@worldnet.att.net). And foolishly for him and you you quoted a hadith without giving us the name of the ahadith collection; Bukhari, Muslim, or who? This is half information which will earn a scholar like you a fat F grade. However below are two full versions of the same hadith hadith, from answering islam website, instead of answering .christianity;

Narrated Um Al-Ala:
That when the Ansar drew lots as to which of the emigrants should dwell with which of the Ansar, the name of Uthman bin Mazun came out (to be in their lot). Um Al-Ala further said, "Uthman stayed with us, and we nursed him when he got sick, but he died. We shrouded him in his clothes, and Allah's Apostle came to our house and[b] I said, (addressing the dead 'Uthman), ‘O Abu As-Sa'ib! May Allah be merciful to you. I testify that Allah has blessed you.’ The Prophet said to me, "How do you know that Allah has blessed him?" I replied, ‘I do not know O Allah's Apostle! May my parents be sacrificed for you.’ Allah's Apostle said, ‘As regards Uthman, by Allah he has died and I really wish him every good, yet, by Allah, although I am Allah's Apostle, I do not know what will be done to him.’ Um Al-Ala added, ‘By Allah I shall never attest the piety of anybody after him. And what Allah's Apostles said made me sad.’ Um Al-Ala further said, "Once I slept and saw in a dream, a flowing stream for Uthman. So I went to Allah's Apostle and told him about it, he said, ‘That is (the symbol of) his deeds.’" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 48, Number 852)

Narrated Kharija bin Zaid bin Thabit:
Um Al-'Ala an Ansari woman who had given the Pledge of allegiance to Allah's Apostle said, "'Uthman bin Maz'un came in our share when the Ansars drew lots to distribute the emigrants (to dwell) among themselves, He became sick and we looked after (nursed) him till he died. Then we shrouded him in his clothes. Allah's Apostle came to us,[b] I (addressing the dead body) said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you, O Aba As-Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you."[/b] The Prophet said, ‘How do you know that?’ I replied, ‘I do not know, by Allah.’ He said, ‘As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Apostle, I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you.’" Um Al-'Ala said, "By Allah, I will never attest the righteousness of anybody after that." She added, "Later I saw in a dream, a flowing spring for 'Uthman. So I went to Allah's Apostle and mentioned that to him. He said, ‘That is (the symbol of) his good deeds (the reward for) which is going on for him.’" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 145)

From the two ahadith above, we can learn by wisdom that what belongs to the future, unseen, hereafter, the day of Judgement, all of these and more and all belong to the Control of Allah the Almighty, alone. Though we see the prophet telling the woman (ra) that her dream of steam flowing was the sign of the goodness of the late Makkans deeds on earth, afterall he left Makka and lived in Madina where he passed (ra). Yet if Muhammad (AS) had not cautioned this woman, using himself as a greater example of not knowing all the future events, but ONly Allah knows it, today, the muslims will be distributing forgiveness for a price, just like the christians have been doing by sales of indulgience, Catholic confessions, Aladura's candle "Jesu esu o, of the bashiri mi jesu aa basisiri e" gimmick *am sure those who are a little bit mature will know what i am talking about), and the other forms of pay some money and you are clean gimmick. Pure fallacies of Christianity which Muhammad (AS) had help the muslims from following by this very statement about even himself.

In other hadith we have seen that he is the one that Allah first allow to intercede for the whole of thetrue believers, from the beginning of mankind.

Whil the moon is used to measure a month to month period, the sun is used to measure timing of prayers. The sun is more of in usage than the moon, on a day to day basis. In the Quran there is a surahnamed the Moon, Najm; The Moon, Allah says in mny places in the Quran: What the Qur'an says about moon

1) Crescent moon as the standard to be used for reckoning of time:
"They ask you about the waxing and waning phases of the crescent moons, say they are to mark fixed times for mankind and Hajj." (2:189)

2) Moon is not my Lord:
"When he saw the moon rising in splendor He said: "This is my Lord." but when the moon set he said: Unless my Lord guide me I shall surely be among those who go astray." (6:77)

3) Sun and Moon to be used for reckoning of time:
"And He who made the night for rest and sun and moon for reckoning of time. This is the decree of the Exalted, the All-knowing." (6:96)

4) Sun, moon, and the stars governed by laws:
"Allah is He, who created the sun, the moon, and the stars (all) governed by laws under His commandment." (7:54)

5) Moon is the measure of month:
"The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year) so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred; that is the straight usage, Verily the transposing (of a prohibited month) is an addition to unbelief: the unbelievers are led to wrong thereby: for they make it lawful one year and forbidden another year in order to adjust the number of months forbidden by Allah and make such forbidden ones lawful. The evil of their course seems pleasing to them. But Allah guideth not those who reject faith." (9:36-37)

6) Sun is source of light and Moon is just light:
"It is He who made sun a lamp, and moon a light and measured stages so you know number of years and count (of time)." (10:5)

7) Joseph's Dream:
"Behold Joseph said to his father: O my father! I did see eleven stars and the sun and the moon: I saw them prostrate themselves to me!"

cool Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"Allah is He who raised heavens without pillars that you can see; Then He established Himself on the throne; And He subjected the sun and the moon (to his law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (13:2)

9) Allah created Sun and moon, and He made them subject to you:
"It is Allah Who hath created the heavens and the earth and sendeth down rain from the skies, He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (14:32-33)

10) Day and night, sun and moon, and stars made for you:
"He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (16:12)

11) Sun bright - Moon dark (no light):
"We made night and day two signs. The sign of night we made dark and sign of day we made bright. That ye may seek bounty from your lord and ye may know number of years and count (of time)." (17:12)

12) Orbits of celestial bodies:
"It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its orbit." (21:33)

13) All things bow down to Allah:
"See you not that to Allah bow down in worship all things in the heavens and on earth, the sun, the moon, the stars." (22:18)

14) Moon is reflected light of the sun:
"Blessed is He who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a lamp and a moon reflecting light (25:61)

15) Sun and moon are subjected to Allah's laws
If indeed thou asl them Who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected (to His Law), they will certainly reply, "Allah". How are they then deluded away (from the truth)? (29:61)

16) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"See you not Allah merges night into day and day into night; And subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (31:29)

17) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"He merges night into day and day into night; And subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (35:13)

18) Ordained orbits of celestial bodies:
"And the moon, we have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like the old, (withered, and curved-up like a sickle) date-palm. It is not permitted for sun to catch-up the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day; each swims along in (its own) orbit." (36:39-40)

19) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"He created heavens and the earth in true proportions; He makes night overlap day and day overlap night and subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (39:5)

