Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (72503 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Octobertwentysix(f): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lie lie twitter stories, how did they get the four other men and who paid for the DNA test. Nairaland should stop all these fake stories.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Seahawk: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
He should go get his kids from the women he impregnated.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by DAntivirus: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:

I'm in the clear o brother man! grin
Did you attend Funaab?
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Penco2020(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sometimes the problem are not really from the mothers. Some hospital staffs are culpable as well. Some swap babies at birth sometimes for money, gender priorities or mistakes. My own view though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by EmekaBlue(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ioannes:

Nope, you're just being plain dumb.

I won't insult your tribe just because an individual who probably had a traumatic childhood experience has access to the internet.

If I wanted to join you in the muck where you currently are, I'd post YouTube videos of Nnamdi Kanu saying that 99.9% of your women are prostitutes.

But I won't, cos I don't believe it.

I know you are hunting for likes Emeka. More's the pity.
hahaha.... hunting for likes that put food on my table abi?! forget d prostitution which is d oldest bizness in d world....ur afonja women do it for pleasure and free....

chai..one of ur sisters is even knocking at my door now Lemme go access d toto she is coming to drop open. Cheers
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by DAntivirus: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Octobertwentysix:
Lie lie twitter stories, how did they get the four other men and who paid for the DNA test. Nairaland should stop all these fake stories.

Madam, they don't need to... if the DNA of the 4kids don't match, that's all they need to know its from 4 different men...

Atleast they never mentioned that the four men responsible were interviewed or did they?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by cr7lomo: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Haha. Honestly i can't feel pity for Nigerian men. After all the cheating, lies ,family maltreatment, and even violence you guys have put women through
now you are tasting a small portion of your own medicine you are crying. Alot of women share their husbands with mistresses and even know about illegimate children. Its just that our own is secret. So please take heart and manage. The lord is your strength. Dont let enemies that no one can see destroy your marriage. Pray away the infidelity. Maybe if you could provide more or if your sperm was not watery you would have given her children.

U c the reason y many men say almost all women don't hv brains...how can u compare someone that has a child outside ,to the one that trains a child thinking that it is he's ... A man having children outside he's marriage but also has children in he's marriage different from one that don't even has consolation outside...only thinking the one he has is he's ...women are wicked...if na me I go 4k am up as she has ruined my life
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
iyatrustee:
Twitter stories!

If true, then the man must be impotent and kept it a secret from the wife as I do not see how possible it is...... 4 kids from different sperm donors? Common

So does that justify what she did? I was in a group on FB when the admin suggested a DNA test for a fellow who was seeking advice. Most of the women were mad at man, the group was reported and close.

note: The group was made up of 90% Igbo tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
EmekaBlue:
hahaha.... hunting for likes that put food on my table abi?! forget d prostitution which is d oldest bizness in d world....ur afonja women do it for pleasure and free....

chai..one of MY sisters is even knocking at my door now Lemme go access d toto she is coming to drop open. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Fitbillionairep: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
this is why i will never have anything to do with any nigerian woman. besides, 98.99% of them have very smelling kpekus. and they have the poorest hygiene. how will one girl wear one pant for 3 days? and to worsen it all, their hair is always smelling. how do you guys cope with these dirty whoreess mtcheeewwww angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Women especially of nigeria descent are wicked and morally useless.
Infact if i have the power i will neutralise and annihilate all women in naija except sparing my mum,sister and female under the age of 9.
Quote me and see fire and fury,evil women of naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Franzinni: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
As some men are busy commenting here... Their wives and girlfriends are under another man

Haha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Fxwarrior: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:
That woman is a total disgrace to womenfolk. shocked

Can just imagine the psychological trauma the man will go through.

Lord please save my brothers from these kinds.

You remind me of what some people do in church when Pastor is preaching.

Tell them Pastor. As if you're any different..
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by SirLakes: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Itzurboi:
9th wonders of the world... Are our Women not wonderful, Lmao.... Future wife, if you are reading, just have it in mind there is no way you can dodge this paternity test, so brace up from now

Lol grin
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by EmekaBlue(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Ioannes post=72289850][/quote] No bro, im way doing better than this
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
So all the years of sleeping with his wife, he didn't score one goal??

