Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Thread Closed!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed!!!!! (7990 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by IamPlato(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
bad boy

Bad Queen
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Bad Queen
lol
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by IamPlato(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
About a month ago

shocked shocked

Bad Children Don Plenty For nairaland o
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked shocked

Bad Children Don Plenty For nairaland o
you have some real problems o
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by IamPlato(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
you have some real problems o

Maybe You Can Help With TroubleShooting Them
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by EdoBozz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Well every guy differs. I can't have sex everyday because am so not a sex freak. As a matter of fact my ex and I were not so keen on the sex thing. She could spend a week in my house and we have much more fun without sex. The sex thing comes once in a blue mood and it made us respect each other a lot.

If not for distance that threw us apart, that relationship was so amazing unlike the one am dating now and I want to break up with. The only fight we keep having is sex, sex and more sex. I just can't take it anymore. She me wey be Edo guy come dey run from my Edo sister. We can be in a bar or we go out and this girl no mind we just do quickey for toilet, you can imagine. And because I no dey agree na steady quarrel.

Anyhow sha I don already write resignation letter dey wait for her to come this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:
Well every guy differs. I can't have sex everyday because am so not a sex freak. As a matter of fact my ex and I were not so keen on the sex thing. She could spend a week in my house and we have much more fun without sex. The sex thing comes once in a blue mood and it made us respect each other a lot.

If not for distance that threw us apart, that relationship was so amazing unlike the one am dating now and I want to break up with. The only fight we keep having is sex, sex and more sex. I just can't take it anymore. She me wey be Edo guy come dey run from my Edo sister. We can be in a bar or we go out and this girl no mind we just do quickey for toilet, you can imagine. And because I no dey agree na steady quarrel.

Anyhow sha I don already write resignation letter dey wait for her to come this weekend.
why?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by EdoBozz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
why?

The why is for which question ma?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:

The why is for which question ma?
I feel you guys have some real chemistry. Don't TRy to break up with her. Give her time
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by EdoBozz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
I feel you guys have some real chemistry. Don't TRy to break up with her. Give her time

Ahhhh that is suicide mission my sister. It can't work don't worry. You won't really understand what am saying like when someone is addicted to sex or something.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Mcdreamy15: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:

Ahhhh that is suicide mission my sister. It can't work don't worry. You won't really understand what am saying like when someone is addicted to sex or something.
give her time
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by EdoBozz(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
give her time

Thanks for the advise, I will change the resignation letter to indefinite suspension until I see changes. However me I know the girl no go change, she will go and be giving other guys as usual. Trust me the girl dey craze sha.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Mcdreamy15: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:

Thanks for the advise, I will change the resignation letter to indefinite suspension until I see changes. However me I know the girl no go change, she will go and be giving other guys as usual. Trust me the girl dey craze sha.
Lol... Just be careful
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mcdreamy15:
and so u dey give relationship advice undecided undecided undecided u wey na once a month u dey knack??
lol
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by EdoBozz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol... Just be careful

Na so... Thanks
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Mcdreamy15: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:

Give me her number...let me talk senses into her senses

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Mcdreamy15: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
wink
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by EdoBozz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mcdreamy15:
Give me her number...let me talk senses into her senses

Lol.... Chaiiiiiiii.... You wanna hamma her too abi
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Mcdreamy15: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by EdoBozz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mcdreamy15:
u no get interest again na grin abeg make i log in abeg cheesy

No problem but wait make I pursue her first so that if she dey form heart break you go enter as heart mender.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Mcdreamy15: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:

No problem but wait make I pursue her first so that if she dey form heart break you go enter as heart mender.
grin cheesy cheesy grin i like that
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
girls can lie . grin grin.;
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by yimatus: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
guys are natural machines

Do you know how to build Website?

Then with this fantastic framework for development, we can tell you authoritatively that you already know how to build mobile apps.

Ionic Framework offers the best web and native app components for building highly interactive native and progressive web apps.

Ionic is the world's most popular cross-platform mobile development technology, powering fast growing startups to some of the biggest companies in the world.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by dazzlingd(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
How do you guys have sex everyday and yet it has no effect on you?
I have a neighbor who brings in girls for sex everyday and he seems okay. You guys have sex everyday yet you still want more. Why?
If I have sex this month, I will not be able to do so again for the rest of the month.
So in short, I have sex like once or twice In a month
So guys, how do you do it?

But wait ooo, once a month? So if I date u now, na once a month? Lemme keep my pm
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Funny.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by ManIzHot: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
gosh..... some topics you see on here self....

meanwhile edoBozz and Mcdreamy15 youna Weldone o.....i for ask if transfer window never close cause my cousin need a striker like her.....and him sabi mend heart too
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Mcdreamy15: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
ManIzHot:
gosh..... some topics you see on here self....

meanwhile edoBozz and Mcdreamy15 youna Weldone o.....i for ask if transfer window never close cause my cousin need a striker like her.....and him sabi mend heart too
E don close oo grin grin grin if u try buy player now.. u would be banned cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by samisj4real(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
here2fuk:
helo babe u fine lemme get ur numba
Fucker that's Rihanna's photo

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Moveonmax: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oh, you've already started having sex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon / Angry Black Woman - Fact Or Myth? / Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.