20) Do not Prostrate to the Sun and Moon:
"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the sun and moon. Prostrate not to the Sun and the Moon but Prostrate to Allah Who created them if it is Him ye wish to serve." (41:37)

21) Moon is split asunder:
"The hour (of Judgment) is near and the moon is split asunder." (54:1)

22) Celestial bodies tied to orbits:
"The sun and the moon follow courses exactly computed." (55:05)

23) Sun is source of light and Moon is just light:
"And made the moon a light in their midst and made the sun as a (Glorious) lamp." (71:16)

24) Swear by the Moon:
"Nay verily: by the Moon." (74:32)

25) Signs of Qiyamah (Judgment Day):
"And the moon is buried in darkness. And the sun and moon are joined together." (75:8-9)

26) Moon becomes full:
"And the moon when it becomes full." (84:18)

27) Moon follows the sun:
"By the sun and its radiant brightness; By the moon as she follows him." (91:1-2)

and in the Ahadith, the prophet (AS) says about the moon; sighted for the beginning and ending of fasting, was splitted as sign of showing that he was a prophet to those pagan Makkans, for measuring times, etc.

If Quran and hadith do not say that the moon is more than a creation, where did you, aletheia found your calling it God the Creator? Sincerely, I always fight the urge not to write Alitalia. I hope thos is not your name? And forgive me for my thinking this aloud. I cant lie.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2010
nopuqeater <---- You cover too much space and can't make a single point to remember. You said Jesus asked some people to buy sword and they refused to obey. My request was that you show me where it was in Scripture or where you read it from and you wrote about 450 word without just giving a short line of quote. Haba! Let me have where you read your claims from.

As for the 10 Virgins in a parable you mentioned, in as much as I make serious effort not to use any disparaging word on a person, I can only say that you displayed laughable ignorance in your explanation of it.

Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by jcross19: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2010
) Moon is not my Lord:
"When he saw the moon rising in splendor He said: "This is my Lord." but when the moon set he said: Unless my Lord guide me I shall surely be among those who go astray." (6:77)

see that quoted part of that word , you will find out even mohammad never knew his lord , he was even confused to see a beautiful moon as gods but later admitted his mistake , WOW such a confused wanabe prophet ahaha
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2010
@nopuqeater I am suspecting an Islamic group is paying you to just stay on NL and be junking trash. Dont you have a job than to fill the entire space? I don't even read your comments anymore because, where do i start? Plz go get education on how to be engaged in Discussions and Dialogues it will help you to be more organized and make concise and intelligent points. Your partners and opponent will benefit more from you if you are organized than drifting from the subject matter.
You asked for example and i gave you a popular non -religious link:wikipaedia(the subject was contributed by a Muslim). There you will find Muhammad's story, how he raided caravans, massacred people and took their wives as spoils. U still said you didn't find any.

[b]@Mshittu[/b]It is obviously not the truth! Any system so old, yet so relevant in todays world, cannot be of illicit roots. History kills off negative societal aspects in very short periods of time. Islam, being one of the worlds oldest religions, therefore, cannot be a problem and there has to be, at the very least, 75% truth to it.
1) I am very sure you don't understand history, Islam is not among the world's oldest religions: Judaism started 3,000 years b4 Islam, Christianity(though not a religion) started 400 years b4 Muhammad-the founder of Islam was born
2) how relevant is Islam in todays world that you say it could not have been of illicit root. In fact the negative relevance of Islam shows its illicit origins. check this out
Islam is relevant in the growth of Suicide attacks in the world
Islam is relevant in taken away peace in the world
Islam has intimidated the feminine folks and treats them like outcasts
Islam has caused citizens of any nation it exists to be uncreative. No Islamic nation has invented anything of value to mankind
etc
Islam is actually relevant but in a negative sence because its origin is corrupt
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
Moon is not my Lord:
The devil is liar
Bcoz you are misguided that is why your life is in darkness. the above verse reffered to prophet Ibrahim and not Prophet mohamad.
1) I am very sure you don't understand history, Islam is not among the world's oldest religions: Judaism started 3,000 years b4 Islam, Christianity(though not a religion) started 400 years b4 Muhammad-the founder of Islam was born
2) how relevant is Islam in todays world that you say it could not have been of illicit root. In fact the negative relevance of Islam shows its illicit origins. check this out
Islam is relevant in the growth of Suicide attacks in the world
Islam is relevant in taken away peace in the world
Islam has intimidated the feminine folks and treats them like outcasts
Islam has caused citizens of any nation it exists to be uncreative. No Islamic nation has invented anything of value to mankind
et
Islam is actually relevant but in a negative sence because its origin is corrupt

Again Ajogoat you parroted same innanities that exposed you Ignorant desire to to propagate your daft believe that labeled an entire people as christ killers.
futhermore islam brought the whole of europe from darkness when the pope and his ilk where practicing the inqusition.
your religion produce
WorLD WAR I
WORLD WAR II
SATANISM
COMMUNISM
FOLLERISM
ATHIESM
INQUISION
CRUSADE
GENOCIDISM
ETC
NOW THIS IS WHAT ISLAM BROUGHT TO THE WORLD
he Islamic Golden Age is traditionally dated from the mid-8th to the mid-13th century A.D. (sack of Baghdad by Hulagu, the grand-son of Gengis-Khan).[1][2] During this period, artists, engineers, scholars, poets, philosophers, geographers and traders in the Islamic world contributed to agriculture, the arts, economics, industry, law, literature, navigation, philosophy, sciences, sociology, and technology, both by preserving earlier traditions and by adding inventions and innovations of their own.[3] Howard R. Turner writes: "Muslim artists and scientists, princes and laborers together made a unique culture that has directly and indirectly influenced societies on every continent."[3]
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
During the Muslim conquests of the 7th and early 9th centuries, Rashidun armies established the Caliphate, or Islamic Empire, one of the largest empires in history. The 8th century ascension of the Abbasid Caliphate and the transfer of the capital from Damascus to the newly founded city Baghdad marks the beginning of this period. The Abbassids were influenced by the Qur'anic injunctions and hadith such as "The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of martyrs" stressing the value of knowledge. During this period the Muslim world became a major intellectual centre for science, philosophy, medicine and education. They established the "House of Wisdom" (Arabic:بيت الحكمة) in Baghdad, where scholars, both Muslim and non-Muslim, sought to gather and translate all the world's knowledge into Arabic in the Translation Movement. Many classic works of antiquity that would otherwise have been forgotten were translated into Arabic and later in turn translated into Turkish, Sindhi, Persian, Hebrew and Latin. Knowledge was synthesized from works originating in ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Rome, China, India, Persia, Ancient Egypt, North Africa, Ancient Greece and Byzantine civilizations. Rival Muslim dynasties such as the Fatimids of Egypt and the Umayyads of al-Andalus were also major intellectual centres with cities such as Cairo and Córdoba rivaling Baghdad.[4] According to Bernard Lewis, the Caliphate was the first "truly universal civilization," which brought together for the first time "peoples as diverse as the Chinese, the Indians, the people of the Middle East and North Africa, black Africans, and white Europeans."[5]

