Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,846 members, 7,866,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62998 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2005
gina34:

I pity 4 your eyes goody,one day they will roll out of their socket.

I can't wait to see that! lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pluto04(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
embarassed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
gina34:

I pity 4 your eyes goody,one day they will roll out of their socket.
I guess you'll have to wait till Jesus comes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2005
pluto04:

embarassed

Why you embarrassed my dearest? tongue cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2005
goodguy:

I guess you'll have to wait till Jesus comes

rolleyes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pluto04(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2005
kiss kiss One for Virgin Gina and one for Virgin ZM.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2005
And one for you too my love tongue*Flirting* kiss cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dagaro(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2005
Do we have enough Virgins now? undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2005
dagaro:

Do we have enough Virgins now? undecided

What you on about? undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dagaro(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2005
z4m4eva, just like I said. ENOUGH
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2005
dagaro:

z4m4eva, just like I said. ENOUGH

Enough, as in...

Do you mean in general, do we have enough virgins?is that what you mean? undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dagaro(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2005
Yeh!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2005
dagaro:

Yeh!

Alright then, erm...maybe we do have enough virgins? undecided well...honestly, I don't have answer to that question, maybe someone else will
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2005
Still i no dey marry HOO HAA.Ekwusigom.!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2005
mikebuddy:

Still i no dey marry HOO HAA.Ekwusigom.!

kini e le yin so?what is ekwusigom omo nna? rolleyes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2005
ill tell you why you should marry a virgin; cos every time i sleep with my girlfriend i think about the co*** that she had before. shes got a son aswell. i can imagine her ex cu**** into her thingy and his sperm dripping out of it. thats why i will marry a virgin mates. to feel that she has that past....and its not you.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2005
elpaso:

ill tell you why you should marry a virgin; because every time i sleep with my girlfriend i think about the co*** that she had before. shes got a son aswell. i can imagine her ex cu**** into her thingy and his sperm dripping out of it. thats why i will marry a virgin mates. to feel that she has that past.and its not you.

Good for you, you know what you talking about! smiley

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 4:21am On Dec 25, 2005
elpaso:

ill tell you why you should marry a virgin; because every time i sleep with my girlfriend i think about the co*** that she had before. shes got a son aswell. i can imagine her ex cu**** into her thingy and his sperm dripping out of it. thats why i will marry a virgin mates. to feel that she has that past.and its not you.
The statements of a short sighted guy. I bet when u marry her, u will check her phone 2/4 and keep 24 hrs watchto know if her curiosity is getting the better of her grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 4:34am On Dec 25, 2005
and i bet my guy would then spend the rest of his life worrying if she is going to do it with somebody else.

Jessics Simson is the only celebbrity i know that arrived on her weeding night a virgin, but now she is divorcing her husband.

Some people that dont know what they are talking about say that celebrity marriages dont last because the women r not virgins. Now what about Jessica Simpson . Her marriage still lasted the same lenght as the others.

Gone r the dayz when women had no role to play in society, and had no say except to be virgins when they are married and remain total subject to their husbands4 life even if they dont like what they r getting. Nowadays, a woman who feels u r not doing it 4 her would simply get what she wants from elsewhere.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2005
hey sage tell me, what sort of experience have u got with women? have u got girlfriend? r u married? r u virgin? the way u speak is like the way i thought when i was 16! i bet if u had experience as many of us have in here, then uve been talking differently. btw ill tell u what many people say in Greece about celebrities." the women that are clapped cannot make a family". and indeed, they cant. anyway im not going to argue with you sage. ive got my believes, as every person . dont just brainwash people cos who knows...u might be wrong. have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2005
Did I just read this??..  rolleyes grin grin grin

I really wonder who is or was 16 here..  grin grin grin

elpaso:

hey sage tell me, what sort of experience have u got with women? have u got girlfriend? r u married? r u virgin? the way u speak is like the way i thought when i was 16! i bet if u had experience as many of us have in here, then uve been talking differently. between ill tell u what many people say in Greece about celebrities." the women that are clapped cannot make a family". and indeed, they can't. anyway im not going to argue with you sage. ive got my believes, as every person . don't just brainwash people because who knows...u might be wrong. have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

elpaso:

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2005
God help me... virgin! that word scares me like hell. I have never been with a virgin, ever! not until last night. It was a girl I love so I try not to hurt her which we end up not making out from 10pm thru' 5am this morning!
Man, I have always been in the fast lane and tot a virgin would be a blessing.... hey bro...ther! It pissed.
Look at it this way.... You married a virgin, a lazy and aje butter like my GF.... then your honeymoon will be "lovemakingless".
Who care about a virgin... want someone I love and love me back... even if she be pusher grin
No virg. for Pmond!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Whitelady1(f): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2005
A virgin or not a virgin? This has never been a criteria for me in choosing a life partner. But one of my top criteria in choosing a life partner is this: no sex for us before marriage. If it's fine with him, then i am down with him. If he's not, then...

If i get a non virgin, no qualms as far as he aint got HIV/AIDS or STDs. If he is a virgin, then i am more the blessed.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Whitelady1(f): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2005
A virgin or not a virgin? This has never been a criteria for me in choosing a life partner. But one of my top criteria in choosing a life partner is this: no sex for us before marriage. If it's fine with him, then i am down with him. If he's not, then...

If i get a non virgin, no qualms as far as he aint got HIV/AIDS or STDs. If he is a virgin, then i am more the blessed.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2005
elpaso:

hey sage tell me, what sort of experience have u got with women? have u got girlfriend? r u married? r u virgin? the way u speak is like the way i thought when i was 16! i bet if u had experience as many of us have in here, then uve been talking differently. between ill tell u what many people say in Greece about celebrities." the women that are clapped cannot make a family". and indeed, they can't. anyway im not going to argue with you sage. ive got my believes, as every person . don't just brainwash people because who knows...u might be wrong. have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

@elapso, you're a 20 yr old obsessed with the thoughts of a 14yrold. How come the only thing u see about your girlfriend is the thing u talked about. So u don't see anything good about her. All the time you're obsessed with that thought. It means u objectify women since u can't see anygood thing that would make u want to stick to her. LET ME TELL U A SIMPLE TRUTH, UNLESS THIS CURRENT FEELINGS U HAVE ARE BORN OUT OF CHILDISHNESS (IN WHICH CASE U WILL OVERGROW IT) THEN EVEN IF U MARRY UR VIRGIN, ANY CHANGE OF ATTITUDE IN HER WILL KEEP U ALL THE TIME THINKING OF HOW MANY COCKS SHE IS NOW GETTING. UR PROBLEM IS THAT U THINK OF WOMEN ONLY IN SEXUAL TERMS. Anyway has it occured to u that your girl does not see u in the light of 'how many bullshit has he put his thing into. Anyway, maybe ul get your virgin and then come and tell us what u saw as special about her
i have seen that its mainly men who have not been with a virgin b/4 make all the noise about virgins. The guyz that have been there know better.

One piece of advice though, if u pick a wife with the current outlook u have, then u could have a problem. Women entail much more than what u see them as Simple Sexual Objects. Broaden ur view my guy. Stop making women look the way u r making them look
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mide2(f): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2005
Merry Christmas !!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2005
Yeah, Merry Christmas
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by loriann(f): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2005
personally i dont care whether the person is a virgin or not as long as we can handle all things together its all 50-50 the behaviour u get with a deflowered girl is the same u get otherwise so take d one u feel will suit u.diff pple com up with diff stories bout both so ............
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2005
again with this deflowered of a word!! i'm even surprised girls are using such a word! angry sad
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IAH(f): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2005
"deflowered" is still lenient. Let's use the word "used" to drive home the gravity of what we are talking about here. shocked

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2005
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2005
So,

Are we now saying that there is no difference between "deflowered" and "used" ??

IAH:

"deflowered" is still lenient. Let's use the word "used" to drive home the gravity of what we are talking about here. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (47) (Reply)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.