P.S many men are sterile but dont know it. There should be a simple stick test to determine one's sperm count or potency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by iyatrustee(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
BiggyB242:

So does that justify what she did. I was in group on fb when the admin suggested DNA for a fellow seeking for advice. 80 per cent of the women pounce on this man, the group was reported and close.

note: The group was made up of 90% Igbo tribe.

Not justifying her acts, only that i can not wrap my head around the 4kids from 4 fathers!
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Yankee101: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
When integrity is a general issue in a country it will spread to every aspect of life including lying about a child's paternity.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by 9ja083: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
am not supporting the woman, may be the man have a fertility issue and the wife choose to help out in a way
she would have told her husband to go for a fertility check up. That is if she suspect that her husband is having fertility issues
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
EmekaBlue:
No bro, im way doing better than this

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by justiwise: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Blue3k:

They arent expensive though. Its only 300 dollars here in America. I dont know how many labs offer service in Nigeria but labs would just outsource to bigger company. Most people dont paternity test since they trust their wife or girlfriend to tell the truth.

As the philosopher and poet chris brown told us these hoes aint loyal.

[img]https://media1./images/3629f06e2c272174a1dc277c4b6dbfd8/tenor.gif?itemid=4923666[/img]

So u dey U.S.?
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by MollyBank: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Iblad0994:
I've always said this. I will make sure i do the DNA of all my unborn children. It's not a matter of not trusting your wife, it's a matter of the society we found ourselves in. Imagine, what the man would be feeling like right now. Four children nitori olohun. That woman is the devil that people are praying against since ages past.

As far I haven't given you any reason to suspect me of cheating, the day you will suggest DNA is the day you will kiss our marriage goodbye.

I will allow you do it and then put your bags outside the door for you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by MollyBank: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pesoli:

You are propagating adultery... Jazeebel.. Go to T. B Joshua for deliverance.

No she's not! She was elaborating on KARMA. How do you think karma works?
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by GoldHorse(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
4 different children from 4 different men given to an entirely different (5th) man as the father?!!!!

..... Don't even know which of my comments I should comment..... shocked. Let me come and begin going...
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by seunmsg(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
iyatrustee:
Twitter stories!

If true, then the man must be impotent and kept it a secret from the wife as i do not see how possibe it is...... 4 kids from different sperm donors? Common

The part in bold is very likely. I fear women o. Sigh!
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by MollyBank: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
cr7lomo:

U c the reason y many men say almost all women don't hv brains...how can u compare someone that has a child outside ,to the one that trains a child thinking that it is he's ... A man having children outside he's marriage but also has children in he's marriage different from one that don't even has consolation outside...only thinking the one he has is he's ...women are wicked...if na me I go 4k am up as she has ruined my life

And this is you justifying having a child outside . Hahahaha me won't stop surprising me. It's now an abomination because the woman's sin is different from yours? Tueh
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Danielalhassan66(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
What a world.
chaley u fit change your world if u like oh
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Blue3k(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
justiwise:

So u dey U.S.?

Yes
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Yankee101: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Etizz:
Funny enough, the children will resemble the father Eh..... Even d wife will be like, junior just resemble u finish.... Na your character he carry..... Dat DNA test is a compulsory for everyone no matter how faithful your wife maybe....

[b]
IF I MAY ASK, WHO PAY FOR THE DNA TEST WHEN YOU WANT TO TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY?

You pay your expenses related to your application yourself. Except under certain special visa categories. And kids mostly look alike at a young age so they use that to deceive the father.

Wow, this must be a serious issue! See number of people reading this topic, hundreds!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fxwarrior:

You remind me of what some people do in church when Pastor is preaching.

Tell them Pastor. As if you're any different..

Would you rather I've said "well-done babe"?

I'm not perfect, but then... The truth must be said. Yeah?
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Danielalhassan66(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
What a dull man!!! My people say "Suspicion is the drug of the elders", how can you not know your children, me Soberdrunk from the way my son cries and handles his mother breast i will already know if he is truly mine or his mother did 'Goal Goal anybody can win'......... angry
chaley your head the house u be man i swear
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by abbeyty(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
There should be a compulsory DNA test for every child born by any Nigerian woman, this fraud must stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.