A major innovation of this period was paper – originally a secret tightly guarded by the Chinese. The art of papermaking was obtained from prisoners taken at the Battle of Talas (751), spreading to the islamic cities of Samarkand and Baghdad. The Arabs improved upon the Chinese techniques of using mulberry bark by using starch to account for the Muslim preference for pens vs. the Chinese for brushes. By AD 900 there were hundreds of shops employing scribes and binders for books in Baghdad and public libraries began to become established. From here paper-making spread west to Fez and then to al-Andalus and from there to Europe in the 13th century.[6]

Much of this learning and development can be linked to topography. Even prior to Islam's presence, the city of Mecca served as a center of trade in Arabia. The tradition of the pilgrimage to Mecca became a center for exchanging ideas and goods. The influence held by Muslim merchants over African-Arabian and Arabian-Asian trade routes was tremendous. As a result, Islamic civilization grew and expanded on the basis of its merchant economy, in contrast to their Christian, Indian and Chinese peers who built societies from an agricultural landholding nobility. Merchants brought goods and their faith to China, India, South-east Asia, and the kingdoms of Western Africa and returned with new inventions. Merchants used their wealth to invest in textiles and plantations.

Aside from traders, Sufi missionaries also played a large role in the spread of Islam, by bringing their message to various regions around the world. The principal locations included: Persia, Ancient Mesopotamia, Central Asia and North Africa. Although, the mystics also had a significant influence in parts of Eastern Africa, Ancient Anatolia (Turkey), South Asia, East Asia and South-east Asia.[7][8]
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
A number of important educational and scientific institutions previously unknown in the ancient world have their origins in the early Islamic world, with the most notable examples being: the public hospital (which replaced healing temples and sleep temples)[14] and psychiatric hospital,[15] the public library and lending library, the academic degree-granting university, and the astronomical observatory as a research institute[14] (as opposed to a private observation post as was the case in ancient times).[16]

The first universities which issued diplomas were the Bimaristan medical university-hospitals of the medieval Islamic world, where medical diplomas were issued to students of Islamic medicine who were qualified to be practicing doctors of medicine from the 9th century.[17] The Guinness Book of World Records recognizes the University of Al Karaouine in Fez, Morocco as the oldest degree-granting university in the world with its founding in 859 CE.[18] Al-Azhar University, founded in Cairo, Egypt in the 975 CE, offered a variety of academic degrees, including postgraduate degrees, and is often considered the first full-fledged university. The origins of the doctorate also dates back to the ijazat attadris wa 'l-ifttd ("license to teach and issue legal opinions"wink in the medieval Madrasahs which taught Islamic law.[19]

By the 10th century, Cordoba had 700 mosques, 60,000 palaces, and 70 libraries, the largest of which had 600,000 books. In the whole al-Andalus, 60,000 treatises, poems, polemics and compilations were published each year.[20] The library of Cairo had two million books,[21] while the library of Tripoli is said to have had as many as three million books before it was destroyed by Crusaders. The number of important and original medieval Arabic works on the mathematical sciences far exceeds the combined total of medieval Latin and Greek works of comparable significance, although only a small fraction of the surviving Arabic scientific works have been studied in modern times.[22] For instance, Jamil Ragep, an historian of science from McGill University, says that 'less than 5% of the available material has been studied.'[23]Salim Al-Hassani states that 50,000 of the surviving manuscripts have been reviewed and that there are 5 million more manuscripts still awaiting review.[24] A Russian historian O. B. Frolova gives an idea of the numerical quantity of these manuscripts and works always findable:

"The results of the Arab scholars' literary activities are reflected in the enormous amount of works (about some hundred thousand) and manuscripts (not less than 5 million) which were current, These figures are so imposing that only the printed epoch presents comparable materials"[25]

A number of distinct features of the modern library were introduced in the Islamic world, where libraries not only served as a collection of manuscripts as was the case in ancient libraries, but also as a public library and lending library, a centre for the instruction and spread of sciences and ideas, a place for meetings and discussions, and sometimes as a lodging for scholars or boarding school for pupils. The concept of the library catalogue was also introduced in medieval Islamic libraries, where books were organized into specific genres and categories.[26]

Legal institutions introduced in Islamic law include the trust and charitable trust (Waqf),[27][28] the agency and aval (Hawala),[29] and the lawsuit and medical peer review.[30]
Polymaths
An illustration from al-Biruni's Persian book. It shows different phases of the moon.

Another common feature during the Islamic Golden Age was the large number of Muslim polymath scholars, who were known as "Hakeems", each of whom contributed to a variety of different fields of both religious and secular learning, comparable to the later "Renaissance Men" (such as Leonardo da Vinci) of the European Renaissance period.[31][32] During the Islamic Golden Age, polymath scholars with a wide breadth of knowledge in different fields were more common than scholars who specialized in any single field of learning.[31]

Notable medieval Muslim polymaths included al-Biruni, al-Jahiz, al-Kindi, Ibn Sina (Latinized: Avicenna), al-Idrisi, Ibn Bajjah, Ibn Zuhr, Ibn Tufail, Ibn Rushd (Latinized: Averroes), al-Suyuti,[33] Jābir ibn Hayyān,[34] Abbas Ibn Firnas,[35] Ibn al-Haytham (Latinized: Alhazen or Alhacen),[36] Ibn al-Nafis,[37] Ibn Khaldun,[38] al-Khwarizmi, al-Masudi, al-Muqaddasi, and Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
The Islamic Empire significantly contributed to globalization during the Islamic Golden Age, when the knowledge, trade and economies from many previously isolated regions and civilizations began integrating through contacts with Muslim (and Jewish Radhanite) explorers and traders.[39] Their trade networks extended from the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea in the west to the Indian Ocean and China Sea in the east.[40] These trade networks helped establish the Islamic Empire (including the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and Fatimid caliphates) as the world's leading extensive economic power throughout the 7th–13th centuries.[39]he Islamic Golden Age witnessed a fundamental transformation in agriculture known as the "Arab Agricultural Revolution".[41] Muslim traders enabled the diffusion of many crops and farming techniques between different parts of the Islamic world, as well as the adaptation of plants and techniques from beyond the Islamic world. Crops from Africa such as sorghum, crops from China such as citrus fruits, and numerous crops from India such as rice, cotton, and sugar cane, were distributed throughout Islamic lands which normally would not be able to grow these crops.[42] Newly adopted crops combined with an increased mechanization of agriculture (see Industrial growth below) which led to major changes in economy, population distribution, vegetation cover,[43] agricultural production and income, population levels, urban growth, the distribution of the labour force, cooking and diet, clothing, and numerous other aspects of life in the Islamic world.[42]

During the Muslim Agricultural Revolution, sugar production was refined and transformed into a large-scale industry, as Arabs and Berbers built the first sugar refineries and established sugar plantations. Sugar production diffused throughout the Islamic Empire from the 8th century.[44]

Muslims introduced cash cropping[45] and a crop rotation system in which land was cropped four or more times in a two-year period. Winter crops were followed by summer ones. In areas where plants of shorter growing season were used, such as spinach and eggplants, the land could be cropped three or more times a year. In parts of Yemen, wheat yielded two harvests a year on the same land, as did rice in Iraq.[42] Muslims developed a scientific approach to agriculture based on three major elements; sophisticated systems of crop rotation, highly developed irrigation techniques, and the introduction of a large variety of crops which were studied and catalogued according to the season, type of land and amount of water they require. Numerous detailed encyclopaedias on farming and botany were produced.
[edit] Market economy
Main article: Islamic economics in the world
Further information: Islamic capitalism
This section duplicates, in whole or part, the scope of other article(s) or section(s).
Please discuss this issue on the talk page and conform with Wikipedia's Manual of Style by replacing the section with a link and a summary of the repeated material, or by spinning off the repeated text into an article in its own right.
Silver dirham of the Umayyad Caliphate, minted at Balkh in AH 111 (730 AD)

Early forms of proto-capitalism and free markets were present in the Caliphate,[46] where an early market economy and early form of merchant capitalism was developed between the 8th–12th centuries, which some refer to as "Islamic capitalism".[47] A vigorous monetary economy was created on the basis of a widely circulated common currency (the dinar) and the integration of monetary areas that were previously independent. Business techniques and forms of business organisation employed during this time included early contracts, bills of exchange, long-distance international trade, early forms of partnership (mufawada) such as limited partnerships (mudaraba), and early forms of credit, debt, profit, loss, capital (al-mal), capital accumulation (nama al-mal),[45] circulating capital, capital expenditure, revenue, cheques, promissory notes,[48] trusts (waqf), savings accounts, transactional accounts, pawning, loaning, exchange rates, bankers, money changers, ledgers, deposits, assignments, the double-entry bookkeeping system,[49] and lawsuits.[30] Organizational enterprises independent from the state also existed in the medieval Islamic world.[50][51] Many of these early proto-capitalist concepts wer
Further information: Muslim Agricultural Revolution: Industrial growth and Inventions in the Muslim world

Diagram of a hydropowered water-raising machine from The Book of Knowledge of Ingenious Mechanical Devices by Al-Jazari in 1206.

Hydropower, tidal power, and wind power were used to power mills and factories.[52] Limited use was also made of fossil fuels such as petroleum. The industrial use of watermills in the Islamic world dates back to the 7th century, while horizontal-wheeled and vertical-wheeled water mills were both in widespread use since at least the 9th century. A variety of industrial mills were being employed in the Islamic world, including early fulling mills, gristmills, hullers, sawmills, shipmills, stamp mills, steel mills[citation needed], sugar mills, tide mills and windmills.

By the 11th century, mills operated throughout the Islamic world, from al-Andalus and North Africa to the Middle East and Central Asia.[53] Muslim engineers also invented crankshafts and water turbines, employed gears in mills and water-raising machines, and pioneered the use of dams as sources of water power, used to provide additional power to watermills and water-raising machines.[44] Such advances made it possible for many industrial tasks that were previously driven by manual labour in ancient times to be mechanized and driven by machinery instead in the medieval Islamic world. The transfer of these technologies to medieval Europe had an influence on the Industrial Revolution.[54]

Established industries active during this period included astronomical instruments, ceramics, chemicals, distillation technologies, clocks, glass, mechanical hydropowered and wind powered machinery, matting, mosaics, pulp and paper, perfumery, petroleum, pharmaceuticals, rope-making, shipping, shipbuilding, silk, sugar, textiles, water, weapons, and the mining of minerals such as sulphur, ammonia, lead and iron. Knowledge of these industries were later transmitted to medieval Europe, especially during the Latin translations of the 12th century. For example, the first glass factories in Europe were founded in the 11th century by Egyptian craftsmen in Greece.[55] The agricultural and handicraft industries also grew during this period.[40]
[edit] Labor

Further information: Muslim Agricultural Revolution – Labour

Abbasid coins during Al-Mu'tamid's reign

The labour force in the Caliphate were employed from diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds, while both men and women were involved in diverse occupations and economic activities.[56] Women were employed in a wide range of commercial activities and diverse occupations[57] in the primary sector (as farmers for example), secondary sector (as construction workers, dyers, spinners, etc.) and tertiary sector (as investors, doctors, nurses, presidents of guilds, brokers, peddlers, lenders, scholars, etc.).[58] Muslim women also had a monopoly over certain branches of the textile industry.[57]

Slaves occupied an important place in the economic life of Islamic world.[59][60] Large numbers of slaves were exported from eastern Africa to work in salt mines and labour-intensive plantations; the best evidence for this is the magnitude of the Zanj revolt in Iraq in the 9th century.[61] Slaves were also used for domestic work,[62] military service,[63] and civil administration.[64] Central and Eastern European slaves were generally known as Saqaliba (i.e. Slavs), while slaves from Central Asia and the Caucasus were often known as Mamluk.[65]
[edit] Technology
Main articles: Inventions in the Muslim world, Muslim Agricultural Revolution, and Timeline of Muslim scientists and engineers
The programmable automata of al-Jazari.

A significant number of inventions were produced by medieval Muslim engineers and inventors, such as Abbas Ibn Firnas, the Banū Mūsā, Taqi al-Din, and most notably al-Jazari.

Some of the inventions journalist Paul Vallely has stated to have come from the Islamic Golden Age include the camera obscura, coffee, soap bar, tooth paste, shampoo, distilled alcohol, uric acid, nitric acid, alembic, valve, reciprocating suction piston pump, mechanized waterclocks, quilting, surgical catgut, vertical-axle windmill, inoculation, cryptanalysis, frequency analysis, three-course meal, stained glass and quartz glass, Persian carpet, and celestial globe.[66]
[edit] Urbanization
See also: Muslim Agricultural Revolution: Urbanization
The battle of Baghdad, 1258

As urbanization increased, Muslim cities grew unregulated, resulting in narrow winding city streets and neighbourhoods separated by different ethnic backgrounds and religious affiliations. These qualities proved efficient for transporting goods[citation needed] to and from major commercial centres while preserving the privacy valued by Islamic family life. Suburbs lay just outside the walled city, from wealthy residential communities, to working class semi-slums. City garbage dumps were located far from the city, as were clearly defined cemeteries which were often homes for criminals. A place of prayer was found just near one of the main gates, for religious festivals and public executions. Similarly, military training grounds were found near a main gate.

Muslim cities also had advanced domestic water systems with sewers, public baths, drinking fountains, piped drinking water supplies,[67] and widespread private and public toilet and bathing facilities.[68] By the 10th century, Cordoba had 700 mosques, 60,000 palaces, and 70 libraries.[20]

The demographics of medieval Islamic society varied in some significant aspects from other agricultural societies, including a decline in birth rates as well as a change in life expectancy. Other traditional agrarian societies are estimated to have had an average life expectancy of 20 to 25 years,[69] while ancient Rome and medieval Europe are estimated at 20 to 30 years.[70] Conrad I. Lawrence estimates the average lifespan in the early Islamic Caliphate to be above 35 years for the general population,[71] and several studies on the lifespans of Islamic scholars concluded that members of this occupational group had a life expectancy between 69 and 75 years,[72][73][74] though this longevity was not representative of the general population.[75]

The early Islamic Empire also had the highest literacy rates among pre-modern societies, alongside the city of classical Athens in the 4th century BC,[76] and later, China after the introduction of printing from the 10th century.[77] One factor for the relatively high literacy rates in the early Islamic Empire was its parent-driven educational marketplace, as the state did not systematically subsidize educational services until the introduction of state funding under Nizam al-Mulk in the 11th century.[78] Another factor was the diffusion of paper from China,[79] which led to an efflorescence of books and written culture in Islamic society, thus papermaking technology transformed Islamic society (and later, the rest of Afro-Eurasia) from an oral to scribal culture, comparable to the later shifts from scribal to typographic culture, and from typographic culture to the Internet.[80] Other factors include the widespread use of paper books in Islamic society (more so than any other previously existing society), the study and memorization of the Qur'an, flourishing commercial activity, and the emergence of the Maktab and Madrasah educational institutions.[81]
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
he traditional view of Islamic science was that it was chiefly a preserver and transmitter of ancient knowledge.[82] For example, Donald Lach argues that modern science originated in Europe as an amalgam of medieval technology and Greek learning.[83] These views have been disputed in recent times, with some scholars suggesting that Muslim scientists laid the foundations for modern science,[84][85][86][87][88] for their development of early scientific methods and an empirical, experimental and quantitative approach to scientific inquiry.[89] Some scholars have referred to this period as a "Muslim scientific revolution",[90][91][92] a term which expresses the view that Islam was the driving force behind the Muslim scientific achievements,[93] and should not to be confused with the early modern European Scientific Revolution leading to the rise of modern science.[94][95][96] Edward Grant argues that modern science was due to the cumulative efforts of the Hellenic, Islamic and Latin civilizations.[97]
[edit] Scientific method

Further information: Islamic science: Scientific method

Mustansiriya University in Baghdad

Early scientific methods were developed in the Islamic world, where significant progress in methodology was made, especially in the works of Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) in the 11th century, who is considered the pioneer of experimental physics.[89] The most important development of the scientific method was the use of experimentation and quantification to distinguish between competing scientific theories set within a generally empirical orientation. Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) wrote the Book of Optics, in which he significantly reformed the field of optics, empirically proved that vision occurred because of light rays entering the eye, and invented the camera obscura to demonstrate the physical nature of light rays.[98][99]

Ibn al-Haytham has also been described as the "first scientist" for his introduction of the scientific method,[100] and his pioneering work on the psychology of visual perception[101][102] is considered a precursor to psychophysics and experimental psychology[103] although this is still the matter of debate.[104]
[edit] Peer review

The earliest medical peer review, a process by which a committee of physicians investigate the medical care rendered in order to determine whether accepted standards of care have been met, is found in the Ethics of the Physician written by Ishaq bin Ali al-Rahwi (854–931) of al-Raha in Syria. His work, as well as later Arabic medical manuals, state that a visiting physician must always make duplicate notes of a patient's condition on every visit. When the patient was cured or had died, the notes of the physician were examined by a local medical council of other physicians, who would review the practising physician's notes to decide whether his/her performance have met the required standards of medical care. If their reviews were negative, the practicing physician could face a lawsuit from a maltreated patient.[30]

The first scientific peer review, the evaluation of research findings for competence, significance and originality by qualified experts, was described later in the Medical Essays and Observations published by the Royal Society of Edinburgh in 1731. The present-day scientific peer review system evolved from this 18th century process.[105]
[edit] Astronomy
Main article: Islamic astronomy
Further information: Maragheh observatory, Islamic astrology, List of Muslim astronomers, and List of Arabic star names

Some have referred to the achievements of the Maragha school and their predecessors and successors in astronomy as a "Maragha Revolution", "Maragha School Revolution" or "Scientific Revolution before the Renaissance".[90] Advances in astronomy by the Maragha school and their predecessors and successors include the construction of the first observatory in Baghdad during the reign of Caliph al-Ma'mun,[106] the collection and correction of previous astronomical data, resolving significant problems in the Ptolemaic model, the development of universal astrolabes,[107] the invention of numerous other astronomical instruments, the beginning of astrophysics and celestial mechanics after Ja'far Muhammad ibn Mūsā ibn Shākir discovered that the heavenly bodies and celestial spheres were subject to the same physical laws as Earth,[108] the first elaborate experiments related to astronomical phenomena, the use of exacting empirical observations and experimental techniques,[109] the discovery that the celestial spheres are not solid and that the heavens are less dense than the air by Ibn al-Haytham,[110] the separation of natural philosophy from astronomy by Ibn al-Haytham and Ibn al-Shatir,[111] the first non-Ptolemaic models by Ibn al-Haytham and Mo'ayyeduddin Urdi, the rejection of the Ptolemaic model on empirical rather than philosophical grounds by Ibn al-Shatir,[90] the first empirical observational evidence of the Earth's rotation by Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī and Ali al-Qushji, and al-Birjandi's early hypothesis on "circular inertia."[112]

Several Muslim astronomers also considered the possibility of the Earth's rotation on its axis and perhaps a heliocentric solar system.[87][113] It is known that the Copernican heliocentric model in Nicolaus Copernicus' De revolutionibus was adapted from the geocentric model of Ibn al-Shatir and the Maragha school (including the Tusi-couple) in a heliocentric context,[114] and that his arguments for the Earth's rotation were similar to those of Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī and Ali al-Qushji.[112]
[edit] Chemistry
Main article: Alchemy (Islam)
Tin-glazed Hispano-Moresque ware with lusterware decoration, from Spain circa 1475.

Jābir ibn Hayyān (Geber) is considered a pioneer of chemistry,[115][116] as he was responsible for introducing an early experimental scientific method within the field, as well as the alembic, still, retort,[66] and the chemical processes of pure distillation, filtration, sublimation,[117] liquefaction, crystallisation, purification, oxidisation and evaporation.[66]

The alchemists' claims about the transmutation of metals were rejected by al-Kindi,[118] followed by Abū Rayhān al-Bīrūnī,[119] Avicenna,[120] and Ibn Khaldun. Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī stated a version of the law of conservation of mass, noting that a body of matter is able to change, but is not able to disappear.[121] Alexander von Humboldt and Will Durant consider medieval Muslim chemists to be founders of chemistry.[85][87]
[edit] Mathematics
Main article: Islamic mathematics
An illustration of patterned Girih tiles, found in Islamic architecture dating back over five centuries ago. These featured the first quasicrystal patterns and self-similar fractal quasicrystalline tilings.

Among the achievements of Muslim mathematicians during this period include the development of algebra and algorithms by the Persian and Islamic mathematician Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī,[122][123] the invention of spherical trigonometry,[124] the addition of the decimal point notation to the Arabic numerals, the invention of all the trigonometric functions besides sine, al-Kindi's introduction of cryptanalysis and frequency analysis, al-Karaji's introduction of algebraic calculus and proof by mathematical induction, the development of analytic geometry and the earliest general formula for infinitesimal and integral calculus by Ibn al-Haytham, the beginning of algebraic geometry by Omar Khayyam, the first refutations of Euclidean geometry and the parallel postulate by Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī, the first attempt at a non-Euclidean geometry by Sadr al-Din, the development of symbolic algebra by Abū al-Hasan ibn Alī al-Qalasādī,[125] and numerous other advances in algebra, arithmetic, calculus, cryptography, geometry, number theory and trigonometry.
An Arabic manuscript describing the eye, dating back to the 12th century
[edit] Medicine
Main article: Islamic medicine
Further information: Islamic psychology, Bimaristan, and Ophthalmology in medieval Islam

Islamic medicine was a genre of medical writing that was influenced by several different medical systems. The works of ancient Greek and Roman physicians Hippocrates, Dioscorides, Soranus, Celsus and Galen had a lasting impact on Islamic medicine.[126][127][128]

Muslim physicians made many significant contributions to medicine in the fields of anatomy, experimental medicine, ophthalmology, pathology, the pharmaceutical sciences, physiology, surgery, etc. They also set up some of the earliest dedicated hospitals,[129] including the first medical schools[130] and psychiatric hospitals.[131] Al-Kindi wrote the De Gradibus, in which he first demonstrated the application of quantification and mathematics to medicine and pharmacology, such as a mathematical scale to quantify the strength of drugs and the determination in advance of the most critical days of a patient's illness.[132] Al-Razi (Rhazes) discovered measles and smallpox, and in his Doubts about Galen, proved Galen's humorism false.[citation needed]

Abu al-Qasim (Abulcasis) helped lay the foudations for modern surgery,[133] with his Kitab al-Tasrif, in which he invented numerous surgical instruments,[134][unreliable source?] including the surgical uses of catgut, the ligature, surgical needle, retractor, and surgical rod[citation needed].[66]

Ibn Sina (Avicenna) helped lay the foundations for modern medicine,[135] with The Canon of Medicine, which was responsible for the discovery of contagious disease, introduction of quarantine to limit their spread, introduction of experimental medicine, evidence-based medicine, clinical trials,[136] randomized controlled trials,[137][138] efficacy tests,[139][140] and clinical pharmacology,[141] the first descriptions on bacteria and viral organisms,[142] distinction of mediastinitis from pleurisy, contagious nature of tuberculosis, distribution of diseases by water and soil, skin troubles, sexually transmitted diseases, perversions, nervous ailments,[129] use of ice to treat fevers, and separation of medicine from pharmacology.[134][unreliable source?]

Ibn Zuhr (Avenzoar) was the earliest known experimental surgeon.[143] In the 12th century, he was responsible for introducing the experimental method into surgery, as he was the first to employ animal testing in order to experiment with surgical procedures before applying them to human patients.[144] He also performed the first dissections and postmortem autopsies on humans as well as animals.[145]

Ibn al-Nafis laid the foundations for circulatory physiology,[146] as he was the first to describe the pulmonary circulation[147] and coronary circulation,[148][149] which form the basis of the circulatory system, for which he is considered "the greatest physiologist of the Middle Ages."[150] He also described the earliest concept of metabolism,[151] and developed new systems of physiology and psychology to replace the Avicennian and Galenic systems, while discrediting many of their erroneous theories on humorism, pulsation,[152] bones, muscles, intestines, sensory organs, bilious canals, esophagus, stomach, etc.[153]

Ibn al-Lubudi rejected the theory of humorism, and discovered that the body and its preservation depend exclusively upon blood, women cannot produce sperm, the movement of arteries are not dependent upon the movement of the heart, the heart is the first organ to form in a fetus' body, and the bones forming the skull can grow into tumors.[citation needed] Ibn Khatima and Ibn al-Khatib discovered that infectious diseases are caused by microorganisms which enter the human body.[154] Mansur ibn Ilyas drew comprehensive diagrams of the body's structural, nervous and circulatory systems.[3]
[edit] Physics
Main article: Islamic physics
A page of Ibn Sahl's manuscript showing his discovery of the law of refraction (Snell's law).

The study of experimental physics began with Ibn al-Haytham,[155] a pioneer of modern optics, who introduced the experimental scientific method and used it to drastically transform the understanding of light and vision in his Book of Optics, which has been ranked alongside Isaac Newton's Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica as one of the most influential books in the history of physics,[156] for initiating a scientific revolution in optics[157] and visual perception.[158]

The experimental scientific method was soon introduced into mechanics by Biruni,[159] and early precursors to Newton's laws of motion were discovered by several Muslim scientists. The law of inertia, known as Newton's first law of motion, and the concept of momentum were discovered by Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen)[160][161] and Avicenna.[162][163] The proportionality between force and acceleration, considered "the fundamental law of classical mechanics" and foreshadowing Newton's second law of motion, was discovered by Hibat Allah Abu'l-Barakat al-Baghdaadi,[164] while the concept of reaction, foreshadowing Newton's third law of motion, was discovered by Ibn Bajjah (Avempace).[165] Theories foreshadowing Newton's law of universal gravitation were developed by Ja'far Muhammad ibn Mūsā ibn Shākir,[166] Ibn al-Haytham,[167] and al-Khazini.[168] Galileo Galilei's mathematical treatment of acceleration and his concept of impetus[169] was enriched by the commentaries of Avicenna[162] and Ibn Bajjah to Aristotle's Physics as well as the Neoplatonic tradition of Alexandria, represented by John Philoponus.[170]
[edit] Other sciences
Main article: Islamic science
Further information: Islamic geography, Islamic psychology, Early Muslim sociology, and Historiography of early Islam

Many other advances were made by Muslim scientists in biology (anatomy, botany, evolution, physiology and zoology), the earth sciences (anthropology, cartography, geodesy, geography and geology), psychology (experimental psychology, psychiatry, psychophysics and psychotherapy), and the social sciences (demography, economics, sociology, history and historiography).

Other famous Muslim scientists during the Islamic Golden Age include al-Farabi (a polymath), Biruni (a polymath who was one of the earliest anthropologists and a pioneer of geodesy),[171] Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (a polymath), and Ibn Khaldun (considered to be a pioneer of several social sciences[172] such as demography,[173] economics,[174] cultural history,[175] historiography[176] and sociology),[177] among others.
[edit] Other achievements
[edit] Architecture
Main article: Islamic architecture
Selimiye Mosque, built by Mimar Sinan in 1575. Edirne, Turkey.

The Great Mosque of Xi'an in China was completed circa 740, and the Great Mosque of Samarra in Iraq was completed in 847. The Great Mosque of Samarra combined the hypostyle architecture of rows of columns supporting a flat base above which a huge spiraling minaret was constructed.

The Spanish Muslims began construction of the Great Mosque at Cordoba in 785 marking the beginning of Islamic architecture in Spain and Northern Africa (see Moors). The mosque is noted for its striking interior arches. Moorish architecture reached its peak with the construction of the Alhambra, the magnificent palace/fortress of Granada, with its open and breezy interior spaces adorned in red, blue, and gold. The walls are decorated with stylized foliage motifs, Arabic inscriptions, and arabesque design work, with walls covered in glazed tiles.

In the Sunni Muslim Ottoman Empire massive mosques with ornate tiles and calligraphy were constructed by a series of sultans including the Süleymaniye Mosque , Sultanahmet Mosque, Selimiye Mosque, and Bayezid II Mosque.
[edit] Arts
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
Now Ajogoat I hope you have the xtin heart to read what Islam has brought to the world, you misguided pest.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
I wish people would just quit all these copy and paste cock and bull stories and start writing concise and reasonable things. Who cares if anyone copies a whole campaign material of Bahaula as long as he pastes it on his website and give us a link if we want to visit.
Please stop covering too much space in any discussion you join, it's abhorrent --->vedaxcool

Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
Mad--->crap we all know you suffer from dyslexia hence keep your opinions(demonic thoughts) to yourself as for what i post it remains a clear rebuttal top those that say Islam brought nothing good, have a good look at the post and retrieve yourselves from ignorant rantings and thoughts.
Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
I have always pointed out the weakness of the Quran in human potential development and copying a lot of junks from some unquoted scholars will not alter the reality of what we are seeing. To start with, the unintelligent lenghty responses vedaxcool and nopuqeater presents is enough prove of what Quran can do to the mind. Imagine copying all these info to dump on a discussion site. You couldnt even try to summarize and point us to the link. All u did was copy and paste.

The Quran is dangerous, I call it the Terrorist Manual. whether Crusade or World War, non of the perpetrators can mention the Bible as the basis of their actions. but all the terrorist groups keep quoting from the Quran. see a quote

Quran 9.29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day , "

Muhammed exemplified this degree of violence by killing thousands of people who left Islam. A well documented account titled:What Happened to the Jews of Medina, can be read from this link http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/jews.htm
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Precap2: « #45 on: Yesterday at 03:20:39 PM »
nopuqeater <---- You cover too much space and can't make a single point to remember. You said Jesus asked some people to buy sword and they refused to obey. My request was that you show me where it was in Scripture or where you read it from and you wrote about 450 word without just giving a short line of quote. Haba! Let me have where you read your claims from.
Did Jesus command his disciples, whoever of them did not have a "bag-content unknown, but must be pretty import because it is equivalent to what they should buy", should sell his garments and purchase "SWORD" with the gain. Tell, is that in your Bible or not? What is the individual disciple going to have the sword for? Jesus didnt say. But is sword used for in those days? I guarantee, it is the same thing that machine gun is used for, today.

As for the 10 Virgins in a parable you mentioned, in as much as I make serious effort not to use any disparaging word on a person, I can only say that you displayed laughable ignorance in your explanation of it.

Holla!
Laughable was my point. Exactly. I dont understand who was the bride groom except it was Jesus. I dont understand why the women did not cooperate with one another to just have their oil[s] in a jar, get one lantern lited, and conserve that way, until the groom is near, then they will have equal share in each lantern and light them all at once. That way, they will all be happy, since the groom is their main focus.

In islam, the above scenerio would have been the case, cooperation and love for your sister what you as a sister loves for yourself.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Ajoguegbe: « #56 on: Today at 05:32:47 PM »
I have always pointed out the weakness of the Quran in human potential development and copying a lot of junks from some unquoted scholars will not alter the reality of what we are seeing. To start with, the unintelligent lenghty responses vedaxcool and nopuqeater presents is enough prove of what Quran can do to the mind. Imagine copying all these info to dump on a discussion site. You couldnt even try to summarize and point us to the link. All u did was copy and paste.
Maye you forgot what your Jehovah or yahweh had done. He produced a lengthy book which you now call the Bible. The christians do argue that The Whole of Quran is less than the NT, without the book of revelation. Yet there is still the Torah and Psalm. Maybe, in order to get our point across, we are copying the methodology of Yahweh, Jehovah, your God. Thats why we write and over simplify. Yet your mind did quite grasp any of it. Is there three gods to make up a God? There is always One God. And there is no need for Him to divide Himself up, and allow a part to be killed, especially that part says he is a servant. But you insist that he must be God! Where is your reason and rationality?

The Quran is dangerous, I call it the Terrorist Manual. whether Crusade or World War, non of the perpetrators can mention the Bible as the basis of their actions. but all the terrorist groups keep quoting from the Quran. see a quote
I think you forget that Jehovah and Yahweh made Moses leading the Israelites to a killing field of those they met on the way. Te American KKK uses even today the Bible as the manual for saying the blacks are less than 100% human. The Afrikaans used the same Bible to oppress the South African blacks, too.

Quran 9.29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day ,
I am sure you will say it is the old testament and the NT under Jesus was against all of that. But you people forget that Jesus came to fulfill the OT and warned everyone not to abolish it. "Sometime later, about the same time Moses develops in-law problems, a significant number of Israelites start cohabiting with Midianite girls and worshipping Midianite gods.

Moses orders the beheading of the Israelites who are encouraging the mix. For good measure, a plague — presumably sent by God — kills 24,000 of the offending Israelites. Chapter 25 ends with God urging his people to “vex” and “smite” or “harass” the Midianites. Why? What wrong did the Midianites do? No one forced the God’s Chosen People to party with the Midianite girls and worship their gods. Whatever . . .

Time passes. God and Moses spend Chapter 26 of Numbers organizing a huge census and Chapters 27, 28, 29 and 30 laying down various laws for the Israelites.

But by Numbers Chapter 31 — for reasons not explained — God’s attention becomes fastened once more on the Midianites. He orders Moses to kill them. Why? For what happened in Chapter 25.

Thus God orders an unprovoked attack on Moses’ in-laws. Not a problem. Moses sends off thousands of his troops to slay them.

The Israelites kill the five Midianite kings and all the other Midianite adult males. They loot the cities and burn them, and take the women and children in captivity.

But when they return, Moses is furious. “Have you kept all the women alive? These women caused the children of Israel to trespass against the Lord . . .” (New King James translation, Verses 15, 16).

Moses then orders:

1) all the non-virgin women captives to be killed

2) all the boy children captives to be killed

3) all the virgin girl captives to be saved for the use of the Israelite men.

Check out Numbers, Chapter 31, King James Version

(13) And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

(14) And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

(15) And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

(16) Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

(17) Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

( 18 ) But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Numbers Chapter 31, New Living Translation

(13) Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. (14) But Moses was furious with all the generals and captains [a] who had returned from the battle.

(15) “Why have you let all the women live?” he demanded.

(16) “These are the very ones who followed Balaam’s advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the Lord at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the Lord’s people.

(17) So kill all the boys and all the women who have had intercourse with a man.

( 18 ) Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Muhammed exemplified this degree of violence by killing thousands of people who left Islam
Where were these 1000s of people came from. Makkans? Madinans? What town, city, village?

A well documented account titled:What Happened to the Jews of Medina, can be read from this link http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/jews.htm
Did the author of this site, Danile Pipe didnt tell you about the Jewish woman who poisoned Muhammad (AS) for no aparent reason, except that she wanted to rid him, as they ridded John and attempted to rid Jesus from where they lived. Daniel Pipe didnt tell you that many of their Jewish Scholars became muslim, because they knew Muhammad just as they knew their own children?

Here is a one liner for you: Mark 12 verse 29: You God and my God is One Lord.

Now explain.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by aletheia(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
nopuqeater:

Now explain.
^^^Certainly not Allah, the moon god of the Arabs who had the daughters: Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2010
@ajoguegbe: « #46 on: Yesterday at 04:29:45 PM »
) Moon is not my Lord:

see that quoted part of that word , you will find out even mohammad never knew his lord , he was even confused to see a beautiful moon as gods but later admitted his mistake , WOW such a confused wanabe prophet ahaha
My man, who is my brother had responded. He said your heart is in darkness, because the verse was refering to Prophet Ibrahim (as). And it is true.

« #47 on: Today at 12:14:15 AM »
@nopuqeater I am suspecting an Islamic group is paying you to just stay on NL and be junking trash. Dont you have a job than to fill the entire space? I don't even read your comments anymore because, where do i start? Plz go get education on how to be engaged in Discussions and Dialogues it will help you to be more organized and make concise and intelligent points. Your partners and opponent will benefit more from you if you are organized than drifting from the subject matter.
You asked for example and i gave you a popular non -religious link:wikipaedia(the subject was contributed by a Muslim). There you will find Muhammad's story, how he raided caravans, massacred people and took their wives as spoils. U still said you didn't find any.
A muslim will lie on his own leader, Prophet Muhammad (AS)? A muslim will say he raided a caravan, when he didnt, and you say the liar is a muslim? You and him belong to the same group of liars, at least.

I have this scenerio for you; you are away on a journey, and during your absence, a man came to your home and stole everything, including your car. You move to another town because of this to start a new life. The thief learnt that you now live in this new town to begin a new life, so he came to the front of your house to pick up his friend. Just at that time you saw your car where he packed it. Will you at least go check it out, ascertain it is your car, call the cops to help you arrest the thief? And if you can take him, will you not want to get the back, right there and then? If you dont, you are a wozzie of a man. If you at least try, are you stealing the car from the thief?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
« #59 on: Today at 08:29:41 PM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 07:12:04 PM
Now explain.
^^^Certainly not Allah, the moon god of the Arabs who had the daughters: Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat.
The bolded is a fellow who should be in mental ward of a hospital. Moon is Qamar. God, god, is illah. How is Allah moon god? Is Jehovah or Yahweh God or god that Jesus recognized as his Sender? No. But Eloi is. And when you pronounce Eloi, and pronounce Allah, they saound very similar, while yahweh or Jehovah does not.

And to simple say Certainly not Allah, the moon god of the Arabs who had the daughters Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat explains the Biblical Mark 12 verse 29's "Your God and my God is One Lord" is the highest for of begging the question.

Allah the Almighty Answers you with the same verses and chpater He Answers you on the matter of Jesus as son of God: How can Allah have a Child when He has no consult/Wife/Mate/Partner? You have shame on you now, Aletheia.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Adamuenero(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hey poster, I am not disputing the fact that Mohammed was a murder during his lifetime but don't raise the issue of the koran containing absurdities, You have to seek for knowledge cos you know nothing of these two devils religion causing havoc in our continent today, I know you are a christian but you know nothing of it and the bible of which you read is the most dangerous book on earth and it should be kept under lock and key. I will just refer you to this book REJOINDER TO THE ANATOMY OF THE QURAN written by mubarak and you will see that your christianity is nothing to write home about.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Adamuenero(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
You guys should go read and seek for knowledge cos you are meant to believe what you are told and that is how you be extending it to your generations. It is just a pity we Africans just venture into things like this devilish religions called islam and christianity cos i don't think they are of God. Islam was spread through violence,jihad,trade and almoravid while christianity was spread through lying,deceit,and guns and you are coming to tell me they are of God,and i believe if truly there is judgement day one or both members of this religion will surely burn in hell,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. / Story Of The Leper, The Bald Man And The Blind Man – Sahih Bukhari / 'Plucking of Eyebrows is not permissible In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 275
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.